The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 0
HentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
I personally found it very hard to accept FWB or even ML and prostitute due to the conservative values I grew up with. I don't have a job now yet, probably starting next week, so can't claim from company now.
U visited anyway when you don't have job or income and still have the audacity to take the moral high ground. Have read the thread, either you are trolling or your EQ is non existence. Complained about not being able to get a GF, well we don't care. I hope u don't have one because I be sorry for her. I will be watching if your are still posting on this forum two weeks time
Old 31-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Think of hookers as public toilets.

U know Public toilets are full of germs, no matter how much the janitor clean it daily.

U may or may not get the germs from it but always a chance of getting the germs
Exactly! I thought of the public toilet analogy before, but then why are so many people on this forum still chionging then?
Old 31-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiSpartan View Post
U visited anyway when you don't have job or income and still have the audacity to take the moral high ground. Have read the thread, either you are trolling or your EQ is non existence. Complained about not being able to get a GF, well we don't care. I hope u don't have one because I be sorry for her. I will be watching if your are still posting on this forum two weeks time
Hmm it is precisely because I am already in a very bad situation in life with nothing more to lose that's why I visited. So what is the link with moral high ground? I have already explained that a lot of things happened that pushed me over the edge to visit one. Cannot understand is it? Plus my mum gave me some stupid advice that's why I visited one. Which is why I kept saying you all don't have the right to judge or comment. If any people here can convince me against my so called moral high ground that visiting a prostitute can be a regular routine if we are single then naturally I will still be here in this forum in two weeks time.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sorry yr life got sabotaged. Life is full of ups and downs.

Since u already having a bad life, why are you doing things that will make it even worse?

Why are you not doing things that will improve your life?

You digging bigger hole for yourself?

U can say yr life is v bad, your mind is very depressed. The next worse thing that u can do is do things will even make your life even worse.
Because I can no longer see a way out already. Secondly, because I am in such a bad situation until I have nothing more to lose already. Imagine everyone in your life avoiding you, even friends avoid you, much less potential gfs, this is only one of the factor that pushed me over the edge to visit a prostitute.

I already tried to reset my life many times but still no women want me as a bf.

I get what you are trying to say, I have explained why I still did it above. I seeing counsellor but changed so many counsellors until no progress in getting a gf over 6 years that's why I visited one. I know you will say stick with one fixed one for a longer period of time than go multiple over short period of time but it is not I want de, it's mostly their issue that they were not able to continue with me.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Hmm it is precisely because I am already in a very bad situation in life with nothing more to lose that's why I visited. So what is the link with moral high ground? I have already explained that a lot of things happened that pushed me over the edge to visit one. Cannot understand is it? Plus my mum gave me some stupid advice that's why I visited one. Which is why I kept saying you all don't have the right to judge or comment. If any people here can convince me against my so called moral high ground that visiting a prostitute can be a regular routine if we are single then naturally I will still be here in this forum in two weeks time.
I think u need some professional help to overcome your life situation
Old 31-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw if you don't care about me not being able to get a gf then what right do you have to judge or comment on me?
Old 31-12-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sorry yr life got sabotaged. Life is full of ups and downs.

Since u already having a bad life, why are you doing things that will make it even worse?

Why are you not doing things that will improve your life?

You digging bigger hole for yourself?

U can say yr life is v bad, your mind is very depressed. The next worse thing that u can do is do things will even make your life even worse.
Please PM me, I can feel that you care about my life, unlike the post and some others in here who only know how to judge or criticize without having lived through my life before.

Life is full of ups and downs, but this saying does not really apply to my "sabotaged" scenario, I am using the word sabotaged to cover up for the real word that happened to my life. Or just as a close analogy.

Just to let you know my situation, I am 33/34, barely any savings, this is another factor that pushed me over the edge, to be honest this kind can go and commit suicide already, especially in Singapore where cost of livng is so high, much less just visiting a prostitute.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just replied above this post of yours to your previous post about me seeing a counsellor now, please go and read. I am in a very difficult situation, you can even say extremely difficult situation, that's why I went to visit one.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
why no job and income cannot visit prostitute? Logic? Plus my new job is coming next week. If you have read every comment like you claimed, you should know that I am 33/34 without having visited a prostitute before until last week due to the conservative values etc. that I grew up with. Thus yes if you really want to compare about morals then I am much more moral than many bros here including you, cause most people already went to one at 18 or 19. Plus what only caused me to visit one was alot of factors that finally pushed me over the edge plus my mum's bad advice. Please think before you talk.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Get your life together. Work and save up and spend within your means. If need financial assistance there are government agencies which you could reach out too.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
Get your life together. Work and save up and spend within your means. If need financial assistance there are government agencies which you could reach out too.
nah government agencies are very troublesome to apply for financial assistance. Spend within my means doesn't mean I was wrong in visiting the prostitute last week. I already calculated before going, just that never thought of need to potentially include additional cost for visiting a doctor for potential STDs only. Thus I was not wrong on that. No use de, I couldn't see myself waiting another 6 months or a few more years even with a counsellor/therapist's help before getting a gf or marriage that's why I went to visit a prostitute, shows you how extremely bad the situation was before I finally decided to visit one. Even if I work and save up I am already at least 8 years behind my peers in terms of income savings already. This amount can never be earned back. This is another factor why I took the plunge.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
if I am 33/34 with an established and high ranking career and already having a lot of savings I can still try to get a wife now no issue. Problem is I am far from it. That's why i went to visit a prostitute.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
if I am 33/34 with an established and high ranking career and already having a lot of savings I can still try to get a wife now no issue. Problem is I am far from it. That's why i went to visit a prostitute.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also don't believe in the saying of starting afresh anymore because I am already 8 years or more behind my peers.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also don't believe in the saying of starting afresh anymore because I am already 8 years or more behind my peers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1