The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Innocently Depraved

good to see you back TS!! Keep the updates coming.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
eatsnake is a Helpful and Caring Samstereatsnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to see more updates soon .
Old 26-11-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
flownscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 26-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Unifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsnake View Post
Hope to see more updates soon .
Same here too
Old 27-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
Chamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping with popcorn and beer .
Old 27-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlian21 View Post
Camping with popcorn and beer .
I camping with KY😂
Old 27-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a friendly reminder to all my lovely readers, my stories tend to get quite fucked up and might not be suitable for all mindsets.

So... fair warning, I guess.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

do continue your story, thank you 👍
Old 27-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I blanked out for a second. When I came to, I was lying on top of mum, my face nestled against her lovely snowy breasts. She had pulled down the front of her dress and loosened her bra and was embracing me against her chest. Her fingers slowly stroked my hair.

“Baby boy,” She cooed, when she felt me stir.

I looked up at her.

She gently kissed me on the lips.

My cock hardened. Only then did I realize it was still embedded in mum's ass.

“Oh my... somebody’s ready for seconds,” Mum said and giggled.

I started kissing her chest and moved on to suckle her tits.

Mum moaned and continued to stroke my hair lovingly.

I mauled her soft breasts to my hearts content, then slowly rose to my knees, sliding my hard, cum-slick cock out of her ass. Without missing a beat, mum sat up and started licking my cock clean.

A well of conflicting emotions sprung up withing me as I watched the woman who raised me, taught me right from wrong, who for the longest time, is my personal paragon of virtue, eagerly run her tongue along my hard penis, lapping up the seed from my loins and her own sex juices.

“Turn around and lie down, mum,” I said hoarsely, felling like my heart got caught in my throat a little.

Mum smiled and immediately obeyed, laying on her belly across the back seat. I immediately, straddled her from behind. As if reading my mind, mum reached back and spread her ass with her hands.

Seconds later, renewed slapping sounds of heated flesh against flesh filled the car along with mum’s muffled moans as I thrust lustfully into her pert, shapely ass.

piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak...

We were quickly lost in the haze of our lust and forgot the time. The afternoon was well spent, trying different positions across the back seat. I could never tire of pounding her tight ass. My favorite position was the one with her bent over the back seat with her amazing ass raised while I hammered my cock into her asshole from slightly above, we did exactly that for what seemed like hours, sharing many intense orgasms. My sticky cum and her copious juices ended up smearing all over the seats and staining the carpets.

At the end of it, I was so overwhelmed by our rigorous session that I couldn’t even get up from the back seat. Mum kissed me on the lips and squeezed my cock gratefully before slipping her panties back on and adjusting her dress. She then moved back to the front seat and started the drive home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 27-11-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We stopped by a chinese restaurant on the way back to tapau some dishes for dinner. It was about 5pm when we finally got back. Mum asked me to set the table and went on to take a shower in her room.

I set up the table for three. Dad usually comes home around 6 to 7pm. Once everything was set, I went to take a shower myself.

I finished bathing and went back to my room where I noticed an unread message on my phone. It was from Winston, informing me that the yamcha session has been changed to dinner, movie, and KTV. Everyone is meeting at TGI Fridays at 7pm. Wow, it’s a big night out for everyone.

I quickly threw on a black T-shirt and grey jeans and then went downstairs to tell mum I was going out for dinner.

Mum was freshly showered in the kitchen, cooking rice to go along with the dishes she tapau. She was wearing one of those comfortable short cotton dresses that looks like a big T-shirt.

“Mum, I can’t have dinner with you and Dad today, Winston and the others are meeting up at the mall," I said.

“Oh? That’s nice,” Mum replied, smiling. “And I was worried you didn’t seem to have friends.”

“Tommy is my friend mum...” I said sarcastically. “You know Tommy.”

“Yes, I ‘know’ Tommy,” mum replied with a smirk. “I ‘know’ him very well.”

...Yeesh, I walked straight into that one.

“So can I borrow your car?” I asked.

“Looking to impress some girls ah?” Mum asked back coyly. Mum’s car is a BMW X6. Dad drives a Prius because he’s all about saving the world.

“No la mummy. Daddy isn’t even back yet.”

“Hm, I don’t mind. That is, if you don’t mind the mess in the back seat.”

Oh shit, I totally forgot. “Uhh... Damn. Should be okay. I won’t be fetching anybody,” I said.

“The keys are in the drawer dear.”

“Thanks, mummy.”

“Aren’t you going to give me a kiss before you go?” Mum asked.

I sheepishly approached her in the kitchen. Mum put her arms around my neck pulled me against her sexy body. She kissed me steamily on the lips. We fenced tongues for a while. Once my dick was nice and hard, she released me.

“Oh, wow...” I said.

“Mmmmm... Drive safe, my lovely baby,” Mum replied.

I started walking woozily out of the kitchen.

“Oh, and Barry?” Mum called out.

I turned around.

“Would you like me to save you some dessert?” She asked as she raised her hands and proceeded to stretch her body innocently. Her short cotton dress hiked up her gorgeous ass, revealing the butterfly lace G-string panties that she was wearing.

Holy fuck, this woman...

“S-s-sure thing mum,” I replied, ogling at her barely covered pussy and ass.

Swallowing hard, I finally tore my eyes away and went to find the car keys.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 28-11-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of your thread and your writing, do continue updating the story.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Rexona deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRexona deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice looking panties .
Old 29-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My secondary school life was pretty fun. I had lots of friends, belonged to a cool clique, and we had a ton of experiences together. It was also quite a large group, and although several years had passed, we were still very close knit and kept in touch with facebook.

After graduating from secondary school, most of the gang left town to further their study or seek other opportunities. A small number remained behind to start working locally. Only about half of our initial gang made it to the gathering tonight. The rest are still MIA around the world.

Firstly, there was Winston, the guy that needs no introduction. The defacto leader of the group, whom everybody calls big bro. He’s two years older than me, so that makes him about 21 years of age. Winston was tall back then, but is now quite ‘big.’ It’s obvious he has been doing a lot of manual labor. I heard he immediately started working for his father after secondary school. They do general trading, but a big part of their business revolves around canned beverages, so there is often a lot of heavy cartons of drinks that needs to be lugged around.

Alicia, is our big sis and Winston’s longtime girlfriend. She’s tall, elegant, demure, has a slim and pert body, and very intelligent. She’s also stunningly beautiful. I confess she is my number two mastubation fantasy candidate in the past after Tommy’s mum. She’s the same age as Winston.

Big sis and big bro cannot be more different than one another. He’s larger than life, quite brash, loud, and loves to talk. Alicia is more reserved. She’s a good listener and observer and excelled in her studies. Valedictorian of her year in fact. After secondary school, she went on to college and then to study law under a scholarship. Like me and Tommy, she’s still studying abroad and is only back for the holidays.

Jon and Chelsea, and Thomas and Stella are more recent couples in the gang. They were friends in secondary school and became a couple after some time attending the same university. They are my age and also are back for holidays.

Patrick and Brian are single dudes who just have no luck with girls. They are the same age as Winston and Alicia and were often referred to as the ‘muscles’ of the gang. It’s because of them that we juniors in the gang were spared from any bullying in secondary school. They didn’t further their studies and instead worked for Winston and his father.

The nine of us crowded one end of the restaurant for dinner. It was a heart warming and jolly reunion. We caught up with each other and dug up sweet memories of our past days and our notorious exploits.

“We really should be making new memories la guys,” Thomas told the group.

“Group trip!” Stella exclaimed, looking around the table. She then slowly chanted, “Group trip... Group trip... Group trip...”

Laughing, Chelsea and Jon joined the chant.

“Ya lor, I also got thought of it,” Winston said. “How gang? Everybody down anot?”

“Depends when la,” I replied. “Also go where?”

“We research abit then only decide lor,” Winston said, “No problem one. But you all available anot?”

We each looked at each other, then nodded at Winston.

“Settled then,” Alicia said. “We girls will do the planning.”

“Wah jie, sure anot? We cannot input?” Asked Brian.

“You guys suck at planning,” Chelsea said, sticking out her tongue. “You remember our trip to the waterfall during end-year holidays last time?”

“Utter disaster,” Stella agreed.

And so on and so forth, we reminisced and laughed until it was time for the movie.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The movie we picked was Thor: Ragnarok. About the time when Mjolnir got crushed, I received a text message. I had forgotten to silent my phone and some self-righteous dickwad behind me had to hiss “SHHHHHHH.”

I quickly took out my phone and switched it to silent mode. To my surprise, the text message was from Tommy.

=======================================
Tommy: Heard you are meeting up with the old gang.
========================================

I fired back a reply.

========================================
Barry: Yeah. Winston organized a get-together. You should have come.

Tommy: I’m not in town right now. Who’s there?

Barry: Winston, Alicia, Chelsea, Stella, Thomas, Jon, Patrick, Brian.

Tommy: That’s it?

Barry: Yeah, not everybody’s home.

Tommy: What you guys doing now?

Barry: Watching Thor.

Tommy: Sounds boring. I want to give you a present.

Barry: Sounds damn gay wei. What for?

Tommy: Don’t be like that. I want to show my appreciation for letting me be with your mum.

Barry: That’s another thing wei. What the fuck did you do?

Tommy: Why? You don’t like?

Barry: That’s not the issue. My mum is not herself anymore.

Tommy: Trust me. She’s more in touch with who she is now than she has ever been.

Barry: What in the seven godly fucks are you talking about?

Tommy: You guys at the downtown mall cinema? Go to the restroom and wait in the last stall at the far end.

Barry: Wei, I’m serious about my mum. I dunno whether to be scared or angry wei.

Barry: Hello?

Barry: Oi!
==============================================

Bastard.

As always I have no clue what he is up to. Luckily, I was sitting at the right end of our row so I didn’t stir up much fuss when getting up and going to the restroom.

I slipped out into the hallway and made my way along the carpeted corridor. The restrooms were on my left in the middle of the hallway. I went inside and saw that there were two other guys going about their business. One at the sink, and one at the urinal. I gave each one of them a wary glance, unsure of whether they were part of Tommy’s surprise present. Luckily, the last stall at the end was unoccupied. I entered and locked the door. To my relief, the toilet was relatively clean. I shut the toilet cover and sat down.

With nothing to do, I pulled out my phone and messaged Tommy.

Barry : I’m here.

No reply.

I began to grow impatient. I could hear the other two guys outside finish up and leave one by one.

After several more minutes, I was ready to head back out. I can’t believe I’m missing the movie just to be toyed around like this.

Suddenly there was a knock on my toilet stall door.

I hesitated for a second. Then I took a deep breath and opened the door.

What the fuck?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1