The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Lol lol funny FRs
Old 25-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
unclepc8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Jin Jin
Number: 002

It was my first time with Jin Jin from l18h20. She is aged 24 this year with former experience in Fujian KTV. She is a syt type of girl with height of about 1.55m, black hair tied back to a pony tail. She has sweet looking eyes and facial features. The OKT had recommended her to me and I had to wait for her for about 15 to 20mins before it was my turn.

Jin Jin came out of the room and signed in. She took a look at me and smiled. She led me into the room all the way at the back end corner of the house.

In the room, once the door closed, Jin Jin broke the ice and started chatting casually with me. We talked about her job and expriences in China and she also told me that her mum is looking for many different boyfriends for her and wants to match make her when she goes back to China.
We stripped individually and she helped me to hang my clothes. The shower was SOP as she gave the the usual boobs and butt massage using the shower lotion as lubricant.

On the bed, she adjusted the lights then climbed on top of me and did a thorough catbath and licked my nipple. Her boobs brushed against my chest softly and i enjoyed it. She then turned and her butt was on my right facing the mirror and continued the cathbath. I slowly and softly rubbed her pussy which was already wet. She moaned with joy and paused occasionally and told me it felt good. She then went on 69 position and BBBJ me. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips and rubbed her clitoris. She moaned and started to lose concentration on her BBBJ. She stopped and rested her head on my thigh. I moved away from her and she turned and laid on the bed, gestured to me to service her. That was the best part. I slowly kissed her small reddish nipples, licked and sucked them. Next I proceeded to rub her clitoris with alternating slow and fast strokes. She moaned and then tried to stifle a scream as she jerked her hip and cummed.

We continued to french like long lost lovers, though her kiss was not as deep as i wanted. I told her that I am ready and she smilied and helped me to put on the condom.

I inserted my dick into her tight cunt as she gasped and moaned with her eyes closed. I pumped slowly, each time I pumped she would vocalise a loud “aahhhhh” in ecstacy. I changed to sideway and her exclaimations became louder as i could penetrate deeper in. I began to pump faster and she was really in ecstacy now. After a few more pumps, i cummed together with her.

After resting in the same position, she took out the wet condom and gave me a relaxing massage epecially on my thighs. I knew that she was shagged out and told her to lie on my chest. We chatted for a while then had a shower before I kissed her goodbye and out of the room.
Old 26-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Here is my RTF experience:
Name- Qian duo duo
Number- 001
Age- 23
Race- hubei
Home base- l18h20
Former working experience- Dongguan
Height- 1.61m
Weight- 41kg

Hair- curly hair to back of shoulder.
Looks- 9/10. Her looks grew on me. She looks hotter and sexier this time
Boobs – 8/10. B+, knows how to use it around my body.
Nipple- 8/10. small, pinkish and firm rasins.
Skin- 8/10. white fair skin
Figure- 7/10. Very skinny girl for her height of 1.6
Legs- 7/10. Her legs looks long slim without fats
Pussy- 8/10. Pinkish vagina and shaved hairless.
Frenching- 8/10. Her skills improved tremendously within this period. Can really feel her overflowing GFE. Must TRY!
Cathbath- 7.5/10. SOP
BBBJ- 8/10. Strong and powerful like the last time
Painting- did not do
Fingering- did not do
AR- 7.5/10. Tries really hard in this department and her tongue seemed to be longer and more willing to please
FJ- 8/10. She on top of me first till I very high then changed to doggie and unloaded.
GFE- 9/10. Very affectionate lover, natural and willing to please
Sound quality- 8/10. Was quite loud had to lower her voice or people outside will hear us
Attitude- 9/10. hardworking and service oriented
Damage- $150/hr
Old 28-12-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Jin Jin

Part 1:

Had been circling around L18 and L20 a few times for the day. Decided to drop by into H20 to RTF Jin Jin since none of the other girls caught my fancy. Please refer to my former FR on Jin Jin for her details. Jin Jin is a petite sized sweet smiling girl. Her facial complexion is quite good but sad to say she wears make up. Went into the room with her.

Shower was SOP. I caressed her boobs and butts as she teasingly shys away. She has the good service attitude of shampooing and scrubbing thoroughly my ass and nipples hinting me of what she will do later. We went back into the room after drying up.

She starts by licking my neck from side to side and making sexy moans like a AV star which was quite stimulating as I caress her back and boobs. With her moaning and shudder, i am turned on quite fast. My didi hardened in no time as she rubbed her pussy against mine. She smells good and I grab her tightly as we kissed. She continued to lick my nipples, spending a lot of time there then move downwards to the groin and continued sucking my balls. Her juicy mouth and tongue were sucking like she was going to swallow my balls while her hands continued to stroke my dick. She then proceeded to lick from my thighs to the knees and behind the knees. The feeling was great as i can feel the vibration of excitement stimulating my nerves. She really know where the nerves are and where to lick.

She then moves upwards to the ass lift up my legs and start to A. Her tongue was working hard as if trying to make its way into me. With a sudden move, she turned me side ways and started to grind her teeth on my butt and really seems to enjoy it! The nibbling was stimulating and I laid back to enjoy it.
Next, she turned me around, cupped my dick into her mouth and started to BBBJ. She could suck really hard. The suction was powerful as she slide my dick in and out of her mouth moving her head up and down. My body was shaking with enjoyment that i have the urge to groan loudly and she enjoyed every moment of it. She then asked me to stand on the bed and continued her BBBJ and this time harder and faster. I almost lost control and CIM but managed to endure.

She wanted to climb onto the top of me but i got up and made her lie on her back and kissed her neck, jaw line as she moaned softly. She allowed me to french her deeply (She allow all RTF customers to French her deeply) as our tongues fought fiercely inside the mouth. Her tongue and lips were sweet and delicious.
Old 28-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Part 2:

I squeezed her boobs and went over her nipples with my mouth while giving her a thorough tongue work till she moans. Her hands were pressing my head against her boobs as she wanted me to continue indefinitely. I made my way down to licking her tummy, thighs then onto her clitoris. As I lash my tongue and fingered her she was shuddering ecstatically and her moans turned into screams. She was massively wet as my finger worked continuously on her clitoris. The enjoyment in me intensifies and the urge to penetrate her got more intensive. She was grabbing onto the bedsheets in pleasure. Her face and head was in frenetic trance. Her legs clamped tightly and her hands were pushing me away as she begged me to stop.

I gave her a few more lashes, went on top of her while she led my didi into her pussy. I pushed slowly and deeply into her and begin my methodical thrust till i almost cummed. As I slide in and out like a lubricated piston, I could feel her pussy muscle straining tightly against my didi. The feeling was too great for me to let go and i stopped my penetration. Her face was contorted with expression of pleasure and the moans and groans were just too much for me to bear. I leaned forward to kiss her neck while she grabbed me tightly thrusting her pussy upwards.

She screamed and gave out an orgasmic shiver as I rammed faster and harder. I frenched her deeply while our tongue was engaged, i lost control and cummed iresistably inside her.I laid on top of her as she groaned softly.
She turned me over and gave me a short massage and i closed my eyes to enjoy it. We chatted for a few minutes before cleaning up. We hugged and exchanged some pleasantries before we left the room.
Old 31-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Tong Tong

Homebase: l18h20

I was alone at home this Christmas, my girlfriend being away with her family. By the time it was late afternoon, I was bored, restless and frustrated being alone. I couldn’t think up much, except for looking up the internet for a good brothel in GL area. And to my luck, did find one, though it was a bit far from my place - l18h20. However, I had nothing to do and didn’t mind the journey. On arrival, I was showed into a lounge that was occupied by quite a few flashy and gorgeous women, all waiting for new customers. Wow, good!
I paid for a girl Tong Tong, who matched my requirements and was soon approached by a young girl of 25. Well, this was she then - a petite girl of about 5’2”, with black hair that was tied into a ponytail and the complexion of a similar to a regular Singaporean girl. Not bad and basically, I don’t mind much as long as the services provided is good.

Well, I didn’t know how the Christmas present turn out to be but I followed her, arm in arm, to a room that was well and dimly decorated. She gently pushed me towards the bed and started undressing me. Her teasing hands gradually made short of my jacket and shirt, so that I was topless. Her fingers teasingly moved further south and after feeling my bulging privates, she sharply pulled my waistband and started undoing the buttons of my jeans. Soon, it joined my clothes, along with my boxer briefs. I was gloriously naked and it didn’t take her a moment to delve deeper into sexual satisfaction.

Her mouth was on my cock and she started a BBBJ that was fast and hard. I started relaxing as my hormones picked up a pace and I flexed hips and pushed further into her mouth. She looked up mischievously, trying to gobble the whole of the huge dick that was in her mouth. As she carried on and on, I felt my muscles tightening once more as I found my release in her mouth.

The feeling was great and realizing my elation, she started a much more pleasurable process – a boobs massage of the whole body and as her nipples touched and move along my skin, it started sending pleasure spikes, throughout my body. I caught told of her slim waist and sprawled her on the bed; it was time for my action. I gently pulled at her nipples and sucked hard. She started moaning gently and I was all the more aroused. I licked her nipples and then rolled, so that she was on top of me.

Like an obedient child, she gradually possessed me; filling herself up and started to move, fast. I cupped her boobs and squeezed while she continued her rhythmic thrusts until we were both over the edge, myself glad at my second splendid orgasm. When I was all sated and replete, I gradually dressed myself and left the room, thanking her for the great service. Will RTF when finances and time allow
Old 01-01-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
bangba is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Qian Duo Duo
Number: 001

Part 1:
It was a busy week at work and I am totally shagged out, though not sexually. It was quite a few days without release and my sperm is up to my eye level.

These few days I had a Hardon every night thinking about my last bonk with Qian Duo Duo. I missed her girly scent, ultra slim, bordering on skinny pencil thin waist and most importantly disproportionally advantageous large boobs. Her boobs are B plus yet it seemed more like C++ on her small body and petite height of about 1.6m. She has a real life Japanese anime character figure that put most Singaporean girls to shame.

There was so much that I missed about her services, her bubbly, friendly and chatty personality. She is like sunshine on a dark gloomy rainy day, bringing fun and laughter into my life. I like to reminiscence about her deep and wet French kisses. She is a real good kisser, going hard, fast and furious initially and going slow and steady when she her emotional component took over her. Her twirling and seeking frolicking tongue fights, her passionate moves and cute face kept and branded a deep impression on my mind and tickled my innate sexual needs.

I decided to go back to RTF Qian Duo Duo today on a cold rainy day. I was sure that her warmth would brighten my day.

Her techniques have improved tremendously during this period of not being with her. It was a pleasant surprise.

Both of us went into the dimly lit room with the soft glow of soothing pinkish red lights in the background. Being a RTF personnel, she was absolutely comfortable with me and immediately sat on my lap with glee almost with girl like delight. We chit chat a little and started to French kiss with her unforgettable twirling tongue digging deep in my mouth. She was in a mood to tease. She helped me out of my clothes and we proceeded to the bathroom.

We French kissed some more and she fondled my nipples and her fingers in soft slow strokes. Excellent! My dick began to stand as I took in her girlish scent into my nostrils. She got finger down to my dick and started to stroke in slow smooth strokes that sent me to cloud nine.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her even more deeply. She told me to go to the bath. She rubbed soap on me and did boob massage on my body, followed by her SOP butt massage Dongguan style. With her fingers, she stroked the head of my dick bringing it to life. After she washed off the soap on my chest, she licked my nipples tenderly and stroked my dick with her slender fingers.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
bangba is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Part 2:

I toyed with her pinkish nipples and then it was my turn to lick her nipples. She wailed in pleasure.

We went out of the shower and back to the bed where she really took time to lick me. She frenched kissed me and tease me with light licks with her tongue. She offered her tongue for me to lick and retracted the final moment so my tongue lost contact with hers. My body was prostrate as she was lying on top of me. My stiff dick was just outside of her vagina. I could almost feel her wet pussy.

We chit chat a little and French kissed once again. She licked my nipples and stroked the head of my dick with her finger. She then prodded herself up and started to stroke the length of my body with her nipple tips. She gave me the CFM look (all the time) that sent shudders of erotic waves through my body. She clearly wanted me and expects me to give her more.

BBBJ followed next accompanied by her CFM looks. Her BBBJ was getting better with intensity with each RTF and the sight of her head bobbing up and down while maintaing eye contact with me was sextifying indeed. I looked into the wall mirrors and enjoyed the view. I stroked the outside of her pussy with my fingers. The feeling was superb and her pussy was wet and slimy. She gave me the CFM look again and we French kissed.

I got her to turn into the 69 position and I licked her pussy while she liked my dick. I could hear her moan while I licked her and she tasted salty. She went really deep with her BBBJ. My dick stretch out over the full length of her enclosure and it was soft, creamy and wet inside. I fondled her large heavy voluminous boobs from my position. She continued to stroke me between the thighs and licked me well.

I got harder and harder and soon I felt my load straining against my balls and was on the verge of exploding. I could not endure any further and told her to cap me. She did it with her mouth unrolling the condom with ease and got on top of me. It was a feast for my eyes. She wailed and moaned while she rode me whilst throwing me the CFM looks. Her bouncing boobs turned me on even more. I could almost hear the sound of her flapping underboobs hitting against her chest as it bounced wildly with her consistent thrusts.
After good minutes, I finally cummed in her and we both laid together in bed for a while cuddling together and talking nothing much except nonsense. We were laughing the whole time during this part – she really know how to give me the GFE feeling.
Old 03-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sanderslah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboysgking View Post
Name: Tong Tong

I was alone at home this Christmas, my girlfriend being away with her family. By the time it was late afternoon, I was bored, restless and frustrated being alone. I couldn’t think up much, except for looking up the internet for a good brothel in GL area. And to my luck, did find one, though it was a bit far from my place - l18h20. However, I had nothing to do and didn’t mind the journey. On arrival, I was showed into a lounge that was occupied by quite a few flashy and gorgeous women, all waiting for new customers. Wow, good!
I paid for a girl Tong Tong, who matched my requirements and was soon approached by a young girl of 25. Well, this was she then - a petite girl of about 5’2”, with black hair that was tied into a ponytail and the complexion of a similar to a regular Singaporean girl. Not bad and basically, I don’t mind much as long as the services provided is good.

Well, I didn’t know how the Christmas present turn out to be but I followed her, arm in arm, to a room that was well and dimly decorated. She gently pushed me towards the bed and started undressing me. Her teasing hands gradually made short of my jacket and shirt, so that I was topless. Her fingers teasingly moved further south and after feeling my bulging privates, she sharply pulled my waistband and started undoing the buttons of my jeans. Soon, it joined my clothes, along with my boxer briefs. I was gloriously naked and it didn’t take her a moment to delve deeper into sexual satisfaction.

Her mouth was on my cock and she started a BBBJ that was fast and hard. I started relaxing as my hormones picked up a pace and I flexed hips and pushed further into her mouth. She looked up mischievously, trying to gobble the whole of the huge dick that was in her mouth. As she carried on and on, I felt my muscles tightening once more as I found my release in her mouth.

The feeling was great and realizing my elation, she started a much more pleasurable process – a boobs massage of the whole body and as her nipples touched and move along my skin, it started sending pleasure spikes, throughout my body. I caught told of her slim waist and sprawled her on the bed; it was time for my action. I gently pulled at her nipples and sucked hard. She started moaning gently and I was all the more aroused. I licked her nipples and then rolled, so that she was on top of me.

Like an obedient child, she gradually possessed me; filling herself up and started to move, fast. I cupped her boobs and squeezed while she continued her rhythmic thrusts until we were both over the edge, myself glad at my second splendid orgasm. When I was all sated and replete, I gradually dressed myself and left the room, thanking her for the great service. Will RTF when finances and time allow

Heard that Tong Tong will be leaving soon. Is this true?
Old 03-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ramons is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros. Qian duo duo seems really good from all of the FRs I have read. she has so many customer and quite hard to book her. Can I know does she have a great use of the tantra chair ?
Old 03-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
brandoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramons View Post
hi bros. Qian duo duo seems really good from all of the FRs I have read. she has so many customer and quite hard to book her. Can I know does she have a great use of the tantra chair ?
All girls from house 20 use tantra chair well. give it a try
Old 04-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
shiokmen77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Jin Jin
Number: 002
Origin: Fujian

Jin Jin , 002 age 24 formerly worked in Fujian KTV. Standing at height of 155cm and weight less than 50kg, she has a petite frame, slender body and cute bonkable butt with flesh in the right places.

Most of the time when I RTF her, she will have her hair tied back to a pony tail. She has 32A sized boobs but it seems more like a B with her cleavage accentuated by her dress. She has nipples which are not pinkish and not dark coloured, closer to skin tone colour. This matches well with her white, fair and smooth glowing skin.

After we have entered the room, she pushed me on the bed edge and she begin to circle on top of my laps like she was doing lap dancing. With her g-string still on, she grinded her pussy erotically against my stiff didi, just separated by my briefs. We frenched like long lost lovers.

I started to pull down her tiny dress that was barely covering her body and plunged my hungry tongue onto her sexily hot nipples. I sucked, licked and tasted and caressed her assets with my hungry probing tongue within a world of my own. Next I lay her on her back and pulled off her lacy black g-string to expose a very inviting and exciting pussy with shaved pubic hair.
I gently prised open her vagina lips making way for my moist warm tongue to stimulate and tease her smooth vagina inner wall very tenderly. I then increased my force and pressure slowly gliding northwards to tease her clitoris. I stopped momentarily and used optimum pressure and released. This went on for the next few minutes before my tongue lashed out vertically to and fro along the length of her already warm and reddish pink love nest. Next, I moved up to French kiss her madly and deeply.

Unexpectedly, she pushed me onto the bed the next moment and stared at me hard with her CFM look. It was an intense and determined CFM look. She gave me an ultra deep throat BBBJ and she alternately stroked my now enormous dick in a stimulating manner. She paid particular attention to the tip of my penis, perineum, scrotum and testicles. She helped me to achieve pinnacle in a very short time and I really needed that.

Being on all fours, I pumped my really hard and enormous dick into her love nest with high velocity and force. She knew what I needed and moved her butt in a longitudinal manner to be aligned to my thrusting action. Next, I switched to missionary position which allowed me to kiss her comfortably. We ended up with a very comfy combination of accurate mouth and tongue engagement.

It was great to be able to sustain in this missionary position before I switched to doggie and bonked her even harder with more passion. This was enough to cause her to reach orgasm. Being totally satisfied, she prodded me to climax together with her by making me pump her real hard. It was only minutes before I cummed inside of her.

I was drained and yet completely sextified.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ledu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

I'm a converted fan of lorong 18 house 20. Tried Duo duo for the second time and she is really good.

Here is my short rating FR on her:

Homebase: 1820
Height: 1.61
Weight: 41kg.

Face: 8/10. Cute, sexy and pretty
Body: 8/10. Skinny body with rather large boobs compared to body size
Tits: 8/10. B cupper
Skin: 8/10. Soft white
Legs: 7.5/10. Slim and slender, better if she is taller and longer legs

Cathbath: 9/10. Slow and not rushed
AR: 8/10. Long and sharp tongue
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong suction with 360 deg BJ
Frenching: 9/10. Devoted
GFE: 9/10. Very chatty, caring and long kissing

Let's make this a purely BONK FR thread for all to enjoy!

Happy rocking new year
Old 05-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mowrer is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledu View Post
I'm a converted fan of lorong 18 house 20. Tried Duo duo for the second time and she is really good.

Here is my short rating FR on her:

Homebase: 1820
Height: 1.61
Weight: 41kg.

Face: 8/10. Cute, sexy and pretty
Body: 8/10. Skinny body with rather large boobs compared to body size
Tits: 8/10. B cupper
Skin: 8/10. Soft white
Legs: 7.5/10. Slim and slender, better if she is taller and longer legs

Cathbath: 9/10. Slow and not rushed
AR: 8/10. Long and sharp tongue
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong suction with 360 deg BJ
Frenching: 9/10. Devoted
GFE: 9/10. Very chatty, caring and long kissing

Let's make this a purely BONK FR thread for all to enjoy!

Happy rocking new year
sure or not boh??
Old 05-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ledu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Confirm plus chop chop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread