The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
What's that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Gentlemen's club?
That it..thanks
Old 15-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
BD's just bringing a piece of Bkk with him to Patts. He and his hi-so tastes (deep pockets?) from likes of Piano, Claudia etc from krungthep.
Yeah same as you with deep hole pockets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
I thought he was talking about Gay Clubs.....
You must be kidding...
Old 15-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
After spending most of the times in Bangkok, it's nice for a change to make a short trip to Pattaya an 1-1/2 hrs drive away. On my last trip while walking around I don't see any G Clubs. Just curious, is there one.? I think not.

Will go up this coming trip again and try to see more places.
If you are looking for something like Eden then goto Devil Den in LK Metro. I recall there's something like a gentlemen club in 3rd road. Also there are some high end clubs cater for Japs, but I don't have info Maybe the Senior bros can give you more infos.
Old 15-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
If you are looking for something like Eden then goto Devil Den in LK Metro. I recall there's something like a gentlemen club in 3rd road. Also there are some high end clubs cater for Japs, but I don't have info Maybe the Senior bros can give you more infos.
I'm not sure whether we are talking about the same thing.
Just curious to look at it, will try to check it out...thanks anyway.
Old 16-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

http://www.gentlemensclubpattaya.com/

Here u go, G club in disguise....the name says it all.....
Old 16-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
petemcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's an article I wrote 2 years ago for another board, basically a Rough Guide to Pattaya for newbies.
It could probably do with an update, but for all intense and purposes the general message is applicable for newbies.

I have since found fantastic accommodation right in the heart of Soi 6, which if you have never visited will blow your mind. I've stayed at this place which will be familiar to Pattaya frequenters, The Queen Victoria Hotel, 6 times now and love the place.

I've only been to Pattaya 8 times but I have made most of the mistakes one can make and learned from them. If anyone wants advice about best way to get there, where to stay, how to 'do Pattaya', what to avoid, and what you must do, then let me know.

Now, my old article in 2 parts as it is too long!

A Newbie’s guide to Pattaya

This is purely my personal opinion, but I believe if newbies take on board what I say, their first trip to Pattaya will be pleasurable, memorable, and safe.

1. Accommodation

This is one of the most important aspects of any successful visit to Pattaya. On my first, short trip, I stayed at the Sandy Spring Hotel, which was good, but lacked the personal touch and reassurance that one may get at a smaller establishment. Without trying to blow any trumpets, or pick up commission, somewhere like the Rock House is an ideal place to stay for newbies, and here is why:

Security: In a small establishment with 3 rooms, and a cashier permanently on guard, no spare keys floating around, and staff who know you, you are pretty much assured that your valuables will be safe. Added to that, the bolted-down room safe means small items such as money and passports are secure. Taking the security issue one step further, this small establishment is your territory, where you are known, so if you have any problems with a stroppy girl, she is the one on foreign ground.

Knowledge: From something as simple as getting a SIM card, finding an ATM, getting laundry done, nothing beats having your own resident Thai Girl fix it all, like Joy at the RH, not just that, but she will invariably physically go and do whatever you need, like buying the SIM, or a recharge card.

Atmosphere/camaraderie: Being by oneself in Pattaya can get lonely, especially in a faceless hotel, but somewhere small like the RH, there is always a friendly face calling in for a chat or beer, and of course BMs, who as well as being invaluable sources of information and advice, can help pass the lonely hours between horizontal gymnastics.

Area: People think of Pattaya as Walking Street. I ventured there once in 8 days, and was pretty disappointed. Overpriced and over in your face, and too many couples and Eastern Europeans. Somewhere like the LK Metro has everything you could possibly need, including loads of beer bars, and it’s a short walk home.

2. Food.

This is perhaps the second most important thing, simply because sex and booze are abundant in Pattaya. Don’t be fooled into thinking Thai prices are dirt cheap, sure, they can be if you know where to eat-let the girls show you, or you want to eat Maccas or something, but if you fall into the trap of wanting Falang or maybe Indian food, be prepared to pay a good few baht. If you take my advice and stay near the LK Metro, one of the nest places to eat is Robin’s Nest. This does everything and does good Falang food, as well as having buffet specials. Sure, it isn’t a good idea to eat Falang food everyday, but with a hangover, and a craving for sausage, eggs, beans and chips, this is a great place to go. Another good place is Fish, on the corner of Second Road and some other street. Basically it’s opposite Big C.

The girls can get some nice and interesting things from the stalls, and of you get on their good side, this can be a chap and tasty meal. In my experience, the vendors who pull up are twats to Falang, so let the girls get something. They do eat some complete shite, including baby dried frogs, but note what and when they eat. They eat little and often, and they eat all sorts of fruits and vegies, including weird leaves. If you wonder why they are so slim and healthy, eating 6 times a day, and what they eat may be a pointer.

I found it handy to have a few pots of noodles in the room for hunger pangs or hungry BFs, they really appreciate this. Oh, also, if you can count water as food, which technically it isn’t, but it is essential, go and buy one of those fuck off 5L bottles from the 7/11 and keep it in your room.

3. Booze

If you are like me, and a piss head, you’ll appreciate the bargains to be had. Most places do beers for 50-70 baht all day, which is great. Be careful though, because LDs really do mount up. It is easy to rack up a mere 500 baht in your drinks only to be presented with a bill for 2000! But that is a personal choice, and I will go onto to discuss the whole thing about LDs and girls later.

Even some gogos have decent drink prices, except somewhere like Anglewitch which is about 120 a beer. To be honest, gogos are the same all over ( later), you can probably have a gorgeous girl sitting on your knee with your fingers up her twat anywhere you go, so why not have a 50 baht beer while doing it? It all adds up.

Funnily enough, this time I didn’t go to a 7/11 for beer. Maybe it was because I was staying somewhere where I could have a social drink with a pretty, though ting tong girl, and I knew a few good lads would pop in, but certainally, 7/11 are cheaper for booze. I also found that the RH that it was nicer to bring a girl back for a few drinks there, and show her off, rather than go straight to loom for bonkies. It ‘s all part of the breaking in process.
Old 16-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
http://www.gentlemensclubpattaya.com/

Here u go, G club in disguise....the name says it all.....
No, it's not a G Club as compare to Bangkok Clubs and more of a Go-Go Bar after checking their site. Anyway, thanks for your info.

Going to Pattaya soon.
Old 21-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemcc View Post
Here's an article I wrote 2 years ago for another board, basically a Rough Guide to Pattaya for newbies.
It could probably do with an update, but for all intense and purposes the general message is applicable for newbies.

hi bro a little bit of advice will be greatly appreciated! u look like a pattaya man through and through. can u tell me why pattaya over phuket or bangkok?

im a phuket man through and through and ive posted this question at the phuket forum but i get answers biased towards phuket, hopefully i can get another point of view seeing how familiar u are with patts.

basically i dont really care about the beach but i dont like city like areas as u get it here in singapore thats why i dont ever go to bangkok. but abit sian of phuket already u see, so looking at other options like pattaya. thats why i need your help bro to make a good decision!
Old 21-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemcc View Post
article I wrote 2 years ago for another board, basically a Rough Guide to Pattaya for newbies. It could probably do with an update
found fantastic accommodation right in the heart of Soi 6, which if you have never visited will blow your mind. I've stayed at this place which will be familiar to Pattaya frequenters, The Queen Victoria Hotel, 6 times now and love the place.
I've only been to Pattaya 8 times but I have made most of the mistakes one can make and learned from them. If anyone wants advice about best way to get there, where to stay, how to 'do Pattaya', what to avoid, and what you must do, then let me know.
Good shot, we don't have too many farangs contributing here. Tried to raise your bar (rep) but past 48hrs.. incentive for your sequel
Old 21-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
hi bro a little bit of advice will be greatly appreciated! u look like a pattaya man through and through. can u tell me why pattaya over phuket or bangkok?but abit sian of phuket already u see, so looking at other options like pattaya. thats why i need your help bro to make a good decision!
Maybe it's becuz of more bars than any other town in Thailand ?
More P4P than anywhere else ?
More girls in the game than anywhere else ?
Old 21-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
hi bro a little bit of advice will be greatly appreciated! u look like a pattaya man through and through. can u tell me why pattaya over phuket or bangkok?

im a phuket man through and through and ive posted this question at the phuket forum but i get answers biased towards phuket, hopefully i can get another point of view seeing how familiar u are with patts.

basically i dont really care about the beach but i dont like city like areas as u get it here in singapore thats why i dont ever go to bangkok. but abit sian of phuket already u see, so looking at other options like pattaya. thats why i need your help bro to make a good decision!
Just go there & u will come back to spread the gosspel

There is no other place on earth like pattaya.The cheong zone Its like from whole of clementi to pasir panjang! Every 5 meter u walk u will see pretty babes in party dress,every 20 meter there is a bar for u to drink.Some may argue that phuket,bangkok has similar but pattaya is a whole concentrated red light district while other is spread out.If u ask the whole working lady to stand out i think will be more interesting to see then our national parade

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Pattaya,
Yes, Pattaya is the sex capitol of the world but too many monkeys for my liking!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes i know many more bars many more girls BUT big question, quality control leh bros? haha can make it anot pattaya

give u ten bowl shark fin, if taste not nice, one also u dont want what! hahaha
Old 22-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes i know many more bars many more girls BUT big question, quality control leh bros? haha can make it anot pattaya

If u want good stuff, U have to pay good money.
Old 22-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Young man.uncle say something.U come to ask for info,Many uncle here give.But your reply like that may offend many uncle unintentionally.Its like u make a joke out of it from ppl experience saying its quanity but u have doubts about quailty.Which u should go there & experience it yourself instead of asking us question & replying us in silly manner just to convince yourself to go.

A person with basic common sense will think 'Clementi to pasir panjang such a long route surely i can find something i like?'

Now regarding your question i help u to answer.Pattaya is a big redlight zone.U can find the worst monster on earth & u can find the most beautiful babe in heaven too.If u go head to this few club below & u should find what u like.

Airport club walking street.Babe dress in stewardess & half naked captain suit.

Super babe & super girls.Plenty of jap customer here the girls are more for asian eyes.

Angelwitch,best gogo show here lady drop down from fire pole like ghost buster.

If u wan top quaity which money is no concern to u,go to fashion club next to soi six.Many so call bangkok model coyote here all fair & tall with big boobs type.1 Ld is 200-250 & u can see at least 30 model dancing on stage at once.To bring the girl out u have to pay 10000baht(50drinks)The rest neg with the coyote.Just imagine how much the ask for the side business.

Quote:
Some ppl may choose the ten average bowl rather then 1 good bowl.Someppl may choose 1 superb bowl then the rest 100bowl.It all boil down to the person.MOre importanly there is a choice for any bowl for everyone.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1