The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Dina from erotic secrets

Looks: 8/10 Slight discount, nice smile GND look
Body: 8/10 slim but has a nice ass for doggie. Natural b cup no with nice nips
French: 9/10 aggressive, her tongue is a gift
Bbbj: 20/10 super suction, looks at you while doing it. Die die want me to cum in her mouth. Blow me for a good 30 min. Told me she love to eat cock.
Cim: Yes
Massage: 9/10 Got standard, strength is good. With some teasing before 2nd round.
FJ: 9/10 I cannot tahan as already as her teasing aroused me. Slide my hardened rod, start from slow passionate love making to fast, hard and intense. She will not hold back her moan if u hit it right and she is willing to try diffrent postions .
GFE: lots of cuddling had a nice good chat

Overall: A no brainer deal definetely thumbs up for her service.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...040&highlight=
Old 19-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ApenguinPuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT Very professional and efficient, replies like in the speed of lightening and very friendly.

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Jennie
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, No problem with her
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 8/10 , Utlra slim kind and small size.Funny that she got big ass that u can slap.
Can carry her up and bonk as she is so slim.
Boobs: Enhanced, with big sensitive nips.
She like her nips to be play with.
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10, Overall a nice bonk.
Good attitude/ friendly / very soft kind of girl.
Old 19-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

201 from Nooky 19 March 2023

Location is east central, at the usual hunting ground, but please use your strength to open the side door… don’t be like me, went via the normal entrance and was told to register…

Comparing to the photos posted no discount required! Nooky probably the only few stables that do not heavily edit the ladies photo. Mark of a trustworthy stable. Her hair is currently blonde but start to grow out already. If you like her in the photo, you will definitely like her in real life. Just wanna say she actually tall, 1.7m from the listing. Depending on how you see it… I think it a positive hahaha.

Body: definitely natural , from my experience it B cups… her body look exactly like what video on telegram. So if you like, you will like.

Frenching: Awesome! Lots of tongues actions, and it sensual also.

BBBJ: many variety, she even does deep throat, but I’m not exactly the biggest, if anything below average… so take it with a pinch of salt.

FJ: Good rider! Ride me to finish! Even though I was too tired, she manage to get my 2Ic up and running. We tried missionary and cowgirl both positions are awesome for me. My 2Ic did went limp at some point, she managed to got it back up using her hands, with some balls touching. Good attitude and willing to serve!

GFE: She able to speak in fluent english. So communication was no problem. She also try to make conversation with me, but I’m not that good at handling conversation but she managed to pick up that and just lay beside me and watch Tik tok together. Honestly she make me very comfortable.
Sometimes it not about the sex… but the experience and I think she truly delivered in this department. Fill my heart up, at least for the 90minutes.

RTF: will do, simply for the experience, do note she leaving very soon.
Old 19-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MONEY

Looks: 8/10 Pretty lady with native Thai look.

Body: 9/10 Sexy body with nice curves.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural B Boobs that were nice and soft in my hands.

Bbbj: 10/10 Very good slurping and wet. Suction just nice. She really gives a very good blowjob.

FJ: 10/10 Sex was good and ended off with a BJ. Definitely will come back again if i could.

GFE: 9/10 Friendly and cheerful lady ! Make you feel comfortable.

RTF: Yes definitely.
Old 19-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
tallandshort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytallandshort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ying from Lust365

Looks: 8/10, exotic.

Figure: Womanly

Boobs: Natural C

BBBJ: 9/10. Enjoyed this very much. 1st round was pretty much done in 69 position. My hands were busy fondling on her boobs, while my tongue was busy painting her and her blowing on my dick till CIM.

Frenching: 9/10

FJ: 2nd shot was done with BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggy and finished in Missionary (Frenched furiously in this position till shots are fired).

GFE: Her English is good, so communication was a breeze!

Overall, she is worth the money. Take good care of her, bros!
Old 19-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...highlight=mary

Mary from Seduction

Shy at the beginning but really nice once the ice was broken

Look: 9/10, pretty girl, nice smile, no braces. Definitely her on the pictures, a bit darker in real life

Boobs 10/10, humongous boobs, D/E cup!!! I'm not a big fan of enhanced boobies, this was boobie heaven

BBBJ: 8/10, SOP, did the job well, good suction, deep throat, tongue action

Painting: nice outie, no smell; was keen on getting fingered as well to finish the warm up

FJ: 9/10, the best part, really wild and intense, GFE was really high at that time; she's really a great rider

RTF: very likely when my pocket got more money
Old 19-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risa from Onesiam

Looks: 9/10 Photos are accurate, she is as pretty as it looks

Figure: 9/10, Slim and young syt with no body fats

Boobs: Enhanced C with soft nipples

French: Fluent

BBBJ: Good, with lots of tongue

FJ: She is accommodating but my favorite was doggy where I could grab her waist and ass

GFE: This is where she excels, get her going and she is playful

RTF: Definitely,find money first
Old 19-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fireb4ll is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Meira from Lust

Look: 8/10, pretty girl, nice smile. 95% like pic
Boobs: 9/10, C, on a bit smaller side but soft and nice
Shower: 10/10 really clean u up and lots of fun in the shower
BBBJ: 10/10, super hardworking and blow, really know how to make u feel high
Painting: 9/10 nice outie, no smell, but a bit bushy
FJ: 9/10 quite tight and willing to try all position. nice ass for doggie
GFE: 11/10 superb GFE, hugging me after shower all the way till the end. very chatty add on her eng very good
Old 19-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nayeon from Naravee

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=924761

OKT: 8.5/10
Responsive OKT. Old timers will know them. Quite OG liao. Direction to location was clear.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central, I suppose you can say apt. Parking easily available. My 2nd time here (visited this place before they changed name). Room was nice and clean with big towels available. Much better as compared to the first time in the same place whereby the partitions were thin and you could hear the action and conversation from the next door

Looks: 8.5/10
Better looking than photos and she is really young. 19 years old uni student in Korea (yes she is thai but she is studying in Korea now). More cute than pretty imo.

Body: 7.5/10
Bah Bah with natural Bs. Nice ass to smack.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
First time in the industry so quite green. Pulled my cock's foreskin abit too much and had to tell her abit pain lol. But overall decent sloppy suction with lots of saliva dripping down.

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded twice. Accommodative to positions and as she is young and first time in this industry, pussy mileage is low. She rode me aggressively for the 2nd shot until she came and shuddered which was a nice sight, before i took over .

GFE: 7.5/10
Can speak pretty good english and korean. Gave me a Korean language session during our interval lol. But as she is young there was a slight bit of awkwardness at the beginning and got better with time. At the end of the session she mentioned that it was going to be her birthday soon and asked me for a tip... which I act blur as to be very honest the service was not mind blowingly good. Nontheless attitude was decent as well.

Frenching: Slight kisses

Fingering: No.

Recommended for bros who like really really SYTs. But do manage yourself on service level since she is young and green.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 19-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
FirltyGirls (Cartoon)
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...861&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT, definitely looks much better in person.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim fit body with natural boobs. Around 1.65m tall.

French: 8.5/10 Started in showering and during missionary FJ she hold my head and DFK.

GFE: 9.5/10 Service oriented and out to please girl.

Bbbj: 9/10 Wet sloppy, balls licking available and kept going till i cum in her mouth.

AR: 8.5/10 Told me be on my doggy position. Soft licking wet and poke.

Pussy: 9/10 Welcome painting, allow me to rub her wet love hole while i licking her C.

Fj: 9/10 Very accommodating with position changes. Returned with moans that gradually make me pump her faster, after cum will hold u tight.

Big thanks to bros that share FR on Cartoon. If you looking for service oriented SYT with GFE, won't go wrong. Please be gentle on her bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
She is awesome bro and well deserved a review. Planning to rtf her when time allow
Agree with u bro, cartoon is definitely a gem not to be miss.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risa from OneSiam

Looks: 9/10 photos are accurate, no edits here.
She is as pretty as it looks. The syt you always wanted.

Figure: 9/10 Slim and no body fats, my type

Boobs: Enhanced C with soft suckable nipples

Kiss: French all the way, my favourite

BBBJ: Good, she uses the tongue

FJ: I was lucky, got her in the mood and she began to ride me hard. Had to control

Proceed to doggy where I could grab her waist and feel the ass.

GFE: In between we cuddle and talk a bit. Her English is basic but no need translate.

RTF: Definitely
Old 19-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Risa
Looks : 9/10 same as video
Body : 9/10 smooth , thai tan
BBBJ : 8/10 normal l. Some DT
FJ : 10/10 enjoy it , tight
GFE : 9/10 like girl friend
RTF : maybe other first
Old 19-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 11
damnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lily from Naravee

She looks better in real, petite with long hair and a great ass.
Cfm face sibei strong, sexy and seductive lady. Petite lady with nice figure.
She has D boobs that is just nice for her frame and nice for my touching

GFE: kind and caring like bf and gf feeling with no commercial feel
French: very passionate good kissing with tongue.
Painting: tight and comfortable no smell and tasty
BBBJ: take good care of my balls and cock. Lick and spend a good time to pleasure me.
FJ: she is hell of a ride, cow girl and reverse song song ttm. See her ass when she reverse and grab it push it down hard on my cock. Very accommodating to my position changing also.
RTF: Yes
Overall, she is a gem so treat her nice.

Thanks bro MBK for arrangement.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Penny from Seduction. First things first, it was a smooth transaction. my booking was done without any double booking/ radio silence issues so am not sure why some of you experienced it from others, choose a trustable one like seduction.

She resembles the posted photos around 85%. She is not very tanned and looks like a light skin local minah.

Slim and no tummy fats. Body skin condition is quite good and overall resembles a healthy built. Lol was surprised to hear she don't work out often despite her body looking like she does.

Finished twice in missionary and cowgirl. 1st shot put a bit too much KY but still managed to shoot. 2nd shot told her to do without KY and she obliged willingly. Overall 2nd shot better cos got more feel and she moaned till she zao sia(voice cracked) abit hahaha

Overall not bad session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1