The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
HungHubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Unexpected Story: Getting Lucky in SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
Any new post here? What a nice old story
bro, how u did managed to dig a 10 years old thread up?!
Old 05-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungHubby View Post
bro, how u did managed to dig a 10 years old thread up?!
Any update bro?
Old 05-04-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
HungHubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off, my/our thanks to all whom read/subscribed/commented/encouraged on this thread..

Mentioned when I started this thread that it was with her blessings and it was meant to be something of our memoirs and that everything posted will be vetted by her prior..

Since I do not not kiss-and-tell and we are no longer in contact; coupled with the fact that she have moved on and seems to be living happily-ever-after.. I shall end this thread with the below for the bro who asked for an ending..

What started as innocent online sexual banter became regular rendezvous with one lady whose sexual appetite, desires, kinks and more still amazes me today.. one whom I had the luck to come across and experience with.. one whom I still think of every now and then.. and finally, one whom I will love to relish those memories with again and again and again..

From novelty condoms.. to surprise sexy lingerie.. to bullet vibrators and dildo.. to blindfold and even hands/legs restraints..

From quickies in the car.. to getting full on in the car/carparks.. to 81s/fragrances.. to sneaking into her house.. to shirking responsibilities and spending the whole afternoon in her bed doing nothing but cuddling and making out as many times as our bodies could..

Thank you for the 1+ year of memories, Dar.. (I know you will read this.. )
Old 05-04-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
ccstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, thanks.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungHubby View Post
First off, my/our thanks to all whom read/subscribed/commented/encouraged on this thread..

Mentioned when I started this thread that it was with her blessings and it was meant to be something of our memoirs and that everything posted will be vetted by her prior..

Since I do not not kiss-and-tell and we are no longer in contact; coupled with the fact that she have moved on and seems to be living happily-ever-after.. I shall end this thread with the below for the bro who asked for an ending..

What started as innocent online sexual banter became regular rendezvous with one lady whose sexual appetite, desires, kinks and more still amazes me today.. one whom I had the luck to come across and experience with.. one whom I still think of every now and then

Thank you for the 1+ year of memories, Dar.. (I know you will read this.. )
T.Q to TS for hearing our call to come back to finish his story n close this thread of his regarding his lucky tryst with a horny sis here in sbf many yrs ago ...it's a quickie finish to the story n like most such tryst it ended at some point in time with both going their own separate ways with hardly any further contact....

such meet-ups of a sis n bro here is v. rare n only the v. daring sis would be brave enough to meet-up with a bro here f2f...still we must congratulate them both for bravely meeting up n even do the notti deed with each other for a period of time...it is v. difficult for the rest of us bros here to successfully arrange for a meet-up with other sis here because in general they r worried abt their safety when meeting up n afraid of sabotage being complete strangers behind their keyboards n prefer n feel safer to keep their anonymity n identity online secret by keeping themselves within their shells ( i.e not to bring online friends into their real life)

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-04-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1