The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

ermmm i am also planning a trip to BKK too .. tentatively the date is 21 to 28 May. Miss a chance to meet up will Bro Waslee on last trip.. be nice to meet up some bro on this up comming trip. Right now looking for tickets, so far the best i have seem is a Thail airlways @ abt 200+ with tax .. any bros got any recommendation for air tickets ? Planning to stay at Watana in Rachacha ...
Got to plan and budget .. cuz poor me still in SAF .... sianz ......
Old 12-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

have fun there, fcukster...

am planning 2 go again mid of nx mth... hope 2 c brudda BKK master n brudda oxiliary there... will let u guys know in advance thru PM.. c ya~!
Old 12-04-2005, 05:48 PM
balonglong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Wah you've planned for 2 months already. Still haven't go? Kekeke.
ya lor..so sad wait for a then b then c...
in the end dun care liao, plan to go alone,
if not wait till next year also cannot go.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster
ermmm i am also planning a trip to BKK too .. tentatively the date is 21 to 28 May. Miss a chance to meet up will Bro Waslee on last trip.. be nice to meet up some bro on this up comming trip. Right now looking for tickets, so far the best i have seem is a Thail airlways @ abt 200+ with tax .. any bros got any recommendation for air tickets ? Planning to stay at Watana in Rachacha ...
Got to plan and budget .. cuz poor me still in SAF .... sianz ......
Bro, still remember me during tcss in clementi. You show us some video that time.

You just missed the promotion from Airasia. I had managed to get it vice-versa at $64.98. The 1.99 promotion and the 22.98 promotion (For BKK).

I hope to meet you there too in bkk.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
wow so long!!!!! u not sian?
It's going to be long weekend too. So stay longer. On 18 May, It is evening flight after my work. So about 8 days lor.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by balonglong
ya lor..so sad wait for a then b then c...
in the end dun care liao, plan to go alone,
if not wait till next year also cannot go.
Don't fret even if you're travelling alone. Arm yourself with the useful info. here. Keep an open mind and treat people with sincerity. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, still remember me during tcss in clementi. You show us some video that time.

You just missed the promotion from Airasia. I had managed to get it vice-versa at $64.98. The 1.99 promotion and the 22.98 promotion (For BKK).

I hope to meet you there too in bkk.
ermmm bro .. u got the correct guy ? so far i only TCSS with one other guy staying in Kembangang ... heheeee i used to stay in clementi .. but thats really a long time back .. any way trying my very best to comfrim the trip in May ... hahaa it be great to have dinner and beer with some TCSS session in Rachada with all the bros here .. will PM u when i comfrim my trip and hotel.

May there should be a thread on whos and when fellow bros is going to LOS ... a list or something and ithat be really useful to corordinate meet ups overseas...

ermm i know there was a promotion but i did not check it up .. i hear that those budget airlines always change their dates and i believe the price is only for oneway and the return ticket will be ex ... not to mention the airport tax is excluded ....
Old 12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
have fun there, fcukster...

am planning 2 go again mid of nx mth... hope 2 c brudda BKK master n brudda oxiliary there... will let u guys know in advance thru PM.. c ya~!
yoz Japboy .. i will definately have fun there ... my trips is getting funner and funner ... hahaa just call my future tirak a while ago ... You have fun too ... so far i think that there be 3 of 4 bros in BKK during May ... hahaaa perfect for a Dai Dee session ....
Old 12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster
hahaa it be great to have dinner and beer with some TCSS session in Rachada with all the bros here .. will PM u when i comfrim my trip and hotel.

ermm i know there was a promotion but i did not check it up .. i hear that those budget airlines always change their dates and i believe the price is only for oneway and the return ticket will be ex ... not to mention the airport tax is excluded ....
Huei Kwang Market. supper and beer there. many chio bu eyes seeing. 5555

The price 64.98 is for two ways excluding bkk tax of 500B.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Huei Kwang Market. supper and beer there. many chio bu eyes seeing. 5555

The price 64.98 is for two ways excluding bkk tax of 500B.
wow serious .... okie .. sad i never check it out .. BKK tax never include one ... i mean local airport tax ? .. for CX is 55 and Thailairway is 75 .... i heard theres some airport security tax too ....

Yes Huay Kwang Market is the place to be ... ahhahaa ... and also got this seafood resturant nearby .. they sell this duck tounge and oyster eggs ... freaking good ... the best is got the super SYT super CUTE super FAIR and chinese looking waitress working there ..... makes the heart float whenever she smiles .....
Old 13-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Confirm I'm going to BKK from the 19 to 23, dats next week. Its for business but my nights are free , so it'll be good if any bros wanna meet up.
Old 14-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yo bro,

Gigantor and myself will be in BKK from 20 to 23. Staying in Majestic Suites in Sukh. Bro logiteck will be in BKK too. Where will you be bunking?

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Confirm I'm going to BKK from the 19 to 23, dats next week. Its for business but my nights are free , so it'll be good if any bros wanna meet up.
Old 14-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Yo bro,

Gigantor and myself will be in BKK from 20 to 23. Staying in Majestic Suites in Sukh. Bro logiteck will be in BKK too. Where will you be bunking?

Doomas
I'll be at Holiday Inn, silom from 19 to 22, then thinking of moving to palazzo for 1 nite. nearer to action mah then check out on 23. How should we get in touch?
Old 14-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Doomas,
Seen your post that u r going to Bkk from 20 to 23 april. Me going to BKK too 21 to 24 april. So just nice that I have book a room in Majestic suites.... MMMMMMMMM u think we can meet up and enjoy together?
Old 14-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi singrakthai,
I always stay in Majesti suites. Already 4 - 5 times. I paid B1165, coz I book for a single room. But then, when I bring a girl back for overnight, its alright. Only that I was given breakfat for 1 person only.... Its ok for my coz I always miss the breakfast... hehe woke up 11 am ..... at nioght sleep almost 4 am....
Well for B1500 u get 2 breakfast. Some more, for me to book 1 single room but 2 person staying, they dont charge me extra. Thats why I LOVE THAI people. People there very polite and Chin Chai..... Unlike SPore everthing count $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1