The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rrrrrrrr56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Very nice story brother! Sad to hear that Joanne was just making use of you...
Old 19-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
ChimneySweeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro
Old 19-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Please continue bro
Old 19-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Joanne chain paged me after I hung up, I did not call her back.

I sat on my bed staring blank, my dad knocked on my door asking if I had anything I would want to talk to him about after realizing I had locked myself up in my room.

I opened the door and told him it was nothing, I was just stressed out due to school work and I needed to focus on some subjects as I could not catch up. He told me not to take it so hard and I close the door and returned to my isolated state.

It was 11pm and my parents have turned in, I felt lonely and empty.

I paged Christina, and held on to the cordless phone, once it rang I pressed on the talk button. (I did not want to wake my parents up)

Christina: Virgin Simi Taichi?

Me: Where are you now?

Christina: At home lor?

Me: Ok, I come over now

Christina: Huh?

Me: I need you....

With that I put down the phone.

I locked my door and figured my parents will not know of me not being at home as I have locked my door prior, I move out of the home and closed the door softly.

I took a taxi and went down to Christina's place, as when she opened the wooden door. I don't know why but I was so happy to see her. I hugged her and no words were exchanged, she calmly held on to me and I felt safe in her arms.

Mins later, She kissed me on the forehead and asked if I was ok? I did not reply, but in that instance I did not know what got over me. I pulled her head and started kissing her and this time I forced my tongue into her mouth. She was in a bit of shock, but did not resist me. I moved my hand under her tee shirt and started groping her breast as we kiss, I pulled my shorts and briefs down to my knee and lead her hand to my dick, which she stroked all so naturally. I remove my lips from her and started kissing on her neck hearing sensuous moans form her, I pull part of her tees up and began feasting on her breast. She stroked on me harder and pulled my hand to her pussy, which I rubbed with her shorts on.

Moans from her made me want her more, I moved my hand into her shorts and rubbed on her bare pussy. I lick more of her neck and eventually lick part of the ear in the process, which I her moaning louder I focused on licking of her ear and she pulled away from me.

She smiled at me and kneeled down, holding my dick licking it and this time she was kissing it on the dickhead. I looked down enjoying every moment, she opened her mouth and sucked hard on the dickhead. The suction was intense and it felt good, it was not long before she place more of my dick into her mouth and began sucking, I watch her head move as I moan in ecstasy.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I wanted her, more of her because it felt so good.

I pull her off me gently, and guided her to the wooden coffee table, with her laying on the table, I removed her shorts and spreaded her legs and I tried inserting my dick into her as the table as low it was quite a feat. Christina must have noticed me having difficulties, She got up and placed one of her hands on the coffee table and raised her hips in front of me.

Christina: Like that easier

I insert my dick into her pussy with her guidance and after inserting she placed both palms on the table.

Christina: argh..... hold my hips

I held on to her hips and keep thrusting my dick, we were getting in a motion as I can feel her moving her hips backwards every time I thrust.

Christina: ah.......^^^ grab my breast now...

I lean forward grabbing I don't know why but I just grab it as hard as I can as I am thrusting her.

Christina: yes yes..... so good.........

I felt her pussy tightening and that cause me wanting to cum.

Me: I want to shoot already!!!

I pulled my dick out and shot my cum on her ass...

Christina was complaining as she went to wash up, she came back and was starting at the door of her room.

Christina: why you still want to do at the table huh?

I do not answer, and followed her into her room while walking towards her I was thinking to myself.

Am I also using Christina, Do I like her?

Last edited by Starter; 19-05-2016 at 03:09 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Christina lead me into the room, the 2 of us were laying on her queen size bed with loads of soft toys on the sides.

Christina: You not happy about what happen this morning?

Me: I don't get it why are we doing this and you cannot be my Gf.....

Christina: Lawrence, I like you

Me: Then be my Gf....

Christina: You are younger than me, shorter than me... I really like you but what will others say especially the girls.

Christina held me and my face rest on her soft breast once again

Christina: Okok, when we are alone, I be your GF but when others are around keep it a secret, Promise?

I move up and peck Christina on the cheek.

Me: ok, I promise...

I did not tell Christina why I was really upset that day, I was happy that I got some sort of a status with her.

Christina suddenly sat up with a cheeky smile.

Christina: You wait here ok?

Me: Orh...

Christina went out of the room and came back after a while, She pulled me of the bed and into the living room.

Me: Oei, I haven't wear back my clothes.

Christina: Don't need la.

She asked me to sit on the wooden sofa and I did so, while she was busy switch on the TV and VCR. I can see her lowering the volume before she came to the sofa and lay on it resting her head on my legs.

Me: See what show? (screen showing some Japanese text which I don't understand)

Christina: My father's treasure, you sure like one.

We watched on and I was glad that there was subtitles, soon it moves to a scent which a girl was having sex with her boyfriend.

Me: Blue Tape ah!!!???

Christina: You dun like meh?

Me: You girl also see this meh?

Christina slaps my arm..

Christina: You think I do with a lot of guys huh, I also see this and learn ok, (She blushed and indicated to me that I was only the second man she had.)

Me: then the first??

Christina: My Ex lor.....

Me: Then why no more?

Christina: He always take pills, then he high he just do it with other girls also I cannot take it then break lor.

Christina pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips.

Christina: You the first that I sucked (showing her tongue after the statement)

Me: then u feel better with him or me

Christina: Aiyah... quiet, watch show.

While watching the show Christina will occasionally lick of suck on my dick as the female lead did.

After the Show, I keep pestering her on who is better me or her Ex.

Christina: Don't tell you.... (again she gave me a cheeky smile)

I did not bother to wear my clothes and end up cuddling in bed with Christina that night. There was no more sex but it felt so good to be in her arms.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

I was awaken in the morning, by a wet sensation and I was enjoying it barely opening my eyes, I took a look and I saw Christina sucking me off, my dick was growing in her as she had initially placed my limb dick into her mouth.

Me: What you doing???

Christina: Cleaning you up lor.... so dirty, late night never wash......

Christina continued to suck me off as I rested on the bed, this time round I can hear her make slurping sounds which really got me more excited.

Christina: Mmmm.... Taste so good... Slurp.....

Her dialogue reminded me of the show we watch yesterday and I guess she was putting it to practice.

With her constant praise and slurps, it wasn't long before I felt like cumming.

Me: Argh Argh... Shooting already.......

Christina did not let go, I felt my dick jerk inside her mouth.....and yes I shot my load in her mouth.

Christina got off the bed and I can see her holding the load in her mouth, and in the end I figured she swallowed it as I did not she her spit it out or anything.

Me: What time is it?

Christina: 6am lor.....

Me: Why wake me up so early?

Christina: I have to go school today if not school going to call my parents liaoz.

I laid on the bed while Christina was having her bath, she emerge from the bathroom moments later in her school uniform and a towel around her head drying her hair.

I wore my clothes and sat on the bed, observing her as she was blowing her hair.

This is the first time I saw Christina in a school uniform, and somehow it brought out another look of her which I have never seen, a more innocent look I will define.

I move to her as she was sitting at the dressing table blowing her hair and I hugged her from behind cupping her breast....

Christina: Don't play la, wait my uniform crumple!!

Me: You look so nice in it.....

Christina ties a ponytail, turns around and poses.

Christina: Chio hor.....

Me: Wah Chio bu....... (I will love to fuck you in that)

Christina took her bag and we left her home, She kissed me in the lift and asked me to go back.

I watched and followed from a distance as Christina walked to the bus stop and actually waited for her to boarded the bus before I left and from there I walk to the MRT station and returned to Bishan.

I had my breakfast and only returned home knowing that for sure my parents had gone to work by that time, I lay on my bed smiling foolishly to myself thinking about Christina.

my thoughts were awaken by the beep of my pager, it was a reminder and I had 10 voice messages.

Last edited by Starter; 19-05-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Wow nice story ts.. Reading this in office... Lol
Old 19-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

The 10 Messages were from Joanne, basically crying asking me to call back and final one was to ask me to meet her in the void deck beside the school after her classes. (As my school was still under construction we shared the campus and there is a 45 mins interval which we both do not have classes)

I did not know why but after thinking about all that has happened, I decided to meet her and see what she had to say.

I took the envelope of cash that she has passed to me and went to school.

Throughout the journey my mind was not on Joanne, but rather Christina in her school uniform and ponytail.

I waited at the void deck and soon a familiar figure appeared, it was Joanne.

Joanne: Di!!

She tried to hold onto my hand but I shook it off.

Joanne: Okok, we go upstairs and talk.

I followed her into the lift and she pressed the button for the highest level.

I remain silent in the lift ignoring her constant calls to me.

Joanne: Di.... Di..... Di......

The lift stopped on the highest level and I followed her to the intersection of the stair where she asked me to sit.

Me: What you want to say just say....

Joanne: Di... Sorry, don't angry can I don't want things to be this way.

Me: Then what way you want it to be? I still smile at you after you did that to me because you want to get back at Mango?

Joanne: I am sorry, I say it's my fault I never think so much. sorry k

Me: No, You are not at fault it is just I am naïve, I am stupid.

At this moment I felt my anger, I was upset, very upset.....

I grab Joanne on the shoulders, and I tried to kiss her. She turns her face avoiding me and I can see tears running down her eyes.

Me: You to get back at Mango right! Why avoid me! I help you! we do all the way lah!

Joanne cried louder, and I loosen my grip on her.

I place the envelope on her legs.

Me: Your money you keep, I don't owe you anything.

Saying that I walked off.... I heard Joanne Calling out to me, but I ignored it and went to school.

Last edited by Starter; 19-05-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
Wow nice story ts.. Reading this in office... Lol
Thanks, Writing this in Office ^5
Old 19-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Lol boss nt around? Lol ^5 bro nt easy reading tis in office... Even worst write story. Power la bro
Old 19-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Reading this is office too !
Old 19-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAhKingx View Post
Reading this is office too !
Brother so support, Thank you thank you anything you all feel I lack please feel free to feedback
Old 19-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Appreciate your fast updates ts !
Old 19-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Wahhh.. Lol so many bros reading in office... Nt scared ppl see ahh... Hahaha... Lucky i currently alone in office
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1