The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

- home debut for hojlund, worked hard by pressing and making runs to trouble the defenders. there was not much supply to him, need to have more wing play and provide crosses.

- ETH may wanna reconsider his game plan of pressing the opponent from the first whistle.
Great pin point analysis as usual.

Probably Pellistri / Garnacho to start to provide crosses for Hojlund.

Eriksen, Casemiro think lose steam liao. Age catching up.

Yah, my friend also pointed out the pressing game is too demanding for the red pussies. Here is where WW was sorely missed. He was the link up and ball holder at the final third last season. Baldy head should have kept him.
He got good stamina, good height and most importantly good work rate/ethics.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-09-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3806 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

To lose 1-3 at home to Brighton breaks the heart.
I was thinking the worst would have been a draw.

Will need some good results soon to lift morale.
ETH, you can do it.
Old 17-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Great pin point analysis as usual.

Probably Pellistri / Garnacho to start to provide crosses for Hojlund.

Eriksen, Casemiro think lose steam liao. Age catching up.

Yah, my friend also pointed out the pressing game is too demanding for the red pussies. Here is where WW was sorely missed. He was the link up and ball holder at the final third last season. Baldy head should have kept him.
He got good stamina, good height and most importantly good work rate/ethics.
Garnacho is better as an impact sub, not a starter as he cannot last 100 minutes of fast intense football...he will be tired out by then

Then wat shd they do with the 2 oldies, erikssen n casemiro ??... since they r not contributing to the team now unlike last season...suggest to sell them n get younger n more energetic midfielders to replace them...as for WW he didn't score or assist in scoring any goals....better to get a proper skilled n experienced player for this

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-09-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably the only player worth mentioning ...
Quote:
Yah, my friend also pointed out ...
onana is new signing, need time to adapt, remb that DDG wasn't a top GK when he joined back then

eriksen saw a lot of the ball as a deep-lying playmaker, but he didn't create much, kept passing sideways and he couldn't defend, why select him? actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis. ETH is currently easing hojlund back into action as he just recovered, if he started martial last night and sub hojlund on, it could have lifted the spirits, instead of boos to worsen the already despondent atmosphere

game plan wise... man u can play normal initially. if they fall behind, or if its a draw at half time, then activate the high press lah... asking the players to press relentlessly for 90mins is too much liao

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
To lose 1-3 at home to Brighton breaks the heart.
I was thinking the worst would have been a draw.

Will need some good results soon to lift morale.
ETH, you can do it.
Like yr positivity bro...but sad to say the baldy manager is out of his depth already much like his predecessors....empty of attacking n defensive ideas which is pulling him n his team down now to 13th position in the table...conceding so many goals n can't even score more than 1 goal now
...going forward like this they will find themselves fighting relegation at the end of the season

But truth be told, he is hampered by the idiotic owners not willing to buy good, prolific n energetic players for him like Harry Kane n Declan Rice etc, etc to score the goals they need to be in top 4

Old 17-09-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

We make a few signing for the new season… anyone impressed till now?

No one at all… we dump DDG out… did we get a better keeper? Looks at those 3 goal… I’m very sure DDG can save at least 1 or 2…

Mount? After 2 games injury… but so far when he play does he have any impact on the team? 0%

And our new striker… yes he can run fast is a hardworking player… but strikers are valued by how many goals u score… I seriously don’t see him scoring more than 10 goals in the league this season…

And for the rest of the team total let down… no fighting spirit no character at all… is this the same team who got third last season? I can’t even recognise them at all

God bless my favourite team… reality is man city are still
Miles ahead of us… even Liverpool who have sign not much players are still pulling in the results

Next game bayner trust me kane will punish us and be laughing at us

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Garnacho is better as an impact sub, not a starter as he cannot last 100 minutes of fast intense football...he will be tired out by then
Last night match reveals that Rashford (although playing in his favored AML / FL position), he was very selfish. He have no intention to pass the ball to Hojlund. Except for that one instance when the ball already out which led to the ruled out goal.
Youtube got many comments concuring my view that Rashford is very selfish.
Hence the need to get some pacy player to play in the crosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...going forward like this they will find themselves fighting relegation at the end of the season
This would be something new and interesting.
Nonetheless, I will still stand by my favorite club through thick and thin.
Fighting relegation...so be it!

Old 17-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis.
I think Sabitzer is also good. I still remember his 2 goals against Sevilla. One shot one kill. He is highly energetic and always full of running, getting into goal scoring position well.

As what I had seen in last night match, it is worrisome as Rashford seemed reluctant to pass the ball to Hojlund. Now that red pussies got a target man, should make full use. I don't like players who live in past glories and just want to play for themselves.

Although McTom got a rare start, he was largely invisible. Maybe it is time to rethink his position in the team. I think he can't play as DMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

And our new striker… yes he can run fast is a hardworking player… but strikers are valued by how many goals u score… I seriously don’t see him scoring more than 10 goals in the league this season…
Agree with your points on Onana and Mount.

But, I would still want to reserve my judgment on Hojlund.

I feel he was starve of supply. Anyway, I would be happy if he can stroke in 10 this season.

Old 18-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
onana is new signing, need time to adapt, remb that DDG wasn't a top GK when he joined back then

eriksen saw a lot of the ball as a deep-lying playmaker, but he didn't create much, kept passing sideways and he couldn't defend, why select him? actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis. ETH is currently easing hojlund back into action as he just recovered, if he started martial last night and sub hojlund on, it could have lifted the spirits, instead of boos to worsen the already despondent atmosphere

game plan wise... man u can play normal initially. if they fall behind, or if its a draw at half time, then activate the high press lah... asking the players to press relentlessly for 90mins is too much liao
Onana...no need time for him to gel...he is supposed to be a top n experienced GK...not like midfielders n strikers need a lot of co-ordination with other players to score goals...his only job is to stop any ball he sees coming from going into his net by whatever way n technique he can after training n qualifying as a GK

Erikssen...yes, u r right in all that u said...he needs to be sold or just be stand-by player on the bench...need to buy someone better than him

Hojlund ...good suggestion...go tell the baldy manager to do it for his own sake as well

Game plan...also good suggestion, tell the baldy to implement it n if it works give u a good treat

Old 18-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
We make a few signing for the new season… anyone impressed till now?

No one at all… we dump DDG out… did we get a better keeper? Looks at those 3 goal… I’m very sure DDG can save at least 1 or 2…

Mount? After 2 games injury… but so far when he play does he have any impact on the team? 0%

And for the rest of the team total let down… no fighting spirit no character at all… is this the same team who got third last season? I can’t even recognise them at all

God bless my favourite team… reality is man city are still
Miles ahead of us… even Liverpool who have sign not much players are still pulling in the results

Next game bayner trust me kane will punish us and be laughing at us
Yr 1st Para...Yes but only 1...i.e. Hojlund

Para 2...yes, u r right, that guy is a clown hardly able to save any goals commandingly as some really good n experienced keepers can

Para 3...yes, he has not proven anything as yet despite having played a few games already n so easily get injured...the fault is in this baldy manager recruiting such mediocre players who gets injured so fast n easily....most of his new signings cum in injured so cannot play for the club n they start losing games n points.

Para 4...so far he is the best player the baldy manager has recruited n has shown his quality..he alone is hard to score goals if his teammates don't supply him the ball...if he plays with Kane or Declan Rice sure he can score many games...but with this present useless group of players who don't know how to pass the ball to each other, definitely hard for him to score

Para 5 ...yes u r right again...agree with u...me too they r not the team that we saw last season

Para 6...yes agree with u again....they will be fighting relegation to Div 2 soon if they continue playing like this...no attacking ideas, run so slow, don't know how to defend, keep on being robbed of the ball by the opposition etc, etc

Para 7....yes next game they will be thrashed by Bayern if they still don't wake up...Harry Kane will prolly be saying "see that time ask u to buy me u all don't want...I can score many goals for u..
stingy poker...complain I m too old some more...not worth it..now u suffer"

Last edited by Rickey; 18-09-2023 at 06:44 PM.
Old 18-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Sabitzer is also good ...
to ETH, sabitzer is at most a squad player to cover for suspension/injuries, signing him on loan skirted FFP regulations if any. yes, he is a clever player, his age was perhaps the factor that ETH did not perm sign him

ya, rashford seems to be getting a diva attitude on field, getting more selfish on the ball and not helping out when out of possession, an unhealthy mentality considering he hasn't won the PL or UCL

mctom can only play centrally, in the past when he was deployed on the flank, he would drift towards the center and that flank would be subjected to overload because he was out of posn. he is similar to gerrard/lampard type of box to box MC, but ETH deemed him behind casemiro/mount/eriksen in the pecking order. unless mctom can improve his creativity and dribbling, he will be a sub mostly. or ETH can organise a few closed door friendlies where mctom plays DC or SC, he can have more options after evaluating mctom performance

i fear the squad is reverting back to OGS era, where the attackers and midfielders use eye power and left all the defensive work to the defenders, tracking opponents runs and closing down are out of the window liao, its frustrating to watch

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-09-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3806 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
…..actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point
Youngsters, trainees, loans and such will run and play their hearts out to prove their worth, show they are worthy of being at Man Utd and deserve more playtime.

As opposed to I am now at Man Utd, I made it, nothing to prove anymore.

I do like how ETH now is wielding the hammer at sancho, casting doubts if he will play for MU again. The sad thing is that if sancho is sold, he will train and run his lungs out to prove MU made a mistake. If only he can do the same now, back down, say sorry, and prove that MU did not make a mistake signing him.

Still stings like new, losing at OT to Brighton.
Lowering expectations till things get stable, just want them to make themselves hard to beat first.
Old 19-09-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do like how ETH now is wielding the hammer at sancho, casting doubts if he will play for MU again. The sad thing is that if sancho is sold, he will train and run his lungs out to prove MU made a mistake. If only he can do the same now, back down, say sorry, and prove that MU did not make a mistake signing him.
Sometimes it is all about whether the playing style/pace and team tactics formation....etc.

If the player doesn't fit the system, doesn't mean he is bad.

Like Memphis, he was good at PSV...but arrived at Utd...but cannot prove himself.
Then transfer to Lyon. He become good again. Even went to Barcelona later on.

That said, seeing so many left and arrived....the only one I feel sad and unjustified leaving was Ander Herrera.
He was such a beast in midfield....

Old 19-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Youngsters, trainees, loans and such will run ...
thats the thing about football, some players' ambition is earn that big contract, do the cash grab and then coast all the way, they still pocket the fat salary regardless the team win or lose. in some way its quiet quitting or lie flat

when ETH said that he was unsure of sancho, can interpret it as ETH being shrewd and leaving the ball in sancho's court: its up to the player himself, if he wants to play, he has to impress during training to warrant a place; if he doesn't want to play, there are other players ready to take over. it was reported that sancho didn't have a good attitude when at man city, guardiola dodged a bullet there and cashed in by letting him leave

and now more bad news... AWB is injured, man u having injury crisis, the fit defenders are dalot, lindelof, martinez and reguilon, with maguire/evans as backup, it will be tough until Dec, hope fortunes can improve come Jan 24

Old 20-09-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

martial should start as SC due to his UCL experience, and pellistri as he is a more natural AMR, rather than shuffling rashford around to accommodate garnacho as AML. hojlund/garnacho/youngsters provide options off the bench

overall not optimistic about man u chances due to the growing injury list, issues and poor form, it would be a good result if they leave with a point

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1