The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 15
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCM Gems

Finally back to SG after months of traveling. Received lots of PMs requesting for ctc. I've replied to all those qualified bro with TCM#2 Xiao Hong's ctc. Those bros who received my PMs, please keep it safe and protect this gem.

Will be visiting Xiao Hong after work to release my stress. Will post FR again.

Bros have fun!
Old 14-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Finally back to SG after months of traveling. Received lots of PMs requesting for ctc. I've replied to all those qualified bro with TCM#2 Xiao Hong's ctc. Those bros who received my PMs, please keep it safe and protect this gem.

Will be visiting Xiao Hong after work to release my stress. Will post FR again.

Bros have fun!
Agreed with TS bros who has got the contact pls be mindful in sharing and also be discreet to protect this play ground. Plus she a nice lady finding a decent living with our support.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Teo Ken seems that u are also having fun with Xiao Hong. She is really a gem, obliged to serve.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro Teo Ken seems that u are also having fun with Xiao Hong. She is really a gem, obliged to serve.
Haha is just that maybe got click with her. Although she no young and beauty but just the type of milf suits me. You also must be having more fun dan me ya hehe..
Old 14-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Sharing is caring. Glad that you are having fun with her.

Intend to visit her after work. It's been few months since I last visited her. Shall slowly have fun with her later.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro..Can share contact?

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 15-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

It's been a long time since I last visited Xiao Hong due to my workload and traveling frequency. After work, made a trip to visit her. Entered the TCM and she was seated at the counter area watching movie on her mobile.

"帅哥那么久没来找我玩了!" In my mind I was thinking probably she's too horny. Immediately she pulled my hand and led me to the second room (or perhaps it should be called partition). She helped me to unbutton my shirt and unzipped my pants (service getting better) while I started to caress her breasts.

Proceeded to SOP massage. Can feel that she is always putting effort in massaging (+ points for her). Was told to turnaround. She started to play with my dick. Immediately I asked her to BBBJ and she obliged. Her BBBJ was superb! She will slowly lick, suck and play with the two "balls". Obviously, I won't let both of my hands to be free. I started off by removing her shirt followed by unzipping her pants. Nice pair of 'C' assets covered by pink bra and she was wearing G-string! While she perform BBBJ, I asked her to position herself in order for me to finger her pussy. Within minutes, her pussy was wet and I can't take it anymore with her BBBJ. Told her that I have a condom (actually I purposely brought it to test water). She did not resist and immediately she helped me to cap it.

We started the session by having her to ride on top of me. The view of having her to ride on top of me was awesome! Both of my hand were busy caressing her breasts and also graping her ass. Next we changed to doggy. She moaned nonstop (by the way her moan is real). Can feel that she was enjoying the session. Followed which, we changed to missionary position. I teased her by using my dick to play with the tip of her pussy before inserting. We kissed like no tomorrow. As she moaned even louder, I went even faster.

When I was about to unload, I pulled out my dick from her wet pussy, removed the cap and COF. She even initiated to lick it clean (awesome!). She dressed up, went out to take a pail of water and towel to clean my dick (another + point).

While I was putting on my shirt and pants, I asked her how many times did she cum. She said at least 3 times. Wow! That horny! Tipped her extra and told her that I will be visiting her soon.

Before leaving the TCM, saw another bro walked in asking for her service. (P.S to the bro who tried her service after me, you might have tasted my cum). Overall it was a great session!

Initially I posted TCM#1 but now I will stop going. I will give my fullest support to Xiao Hong.

(Piece of advice: to bro whom I had given out XH's ctc, if you want to try her extra mile service please bring your own cap to test water. Or perhaps you have to support her more often before she provide you with FJ)

Have fun bros! Remember to keep this playground safe and give your fullest support to this gem.
Old 15-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
cal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks bro ts for sharing the 2nd gem.
Tried XH today n yes like what other bro said she's not a looker, just a plain jane, but is very service oriented. No elaborations needed, I'd just say I got what I wanted

Just Up u bro kieso4 for sharing.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sungei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ... can i have the ctc tks
Old 19-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Hi bro can i have the ctc tks
Old 19-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the contact, tried her. massage average only but her pussy is quite tight. i think she too much business so abit attitude so i just give her a very good and hard fuck till she complain pain, and she is right because i fuck her till i can feel her pussy grip my cock tightly. i think her pussy is very small as after i fuck her my cock feel sore as well.

she asked for 160 for 1hr massage and 1fj, the reason she give is she dont fj alot and her pussy is very tight. but to me is quite expensive considering she is not a looker, so i will not rtf.

thanks again for the contact ts.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
she asked for 160 for 1hr massage and 1fj, the reason she give is she dont fj alot and her pussy is very tight. but to me is quite expensive considering she is not a looker, so i will not rtf.
So how much did u pay her?
Old 20-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
So how much did u pay her?
Bro kieso I think we should be more discreet on the service part. In order to protect her and keep this place safe. I will consider going after so much of service comment till more lower profile.
Old 20-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Hi bro can i here her ctc tks
Old 20-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,care to share the location with me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1