The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post

If I am not the sexpert u suspect. You might have given a beginner too much accolades.
a beginner will not be able to decipher the tv posted by hoian...also your example of bag gave you away to me...somehow all these so familiar 5 years ago...old habits die hard...always so calculative..

anyway have fun guiding newbies since you started this thread...dun think many will learn much from just reading...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
a beginner will not be able to decipher the tv posted by hoian...also your example of bag gave you away to me...somehow all these so familiar 5 years ago...old habits die hard...always so calculative..
Already 2 years I cannot translate the tieng viet from hoian.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 23-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyway thanks for the accolade,

Last edited by williamtkk; 05-06-2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old 23-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... what an honour to meet a sexpert.

While I think williamtkk has his own unique ways, which seem to work for him, I have my own ways, too.

He goes for quantity, I go pretty much for quality. No right, no wrong... just to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hoian...you met an sexpert....his tv is pretty good...
Old 23-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
JohnWuSeh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Must say it is interesting read. Ahn, if I were u, I try a balance approach. There is a big divide between quality n quantity. Will's approach is more bang for buck.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done, you are like me during my first year starting out with VBs, you actually done better. I still rem the first time sifu bring me to Cafe, i had to use a stack of money to comb my hair to attract VBs.

Now VBs just automatically fall in love with me when they see me, special thanks to H88 sifu for teaching and giving me this chance, thanks sifu.

Girls love men to lie to them. (Girls cannot handle the truth)

Girls like men to treat them badly. (贱骨头)

Try it, you will be surprise of the result.

PS: Not applicable to dumb ass like Hoian whom have a fantasy of treating a girl nicely will result in "happily ever after".

Have you heard of "managing expectation".

Since many readers of this thread are still very poor in tieng viet or worse dunno tieng viet at all. Better to do the following:

Prior to arrival, tell her to inform her family that you have very very very little knowledge of tieng viet or none at all. Then use sign language when you meet them, whether or not you understand some tieng viet, dont use any tieng viet infront of them, act blur. Just remember to buy half dozen cans of beer for her dad hahaha.

Unless your tieng viet is already good, by all means use it, but when still poor, never utter it infront of her family, save the hassle.

Let me repeat. Meeting her family is not a big deal in Vietnam. Dunno tieng viet infront of her family is also no big deal. Your enemy is yourself, the more scared you are, the more you wont dare to try. Dont dare try means less bonking opportunity.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 24-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Clone alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
...mifa = clone.....
Old 24-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Clone alert!
in my thread he dare not to be nasty...now if he posts in my thread...we zap ah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Clone alert!
He copied from my previous forum but added the PS. Once a clone forever a clone.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 25-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The only way people end up with low quantity is when they limit themselves to certain locality, places, language etc such that the supply is limited. With limited supply, price naturally goes up.

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:41 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I keep hearing cafés. Can you give some example of the so called cafés ard HCM? Thanks.
Old 29-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, I am not an accountant but I study Economics. This is macro economy in its micro form. Here something for you to ponder.

I bought 200k wallet for her, then I bonked her, then she sent me to airport savings me 175k

1) From my point of view : I bonked her for 200k -150k = 25 kdong only or USD$1

2) Form her point of view : She got bonked, instead of taking the usual 100k from me for her motobike petrol, she got the higher valued 200k gift, and her petrol cost to airport is negligible because her workplace is nearby the airport.

3) From taxi driver point of view, no customer going to airport, wait for other customers, nothing to lose

4) For wallet seller : a customer buying wallet, profit can cover some cost of business

See, no one lose. Power of economics.
Hahahah! Brother why last time I study that time my lecturer never explain econs likes this? Always had a hard time grasping that subject. Please lah bro send your resume to ntu business sch!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first enter HCM. I cannot speak TV. Back then I am 45yr and 92Kg, I got my first HCM gf she 21 year old.

Now my gf 19 yr old..... Next one if I successful is 17

Once I drank with 5 girls in a cafe. The manager say first time see a man turn his cafe into ktv. Total bill V557k. Manager even point out to me the girl he like, so I don't disturb her girl too much. Haha. (His gal also drink with me)

I ask all the gals make a video. So cute.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 31-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Wah bro....SALUTE

The older you get , the younger (the girl ).u get !

You are as old as you THINK you are !
Old 31-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
globetrotter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My direct answer is "NO". My translator and Zalo can not translate your sentence.

However, the person using zalo and any translator can figure it out. Here is 2 options to do it

Option A :

Step 1) Reply to the vietbus with this message <cut and paste will do the trick>

[I]"Anh moi hoc tieng viet, em viet cau co dau (dau hoi dau sach, dau nga ...) cho phan dich duoc"
Bros, any recommended translator other than google translate? Tried a couple of simple phrases like "A nói j" - it sucks. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1