The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europarapa View Post
Ah Boy is back!!
Hi hi Bro Europarapa!
Yes! Ah Boy is back thanks to the good reference material provided.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=805148

Suddenly a new clone open so many new threads with so many new ideas!
Old 10-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Seeing her leave her flat, he knew he had found his chance! He was going to climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor and see if she had left any of her sexy high heels outside her house.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): 2nd Floor chio bu so sexy. Her heels must smell very nice too! I smell already sure high one!
Ah Boy saw stiletto heels of different heights and colours placed neatly by the doorway. He felt his little kukubird nod its cute little head as he imagined the different heels as different girls standing along the corridor waiting for him to call their number.

Today, he felt like chilli red so he picked up that pair and buy them to his nose and gave them a good sniff.

Ah Boy (smiling to himself): Oh my love! My darling! Your feet smell like Hong Kong!

He took one of the heels and stabbed his balls a few times.

Ah Boy: Ouch! Maybe I stab too hard already.

He then licked the heel, imagining it is the slender legs of his 2nd floor neighbor.

Ah Boy (murmuring): Oh you are so smooth. You smell so good. You make me so horny.

Ah Boy was so engrossed in his fantasy. He never knew he also had a shoe fetish.

Neighbor (shouting): Oei! You siao is it?

The loud voice scared Ah Boy and he frantically threw the high heels away.

Ah Boy (shrieking as he flapped his hands wildly): Aiyeee!

Ah Boy dashed towards the staircase. A normal boy would have to run down the stairs - one step at a time but Ah Boy was no ordinary boy! He was versed in the 69 mystical martial arts and he rolled down the stairs in record time! No sooner had he reached the ground floor, he used his “Toad Skill” to hop to a corner and then he scampered off towards the supermarket. He just remembered he also had to buy some deodorant to mask out the musky smell of his bedroom.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The "Ah Boy" with No Proper Name

camping for more
Old 18-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Neighbor (shouting): Oei! You siao is it?

The loud voice scared Ah Boy and he frantically threw the high heels away.

Ah Boy (shrieking as he flapped his hands wildly): Aiyeee!

Ah Boy dashed towards the staircase. A normal boy would have to run down the stairs - one step at a time but Ah Boy was no ordinary boy! He was versed in the 69 mystical martial arts and he rolled down the stairs in record time! No sooner had he reached the ground floor, he used his “Toad Skill” to hop to a corner and then he scampered off towards the supermarket. He just remembered he also had to buy some deodorant to mask out the musky smell of his bedroom.
By the time Ah Boy got home, his flat was deserted. Either his mother, father or maid must have brought his three sisters out. No matter, this will give hims some time to clear off his mess. And, maybe if he had some more time, he can engage in another round of snake wrestling.

(Note: In Ah Boy's mind, he always think his childhood or manhood is very huge but in reality.........)

Usually he got the maid to clean up his room but this time around, with all the incriminating evidence lying around, it was better that he did it himself. As he was about to throw away all the tissue paper and wet wipes, he heard the gate open. He wanted to shout out and ask who it was but he felt guilty for 'discharging his firearm' in his room (and got caught by his sisters - see Post #71) so for once, he kept his kaypoh mouth shut.

Unfamiliar Woman Voice: So how should I punish you for your incompetence?

Father: But boss, it was an honest mistake. Let's move on, ok?

Unfamiliar Woman Voice (raising her voice): Unacceptable!

Father: We had the right intentions but went about it the wrong way. Anyway, I've apologised and made amends. Please understand that from time to time, despite best efforts, errors may occur.

Unfamiliar Woman Voice (in a mocking tone): Right intentions then went the wrong way? You might as well said it went left or up or down! Full of excuses! Look at my Rolex watch! I didn't become a manager and get this Rolex watch by making errors. Understand?

Father: Yes boss.

It was the first time Ah Boy saw his father sound so obedient in front of another woman other than mother. And grandmother. And Aunty Siew Lan. And that aunty from the other block. He understood then if he wanted control over his father, he had to get himself a Rolex watch, not an Omega or a Tissot but a true-blue Rolex watch and become a manager!

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: I accept your apology. Now about 'making amends'. How about it?

Father: Yes boss! Right away boss! I sent my maid out to buy some things and I asked her to bring my three daughters with her. She won't be back so soon.

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: That's good. Now get on your knees.

Ah Boy saw his father get down on his knees and bow down to his manager. His manager extended her hand towards my father's face.

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: Now kiss my Rolex watch.

Father kissed the Rolex watch on his manager's outstretched hand.

Father (making kissing sounds): Oh you are so gorgeous!

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: Are you talking about me or my Rolex watch?

Father: Both of you. Gorgeous works of art by god!

Father's manager took off her Rolex watch. Ah Boy got really excited. Was she going to give her Rolex watch to his father?

Woman Manager: Hold on to my Rolex watch. Don't drop it. I don't think you can afford to pay for it if you damage it.

His manager continued to remove her skirt and pull down her panties. Wow! Ah Boy had yet another hard-on.

Ah Boy's father moved forward to lick his manager's privates but she stopped him. Wow! This is new? Ah Boy thought all women liked to be licked below.

Woman Manager: Stop! You are not fit to touch my privates.

From where he was hiding, Ah Boy could see his father was disappointed. But it also made him feel horny because he could see a woman dominate and humiliate his father.

Woman Manager: I want you to take my Rolex watch and rub my cb with it. Only my Rolex watch is qualified to caress my privates. Go now. Fuck me with my Rolex watch!

Ah Boy got so aroused. Given that the manager was only a 6/10 at best but the way she talked and behaved made him horny. He swear that girls wearing Rolex watch made him horny.
(Click here to see related thread)

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 18-02-2021 at 05:47 PM.
Old 18-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Well done TS.... very interesting story

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 18-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
jiopan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omega or Tissot so su seh meh?
Old 18-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Well done TS.... very interesting story
It's only as interesting as the material provided by (you know who). LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiopan View Post
Omega or Tissot so su seh meh?
Sorry bro! No offense to other watch brands. Just a story. No angry k?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 19-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
From where he was hiding, Ah Boy could see his father was disappointed. But it also made him feel horny because he could see a woman dominate and humiliate his father.

Woman Manager: I want you to take my Rolex watch and rub my cb with it. Only my Rolex watch is qualified to caress my privates. Go now. Fuck me with my Rolex watch!

Ah Boy got so aroused. Given that the manager was only a 6/10 at best but the way she talked and behaved made him horny. He swear that girls wearing Rolex watch made him horny.
(Click here to see related thread)
Woman Manager: Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Ah Boy was getting aroused hearing the moans of his father's manager.

Woman Manager: Wait.

His father's manager got up and unbuttoned her top and removed her bra. Ah Boy was right to say that she was a 6/10 because once naked, his father's manager paled in comparison to the MILF actresses in Asian drama.

But you know what they say in Hokkien, when there are no fish, the prawns will do.

Woman Manager: Give me back my precious Rolex watch.

Ah Boy's father lowered his head and presented his manager's soaked Rolex watch.

Woman Manager: You see? Rolex watch is Rolex watch. So different from the other watches. Even when soaked, it still functions so well. Can you hear it ticking?

She put the watch to Ah Boy's father's ear and he nodded in agreement.

Woman Manager: Now lick my beautiful Rolex watch!

Ah Boy watched in amazement as his father stuck out his tongue and lick the cb juice on her Rolex.

Father: Hmmm... Mmmm... Mmm... Boss... So nice!

Woman Manager: Alright stop.

She pulled the Rolex watch away from him and wore it on her wrist.

Woman Manager: And now, I want you to lick and suck my neh neh while I lie naked here, wearing only my Rolex watch.

His father's manager took some cushions and put them in such a way it supported her back. She laid down and shifted her weight until she was comfortably settled in.

Woman Manager: What are you waiting for? Show me how you 'make amends'.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 19-02-2021 at 06:02 PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ThaiSamYuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like father like son. Both interested to fuck women wearing Rolex watch
Old 19-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiSamYuan View Post
Like father like son. Both interested to fuck women wearing Rolex watch
Ah Boy mah. No choice.

That's why when he cannot get Rolex, he settled for Omega.

Old 19-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Woman Manager: Alright stop.

She pulled the Rolex watch away from him and wore it on her wrist.

Woman Manager: And now, I want you to lick and suck my neh neh while I lie naked here, wearing only my Rolex watch.

His father's manager took some cushions and put them in such a way it supported her back. She laid down and shifted her weight until she was comfortably settled in.

Woman Manager: What are you waiting for? Show me how you 'make amends'.
Ah Boy's father got down on his knees and started to lick and suck on his manager's breasts. Maybe it's due to her frame so her boobs appeared larger. Involuntarily Ah Boy started to rub his peanut of a cock again.

As his father feasted on his manager's breasts, his manager started finger fucking herself. Chio or not, pretty or otherwise, Ah Boy could only stare and salivate while his father enjoyed himself. Ah Boy hated himself for being in this state. He made up his mind to vent his frustrations later online using one of his many fictitious nicks.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! Suck my neh neh! Suck them harder!

Ah Boy got more and more turned on and started to use his thumb to play with his cock (not that long so thumb is more than enough to cover most of it).

With every passing moment, Ah Boy's father got bolder. He now shifted himself and positioned his face at his manager's cunt. Without warning, Ah Boy's father dived in, eating his manager with enthusiasm.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! Repent! Use your tongue to make your amends!

Ah Boy also think that there are a lot of things he should repent. Like he always peek at girls when they raised their hands in class, or how he always waste online bandwidth by asking stupid questions.

How he wish he could repent this way also? He would be more than happy to lick and suck too!

As his father buried his face between his manager's legs, he stretched out his hands to carcass his manager's nipples.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! That's it! Massage my breasts! Squeeze my neh neh chee! Press them with your stubby fingers.

All these dirty talk was too much for Ah Boy and he found himself squirting all over the floor again. So much for cleaning up just now.

Unlike his quick-firing son, Ah Boy's father fared much better. He was still tongue-fucking his manager.

Woman Manager: Ok, enough. I want to feel the real thing inside of me. Can you do that?

Ah Boy's father got off his knees and positioned his cock at the entrance of his manager's cunt.

Father (proudly): This is for you boss!

Ah Boy's father pumped his manager with a vengeance, as if he was taking out all his frustrations on her. The woman, did not mind, instead, she seemed to enjoy the pounding that he was giving her.

Woman Manager: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Father's manager panted in between his thrusts. Ah Boy's father increased his speed and reached his climax soon after.

Father: Boss! I am cumming!

Woman Manager: No! Don't come first! Make me come first you useless turd!

Father: No Boss! Cannot already! My soldiers all at the Customs already! I am cumming!

Woman Manager (using her hands to push him away): Then shoo! Shoo! Go away! Go shoot in the plant or something.

Father's manager somehow 'removed herself' from Father's cock and used her legs to kick him away. Having past the line of no return, Father could not hold it anymore so he aimed his cock at the nearest flowerpot and let loose all his cum.

Father (groaning as he released): Argh!

Ah Boy felt his cock twitching again.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 19-02-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Father: Boss! I am cumming!

Woman Manager: No! Don't come first! Make me come first you useless turd!

Father: No Boss! Cannot already! My soldiers all at the Customs already! I am cumming!

Woman Manager (using her hands to push him away): Then shoo! Shoo! Go away! Go shoot in the plant or something.

Father's manager somehow 'removed herself' from Father's cock and used her legs to kick him away. Having past the line of no return, Father could not hold it anymore so he aimed his cock at the nearest flowerpot and let loose all his cum.

Father (groaning as he released): Argh!

Ah Boy felt his cock twitching again.
Ah Boy went into spasm and shot his load in his shorts again. By the time he came back to his senses, his father's manager was already dress and walking out of the door.

Woman Manager: So I will see you back in the office. You can take the rest of the day off but don't skive ok?

Father (while closing the gate): Sure boss!

Not wanting to be spotted by his father, Ah Boy cleverly retreated into his room. As he had emptied his tank a number of times that day, he snuggled into a corner and quickly fell asleep. He was only awakened by the shrieks of his mother.

Mother (screaming loudly): Who dirtied my potted plant?

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and his bedroom door burst open.

Mother (glaring at Ah Boy): What did you do to my favorite plant?

Ah Boy: I never do anything Mother.

Mother: Don't lie Ah Boy! You know I hate liars. Why did you spit into my plant? Is it because I gave you too much homework to do?

Ah Boy saw his maid come up carrying the potted plant.

Maid: Mum, this one not spit. You smell.

The maid raised the potted plant, offering it to Ah Boy's mother.

Mother (raising her voice): You mad is it? Ask me to smell?

The commotion attracted Ah Boy's father and he too, came into the room.

Maid: Mum, Sir, I think this one is semen.

Father's eyes widened. Before anybody could say anything, his father chided Ah Boy.

Father: I am very disappointed in you. How can you masturbate into your mother's favorite plant?

Recalling the day's earlier events, Ah Boy opened his mouth to protest. But before he could get another word out, he was quickly shot down by his father.

Father: You deny some more? You know how your mother and I hate liars!

Ah Boy decided to 'take one for the team' and admitted that he was the one who ejaculated into the potted plant.

Mother (suspiciously): That's quite a lot of cum for a young boy.

Ah Boy: That's because I store up a lot and then one shot shoot out. Piu piu piu! (imitating gun firing sound)

Mother (getting more suspicious): But sperm doesn't build up in this manner, if........

Before Mother could complete her sentence, Father raised his hand and smacked Ah Boy across the face.

Father (imitating Ah Boy's voice): Piu piu piu! You act cute is it?

Ah Boy smiled knowingly at his father, as if to tell him that he knew who the real culprit was and he was doing this to 'shield' his father.

Father glared angrily back at Ah Boy who continued to give his father a silly smile. Losing his patience, his father gave Ah Boy another two tight slaps.

Unable to control his tears and puzzled as to why his father treated him this way when he was loyal this time around, Ah Boy wailed out in pain, flapping his hands furiously.

Ah Boy (crying loudly): Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Ah Boy cried so loud that all the neighbors could hear him. Poor Ah Boy!

Old 24-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah Boy smiled knowingly at his father, as if to tell him that he knew who the real culprit was and he was doing this to 'shield' his father.

Father glared angrily back at Ah Boy who continued to give his father a silly smile. Losing his patience, his father gave Ah Boy another two tight slaps.

Unable to control his tears and puzzled as to why his father treated him this way when he was loyal this time around, Ah Boy wailed out in pain, flapping his hands furiously.

Ah Boy (crying loudly): Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Ah Boy cried so loud that all the neighbors could hear him. Poor Ah Boy!
Ah Boy woke up late the next day. Crying took up a lot of his energy. By the time he woke up, he found himself alone at home. His mother left a note stuck to the door: the whole family had gone out to buy Chinese New Year goodies and since Ah Boy had misbehaved, it was decided that he would be grounded and had to stay at home. There was food on the kitchen table and Ah Boy made his way there to eat his meal.

After he finished his meal, he felt his tummy 'churning'. Maybe this always happens to people who are full of shit. He rushed to the toilet but just as her was about to enter my the toilet, he saw a Karang Guni Man downstairs blowing his trumpet.

Noting that man was not wearing his mask properly, the kind-hearted (a.k.a. kaypoh) Ah Boy waved to him.

The Karang Guni Man looked at Ah Boy, nodded his head in acknowledgement and then turned away.

Not thinking much about it, Ah Boy went into the toilet to do his business.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): Oh well, I tried to warn him.

As he was releasing his load, he could hear thumping sounds outside his flat, followed by sounds of squeaky wheels. After a moment of silence, he heard the doorbell.

Ah Boy rushed out of the toilet and opened the main door, thinking that someone might have forgotten their keys.

Karung Guni Man: Eh, what you want to sell?

Ah Boy: Huh?

Karung Guni Man: You wave to me. You got something to sell?

Ah Boy: No lah Uncle. Your mask... Just want tell you your mask never wear properly.

The Karung Guni Man just stare at Ah Boy. Speechless.

Karung Guni Man: 浪费我的时间!

Before Ah Boy could say anything, the Karung Guni Man walked away.

Recalling how his maid had played him out time and again - planting his dad's cum on his shorts, indirectly accusing Ah Boy of cumming on his mother's favorite potted plant, just to name two, he wanted to get his revenge on her.

Ah Boy: Uncle! Wait! You come my maid room. She got a lot of things she don't want.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He was so smart. He could get the Karung Guni Man to take away some of his maid stuff and he would get paid.

He quickly opened the gate and ushered the man into his maid's room. The Karung Guni Man did a quick glance of the room and found that there was nothing of interest.

Ah Boy: How about this cassette tape player?

Ah Boy knew that his maid treasured this cassette player and if it went missing, she would be very sad.

Karung Guni Man: Who uses a cassette tape player? Even Star-Lord also upgraded to Zune player already. 浪费我的时间!

Ah Boy: This! This!

Ah Boy said as he waved an old tablet. Surely this is worth some money?

Karung Guni Man: Please la! This one how old already? Give my grandchildren, they also don't want. 浪费我的时间!

Just then, he heard a familiar voice.

Maid: Who are you and what are you doing in my room?

Ah Boy had not expected the maid to come back so soon. He got a shock. He knew he would get into trouble now so he stuttered as he tried to cook up a story to cover his backside.

Maid: Ah Boy! What are you doing in my room? And why you shit already, never clean your backside? Why are you so bloody dirty like a pig?

The Karung Guni Man sensing something was amiss quickly introduced himself and shifted all the blame to Ah Boy.

Karung Guni Man: Sorry ah young lady. This fatty called me to come up and he said you have things to sell. That's why I am in this room. You are correct. He's very smelly and dirty but because he said he got something to sell, that makes him my customer. Customers are always right so I didn't want to comment. Now that I know this is your room and you have nothing to sell, I will be on my way.

The Karung Guni Man turned around to leave but the maid tugged his little finger.

Maid: I got something I want to sell but I don't feel comfortable selling things in front of Ah Boy. Wait he know where I keep all my valuable things.

Karung Guni Man (agreeing with the maid): Yes! This makes sense.

Karung Guni Man (turning to Ah Boy): Ok, now none of your business. Go away now! Get lost!

The Karung Guni Man gave Ah Boy a rough shove and pushed him out of the maid's room. Once he cleared the threshold, the maid quickly closed and locked the door behind her.

Maid: Come! Come! I show you this! How much you pay for this?

Ah Boy was very curious (read; Kay Poh) to find out what his maid was selling so he tried to peep through the keyhole. What he saw gave him an instant hard-on!

(To read the full story of the Karung Guni Man, please click here.)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1