The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: me n my milf lovers

You bet? Better don't stop.
Old 27-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to my surprise,she swallow my cum.

tat was my 2nd time my mother in law hve toy my cock.the 1st one,she stroke it.the 2nd one,she suck n swallow my com.wat wil b nxt,i was tinking

wen my mother in law eve took the last drop of my cum inside her mouth,i was tired.so i went back to sleep again with my mother in law sleeping naked nxt to me.

it was 10 plus in the mrng.i was deep asleep until i heard some moaning sound.i pretend to sleep n yet opening my eyes a little to c wat me mother in law is doing.my mother in law was maturbating.her legs was opening so wide.i cn c her rubbing her own clit.i cn hear the wet squashing sound.eve was njoying it with her eyes close.

stil with my eyes opening a little,i was peeping at eve.i njoy peeping her fair body,her tits n her nice pussy.the best sight i njoy peepng she play her own pussy.it really make me feel so horny.my cock was veri hard.i wanted eve to touch my cock again by nt stopping her playing her own pussy.i came up an idea.

i wrapped her waist with my thighs n pressed my hardened cock against her.she gt my signal.her hand start to reach for my cock n start stroking it slowly following by placing her mouth n bite my lips gently.her touching,biting gently on my lips was so erotic.n i began to kiss her.

she took my cock n began rubbing my cock head against her pussy lips.her pussy was damn wet.i cn feel her hot puusy juice coating the head of my cock as she rub up n dwn.my position was nt comfortable for her.she guided me into a position where i was sitting rite on top of her which she cud spread her pussy lips n get my hardened cock n gently rubbing her clit.

i was breathing heavily.she was releasing soft moan every time my hardened cock was rubbing her clit up n dwn.

eve:"darling,your gugu bird is so huge n hard.let my pussy feel it"

me:"but i hve no xperience in sex b4"

eve:"dont wori,as long wen i guide your gugu bird inside my pussy,u just thrust in n out"

eve wasted no time n she guide my cock into her pussy.slowly my cock spread her pussy lips open n slid inside her pussy hole.wow,the feeling was sensational.my cock was feeling like being wrapped with soft meat.it feel so warmth inside.each time i thrust my cock in n out,my mother in law expression was so tempted to watch.it was like she is begging to b fuck.

tbc...
Old 27-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunia82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi garfield...
U r experience was really nice....and pls continue to share with us......
Old 30-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Cum on bro TS, more! More plz, thanks & cheers ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it was like she is begging to b fuck.

i njoy the moment even though it was my mother in law eve took away my virginity.

my mother in law eve was simply njoying my cock fucking her pussy.her eyes was close n her moaning sound is getting more slutty.i continue banging her until she said someting

eve:"hey,i wan u to taste my pussy"

me:"huh??"

eve:"its simple.just stick your tongue out n lick my pussy wall"

i was hesitating wen my mother in law was asking me to lick her pussy as i find it veri disgusting.but i was afraid tat my mother in law wil nt gve my cock any more pleasure.so finally i oblige

i remove my cock out frm her pussy hole n my mother in law holding my head n was guiding btween her legs.the veri moment my tongue touch her pussy wall,she was let out with a loud orgasm.it seems like she is goin to xplode.she was in so much pleasure,sending spurts of pussy juice onto my chin.

eve:"ah...yes...let your tongue goes deeper into my pussy.use your tongue n flick my clit oso"

i hve no idea where is the clit since it was my 1st time.so i ask my mother in law to show me.she pointed her clit n i start using my tongue licking n flicking it.

eve:"arh...arhhh...fill up my pussy hole n thrust in n out"

i did wat i was told.i slid my 2nd n 3rd finger into her veri wet pussy hole as i find both fingers fill up her pussy hole just nice n i start thrusting in n out.

my fingers were thrusting in n out,my tongue was licking n flicking her clit.with my free hand,i was squeezing her tits n twisting her hard nipple.

eve:"ahh....ahh....o god...o god....fuck...."

eve:"ahh..argh...cock....cock.i wan your cock nw.oh...god...,i nd your cock nw".she pleaded with me to slip my fucking cock into her hungry pussy.

tbc...
Old 31-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates TS..
Old 01-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

eve:"ahh..argh...cock....cock.i wan your cock nw.oh...god...,i nd your cock nw".she pleaded with me to slip my fucking cock into her hungry pussy.

but i didnt.i place the tip of my cock at her cunt opening,rubbing it over her clit repeatedly until she begged me again she nd to b fuck again.the head of my cock start to penetrate my mother in law pussy hole,stretching to its limit.my mother in law eve mouth was gasping for air,as my cock fill up her pussy hole.i start to fuck her again with my cock giving her pussy unending strokes of pleasure.eve tits flopped back n forth as i pounded my cock in her wet pussy.wat a sight.

her breast looks veri delicious.i wasted no time,place my lip to her breast,kissing tem n sucking her hard nipples while fucking eve.

eve:"ahh...i want to suck it".

eve:"please let me taste your cock.i luv the taste",her looks was so slutty wen she say tis

me:"later auntie,u cn suck as long as u wan".i assure her as i kept slamming my shaft in her cunt,n refering to her as auntie just added to my arousal.guess tat was the time i start to luv milf.

every stroke of my cock,eve start panting for air,moaning sound cn b heard,

eve:"fuck me hard babe.tell me u luv fucking my pussy.i luv your cock,i cn feel u.i cn feel your cock is trying to tear my pussy apart"

after hearing wat she say,i quicken my pace,pounding her with lightning speed.

eve:"yes,,,yes,,, harder... harder"

i began to fuck her fast n furious.slapping sound btween my shaft n her cunt get more louder.her moaning sound was so loud tat anyone tat wok by the corridor wud noe tat the slutty woman is being fuck.

she begin to use her both hand lifting her both legs up n n spread as wide as she cud.

eve:"i wan your cock to go deeper"

indeed,with both her legs up,pushing it back slightly while spreading,i cn sense tat my cock cn goes deeper.eve eyes was filled with so much pleasure as she watch hw my cock slide in n out.

tbc...
Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

eve eyes was filled with so much pleasure as she watch hw my cock slide in n out.

my mother in law was again becoming aroused to the point she was nearly an animal.she began to kiss me,biting my lips gently,scratchhing my back with her nails.she was hot,ready n willing to do anyting as long she is being fuck.

me:"it feel so gd with my cock inside your pussy"

eve:"yesssss....!" she cried out "fuck my pussy"

eve:"fuck me fuck me.fuck my pussy baby,i wan to swallow your tasty cum.i wan my mouth to feel loads of your warmth cum"

hearing my mother in law toking dirty to me,the feeling is like my cock is on fire.my cock was slamming her pussy harder n harder.

eve:"oh....oh....dont...stop....arr....arrr....its ...cum..cum..mming..."

suddenly my cock cn feel tat her pussy was in a gripping motion.the feeling was so intense.i was about to blow my load

eve:"yes...yes" she got her orgasm

me:"im abt to cum auntie"

eve:shoot inside my mouth.shoot inside my mouth"

i pull my cock out frm her pussy n place into eve mouth thrusing in n out.my cock must b delicious coz i cn hear her making "mmm....mmmm..." sound.it take me few seconds for me to shoot stream of sperm inside her mouth,like as wat she did last nite,she suck my cock dry n she swallow.

i was drained out.within a nite i hve cum 3 time.fortunately i was young then.i remove my cock frm eve mouth n fell backward into the bed.my mind was tinking,shud i continue to let my mother in law toy my cock?

tbc....
Old 02-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

hi,for those who hve read tis thread,pls gve me some comment whether i shud continue posting.tks in advance.cheers
Old 03-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

continue plss =)
Old 03-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Of course..... Don't stop.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

of course continue la bro, great stuff, enjoyed reading it, thanks & cheers ........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Wanking...O...O..O..oooo
Old 04-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davenwchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue plss =) and pls dun stop
Old 07-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice wrk TS.. continue pls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1