The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fun777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Interesting story, continue ts
Old 05-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hangsome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, love it
Old 05-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Whore8U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please TS
Old 05-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
lark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please keep going TS
Old 05-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Westpaw is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Really nice story, keep me glued to my computer
Old 05-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, bookmark this thread.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I wish to be invited to watch, and also be the one to have sex with that lady. Ladies who are more open will always enjoy their sex more, and the guys will enjoy their sex more too.
This I got to agree 100%. They usually are damn playful and real fun!
Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

After I had found this MILF FB, don't know why my kuku always damn itchy and always think of banging her!!! And in my pervert mind, trying to think of ways to play with her since she loved it so much!!

After much confident that I had already captured her in, my sms to her also very vulgar one!! Etc like, "Your mei mei itchy or not. Need to be poked or not?" or "Pussy wet or not? Wanna fuck?" "You are so notti, you need to be punished!"

As her reply were equally fuck, "My pussy already wet. Come quick and fuck me!" "I need a good fuck now, can come over?" "Yes, I need to be punished! Pls spank me hard!" etc etc..

The one nite, she msg me and asked me to come to her place. Wow! Think she trusted me enough to ask me to go to her house! Fuck lah, no need to think so much and quickly drove like F1 driver. Then knock knock! And she opened the door and ask me to quickly come in. The place quite dim as she did not switch on the lights. I remember climbing up the stairs to 2nd level.

And the we went into one of the rooms. Wah! I looked around and the room was really sexy beautiful decorated! It was really erotic and seemed like a fuck room!!! I was so surprised by the room that I took sometime to admire it 1st. Quite a spacious room, with one side, full glass door leading to a balcony. And the other side with full mirror from ceiling to floor!

A kingside bed on one side and the toilet on the other! Toilet really like 5 star hotel style. All glass see thru, so whatever you do inside also can see. There is also a big sunken jacuzzi tub that can fit in 2 persons. And in front of the bed, there is two stainless steel pole. What the fuck the pole there for? Of coz I realised it later when she showed me later that nite, hehe.

And a funny looking chair besides the bed. It looked a bit like those chair used in gyno hospital, as got 2 steel leg support to widen the legs and can raised higher or lower. Wow, basically is a FUCK chair!!! My gosh!! This was my 1st time see such a erotic room!

There are a few big photo frames of a nude lady, hanging on the same side of the bed. I went closer to see and amazed that the all the few pictures were of her in naked pose!!! Some were artistic nude but 2 of them really like penhouse magazine type of pose. One with her legs fully spread to show clearly all her genitals and the other on doggie posed with her ass up. See already sure steam!!

What else did she have that I did not know! So much excitement! I was really in a state of a bit of shock but also fucky damn excited what to come next! Oh now then I beginning to realise she was wearing a completely see thru lingerie with totally nothing inside. So her twin big nei nei with her darker tits and her bottom dark bush could be seen so erotic! Whoever cock did not stand by now, must be gay man!!

She: So do you like this room?

Me: Of coz.. I really LOVE it!!! Really gets you in the right mood!

S: So your cock stand already, hehe?

I zipped it down and popped out my hard cock: Always ready for action!!!

S: Then tonight, I have to drain up all your sperm dry!!!
Old 05-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow wow wow
Old 07-06-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 08-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

We sat down on the bed and she started to tell me more and I listened intentively.

She: Are you surprised with my room?

Me: To be honest.. yes! But is very nicely decorated and I love it!

S: Since I take you as my fuck buddy, I have nothing to hide. I prefer to tell you more about me.

M: Sure, that will be good. I love to hear from you.

S: I dare say to you now, I'm a "nympho." I crave sex almost everyday! I do not know why but since young, I'm like that.. In fact, a number of females also like sex but just that they won't admit to you that they do due to the stigma attached. Is never fair. Men fuck around and known with nice name like stud! But females are labeled as slut! So which girl will want to admit to it?

M: Oh... ic...true but nothing wrong with that and I'm very lucky to have met you coz I more or less addicted to sex too!

S: Good to hear that. I'm also towards a masochist! When in the right mood, I derive intense pleasure from pain and humiliation! I am submissive when comes to sexual stuff.

I realised my cock became so hard after hearing her. I was already thinking how to use her to my benefit: Oic.. I think I know what to do.. haha

S: Great! Use me as much as you like! I'm all yours to play! I'm getting wet already thinking of what you gonna do to me soon!

M: From now on, you gonna worship my cock!! We shall use your bathroom 1st and I want you to clean me! Understand?

S: Yes... understood!

We both stripped naked and went for shower together. And she happily soap for me, from top to bottom everywhere, while I kept playing with her boobs and pussy! hmm.. sounds as if I was in geylang chicken services, hehe

And when comes to wiping dry, I made her use her mouth to clean me! She squat down to clean my cock by putting my whole cock into her mouth, then proceed down to my twin balls. I made her go under my legs to clean it! And of coz, she need to clean my asshole too! She spread my ass cheeks and put her tongue deep inside my hole to assrim me! Wah, really damn shiok!

After we we had done, we proceeded to her room and straight away, she sat on the fuck chair, put her legs on the legs support. What a sight! Her legs were spread wide apart. There are straps on the leg support and so I strapped her legs to it. Hence, she had no chance to close her legs and all her fuck holes were nicely presented to me at my mercy! I already could not tahan any longer, so I just pushed my cock deep inside her cunt hole and fuck her hard as I could! She was moaning and screaming with pleasure and the noise was deafening! It did not take me long to come. Within minutes, I sprayed all my cum all over her face!
Old 08-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
BioHistory has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments!
Old 10-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1