The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

She took off her jacket as he refilled his wine glass. Unsure of what to do with it, she placed it on the arm of the couch. She glanced at the stairs and then back at him. She'd never been in his house before. He noticed.

"Second door on the right." He gestured for her to proceed him and she went, aware she had no choice.

He was right behind her, caressing her ass with his free hand. Then he slipped it under her skirt, feeling up to the tops of her stockings.

"Mmmmm. You wore something slutty..."

"You told me to dress like this didn't you?"

He smacked her ass. "Hurry up, my little slut!"

She moved a little faster, and turned into the bedroom, wrinkling her nose at the stale air in there.

There were dirty clothes strewn about the room, some on the floor, some on the bed. She noted the two empty bottles and the number of glasses on the floor by the side of the bed. There was another bottle on the bedside table. Matt saw her taking in the room.

"Yeah, the place is a mess. Hasn't been the same since Brenda left." Putting his glass down, he sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"So I see." She stood there, looking at him, not wanting to touch anything. And unsure what he wanted tonight. Other than sex.

"Go to the foot of the bed." Susan walked over and stood there. "Look at me and tell me how much you want me."

She narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. "I don't want you. I want you to leave me the hell alone."

He raised his arms and crossed them behind his head. In a stern voice he spoke her name.

She took a deep breath. Then he reached for a photograph on the bedside table that she hadn't noticed. He looked at it before grinning and turning it for her to see.

"Tell me, Susan."

It was another picture of her, with Tom, the contractor who'd been working on her house. This image showed her hand on his cock through his jeans, and her smiling up at him. She blanched. Yes, she'd known that he had more pictures, but... how many? How long would this go on?

Matt grinned deviously. "Looks like you've been very naughty. Tell me," he repeated.

She met his eyes. In a dead voice, she said, "I want you. Oh baby, oh baby, take me now, I must have your rock hard cock."

"Oh come now Susan, you can do better than that. Or should we just call Jim?" He reached towards the phone on the bedside table. "By the way, how is your daughter?"

Not normally one for cursing, she muttered, "Fuck," under her breath. "Twice in one night," she thought.

"Mmmmm, a mouth like a sailor." His grin widened again and he picked up his glass. "I'm sure I can find other uses for it."

She ignored that comment. "Please. You've got me here. You know you can do what you want to my body. Do you have to make me do this too?"

"You will do what I say when I say. I will do with you what I want, where and when I want to. Out of doors, in your house, in your church. So. Tell me. What brings you here?"

Her hands were clenched at her sides. She hated this. She hated him, being here, and most of all she hated herself for getting into this situation in the first place.

Closing her eyes, she said, "I'm here because you called. Because you want me." She couldn't believe she was going to say this... "Because I want you too," she whispered. After that admission she couldn't look at him.

"Mmmmm. Good. Take off your dress."

Without an argument and only a slight hesitation, she unbuttoned her dress, still not looking at him. The bustier came into view and he raised his glass in appreciation. "Very nice."

He took a long sip as she slid the dress off her shoulders and let it puddle around her feet, exposing to him her garter belt and stockings.... and the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. She hadn't been able to find the ones that belonged with the outfit. His smile broadened again.

"So Susan... What will you be for me tonight?"

"Be for you? What do you want?"

"Susan." He spoke her name sternly.

She sighed, "Yes, Matt?"

"What will you be for me tonight?"

"Anything you want me to be."

"So, you are...?" His eyes roamed over her body, her lingerie. He licked his lips.

She grimaced in frustration. She was sure she knew what he wanted her to say, but she didn't want the words in her mouth. "What. Do. You. Want?!?"

"A slut. What are you?"

"Then I'm your slut tonight."

He sat up, putting the wine glass down again, and moved to sit at the end of the bed, right in front of her. "Tonight?" His hand went to her ass.

"No," she hug her head, "Not just tonight, apparently." "God," she thought to herself, and not for the first time, "what the hell am I doing? It doesn't matter if I want him or not, I SHOULDN'T be here!"

"Ah, I may tire of you yet...." Hope sprang up in her, a pathetic little thing. "But... No promises." And that tiny spark died again, scarcely born. She sighed as he squeezed her ass possessively.

"Mmmmm. You're so firm."

"Thank you," she said quietly. "I try to take care of myself."

"That's good. Brenda didn't."

Susan heard a hollow laugh somewhere back in her mind. She found herself considering gaining weight. A great deal of it.

His hand on her ass moved, one finger traveling down the crack, and she shivered at his touch. Some part of her *did* want him, she had already admitted that.... She could feel herself growing excited, could feel the moisture growing between her legs. Then his finger pressed against her tight hole.

She tried to shift away from him as he reached for her breast with his other hand. "No- Please!"

He didn't stop, holding her in place instead of groping her, and pushed his finger in. She moaned and whispered, "No..."

Pushing it in deeper, he was clearly enjoying doing this to her. He pulled his finger almost out, then back in it went.

"No! Please, stop it!"

"But it's so tight," he said, his eyes on her.

"Yes, it is, but it hurts! Please, I beg you!" He pushed his finger deep again. "Oohhh god," she moaned again.

"Susan, bend over."
Old 04-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She looked at him in alarm, fear clear on her face. But the expression on his face told her not to argue. With great reluctance, she bent over the footboard. He withdrew his finger and stood up. His erection was clearly visible under his robe.

He caressed her ass with both hands as he moved behind her. "Hmmm. Susan... I want to use you, but to show you that I do have some heart, I won't take you there."

She sagged in relief. "God..." she breathed, "Thank you."

"Spread your legs. Show me your pussy." She could feel his eyes on her as she complied. He admired the way the garter belt and stockings framed her ass.

One of his hands went to her pussy, the other one smacked her ass. She jumped, not expecting the stinging slap. He slid a finger into her and she moaned, feeling him stir more inside of her than her wet pussy.

He slipped his hand forward, moving between her lips up to her clit.

"So tell me what you are."

She buried her face in the quilt as his finger moved in tight circles over her little nub. Trying again and failing to pretend this wasn't happening, at least not like this. She moaned again. Both of his hands on her now, one on her clit, with the other he slid two fingers back into her. She wiggled her hips around his hands and he smiled at her reaction, his cock straining under his robe.

He withdrew his hand, wet with her juices, and slapped her a second time. She cried out again. Another smack, then he pushed his fingers back into her. Her breath was coming faster, a little ragged, and small moans kept escaping her.

"Now, what are you?"

"I'm.. I'm a slut," she panted.

"Yessssss!" He slid his fingers deep. More moans from her, she could feel that she was getting close... so close.

He stopped.

She gasped, confused at the sudden lack of stimulation, unsure of what to do as he withdrew his hands. Still bent over the bed, she turned her head to look back at him.

He knelt down, his face was just inches from her sex. She could feel his hot breath on her.

"Spread your lips for me," he ordered.

Slipping her hands under her body, down to her pussy, she opened herself for him, arching her back also, angling her hips to give him better access. He inhaled deeply.

"You smell so sweet."

"Thank you," she said, again in a whisper, not knowing what to say. Then she had no more words as he pressed his face into her. She moaned as he tongued her clit first, then moved back, dipping into her, tasting. 

His jaw worked as he ran his tongue in and out of her, over her lips, to her clit and back. She shuddered as he tasted her, teased her, pleased her. He pressed his jaw into her hard, and she moaned more.

He shrugged out of his robe and stroked himself as he worked her pussy over with lips and tongue.

She pulled her hands out from under her body and she clutched at the bedding as he ate her like a man starved. Up and down, front to back, running his goatee over her lips- THAT was something she'd never felt from her clean shaven husband! He wrapped his mouth over her clit, sucking as he fluttered his tongue over it.

Moaning louder, she started to shake. He worked his tongue faster as her body tensed. There was nothing else in the world for her at that moment. No thought, nearly no breath, just his mouth on her, taking her past what she had thought her limits were.

She cried out as her orgasm claimed her. It hit her hard, arching her back, and she thrust back against his eager mouth. She shook with the strength of it, and then sagged on the bed, gasping for air. He kept going, following the movements of her body even as she collapsed. He continued to work on her clit as she soaked his face with her juices, and slipped two fingers into her pussy to feel the contractions there brought on by her climax.

"Ohhh.... oh god... stop... please," she pleaded, gulping for air, "No more..."

He sat back, his face wet with her cum, his goatee matted with it, "Was that good for you, Susan?" he smiled, licking his lips. "You do taste good!"

Susan slowly came back to herself, catching her breath. His hands traveled over her body, toying with the garters, slipping his fingers under the bottom edge of the bustier she still wore.

"Tell me...." He first unhooked the garters, then his hands moved to the fastenings on the front of the garment, as he spoke he slowly undid the little hooks and pulled the garment off, "Does Jim do that to you?"

"Not... Not for a very long time." She wouldn't admit that her husband had *never* done that to her- at least, not nearly so well.

He slapped her ass, hard.

She yelped in pain and surprise. "What did you do that for?!"

"Because I can." He hit her again, "That's for asking questions."

She hid her face in the blankets.

"Not used to pain, huh, Susan?" He admired the red hand print on her ass.

A muffled "No." was her answer. She struggled not to cry, and tried to wipe away the tears that sprang to her eyes with out him seeing.

"A slut like you needs to get used to it." He paused, and she heard the sound of him pulling something towards him. Then his belt came down hard across her back. She never saw the blow coming.

She screamed. 

"You're such a dirty little whore!" he shouted over her cries.

The belt came down again, on her ass this time.

"Stop, PLEASE!"

"What are you, Susan?!"

Another blow.

She screamed again, and hoping that saying it would stop the attack, she cried out, "I'm a slut! Please, I beg you! Please stop," she sobbed.

He struck her again, and she slipped off the end of the bed where she had been leaning, and curled up on the floor.

One more blow as she huddled there, and one more scream.

"Now, who's a slut?"

Whimpering, she said, "I am." She didn't move, curled up tight, her hair covering her face. Her back was on fire. She hadn't been in this much pain since her miscarriage. And no one had "ever" treated her like this.

"Yesss."

"Oh god," she whispered, realizing-- the welts on her back would become bruises. "You've marked me..." They might not be permanent, but it would be more than a week before they were gone.

"Yes. You're mine."

"What if Jim sees? How am I going to explain this away? If I tell him the truth, your little game is done."
Old 04-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

An Add On Entertainment for All:

https://openload.co/f/NLWDW4c3GGQ
https://openload.co/f/0up4-qlNzVU
https://openload.co/f/AvwhkUOALn8
https://openload.co/f/AvwhkUOALn8
https://openload.co/f/p_yqo4JKfIA
https://openload.co/f/JQub54HaG1o
https://openload.co/f/vB8tiayfIpQ
https://openload.co/f/5XQNEGr7-KE
https://openload.co/f/Br-DLVt5aPw
https://openload.co/f/J5Dn3zjmL5Y
https://openload.co/f/hTxjveVz-Vs

Enjoy Yourself Tremendously.......... ........
Old 04-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
morrelation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and videos
Old 04-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

After leaving Matt's place that night, she made her way back home and sat on her porch watching his house carefully. Shivering from the chilly pre dawn air, she thought about the bizarre twist events had taken as she twisted the bustier in her hands. There were still lights on over there, upstairs and down. The sex she had expected, but the beating... Then the revelation about why his wife had left him, his emotional outburst... those things she had not been prepared for.

She could feel his cum on her thighs, cold and mostly unwelcome.

The light went out in the upstairs window, and though she sat there and watched for another half-hour, they stayed on downstairs. Good, that meant he'd screwed up. She'd left the backdoor unlocked, and it didn't appear that he'd bothered to go downstairs and check. When he went out during the day, he almost always used the front door. That gave her a chance to get out of this situation.

Chilled, she let herself into her own front door, and went upstairs. She took off the loose dress and the garter belt with the stockings, wincing as she moved the sore flesh of her lower back and buttocks. Looking in the mirror, she saw the still livid welts that would be bruises before long. Matt had been vicious, more than she could have expected of him. Of course, she hadn't expected him to beat her when she'd gone over a few hours before. But then, before he had shown up a few days ago with that photograph, she hadn't known him very well.

She slipped her nightgown over her head, stuffed the bustier, garter belt and stockings deep into the hamper. She told herself that she really needed to get rid of them.

Moving as quietly as she could, she padded to her bedroom and slipped into the bed next to her husband. He rolled over, put his arm around her waist and snuggled in, spooning. She forced herself not to react as he pressed his body against her aching back.

"You're cold," he whispered. "Everything okay with Jane and her kids?" he asked, reminding her of the lie she had had to tell him.

"They're fine, everyone's okay," she told him. "The baby has colic, that's all. In fact," she couldn't believe how easily the story came to her, "Jane was so embarrassed at getting me out of bed in the middle of the night that she made me promise not to tell her husband."

"Really?" He chuckled softly.

"Yes, poor thing. She's so frazzled these days. Don't tell him about it, okay? She'd just feel awful."

"No problem." He was drifting off again, she could tell. She lay there in his arms, amazed at what was happening inside her. She was being blackmailed by her neighbor; she was at his beck and call for sexual favours. While she hated what he was doing to her, the beating tonight being not the worst of it, some growing part of her liked it. 

She turned that thought over in her mind... "The beating not the worst of it?" What did that mean? The physical pain she had experienced that night was bad, humiliating, but this control that Matt was exerting over her... that could just be worse. And she had just lied to her husband for the second time in one night.

Here was this man, certainly good looking enough, who wanted her. Who wanted her enough to stoop to blackmail and threats? Her husband was a good man, a provider, and a good father to their daughter. But he was hardly her lover anymore. Oh, there was love there, certainly, but the passion had died long ago. When they did make love, it was simple, straightforward, and more sex than making love. She'd craved more for a very long time, but she knew her husband, and knew that he wasn't going to change.

That's why she had turned to the contractor, Tom, that day. Her first slip in nearly ten years of marriage... And she had opened herself up to this. To Matt and his god-damned camera.

But if he didn't check his backdoor when he went out later that day... there was hope.

She lay in the circle of her husband's arms, contemplating her freedom as she drifted off to sleep.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

The alarm went off at 7:00 as usual, and even though she hadn't gotten very much sleep, Susan leapt out of bed. She had a plan. She knew how to get out of this situation.

"You seem happy this morning," Jim commented after his shower, as she bustled about the bedroom, making the bed and laying out her clothes for the day.

"Thank you, hon, I feel really good today!"

And she did, aside from the pain still in her back. He slipped his arms around her from behind and again she had to do her best not to flinch as he touched the bruises. There was no way she could explain them away. One maybe, she could say she fell last night. But there were five of them, laddered down to her buttocks.

"I'm glad," he said, nuzzling her ear, "You've seemed so tense the last few days."

She smiled, thinking that soon that particular tension would be gone for good. Patting his hands, she said, "I have to get Lindsay up."

"Okay, love." He kissed her on the cheek and let her go. She left the room and he got dressed.

Breakfast was hurried as usual, then she saw them both off. Jim drove Lindsay to school each day, father-daughter time. They didn't get much of that, with the hours that Jim worked.

Alone, she went back upstairs to dress. Then she made herself another cup of coffee, and settled down by the window to wait. She had a clear view of Matt's house. She couldn't see the front door, but the car in the driveway and the back door were both in plain view. When he left, she would know. And she'd know if he used the back door, she hoped it was still unlocked from last night.

"Let him forget about that," she prayed. He'd been drinking, there was a chance. But she didn't know how much of one.

An hour and a half later she saw him get into his car and leave. She forced herself to wait ten minutes, and she headed over.

Her heart in her throat, she put her hand on the doorknob, and turned it. YES! She had been right, he had forgotten to check the door! She slipped inside, her heart pounding. She stood in the hall, thinking. Where would he keep the pictures? Would the negatives be in the same place?

Upstairs. In the bedroom. She would have bet her life that's where they were. But then, she nearly was betting her life, at least the life she had with her family. She didn't want to go up there, not after what had happened last night. Steeling herself, she went anyway.

Susan knew she had to hurry. Matt had lost his job a couple of months ago, so there was no way for her to know how long he would be gone. 

Halfway up the stairs, the phone rang, scaring her half to death. She grabbed onto the railing to steady herself, she could hardly hear for the blood pounding in her ears. Calming down, she heard the answering machine picking up in the living room. She went back to the foot of the stairs, and listened to the incoming message. 

"Good morning Mr. Ho. This is Karen calling from the law offices of Michaels and Bains. We have some papers here for you to sign regarding your wife's alimony. I believe we had some questions for you from her lawyer also. Oh yes! and I have a note here about a package you wanted us to hold for you. It's an unusual request, but I believe we can accommodate you. Please call us back as soon as you can..."

She stopped listening and headed back up the stairs. Turning into the bedroom, again she was hit with the stuffy air, the smell of dirty clothes and old wine, now mingled with a whiff of stale sweat, and sex. She looked around, considering. The room looked worse in daylight than it had last night. She opened the dresser and searched through the drawers, nothing. The bedside table, the closet, under the bed, no joy.

There was a sound....coming....from outside? She froze, listening with every fiber of her. What would she say, what could she do if he came home? But the noise didn't come again, and slowly she relaxed a little.

She started digging through the closet again, maybe she'd missed something? Then she stopped, thinking, running over in her mind what she knew about Matt. Then she walked over to the bed and after a moment's hesitation, lifted the pillow.

There it was. A plastic envelope, the kind pictures come in now. Her hand shook as she reached for it. She flipped it open, and saw that they were indeed the pictures of her with the contractor. It looked like a full roll. And the negatives were there! She breathed a sigh of relief, she had them at last!

But she couldn't linger. She replaced the pillow and fairly fled the house, making sure to lock the door behind her. Just in case. Didn't want him to discover his lapse before she could confront him with it.

She walked across his yard into hers, stuffing the envelope into her blouse. When she was nearly at her front steps, she heard a car. She turned to see Matt's car turn into his driveway.

Susan felt her heart pounding again. There was no reason for him to suspect she had been in the house, but the adrenaline still flooded her. It was all she could do to act casually, kneeling down to dead head some mums. She wanted to run into her house and bolt the door, not be out here in the open, but she couldn't, she didn't dare.

He got out of the car and called, "Hi," with a friendly wave. She stood, looked over at him, and then turned and with measured steps, walked inside. She thought she could hear his laughter following her.

Closing the door behind her, she leaned back against it, breathing deeply, shaking a little. That had really been too close. Another minute, and she would have been caught. But she'd done it! Without the pictures, it was his word against hers, and there was no way, none, that Jim would believe Matt over her.

She felt empowered, like she could take on the world. But she didn't need to. Just one neighbor.

She decided that she would act tonight, once her family was asleep. It would be a long day...
Old 05-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
scoundred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, enjoying your story
Old 06-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

A very long day indeed.

But it was over now. The dinner dishes were clean, Lindsay's homework finished, and she had been asleep for hours. Jim had just put the light out after they had read for a little while. The same as usual. Everything the same as the night before. Except that she was waiting for her husband to fall asleep. Waiting for her chance to go to Matt and declare his hold on her broken.

Jim snuggled up to her, fitting his body to hers from behind as she lay on her side, one hand cupping her breast. He started to nuzzle at her neck as he caressed her nipple through her nightgown.

She recognized the gentle overtures for what they were and considered feigning sleep. How could she give her husband the attention he deserved tonight?

His hand moved up from her breast to stroke her cheek and then to turn her face to his. He kissed her, sweet and gentle, and she knew she wouldn't refuse him. She rarely did, as he didn't often make the first move. Kissing him back, she could feel him growing hard against her buttocks.

Susan shifted onto her back, and his hand traveled over her, back down to her breasts, and then down further. He reached up under her nightgown to her sex. She raised her hips and pulled the nightgown up over her hips, to give him free access.

He opened her pussy lips, letting his fingers move around her clit, and then he slipped a finger into her. She stiffened, this was the first thing Matt had done to her, but Jim took her reaction as pleasure and continued to play with her.

With an effort, she pushed the vivid memory aside. It taunted her though, from a corner of her mind.

She kissed him back, and moved her hand to stroke him. They both knew what the other liked. They should, having been married for going on ten years.

Then why did she find herself craving a firmer hand? A rougher touch?

He climbed on top of her and eased himself into her waiting sex. So loving, so gentle, so... boring. NO! How could these unwanted thoughts keep running through her mind? She loved him. He was her husband!

She tried again to push these thoughts away, willing her uncooperative body to respond to her husband the way it responded to Matt.

Jim kissed her as he moved inside her, his pace picking up. She moved under him, raising her hips to meet him, knowing that it wouldn't be much longer before he came. He was silent, as ever; the only sound from him was his breathing.

With a small grunt, he thrust hard, once, twice, three times. She felt his cum fill her, and she arched against him with a moan. Still absorbed in his own orgasm, he took her reaction to be her own climax. He relaxed on top of her, and kissed her one more time before pulling out and rolling off of her, leaving a wet smear across her thigh. He draped a sleepy arm over her, and said, "Good night, sweetheart."

"Good night," she rolled back onto her side, facing away from him. She listened to him, to his breathing. He was asleep in a few minutes.

She watched the clock on the bedside table.

Five minutes.

Ten.

Fifteen.

Sure he was fast asleep, she carefully slipped out from under his arm and out of the bed. In the bathroom, she washed herself, and pulled out the clothes she had hidden in the linen closet earlier that day. She quickly pulled on the baggy jeans, turtleneck and the old sweater.

She checked on Lindsay, and then headed out.

Crossing over to his yard quickly, she went to Matt's back door.

Feeling the thrill of empowerment again, she knocked. She wanted to pound on the door, to batter it down. There was music coming from inside the house, jazz, she thought. She could also see that the TV was on. 

She waited. There was no reply, she couldn't see him coming down the hall. She knocked again, harder, and heard the music stop, saw the light from the TV go off. He came to the door, a self-satisfied smile on his face.

He opened the door, and just looked at her for a long moment. She knew he was trying to make her uncomfortable, but she held her ground, met his eyes, and waited for him to speak.

"Susan, I didn't call you." He chuckled. "Just can't stay way, huh?" he asked with a smirk.

She'd had enough of this. She pushed past him and walked into the living room. There was a symmetry to this, she realized. He had done the same thing in her house, when this had started a few days ago. He closed the door and followed her, bemused, as she shoved the thought away.

She turned to face him, shoulders back, head held high.

"It's over," she told him without reamble. "It's done. You can't hold those pictures over me anymore."

He looked at her. "What do you mean? You've decided you can live without your husband? Your daughter?"

"No." She drew herself up to her full, if slight, height. "I found your pictures. And the negatives." She allowed herself a smug smile at the look of surprise that crossed his face, and couldn't resist taunting him, "You're not very good at hiding things, are you?"

"What do you mean?" He frowned. "How did you get in?"

"That doesn't matter. I have some secrets you don't know."

Still standing by the door, she watched him, wondering why he wasn't more upset. She'd just claimed her freedom, declared his hold on her broken, and he just stood there. Susan didn't understand, things weren't going like she had thought they would. Then again... she hadn't really known what to expect.

"So you come into my house," he chuckled softly. "You little whore." 

Shaking his head, he walked past her and sat down on the couch. "You have the goods, now you want to end it?"

"That's why I'm here, yes."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I've done my penance. It's over." She walked back to the door. This was too easy... "Good bye, Matt."

"I wouldn't go if I were you, Susan," he said in a calm, cold voice, "Stay for a few more minutes."

He picked up a remote control from the coffee table.

Her hand on the doorknob, she stopped. "I'm not going to believe you if you say you have more pictures," she said, not turning around. "Tom and I weren't outside that long."

Matt hit play on the remote.

Her voice came over the sound system.

"I'm here because you called. Because you want me." A pause. "And because I want you too."

"Oh no," she whispered, frozen in place.

"Susan, turn around." He turned the sound off again. "I'm very disappointed in you." 

She leaned her head against the door frame.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

"After last night I was thinking..." he continued, "You were kind to me..."

Slowly she turned around too look at him, silent, eyes wide.

"I was going to let it end. I actually felt guilty, after the things I did to you..." She sagged against the door, wincing as her still sore back pressed against the wood. "That you could be kind to me..." He jumped up from the couch, and stalked towards her. "But then you do this?!" He loomed over her, threateningly, but she refused to flinch. What the hell did she have to lose by standing up to him at this point?

"What did you expect me to do? Just continue to be your sex slave?" She was angry, not in the least afraid of him in this moment. Last night she had seen him in a moment of weakness, and she felt that gave her an advantage. The thought that it might make him more dangerous didn't cross her mind. "To allow you to continue to call me at all hours? Threaten to take my life away?"

"You came into my house, MY house, and went through my things!"

"YOU gave me the means to do it!" She poked a finger at his chest

That stopped him. "I what?"

"Yes. You left your door unlocked." She snorted. "You were lucky. You could have been robbed blind. All I did was take some pictures."

"Damn," he muttered, turning away, "I need to slow down on my drinking."

"Maybe if you'd cut it out entirely, you could pull your life back together."

"I don't need a lecture on temperance from you," he said, walking back to the couch and sitting down again. "And while you did take my second most prized possessions-"

"ill- gotten," she interrupted.

"You missed my pride and joy."

"Apparently," she sighed.

He turned up the volume and the sound of her screams as he beat her filled the room. If he turned it much higher, the neighbors might hear, her husband might hear!

"So." He let the volume rise a little more, and then there was silence when he hit the mute button. He turned back to look at her. She stood there in the hall, head down. Her shoulders, held so proudly when she came in, slumped in defeat. The victory she sought turned to ashes.

"You didn't know I was going to let you go," he told her, walking over to her again, "So I will forgive the intrusion."

She waited for the other shoe to drop, knowing there would be one... and a fleeting though of arson crossed her mind.

"But this does change the picture," he went on, reaching out to stroke her face. "Susan, I like you, I don't want to lose you. Yet."

Pushing away from the wall with a deep breath, she looked at him. "Now what?"

He turned and walked back into the living room.

"Strip," he said casually, as he sat back down on the couch, pushing the coffee table away with his foot. "You look awfully stuffy in that outfit."

"Strip?" She followed him out of the hall, but stopped just inside the room.

The sound clicked on again, her moans as she approached orgasm filled the air. She shook, with fear and with impotent anger, and said, "Fine. Just turn that down."

He clicked the sound off again. "Yes.... show me that lovely body again."

She stood there in the other side of the room, and shrugged off her jacket. He motioned her closer, and glared at her when she didn't move. Dropping her jacket, she sighed and moved to stand closer, a few feet away from him. He grinned at her.

Moving stiffly she pulled her sweater and turtleneck up over her head and dropped them to the floor. There was nothing sexual about her movements as she kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans. She pushed them down her legs. He frowned at her. "Susan. I know you can do better than that..... ...."
Old 06-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

"You said strip," she told him as she stepped out of her jeans. She pulled her socks off. "I'm stripping." She faced him in her bra and panties.

"Come on now, be the sexy whore you are. Dance for me as you take the rest off."

She glared at him.

He turned the volume up. She heard her orgasm and his cries. She winced, then nodded. "But if you want me to dance, I need music, not that."

Grinning at her from the couch, he silenced the TV again, but left the video running. He pressed another button on the remote, and the jazz she'd heard through the door earlier started again.

He gestured for her to come closer again, to stand in front of him, and she closed the distance between them reluctantly.

"Dance for me," he said. "Show me what a slut you are."

Susan closed her eyes and tried to relax into the music. She started swaying to the soft beat, moving her hips.

"Mmmm, yes, get into it... feel it."

She tried to shut out his voice, the smell of soured wine, the fact that she was in her underwear, to push away everything except the music... Everything including the fact that this was turning her on. She wanted to just lose herself in the music, to move with it.

"Be my slut, Susan, turn me on," he said, slowly sliding his hands up her legs, and then he sat back on the couch, running his eyes over her as she danced.

Moving to the music now, she began to run her hands along her body, across her stomach to her hips. He stroked himself through his jeans. Her hands moved up, over her breasts, to her face. She ran her fingers through her hair, lifting it up, then letting it fall down her back again.

Matt opened his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock. She turned in her dance and faced away from him for a moment. He admired her ass, one hand reaching over to caress it for a moment before he pulled his sweater off, followed by his tee shirt.

Turning back, her eyes still closed, she didn't see him slip his jeans off. She let her hands continue to wander her body. They ran down between her legs, she could feel how wet she'd gotten. Back up again they went.

"You're so sexy," he breathed, running his hands up her thighs again, then back down, his cock growing stiffer.

She continued her dance, trying to convince herself that nothing else mattered but the music as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. 

"Mmmm... yes, show me those tits whore," he said as the straps slid down her arms and she let it fall to the floor. "Let me suck on them, bring them to my mouth."

Raising her arms over her head, to give him the best view, she leaned towards him. His hands moved up her body again, but instead of taking the offered nipple into his mouth, he pulled her down and kissed her hungrily.

The dance forgotten, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her willing mouth, his hands on her breasts, cupping, fondling. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched her nipples.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he kissed her harder, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She loved it, and hated herself for letting this happen again, but knew that not only was she not going to fight him more tonight, but that she didn't want to.

Matt pulled back from the kiss. A little out of breath, she looked at him.

"Now the panties, Susan," he whispered a little hoarsely, then a little louder, "We're going to fuck and then, you are going to go home."

"Fast or slow?" she breathed in his ear, meaning the panties.

"Fast," he replied. No more dancing, no more games tonight. He couldn't wait much longer.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and quickly slipped them down and off. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him and he pushed her down on his very ready cock.

"Oh yes, ride me, Susan!"

All the way in, one stroke, and she gasped, not expecting that. She took a moment to get used to it, then started rocking back and forth on him.

His hands gripped her hips, pulling her up and then down again as he thrust upwards.

She moved up and down on his cock, her breasts nearly in his face. His hands grabbed at them roughly and squeezed hard as she paused to move in small circles around him, then up and down once more. He brought a breast to his mouth and sucked the nipple hard, rolling the other between his fingers. Her head rocked back and she moaned loudly.

Moving a little faster now, she pulled his mouth from her breast and leaned to kiss him. He slid his tongue into her mouth as he slapped her breast. She grunted into his mouth, but didn't cry out.

"Fuck me whore," he groaned. He slapped her breast again.

She moaned at the pain and kissed him again, deeply, moving faster on him now. Feeling him respond under her, she kissed him harder, wanting him to cum for her, in her. She started to slam herself down on him, as he thrust upwards, burying his cock deep inside her. Over and over she impaled herself on his cock.

Leaning back, away from him, she put her hands on his knees behind her. Her pace slowed and she let him watch her fuck him in this new position. He reached for her breasts again and pinched her nipples again, smiling as he enjoyed the view.

She sat up on him again, then rose up, almost off his cock, then fell back on him hard with a cry. Again. And again.

He broke the kiss and spoke to her in a hoarse whisper, "Now make me cum, little slut." Once more she simply moved up and down on him, faster now, meeting his thrusts. She felt him swell inside her, and heard his breath quicken as he groaned loudly.

He fell back against the back of the couch, his hips bucking into her. She felt his cock explode inside her and that sent her over the edge into her own climax. Her own head fell back as she continued to ride him, his cum shooting into her. He grabbed at her breasts, so close to his face once more, and sucked her nipple into his mouth again. His teeth closed around it as she cried out with her orgasm.

One final thrust, and his hands fell away from her. She leaned against his chest, catching her breath.

It then occurred to her then to wonder if there might not be a camera in here as well. She shuddered at the thought.

He cleared his throat, "Susan."

She pushed up, her hands on his chest, to look at him, "Matt?"

"You need to go now." She nodded, and pulled off of him, his shrinking cock falling out with a soft plop.

"Don't try to come here again without my permission." She nodded again, gathering up her clothing, not saying anything.

"I was careless once..." He didn't finish the sentence, he didn't need to. She dressed quickly, understanding the unspoken threat.

Susan went to the door, not speaking, not looking behind her. Outside, she leaned against the door and fought back tears.

She had been so close... so close...

Ending with a few videos simulations for everyone:
https://openload.co/f/7DgWNlEGS8I
https://openload.co/f/K5KYKPLhCio
https://openload.co/f/TXYG7vL6USQ
https://openload.co/f/65IBH2WV4Tk
https://openload.co/f/1YgwLLLrX1M
https://openload.co/f/Lx32Y1iRqg0
https://openload.co/f/50EAEmo6O_Y
https://openload.co/f/F86D1W0CWe4
https://openload.co/f/R8sfIgRjTK0
https://openload.co/f/UZY8a1mQt-Y
https://openload.co/f/mphejhbxap4
https://openload.co/f/cigt0zyyRQA
https://openload.co/f/Plwl_mly2JA
https://openload.co/f/vZHcwes3emQ
https://openload.co/f/HwkVH5PMi4k
https://openload.co/f/LVAW_orcSzU
https://openload.co/f/uQJ1wEkK9Rw

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-11-2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, love the story and pics
Old 07-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Story 8

Ted groaned as he hit the snooze button on his alarm clock. He didn't have to go into work today, but he wasn't particularly motivated to start the day either. He'd gone to bed 46 years old and woke up 47 and felt rather blase about the whole thing. His sex life was practically non existent, his wife gone nearly 10 years, and a single daughter who was getting ready to leave for college.

On any other birthday it would be Emma who'd be waking him up with breakfast in bed, something she'd done every year since she was 12 (and of course she did get better at it as time went on), however this week she was gone, at her college orientation. In many ways he wasn't ready for her to head off to college, but he knew he had to be strong, as she wasn't just giving up being daddy's little princess, but she would have to give up her best friend Bailey too.

Emma and Bailey had lived next to each other their whole lives, but didn't really become friends until the passing of Emma's mother. Over the last 10 years Ted watched as the two girls formed a bond as strong as sisters--it'd even be arranged that if something would have happened to him that Bailey's parents would have taken care of Emma.

But now for the first time since she was 8, Emma and Bailey would be separated, each girl going to the school that was the best for them. But that meant a lonely 47 birthday, and of course no more seeing his daughter's 'BFF' in skimpy summer clothing.

The doorbell rang and Ted sat up, unsure of who would be calling this early in the morning. On a typical day, only the newspaper would arrive by now, but then again this wasn't a typical day. A sigh escaped his lips as he lumbered out of bed, dressed in boxers and a bathrobe and made his way down to the front door.

He opened it and looked out--the paper was there as expected, but also a plan manilla envelope. Looking at the envelope with curiosity he picked that up and forgot about the newspaper, shutting the door before tearing open the envelope.

Once opened, he reached inside and found three things: a stack of pictures, a letter, and a DVD. He set the pictures and the DVD down without looking and unfolded the letter to read it.

-------------------------. ----------+++++++------

"Mister Ho,

It has come to our attention that you have been without the pleasure of a woman for several years. We are also aware that it is your birthday today, so we are giving you a gift--there is of course a catch. Enclosed with this letter you will find pictures and video of a girl who lives next door named Bailey in some very compromising and personally embarrassing situations.

Since shortly after she turned 18, we have been gathering this material. She is already being blackmailed by us into providing some of the material you'll find on the DVD, and is aware that someday we would take her webcam blackmail and bring it into real life. Today is that day and you'll be the instrument of that blackmail.

So until midnight tonight, when she comes over you will invite her in and then blackmail her into sex. We are aware that you are not working today and she has no plans. You are to take full advantage of the situation, enjoying her however you would want to, mostly in your bedroom in front of your computer, but other places are acceptable too.

We have already gained access to your computer, and would be disappointed to learn if you didn't take advantages of some of the fetishes that you enjoy exploring on the internet. Also because of this, if you don't cooperate, we will plant material on your computer indicating you as the sole blackmailer.

As stated, she knows this is coming, so feel free to show this letter to her. She should be most cooperative at that point.

Remember, we will ruin you if you DO NOT comply."

-------------------------------

Ted stared at the letter in disbelief for several minutes before finally setting it down. He looked over to the stack of pictures and picked it up. He only looked at the top picture and could tell it was from her house, probably from a webcam as the letter described. Bailey sitting in a chair, completely naked, pulling at her nipples. He cringed in embarrassment for the girl he'd watched grow up, but couldn't help but notice the stirring in his boxers.

He looked to the envelope again and saw there was a 4th item inside. Once he fished it out he groaned again, a 100mg Viagra pill wrapped in plastic. He took several deep breaths then sat down, needing time to think, to try and figure things out.

Time passed, perhaps an hour as he tried to reason through the situation in his mind--the DVD and the pictures drawing his glances every once in a while. He was tempted, how could he not be by this girl 29 years younger. Before he knew it, the doorbell rang again and he instantly knew it was Bailey.

He put the manilla envelope over the pile of its contents--save for the letter, and went to the door. As soon as he opened it Bailey yelled out, "Happy Birthday Mister Ho."

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-11-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Ted couldn't help but grimace a little at the girl, but he thought for a moment about sending her away before finally saying, "Come in Bailey, and thank you."

Bailey didn't hesitate at all as she entered the house she'd spent quite a bit of her youth in. Ted couldn't help checking her out, in her shorts and tank top, with a bikini as underwear. Bailey was a pale, freckled SYT, who generally wore a lot of sun screen in the summer. As soon as he closed the door she rounded on him with a hug and a smile. "Emma wanted me to give you that hug since she couldn't, and wanted me to make you breakfast."

He cringed a little and looked down at her as she broke the hug. "That's great Bailey, but before you do that, we need to talk."

Bailey couldn't help but notice that he sounded a little odd, and with a look of concern on her face she made her way over to the couch. "Is everything alright Mister Ho?"

She knew she could call him Ted, but her parents had raised her to be respectful of her elders so she'd always addressed him so formally. 

"Yeah. I mean, no, not really." He couldn't find the words so he did the only thing that made sense to him. He just handed her the letter.

Ted sat down and watched nervously as the girl read the letter. It seemed to take her a long time, as though she was reading it several times just to make sure. Finally Bailey looked up and said, "I was afraid this would happen."

He was surprised. He doubted that the letter was genuine (even though the pictures were obviously). With a bit of concern he asked, "So what's going on Bailey?"

The teen let out a long sigh. "Well, as you know for my 18 birthday I got a new laptop. Well, it wasn't brand new, my parents couldn't afford one this year. Apparently where ever they got it, someone had already hacked into it. It started out simple, apparently they got pictures of me in my room changing and stuff like that, then one time they got a video from afar of me on my bed masturbating.

"From there the blackmail really started. They made me perform for a video once a week, and every night about 10 minutes before I went to bed I had to pose for a photo in whatever way they wanted. I'm sure the pictures come from those."

She looked hesitant for a moment, wondering where they might be before Ted spoke up. "I only saw the top one Bailey. I haven't looked through them or the DVD either."

The expression on Bailey's face was one of forgiveness. "Thank you Ted for being considerate, but I suppose it won't matter since you're going to get to see and feel a lot more of me than the photos and videos would provide."

Ted was stunned into silence for a moment--'did she really just say that?' he wondered to himself. The fact that she actually used his first name was completely missed by him. "Are you saying you're going to go through with it?"

She stared at her best friend's father with an incredulous look on her face--he was about to stammer in response before she finally said, "Go through with it? I don't see what choice we have? They've threatened to ruin you if you don't, and who knows what they'll do to me if I refuse."

Bailey stood up and looked to the front door. "I'll be back in 10 minutes Ted," she said, heading to the door and exiting the house without waiting for a response.

To say the wait to see if Bailey was returning, or if possibly cops would be knocking on his door was rather agonizing for Ted. On the one hand, he'd watched Bailey grow up from a kid into a very cute young woman. And sure while he'd try to catch glimpses of her body in revealing clothes or swimwear when he could, he never actually thought about fucking the girl.

His front door opened and Bailey returned, now with a backpack in hand she quickly set on the couch. She returned to the door and closed it, locking the deadbolt as well. She looked at Ted and took a deep breath. "So I brought my laptop over--so that way if the blackmailers are paying attention they can see the first bit of things to know we're both cooperating."

She went back to the backpack and reached in, pulling the laptop out and setting it up on the coffee table. The computer sprang back to life as she opened the lid. Ted wasn't sure what instant messaging program it was she opened, but saw her quickly type "We're complying" to someone and hit the send button.

"So how do you want to go about this Ted?" Bailey said. "I know these people, they'll want me naked immediately, but we can either get right to the sex after, or I can still fulfil my promise to Emma and cook you breakfast."

Ted was still stunned at the turn of events. He looked away from the girl and mumbled, "Breakfast."

He didn't look back up until Bailey reached out to his face and brought it to look at her own anger-filled one. "Look Ted, we don't really have a choice here. You think I like that they made you the other target of this scheme of theirs? Not just no, but hell no. Emma's a sister to me, and you're like a second father, and now I'm being forced to fuck you for the rest of the day. This is going to change things between us, and probably make them awkward for a while Ted. But I don't want you implicated in a blackmail scheme, and the last thing I want is all the pictures and video they have getting sent to people I know and care about."

"I know you don't Bailey," was all Ted could reply.

"I just want one favor from you Ted," Bailey said, her expression changing from the angry, ranting face to one a bit more worried and unsure.

"What is it Bailey," he asked tepidly, the change in her expression catching him off guard.

She inhaled a deep breath and held it for a moment before slowly exhaling, a slight waft of the peach lipgloss she was wearing reaching my nose. "From now until I can leave as instructed, please don't see me as Bailey, Emma's best friend and girl you've watched growing up. For the rest of the day I'm just some dumb whore who you've been given to fuck however you want. I know these people, and if you try to take it easy on me because you care, we could both be screwed. So I'm just some girl whose only job is to please you. Can you please do that for me Ted, just forget I'm Bailey and do this right so we won't get in trouble?"

Bailey's voice started to crack at the end--looking more closely Ted could see that she had tears welling up in her eyes. He hated the situation, but he understood what she was asking--to detach her body from the girl he knows. He knew there could be only one response.

"For you Bailey, I will."

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-11-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Bailey stepped back, a faint hint of a smile on her face--possibly the last he'd see for a while. She looked right at Ted and said, "So sir, would you like me to strip, or do you have some other idea for getting me naked?"

Ted closed his eyes. He promised Bailey that he would ignore that she was his daughter's BFF, and that was what he was going to do. He knew she was scared of these blackmailers, so he was going to uphold his end of the deal. After all, he'd hardly gotten any over the last 10 years, might as well try to enjoy this one shot at a day filled with carnal pleasure.

"Kick off your flip-flops and come over here and kneel before me, hands over your head."

For just the slightest second he saw Bailey's face betray a sense of surprise--then perhaps one final smile that he was indeed doing as promised before he saw her kick off her flip-flops and move closer to him. Bailey did as ordered, kneeling before him and putting her hands over her head.

Ted's hands reached under the tanktop she wore and just felt her belly for a moment. In most ways Bailey was your average teenage girl--she was skinny, but without tone or definition. He knew from seeing her in a bikini before that she had just the right amount of babyfat left for his taste and now he was getting to feel it. His hands squeezed a little bit, feeling how her muscles were just barely below the surface, but enjoying the softness of her skin provided by her lack of well-defined abs.

He closed his eyes for a moment as he ran his hands over the soft flesh before finally dragging his hands upward. He enjoyed feeling her sides, only brought back to reality by a slight giggle from her--apparently she was quite ticklish. He opened his eyes to watch as he adjusted his hands to grab the tanktop and pull it up over her head and off her body.

Bailey's bikini top was one he'd seen her wear before--black with strings tying behind her back and her neck. Ted had to debate for a moment how he wanted to reveal her breasts. Finally his hands reached out toward her side and slid underneath the fabric of the bikini top, gripping her firm breasts from the side and pulling them out of the top.

Gazing them finished making him hard. He'd always seen her breasts in bikini tops and got quite an eyeful of skin, but having them completely exposed, seeing how pale pink and tiny her nipples were as opposed to only hints. He kept his hands gripping them, feeling how they perfectly fit his hands. Ted couldn't help himself as his thumbs brushed over her nipples, causing her to gasp.

"I take it you like having your nipples played with Bai..." He stopped, remembering the deal. "Slut?" he changed the word to.

She nodded to him and he grinned. "Excellent. Reach back and untie your top, then put your hands behind your head."

Ted continued to squeeze her young breasts and tease her nipples with his thumbs while Bailey worked to remove her top. He still hated that he was being forced into this, but he was starting to see the perks of just rolling with it and doing as he'd been told.

When she was done untying the bikini top it fell onto the ground and she placed her hands behind her head, pushing her firm and perky breasts out. Ted removed his hands at that point to just gaze at the fleshy orbs in all their glory, a tad surprised at how far her nipples were sticking out now that they were hard.

He knew he could just stare at her tits for hours, but there was plenty more to unwrap and experience. "Stand up slut," he barked, falling a bit more naturally into the dominant role the more he felt and saw the 18-year-old.

Bailey stood up, her face betraying no reaction--she was obviously not considering this to be as if she were a lover, but seemed to be taking it solely as something that needed to be done. He reached up, unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts and tugging them down her legs, revealing the matching black bikini bottoms he had expected to see. The girl naturally stepped out of the shorts once they were on the ground and kicked them aside.

Giving into the temptation became much easier for him now that only a little bit of fabric stood between him and seeing this soon-to-be college girl completely naked. He looked at the string ties on the side of her bikini and knew exactly how he wanted to do it.

"Alright slut, I want you to turn around and bend over, hands on the coffee table and spread your legs."

To her credit she complied without batting an eyelash, turning around and spreading her legs to either side of his before bending over and putting her hands on the coffee table--her ass in his face. Ted wasted no time in reaching out and untying the right string--the bikini bottoms falling open to reveal most of her right buttcheek. Even though he knew she was pale, he was still surprised by the difference in skin color from her legs to her ass, and suddenly found it a bit weird he didn't see that with her tits.

He wasted no time in undoing the other tie and letting the bikini bottoms fall to the floor. Ted's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as Bailey's most intimate of intimates were on display a mere foot from his face. Sure, he'd seen plenty of teenage pussy lately watching porn, but to have it right before his eyes was something he hadn't experienced since he was a teenager himself.

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-11-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Almost instinctively his hands reached up to grab her ass firmly, spreading her cheeks so that nothing was hidden from him. In Ted's mind he cursed himself for not having a photographic memory as he studied every detail he could. He couldn't help but smile as he realized he missed the very subtle transition between normal skin and her outer labia--he would have missed it entirely if her inner lips weren't so prominent. His eyes lingered over every wrinkle and fold of the soft pink flesh as though he were looking for a flaw--the closest thing he found was the realization that the way her pussy naturally splayed open as he held her separated meant that Bailey was no virgin.

Ted really couldn't help himself as his right hand released it's grip on her right cheek and his fingers drifted over--his curiosity got the best of him and he wanted to know if this was a turn-on for her as much as it was for him. If Ted thought his cock couldn't get any harder he discovered that he was wrong as his probing of her velvety opening by his index finger yielded that Bailey certainly was wet.

It took a lot of willpower for him to not just take her then and there, but his hand reached back up to spread her once more as he leaned forward, burying his nose against her pussy and inhaling her scent. Ted knew if he dropped dead this instant he'd die the happiest man in the world, but there was so much more to experience even in just this one day.

He finally leaned back and let go of her. Trying to push the fact out that this girl was like a second daughter he said, "Have a seat slut."

Bailey did as she was told, sitting down on the coffee table instead of a chair--it was the only way she could properly face him.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer honestly," he told her. "Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head, "No sir."

"Have you ever given head?"

"Several times sir."

"What about received it?"

"No sir, never."

He was a little surprised, but he continued on. "What's the oldest guy you've been with?"

"Twenty."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

This was Bailey's first hesitation on a question, but the girl just took a deep breath and said, "No sir."

A rather large grin overtook Ted's face now--anal sex videos were one of those things that the blackmailers were probably talking about with his proclivities. His former wife was a rather vanilla woman, something he wouldn't have changed for anything, but in his older age he definitely found a desire to explore more taboo ideas.

"I think it's time for breakfast," he suddenly blurted out again.

The teenager stood up and nodded, looking at the laptop for a moment before making her way to the kitchen. "Why don't you sit at the table and I'll get to work," she suggested.

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-11-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1