The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

mate, u should have check their webby
open on alternate saturdays

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/contact/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzy View Post
Dr Tan, just went I summon all the courage and make a trip to your clinic at bencoolen, u no open today.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, u should have check their webby
open on alternate saturdays

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/contact/
Ah my bad.. Sorry didn't realise is alternate weekend..

I dunno if I'm exposed, had an encounter with a csw 3 months back, had protected sex but after ejaculation, after pulling out the penis, notice part of the condom slipped out, the condom slipped halfway out with the head still covered and semen contained in the condom, quite paranoid since then. No symptoms though.. Just dunno m if I at risk.
Old 25-04-2015, 09:32 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the risk is always there when u engage in commercial sex
it is only a matter of how big the risk really is
and the only way to know if you are clean is to do a checkup after the window period has passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzy View Post
Ah my bad.. Sorry didn't realise is alternate weekend..

I dunno if I'm exposed, had an encounter with a csw 3 months back, had protected sex but after ejaculation, after pulling out the penis, notice part of the condom slipped out, the condom slipped halfway out with the head still covered and semen contained in the condom, quite paranoid since then. No symptoms though.. Just dunno m if I at risk.

Old 25-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The window = how many days?
Old 26-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
stellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now with new testing if i remember correctly what the doctor told me, type 4 tests are able to show conclusively evidence of infection after 28 days....
Old 26-04-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That potential exposure happened in January, a good 3 months already.
Old 26-04-2015, 07:51 AM

depends on the test kit used.

see here
http://sammyboy.online/showpos...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaz View Post
Now with new testing if i remember correctly what the doctor told me, type 4 tests are able to show conclusively evidence of infection after 28 days....

Old 02-05-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jczar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the place in siglap - nuffield medical siglap is open on sundays as well

www.nuffieldmedical.com.sg

quite new place - they were giving up balloons to kids outside !

dont say never share bros
Old 11-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

boner7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are u anonymous after all?

My Dearest anchor Doctor,

From my knowledge, a ministry of health approved anonymous HIV clinic will not disclose a patient HIV status to the ministry if the patient is tested positive. It is under the Singapore law for all doctors to report patient HIV status to the ministry, and only MOH approved anonymous clinics don't need to.

Could u pls answer 2 of my questions? They are for the benefit of every bros here.

1.) what do u mean by anonymous HIV test? Do u know anyone tested with HIV in Singapore. The doctor who do the test needs to report them to Singapore ministry of Heath. I think u do know that since u are a doc.

2.) are u one of the 10 approved clinics in Singapore? What will u do if I were at your clinic and tested positive with HIV?

I have googled you are not one of the approved clinic.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/pressRoom/pressRoomItemRelease/2014/three-additional-sites-for-anonymous-hiv-testing-from-july-2014-.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuffieldMedical View Post
Hi all
I am the anchor doctor at Nuffield Medical Siglap. We offer discreet comprehensive STD screening services and also anonymous HIV screening/tests and counselling. I am also experienced with the treatment of various men's health issues. Feel free to message me for advice and drop by the clinic for consultations. You can also go to our website at www.nuffiledmedical.com.sg for live chat with my experienced staff for medical advice.

Nuffield Medical Siglap
914 East Coast Road
#01-03 The Domain
Tel: 66363083

Last edited by boner7; 11-05-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Balloons?!

So I go an test for HIV and my wife and children wait outside and collect balloons? So heart warming. Thanks for the recommendation bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jczar View Post
the place in siglap - nuffield medical siglap is open on sundays as well

www.nuffieldmedical.com.sg

quite new place - they were giving up balloons to kids outside !

dont say never share bros
Old 11-05-2015, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonzzz View Post
The window = how many days?
There is a lot of data and some of it controversial. In fact, a lot of times, data and guidelines do not even match. IN FACT, guidelines form different countries and different authorities contradict each other. So it gets complicated. In a very rough nutshell:

Window Period
HIV RNA PCR = 10 days
HIV Ag/Ab Combo = 28 days
HIV 3rd Gen ELISA Ab = 3 months
Old 15-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Re: Are u anonymous after all?

Sure Dr. as long as Bros here are ok I am fine.

Another question for your statement.... I dont understand what do you mean by you are affiliating with the Kensington Family Clinic? I dont get your point? Can elaborate?

Quote:
Hi all
I apologise for the late reply. I made a mistake advertising that we offer anonymous HIV testing. We are in the process of applying for approval for anonymous HIV testing. As soon as we can approval from MOH, we will be listed on their website. I sincerely apologise the mistake. Nuffield Medical Siglap is in fact affiliated to Kensington Family Clinic. We do still offer comprehensive STD/HIV screening and treatment of Men's health issues.

Regards
Nuffield Medical Siglap
Old 28-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
cunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently paid a visit to Dr.Tan's clinic for a full screening.

Have to say I am quite impressed with the professionalism of the doctor and staff.

Btw, I am in no way related to the clinic.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are u anonymous after all?

Quote:
Hi all
I apologise for the late reply. I made a mistake advertising that we offer anonymous HIV testing. We are in the process of applying for approval for anonymous HIV testing. As soon as we can approval from MOH, we will be listed on their website. I sincerely apologise the mistake. Nuffield Medical Siglap is in fact affiliated to Kensington Family Clinic. We do still offer comprehensive STD/HIV screening and treatment of Men's health issues.

Regards
Nuffield Medical Siglap
Don go to Kensington family clinic, I try before doctor suck. Remember my first time to test for hiv,the doctor is not helpful at all. And I have some question to ask the doctor cause is my first time testing but the staff there ask me to pay for consultations fee. That is the first time and last time for me to go kensington
Not like dr tan who have a forum for you to ask question. And he is helpful enough.
Old 23-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
It really depends on what kind of test.

There are 2 types of Syphilis tests - Treponemal tests and Non-Treponemal tests.

In Singapore most labs do the Non-Treponemal test (you may have seen the words VDRL or RPR on your report. These are Non-Treponemal tests for Syphilis). Non-Treponemal tests are cheaper but can take up to 3 months to be conclusive. They are also the ONLY tests you can do if you have ever been infected with and treated for Syphilis before.

Treponemal tests on the other hand are as good as 100% accurate by 6 weeks. The only draw back is if you ever had Syphilis before, it will always be positive even if you have been successfully treated.

Rapid Syphilis tests are Treponemal tests.
Hi doc, for a person who usually go for HJ with MLs, and once a while have BBBJ and protected sex with FLs. Which tests should I go for?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1