The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wha? No response?

To forgive, divine?

Coming out into the car-park, he looked so ordinary I thought I had made a serious mistake, confusing some other person with him. But as he passed under the light, I saw his flattish face pockmarked with acne scars, the plump figure stretching his expensive looking office attire, the long sleeve shirt drawn over that bulging abdomen, his dark pants pushed way down by the overhanging belly, and I knew there was no mistake.

I had waited almost two hours for him, hiding behind his Mercedes Benz, steeling myself for what I had to do. He had taken his time leaving the office, and I wondered if it was actually work that kept him so late. Whatever it was, I was glad he was finally here.

For a moment I was lost in thoughts, as images flashed through my fevered mind, and I heard once again Ping's cries. I had held her so tightly, afraid of letting go, fearful of what she might do if I did, reassuring her over and over again that it was not her fault, that I still love her despite what had happened.

He was twenty feet away, his heels clicking as he walked at a steady pace, swinging the slim briefcase in his left hand, totally at ease. I leaned against the wall I hid behind, careful not to be seen. I adjusted my grip on the baseball bat. Bringing it was easy once I thought of using a tripod case to store it, and I lugged around a camera bag to complete the picture of a photo enthusiast.

It had taken me two entire weeks to reach this point. Ping had given me his office address, and it was a matter of simply waiting until I could tail him all the way back to his home, a beige-colored semi-detached located in Serangoon Gardens. He had suspected nothing, so it was rather easy following him on my motorcycle. In the end, I decided that the carpark was the best place. He loved to park on the highest floor, probably cause it was usually fairly empty, and he could make sure that his new Mercedes did not get dents from carelessly opened car doors.

I attacked when he was getting into his car, hitting him from behind after he tossed his briefcase into the backseat. The bat made contact with the back of his head and I felt the impact all the way up to my forearm. He went limp and pitched forward, hitting his head against the inside of the car door as he fell to the floor. Quietly I pushed the door closed and, making sure I was not observed, checked his condition. It was important that he stayed alive, and he was.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Part 2

The next part was risky. I had to work very quickly. From my camera bag, I took out a roll of tape, the kind plumbers used to seal leaking pipes but much wider. First I taped his mouth, avoiding his nostrils, then followed by binding his legs together, going several times around his ankles, after removing his shoes. Leaving the bat in its tripod case under his car, I shouldered my camera bag. One more look around before I bent over him, then I hefted him over my other shoulder in a fireman's lift.

Walking towards the lighted 'EXIT' sign probably took a minute, although it felt ten times longer. The heavy fire door opened into stairs going all the way down to the ground floor, but I went up instead. There were two more levels, leading to a small stairwell from where service people could gain access to the roof via a metal ladder riveted to the wall. I dropped him unceremoniously to the floor.

I listened and heard only the distant hum of the air-con compressors. I got to work immediately, planning to be out of there in twenty minutes at most. With the tape, I bound his wrists behind his back, wrapping more times that it probably required. Digging around his pockets, I found his car keys, a fat wallet with at least five credit cards inside, three of them gold and the other two black, plus a stack of fifties, and his expensive cellphone, one of those multi-function PDA-phones so popular these days. All these I chucked into the camera bag.

He was still out as I pulled on a pair of surgical gloves and covered my face in a N95 mask, left over from the days of SARS. I pushed the baseball cap firmer onto my head so only my eyes showed. I stood over the bastard. It was time to start.

Pressure on the ridge of his right eye with my knuckle brought only a slight reaction. I pinched his earlobe and he grunted, his eyeballs fluttering under the shut lids. I pressed his nostrils between my thumb and index, held it for a minute before he gasped and struggled to breathe. I released my hold, coldly watching him cough and gag behind the tape over his mouth.

I had watched Ping gag and retch as she threw up the bleach she swallowed in her attempt to kill herself. In the tiny bathroom of her rented apartment, I had forced her to drink a big glass of water before sticking a finger down her throat to induce vomiting. I remember thinking at that time how lucky it was I was bringing her dinner just then.

I kicked him, very hard, with the heavy boots I was wearing, aiming for his ribs but catching him on his upper arm instead. Through the tape, his cry came out muffled. He was groggy, but awake, and the first thing he did was to struggle vigorously, straining against the tape wrapped firmly around his wrists and ankles.

"It's useless," I said, keeping my voice low. He continued to struggle, but less vigorously. His eyes showed abject fear, and yet I could sense him still plotting and planning to escape, however futile that may be. This was a man used to getting his way in life, used to taking whatever he wanted, and being in this position must have been a first for him.

to be cont
Old 09-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Part 3

He tried to communicate, making noises in his throat, rocking his body in his desperation, trying to turn his head so he could see me. "It's useless," I said again. Standing over him kept my face in shadows as the dim light came from above and behind me. I gave him thirty seconds before I got down to business. The stout metal pipe was just short enough to keep inside the camera bag. I had wrapped several layers of musking tape around one end so I could get a good grip. It weighed heavy in my hand, well suited for what I wanted to do.

Without a word, I squatted over him. I raised the pipe and brought it down as hard as I could. The impact against his left leg, just above the ankle, rewarded me with a satisfying thud and a softer but audible crack. He gasped in pain, his whole body shuddering as he sucked in a loud hissing breath, his eyes wild with shock. Then a muffled scream, drawn out and ragged, escaped his throat as tears were squeezed out his tightly closed eyelids.

"This is for the pain you caused to all the girls you drugged and raped," I bent over and whispered in his ear. "And it's only the beginning."

I hit him on his bare feet, one at a time, hearing as well as feeling the crunch as the small bones broke. Both feet swelled quickly. He rocked and thrashed his body violently in response.

I broke his wrists next, hitting at them as they were taped behind his back, swinging at each three to four times, smashing some of his fingers as well. Each time I waited for him to recover somewhat before continuing. I wanted him to feel each and every impact.

"One of your victims was my girl friend," I told him, "One of the most wonderful girls in the world. The only one I would marry. Was going to marry. Until you destroyed her."

I aimed for his left elbow, hitting it just below where it bends. I was getting rather used to swinging the heavy pipe, enjoying the feel in my hand, even the jarring impact as I connected. I waited while he caught his breath.

"She worked in your office for a while. Waiting for her results," I continued. "She must have caught your eye, cause suddenly the boss was chatting with her. All charms."

I did the right elbow. The crunch felt different, so I gave a second harder whack. His muffled scream continued, his expensive shirt now soaked with sweat, his permed hair plastered to his scalp.

I felt his pulse, a little faint through the glove but still going strong. His heart was racing at a hundred and twenty a minute. From his throat came a constant low moan, punctuated by occasional gasps of pain. His eyes were squeezed shut.

to be cont
Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

Part 4

"You trapped her, after drugging and raping her," I went on, not caring if he heard. "You videotaped the whole thing, threatened her with the tape, frightened a young girl with the fear of exposure of her shame."

I slipped the metal pipe into the bag. I was about done, and it had taken roughly fifteen minutes. It was time for the finale, time to finish up and leave.

The scalpel had a plastic part that snapped off to expose the sharp blade. It was nicely balanced and very comfortable to use. I checked my watch: almost midnight. I have a busy day tomorrow, and I should be getting some sleep soon.

As he stared, I cut him on his face, deep lacerations over both cheeks, the first straight and the second crooked due to his jerking about. The next two cuts were over his forehead, about an inch above his eyes. I stopped bothering with keeping them straight and neat, and concentrated on making them deep.

I wanted him to bleed, the way Ping bled from self-induced cut over her wrists. She had used a paper cutter, slicing at the insides of her thin bony wrists again and again in multiple hesitant attempts that luckily missed the radial arteries, but still required an hour of stitching at the A&E.

I continued the randomly made cuts, some made right through his expensive clothes, which soaked up some of the sticky ooze. Throughout, I worked as if in a daze, still managing to avoid cutting any major vessels. In all, I must have made more than thirty cuts over his body.

Near the end, he slipped into a coma, most likely due to shock from the blood loss. Each wound was minor, easily closed with suture, but together they added up. I stood up, careful to avoid any blood stains on my clothes and slipping on the blood pooling around his body. Just as carefully, I pulled off the gloves. I wrapped them around the scalpel, dropped them into a small trash bag I brought, then stuffed everything into the camera bag.

Quietly I moved downstairs to where he parked his car. I picked up the tripod bag, slinging it over my left shoulder. It was deathly quiet in the car-park as I walked towards the other exit and went down the six storeys to where I parked my motorbike.

Pushing a short distance before I kick-started it, I reached home half an hour later, stopping twice along the way. I stuffed the trash-bag containing the gloves and scalpel, and the metal pipe into different rubbish bins, randomly chosen. The first thing I did when I got home was to run into the toilet and throw up, retching until my mouth tasted bile.

to be cont
Old 11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

Final

The next day went well. I managed to clear my cases quickly and neatly, and was done by lunch. It had been a long while since I felt so light-hearted, so relieved. Half-way through the morning, I was actually humming under my breath as I worked, and that got me a few raised eyebrows.

As I sat in my usual corner of the staff cafeteria, chewing slowly on a sandwich, I heard snippets of the conversation coming from the table behind me. The voices were whisper-soft, but my senses were somehow heightened that day. I recognised one of the voices as that of my scrub nurse, a young girl who made gossip an art.

"Wah, so that's your handsome surgeon? Not bad leh, tall and muscular some more," the other unfamiliar voice was saying. I realized they were referring to me.

"Yah lor. Good looking rite?"

"Yah, but I thought you said he was so depressed recently? I think he smiled at me when he passed by."
"Sure. And I'm Zoe Tay!" Annie, the scrub nurse retorted, "He was smiling at me lah. He can't tell you apart from the auntie who mops the floor in the OT! But do you know this is the first time I've seen him smile in months?"

"Due to his girl friend's death right? I think you told me before."

"Poor guy. She was so pretty and sweet. I saw her once at a department party. They were so made for each other..."

"Didn't she commit suicide?"

"Yup. Jumped from her flat. Ten storeys."

"Why?"

"Apparently she was suffering from severe depression. Before that, she tried to kill herself twice. Overdosed on valium the first time, then she cut her wrists."

"Oh dear! Poor Dr Lim..."

I touched the corner of my left eye, felt the single teardrop on my fingertip. Taking slow deep breaths I managed to stem the flood of emotion somewhat. It was already easier to do so than just a week ago.

It came to me like a coldness, a numbness spreading out from my chest towards the limbs, almost suffocating in its intensity. The images flooded my mind, flashing even behind my tightly closed eyes: Ping perched on the ledge outside her flat, balancing precariously with her legs over the edge. She was inconsolable. Nothing I said making any impact, nothing getting through. I persuaded. I cajoled. I pleaded and cried right along, desperation gripping my heart like a vice. Eventually, as I probably expected deep down inside, she pushed off from the ledge, her eyes turned from me, already looking down as if anticipating the end of her suffering.

That was when I made a promise, when I realized that I must exorcise the matter myself. I would get no relief until I did what I had to do. That was when I started planning.

And now it was over. The images were there, but my heart was much lighter. No more breakdowns I decided. It was time to step away and move along.

I stood up. I turned around and took the few steps towards the two girls. Annie looked up in surprise as I leaned over and said, “Ladies, mind if I join you?”

The End

Last edited by latebloomer; 11-10-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 13-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scott-iD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

This is the best by far; respect you bro!
Old 13-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

Danke. Xie Xie, Thanks

So that was the non-erotic story.
Thanks for your kind comment, scott-iD!

Okay, the rest of you guys can come out now.
I'll be going back to the regular installments of erotic stuff.
No promises regarding springing another one of these on you later.
So there...

Old 13-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

How's 'bout a fairy tale eh??

Goldie

"Oh, please stop! Please!" she begged. Thrashing about, she tried to dislodge him but to no avail. He had clamped his mouth tightly onto her groin and was licking away enthusiastically. His rough tongue slurped repeatedly at her hairless cunt. Again and again he ran his long wet tongue all the way from her anus up to her clitoris.

He had not tie her down. She laid on the small bed, legs spread wide-apart, submitting to him unwillingly. However, pleading was all that she dared do. His strong hands were clamped on her lower thighs, holding them tightly against the bed. She was fearful of his big mouth, inside which she had glimpsed sharp yellow teeth. His hairy face and his big beady eyes looked up occasionally from between her thighs to grin at her. She could see that he was slobbering, wet sticky saliva running down his chin.

Suddenly he stopped. She looked up and realized that her worst nightmare was going to come true. He was kneeling, his hairy chest heaving slowly. Lower down, she saw his organ, and it was long and huge and throbbing.

She will never enter another house without permission again, she told herself. Never again, for ever and ever. Especially houses in the middle of deep forests that her mother had warned her never to go near. Never, never, never again.

It was just too hard to resist. A quaint little cottage, in the midst of tall trees. Lovely wild flowers growing in the clearing around it. Butterflies fluttering amongst them. How could a curious girl deny herself the chance to investigate such an interesting place?

Of all the stupid things to do while visiting a strange place, she had to fall asleep in the bed. Perhaps it was the fall she sustained or the food on the table that she ate. Now that was really foolish wasn't it? What if it were poisoned or drugged, or contaminated with some germs her mother was always worrying about, like the H5N1 bird flu virus for instance?

He had attacked her while she slept. She woke to find him tearing off her clothes, ripping through her lovely sundress with his bare hands. Now only shreds remained on her nubile body. He had scratched her several times and the scratches hurt.

He hurt her worse pushing that huge organ into her. It felt as if he was tearing her into two. The severe pain ripped through her body. She screamed. Then she fainted.

to be cont
Old 14-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

When she slowly regained consciousness, he was still at it. She felt warm and flushed all over. He was licking her budding breasts with his rough tongue and the sensation was not entirely unpleasant. In fact it felt rather good. Even the pain below was subsiding and she found herself slowly enjoying it. Softly she began to moan.

She was fascinated by the sight of the monster pumping in and out of her. How could something so big fit inside her cunny? So, besides passing water, this was another purpose of her cunny? She decided she would ask her mother about this.

The feeling was getting stronger by the minute. Her moans were louder, and she could feel a very pleasant sensation spreading out from her cunny. She felt warm all over. "Ohh, ohh..." she moaned, thrashing her body as her orgasm hit. She could feel him licking at her neck now, felt his warm stale breath over her face.

At the height of her orgasm, her brain was suddenly flooded by a very sharp, totally overwhelming pain. Thankfully it was only for a couple of seconds. She wanted to scream but found that she could not even speak. Very soon everything went black and she did not feel any more pain.

"Are you done yet? We're getting hungry,"

"Yes, Mama. I just finished with her," he answered, wiping blood off his chin with the back of his paw. He licked his chops with his long tongue.

The girl laid with her throat ripped open, a huge gaping hole where her vocal cords and trachea were. Bright red blood was still spurting from the arteries in the neck to stain the bed, the smallest of the three in the bedroom and the one that looked most comfortable. It was neither too hard or too soft.

"Come, Mama. Let's eat while it's still warm," Baby Bear said. "Where's Papa anyway?"

"He's downstairs repairing the broken chair. He says he'll join us after he finishes the porridge. You know how he is about his porridge."

"Let's start then. After you, Mama."

"Thanks, Baby. Could I ask a favor before I begin?" she said.

"Sure, Mama."

"Next time we eat, could you please stop playing with our food?"

The End
Old 15-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Another maybe?

Snow

"Whose turn is it now?" the short man asked.

"Mine!" Another short man answered. He stepped to the front. Already partially undressed, he was pulling off his pants.

"Go on then. Get in there!" A third short man called. He was holding to the girl's left leg. "It be my turn next!"

The second short man moved between the girl's thighs. The short man holding the right leg licked his lips as he got ready for the show, having just had his turn.

The black girl laid on the bed, legs held apart, her ebony body glistening with sweat. Her arms were held by another two men, as short as the others. The first man, obviously the leader of the group, was standing by the girl's head. He held it to one side so he could stick his long stout dick in her wide mouth. She was gagging, choking on the fearsome organ.

Just then the one at the entrance pushed his dick into her. She was already well lubricated from four previous ejaculation, but this guy was bigger than the others. With her mouth full, she could not scream, so she whimpered. Wriggling her body wildly in her futile attempt to deny him, she was actually making him even more excited. He pumped in short quick jabs, his hands grabbing her jiggling globular breasts for support.

The short man in her mouth flooded it with copious amount of cum. As he withdrew, she vomited it all out. He continued to hold on to her head by grabbing her long tinted hair.

"Please, please let me go!" she started pleading again, tears flowing freely down her face, and cum out the corner of her mouth. Her big eyes darted from face to face, looking for some faint sign that her pleas were heard. "You know who I am? I'm Snow Black! You must have heard of me! Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh!"

Going on like a run-away piston, squelching his huge dong in and out of her tight cunt, the second short man had his eyes half closed, his teeth clenched, and his huge hands grabbing on to Snow Black's thighs. He was grunting and it sounded hideous. Imagine the sound of wild boars copulating. Add to that a donkey's distressed baying, a hyena's laugh and the wheezing of an asthmatic. The end result would only be half as awful.

Snow Black moaned almost as loudly, her body unable to resist responding to his wild fucking. She bucked her hips in rhythm, wriggling her fat bottom, matching him for speed. The two short men holding her arms joined the fun by clamping their mouths, one on each side, over her long black nipples, suckling like twin babies.Those holding her legs apart were licking her feet and sucking her toes. The leader's wet and long tongue was probing her right ear.

Ten more minutes of vigorous fucking went by before the second short man jerked to a halt. The hideous grunting thankfully stopped as well. He suddenly opened his eyes, and looked down at his groin.

Snow Black felt a pressure building inside her. It started slowly but built up swiftly to expand and stretch within. It seemed to bubble and sizzle like it was going to explode. The second short man's shrinking dick began to slide out of her like the cork on a champagne bottle, inch by slow inch.

Then "Pop!'' Out the pressure came, pushing him right off of her. He fell back, landed on his behind, and his mates roared. A gush of cum followed his sudden exit, flowing out of her. "Damn, what the hell was that, you idiot?" the leader teased him. ''She's so fucking tight!" he exclaimed.

to be cont
Old 16-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Next

''My turn! My turn!'' The short man at her left leg said. He had drawn the shortest straw and had been waiting his turn as the last man to enjoy this wonderfully fleshy girl, salivating profusely as he watched his mates go at her. He wiped drool off his chin, caressed his raging erection lovingly and said to the seven inches of turgid meat, "We gonna gets ours, Dicky Boy! Finally!"

"Okay, boys! We know how he likes it!" the leader announced. With a collective heave, they lifted the heavy girl off the bed. Then, just as smoothly, they changed positions quickly so she found herself flopped upon her face, her big ass pointing at the ceiling of the small cottage. "Okay, Wolfy, she's all yours!"

Realizing what was going to happen to her, the girl started to struggle. Five short men gripped tighter at her appendages as the sixth readied himself. Pushing a pillow under her stomach, he raised her fat black behind so he could aim for his intended target. He held his dick lightly, practiced jabbing with his hips a few times, then moved right up to press its tip against the puckered orifice.

"No, no, please, don't do this! Please let me go. My brother is very rich. He'll pay you a lot of money if...Ahhhh! Oh God! Please make him stop! Nooooo!" Sweat broke out of her forehead. Pain flooded her body, choked off further utterance from her thick-lipped mouth.

He was not the biggest of the lot, but it was the tighter hole he penetrated. The stretch was tremendous. Grabbing her waist to steady himself, he very slowly pushed his way deeper and deeper inside her. Snow Black was crying in pain, still struggling despite the futility. Once inside, he was impossible to dislodge, and he was certainly determined to get his kicks no matter what. Eventually the pain subsided, reduced to a mildly irritating abrasive sensation, everything else a numbed buzz. Perhaps her nervous system was so overwhelmed it simply shut down.

Thankfully, he finished up within fifteen minutes, flooding her with yet more cum. Reluctantly he got off her, pulling out with a sickening 'plop'! She collapsed in exhaustion. After a while, she realized that the men had released her. She laid as she was, too tired to even turn over.

"So what're we gonna do with her now?" she heard someone said. It sounded like the one called Wolfy. "What say we keep her for a while longer. I would enjoy another go at her.''

"If we left it to you, she'll never leave here! You will just use her up and chuck her away," someone else said. Upon hearing this, she quickly struggled to get up, fighting the fatigue of her body to sit up and talk her way out of this.

They were sitting around a small table at the other end of the cottage. All looked over when she sat up. "Listen! If you let me go, I'll make sure you get a lot of money. My brother, the 'Ping of Kop', will pay you whatever you want. Just let me go. Please!"

''The 'Ping of Kop' is your brother? But you're black and he's white!' the leader said, addressing her sweaty ebony breasts.

''Eh, he's got a, eh, skin condition."

"Yah, and it's called bleaching, right? So you stuff silicon into those monsters on your chest, and you have, what, a breast condition?" one of the short man asked. Another two started giggling.

"Please believe me! He's really my brother. You call him, just call him! You'll see!''

to be cont
Old 17-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

Last

''Lady, even if he's really your brother, do you expect us to look up his number in the local directory? Should we look under 'E' for Ever ever land? Or under 'P' for Paedophile? Maybe 'W' for Wacko or Weirdo? Perhaps 'S' for Sicko?''

"Let me give you the number. It's 62353535."

"Isn't that, eh....?"

"It is. But ask for a large one with anchovies, squid and peanut butter toppings, and a medium Jesus Juice to go! That's our secret code. They'll connect directly to Nichael."

(please note that names have been changed to protect the guilty, and prevent the author from being chased all over town by rabid fans wearing single sequined gloves uttering 'I love you too' and 'I love you more' in practiced falsetto as they grabbed their own balls)

"We'll do that. In the mean time though, why don't we have ourselves more fun!" Wolfy got off his ass and moved towards her. "And this time, how about you taking us on one by one? It's more fun for us, well, at least for me, if we don't have listen to Bloomy's god-awful grunt! Now ain't that right, bRainy?''

''You betcha!" the leader answered.

''Hey!!" the second short man complained, "You guys don't think so right?" He addressed the remaining guys. "Smiley? Moony? How 'bout you, Woody? Say something, Tuzzy! You were always on my side. Oh, come on!'' He turned away from the group and sulked.

''Oh no!'' Snow Black exclaimed, ''Nobody told me that you dwarves are such bastards!"

''Dwarves?! Being short doesn't make us dwarves, lady!" the leader said, clearly upset.

"But I saw these little beds and the tiny clothes in your cupboard! Aren't you the Seven Dwarves?" she asked. "Isn't this 123, Humpback Forest?''

"Lady, whatever you may be good at, topography certainly ain't it!'' Rainy answered, "This here is 123, HumpAss Woods! The Seven Dwarves are two miles that way." He pointed north. "Besides, if you actually counted, there are only six of us in this here cottage."

"Oh my God!" Snow Black said, "So who the hell are you guys?"

"We, well and truly fucked lady, are the Six Short Arses! We are heterosexuals. The bloody Dwarves, on the other hand, are fucking gays. Why did you think you would be safe with them anyway? Because they'd rather screw each other's assholes than touch you! What do you think they do down in the mines all day? Mine?"

"What's with all the talk? Let's go get her, guys!" Wolfy suggested.

As the other guys dashed forward, the short man who was holding onto Snow Black's right arm hung back. He started to cough, hacking loudly as if trying to bring up his lungs. After a minute, he coughed and spit out a blob of yellowish green mucus. It hit the spittoon sitting in the corner with a loud metallic clunk. Surprised, he reached inside and removed from amongst the muck a silver object. As he looked at it, bRainy, who noticed his absence, turned around and asked, "Now, what the hell is that, Tuzzy?"

"Well, I'll be damned if I knew!"

"Where did you get it?"

"I coughed it up! I musta swallowed it!"

"Where the hell did you swallow a thing like that?"

Tuzzy held up the object. It looked like a star, with curvy star bursts radiating from the center, which was actually a rather large hole. He thought back to what he did that day. Now when did he swallow a bloody thing like that?

"Hey, I remember now! She had it on her right breast! Stuck to the nipple it was. I musta swallowed it when I sucked it off!!"

The End
Old 17-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hehe...read it b4...but still loved reading it again...
a twist to the old fairytales...goldie and snow black...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 17-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MasteRloQo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im new to this... and yet i understand and your stories just make me wants too read more...great!
Old 20-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

Sorry no new story today.
Once again, Thanks for your kind comments!
I certainly hope most of you got the inside jokes esp in the last story.

Anyway, tomorrow posting again, Okay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1