The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 69
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
as of yesterday, no news yet ?
guess we have to wait after nov liao which is soon hee
Old 30-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Nowadays, 1654A machiam ghosts town.....so quiet...compared to two years ago is like a heaven and hell...all the angels are gone...
Old 30-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss on vacation 2
Old 30-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Nowadays, 1654A machiam ghosts town.....so quiet...compared to two years ago is like a heaven and hell...all the angels are gone...
well at times i guess he deserved it, always treat customers liked they owe him a living
and always giving black face ... talking abt garrick

but his bro is fun and friendly
Old 30-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bhpcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF Ivy

Ivy is the 'oldest' bird around now. About 1 year.
She has improved a bit since my last time, and hasn't put on any weight (slightly plump, no issue at all).
She's quite playful and likes to say 'qing ai'.
I really like it when she caresses my dick during AR. And then she reverses it by fingering my ass during the BBBJ.
She's a bit too tight and my dick was aching from the pressure. She agreed to CIM, and I shot a huge load into her mouth. Hehe.
Best session I've had.

Side note on Xiao Wan. Rather plump, but willing to do CIM too.
Old 30-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
well at times i guess he deserved it, always treat customers liked they owe him a living

hahaha !! TWIN brothers Garrick & Meng

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 30-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hows the quality of girls in 1654a atm?

last time my friend went there while i go to 2041 he said he got some wonderful time. but however, i can never see their faces properly the way they sit like a couch potato facing to the left...

dare not to try and the ambiance of the place doesn't seem very welcoming..
Old 31-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope he listen and change his behaviour now business plunges.
Old 31-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well ,people never see big money is like dat one....earn something think he bill gate level......now went downhill i guess also find excuses blame this blame that.....this class of people is like that one......alaways in denial mode.....walk out of this trade i think only can be lorry driver or taxi driver his standard......so no point so prideful when peak time.......unless really like bill gate money eat no finish.........
Old 31-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Well ,people never see big money is like dat one....earn something think he bill gate level......now went downhill i guess also find excuses blame this blame that.....this class of people is like that one......alaways in denial mode.....walk out of this trade i think only can be lorry driver or taxi driver his standard......so no point so prideful when peak time.......unless really like bill gate money eat no finish.........
a lot of ppl in sbf also what. what else they know apart from sex and prostitution? they only know how to do those illegal jobs like bookie, drug trading and smuggling in thailand. this kind of job high paying but can do for how long? they earn a bit of money buy one merc go geylang talk big to the wl but in the end no substances wl roadrun they also suffer.
Old 31-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
hows the quality of girls in 1654a atm?

last time my friend went there while i go to 2041 he said he got some wonderful time. but however, i can never see their faces properly the way they sit like a couch potato facing to the left...

dare not to try and the ambiance of the place doesn't seem very welcoming..
you talking about 2041 or 1654a? 2041 the okt david will ask them to stand up to show customers.
Old 31-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
with his face, he gotta wait long long ah
Old 31-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:

walk out of this trade i think only can be lorry driver or taxi driver his standard......so no point so prideful when peak time.......unless really like bill gate money eat no finish.........
D

Driving also need license de..... no driving license how to be a driver
Old 31-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A No more queue?

Now that queen n princess r gone No more queue at HQ anymore?
Old 31-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
D

Driving also need license de..... no driving license how to be a driver
U mean driver he also not qualify to do.......like dis then can do wat for ?? Middle age crisis lo........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1