The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 15
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtiew View Post
I experience it with my friend few mths back only......she give birth to a baby boy n her boobs suddenly grow so big. ...
Hi bro lucky you, u r guy right hehe, really envy u and please take good care of her
Old 20-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sexaphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...what a story. You lucky man! Thanks for Sharing.
Old 20-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
ifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtiew View Post
started with only squeezing outside & slowly persude her to let me took out her bra & suck her boobs....somemore got milk after 1 half year giving birth..... .
Woo bro, you find a horny sugar mammy ... up you my humble 1 pts

TS, a very steady story, waiting for more here ...
Old 20-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
If I ever post a story which is fiction, or did not happen to me, I will say in the title. I will always post in the first person so its more sexciting, but I wont lie, and it will be as true as my memory is. I dont like my feelings to be cheated lol, and im sure neither do you.

So far all are non-fiction.

cya!
Bro TS, good writing for your colorful life story, camp here for more
Old 20-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 23
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

In the early days in china, poor women after giving birth, would often work as wet-nurse for wealthy mothers too lazy to nurse their children who would be suckling even up to the age of 6 -7 years old.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!

Last edited by yang punk; 20-06-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 20-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
In the early days in china, .............

suckling even up to the age of 6 -7 years old.
Now also happens in China, and first time heard that habit can be maintained till 6 - 7 years. In my mind 3 year is very very old lao for that ..
Old 21-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 19
hell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to all

wah TS! hahah i am adding alot more wood to my campfire!! haha
SUPERB write up!

Bros who up me pls leave your nick,wld like too return the favour!

Next to up-
Old 21-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yang Punk - Yes it is certainly possible.

I do have some singaporean friends whose younger siblings still feed on breastmilk until about 5-6. However, they tend to be obese. My friend himself only stopped at4. I don't know if this is an Indian thing, so maybe some Indian bros can shed light on the issue.

Anw, my next post is the finale to Zhangling and her mother. Actually, not really a finale, but the first time with mother and daughter.
Old 21-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my pal Sexy8020 has asked me to post stories of my clubbing experiences, including 3somes, so ill think about that. even though it may not be PDMM, i think ill just type it here though
Old 21-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Sleeping with Zhangling and her mother

How I came to seducing mother and daughter, I will never really know. Sometimes in my mind, I think it is them who are actually seducing me, when I recall Zhanling rubbing her wet shorts, or her voluptuous mother slowly taking off her dress. The contrast between tiny and huge breasts, hairy vs silky smooth pussy, and the difference in roundness of the buttocks as I pound them from behind while they moan and scream, never fail to make me want for more.

In May 2009, Zhangling was having her mid-year exams at Y secondary school, and I was teaching her up to 5 times a week. By then, I had already stopped fucking her tight young pussy, as we agreed it was for the best. However, I had already pounded her mom and her milky tits once, and I was hungry for more of that delicious-tasting woman.

However, I believe once introduced to sex, a young girl can never stop wanting it. After more than a month of not having sex with me, I could see that she was more distracted during tuition, and she would touch me at every chance she got- whether leaning her head on my shoulders when taking a break, or squeezing my knee as we sat next to each other in her room. Sometimes, I would notice when she wore her usual tight green PE shorts that the crotch was a little wet, and the dark stain would slowly spread, fillinf the room with the smell of her pussy juice.

She would ask to go to the toilet, and I could hear soft moaning from behind the door, later she would come back to the table with her face and chest all red and perspiring. She was really an adorable sight.

One of those nights in May, I had been teaching her for 4 hours straight, and it was already 11. Her mother suggested that since I had to teach her the next day, I should just stay over in the guest room and continue teaching her in the morning. She cooked some noodles, and we all sat at the table having our supper together. Zhangling caught me staring at her mom's boobs from across the table, and a flash of anger and envy flashed across her face, as she looked down at her own small peach-sized mounds of flesh. A small, wet spot, was already forming at the front of Zhangling's tight pink pyjama shorts as she was sitting down, and her shorts were so tight I could see the shape of her buttocks and outline of her vagina.

At close to midnight, her mother helped me lay new sheets for the bed in the guestroom, while I brushed my teeth and washed up. Her mother had changed into her nightwear, which was an unnecessarily sexy one tonight. She was wearing a loose and lacy white top which showed off her deep cleavage, and it was just long enough to cover her ass. When she bent over to pat the bed, her boobs almost spilled out the front of her shirt, and from the back she exposed her RED silky panties. Her pubic hair was sticking out of the bottom of her panties, and she was just as wet as her daughter. Zhangling herself had changed out of her t shirt, and changed into a baby blue spaghetti strap that is common for 6 year old kids to wear. On her, without a bra, it was so tight I could see the outline of her nipples, and her breasts were like two small apples, firm and round. She was still wearing her tight pink shorts, and looked really hot, as she helped her mother with the bed.

They wished me goodnight, and Zhangling went back to her room first. Her mother switched off my room light, and followed. But due to the sexy attire of her mother, I knew something was going to happen tonight.

True enough, about 15 minutes after the lights were out, I heard someone enter the room quietly, and just stand there for awhile. She took a deep breath and sighed, I could hear soft sounds of moaning, but I couldnt see who or what she was doing because it was so dark. I took my handphone and shone the light at the figure.. It was Zhangling's mom. She was standing at the doorway, leaning against the doorframe. Her panties were pulled down to her knees, and she was fingering herself desperately with two fingers, head thrown back in ecstasy. I could hear soft squishing sounds, as she stuffef her pussy and the juices coated her fingers.

She looked at me with hunger in her eyes when I shone the light at her, continuing to finger her dripping pussy. Finally, she stopped, and pulled up her panties. She put a finger to my mouth to tell me to keep quiet, and took me by the hand, toward her master bedroom. As we left my room, on the way to hers, I noticed Zhangling's room(her mother does not allow her to close her room door, or to use air-conditioning). I noticed a small light from the bed, meaning she was not yet asleep, and playing with her iPhone as usual. The light quickly disappeared as we snuck past her room, and I knew Zhangling was watching us go to her mother's bed.

I also knew Zhangling would not be able to resist watching us fuck, and my heart beat even faster.
Old 21-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

I too unable to resist u fucking her mother

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

i dont wanna leave you guys on the edge, but I cant type it finish as i have to go for training. ill try to type the rest by the next couple of days. sometimes, when i have time to type, SBF will lag so much i cant even get in. this is very often.
Old 21-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,

use Fast free anonymous proxy to hide your IP address - VectroProxy to avoid being block.

it is very useful when u cant get in. but this past 3 days it seems to be ok if u go direct.
Old 21-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
bro,

use Fast free anonymous proxy to hide your IP address - VectroProxy to avoid being block.

it is very useful when u cant get in. but this past 3 days it seems to be ok if u go direct.
agree with you bro mike, I am using direct without problem otherwise i will use another proxy to surf if I cant log in...
Old 21-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 22
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

such a juicy story so far ,,,cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1