The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 3
Lurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

House Of Thai - Bena

Looks: 8.5/10 she is pretty and also seductive, very good looking for me.

Boobs: 9/10 for boob lovers, big D for you to press and fondle.

Body: 9/10 Nice figure. Loved her soft bouncy ass. She is slightly abit more to tan side.

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and maintain good eye contact. She knows how to go deep and never gag. Gentle mouth fuck is okay too.

FJ: 8.5/10 Loved the view of her riding. Very accommodative to positions. She also has a nice piece of ass when doing doggie. Fantastic grip for pounding

GFE: 9/10 Friendly and talkative.

RTF: It's a yes for me.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
BB (FG)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=924671

BB is a late 20s lass from BKK. She is a veteran in the flesh trade. Completed her Asia tour and even repeated Korea several times. Maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Slim, model built with a perky round butt and a pair of slim sexy legs. Light tan with smooth complexion. No ink. See photos above taken from her phone - The first 2 photos are the most recent.

Natural C+ boobs with dark-coloured pointy nipples. Round-shaped and firm boobs. Fits perfectly in my palms, such a good squeeze and she enjoys the TLC on her boobs and nipples.

Shower. SOP and chop-chop coz the weather is cold. She bathed me and then showered herself. No action here.

Light pecks on the lips only for me. Neither of us initiated but I don't think she'd reject French or DFK with her service level.

Catbath. Few flicks on my nipple and headed south for more hardcore stimulus.

Offers pro-level BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM is available. This girl got lotsa BJ patterns up her sleeves. Twists and curls with her tongue, HJ combo and can DT with ease - Now, combine all of these together in different speed, suction power and different angles. Just let her know how you like/try it, she'll oblige and she'll even auto-initiate to switch positions offering a different angle & view. Her slow and super suction DT is fucking SHIOK! She blew me for a very long time while I was busy wetting her pussy with a vibrator.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation and paint job but no fingering. Gets wet easily. She loves my vibrator toy a lot!

FJ. COB is available. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and can take a deep & heavy pounding. She's an energetic bouncing bunny on cowgirl and will auto-switch positions with you. Doggy is a must! Her surround sound system is loud and encouraging. She refused to let me leave her room without completing my second round despite the session has clearly overrun. In the end, she took a heavy pounding from me like a champ and with a smile.

Cuddled with me between shots as she started off the session with a quick back massage. Asked permission to check phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks basic English.

BB. Demure looks, model-like figure and excellent bed skills. Friendly and easy-going in character. Service-oriented and a veteran service provider. Ooh, she's well-versed with CMD & PSE service too! RTF material.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Queen bed with a spacious bathroom, standing shower. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Thanks bro for sharing.. cos of your post I went and purchase a vibrator.
BB is service oriented, PSE high, all listed services checked✅. In short, a must try!
Old 19-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kw123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Back in 2019, I visited Ning twice and now she is finally back. Saw her post and immediately make a booking for her with Lovers’ Fortress.

Face: 8/10
Still look sweet and youthful to me at 24 years old. But a bit of blemish…

Body: 9/10
She has grown taller and most importantly she has maintained being slim. Can’t squeeze out any fat from her lor.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural B cup. Not for boobs lover but hers are firm and bouncy.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, she still rem me!

Painting: 9/10
She is very sensitive below and her aroused look is priceless as I paint her gently

Fingering: Not allowed
She din allow anyone to poke inside but gentle rubbing at the outside is possible.

BBBJ: 8/10
Think she has improved a lot as compared to her first trip. Many cheongsters have taught her well.

FJ: 9/10
Still as tight as before. Carried her up easily and entered her. Haha. Pls be gentle towards young meimei.

GFE: 10/10
As she still rem me, we have a long chat like old lovers.

Overall: 8.5/10
If u like slim lady with natural boobs like me, u won’t be disappointed lar.

====================================

Just finished my RTF session with her over the last weekend. Scores are still the same except that GFE becomes 10/10 and her bbbj and riding hv improved.

[/QUOTE]

Which okt
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=22158447#post22158447

MARY From Seduction

Figure: 10/10 Very big.. humongouss set of breast. Eve though is big is still firm and not saggy until low hanging to the floor. Nice aerola as well. Butt also very perky got sound when in doggy and her boobs just recoiling all direction, great view.

Despite her rear and front being big. She is not fatty type. Well maintain and smooth skin. Might not be Syt but you won't regret choosing her over some 20s young chic. Very well maintain body and looks chio also.

Service: Good. Ownself try you will know haha.

Rtf: Yes for her figure no brainer hahaha also price not the super over hike up one. Really worth the value to Rtf. Hard to come by this type of lady.
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
Tried her yesterday. Damn good. For the bros looking for first love kind of fuck that you see in the movies, go for her. Super hardworking and take the time to really clean you up in the shower from neck to toe. Like bro's experience, its non-stop frenching and quite good riding in cow girl. Slow, fast, soft and hard. Got it all. Pussy still relatively tight.

Body is quite fit and tight. Whole body has little loose meat while still being soft to grab and hug.

She gives a hard massage as well.

Will definately RTF before she goes back. Even with the small towels.
Old 19-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Risa from OneSiam

Looks: 9/10 photos are accurate, no edits here.
She is as pretty as it looks. The syt you always wanted.

Figure: 9/10 Slim and no body fats, my type

Boobs: Enhanced C with soft suckable nipples

Kiss: French all the way, my favourite

BBBJ: Good, she uses the tongue

FJ: I was lucky, got her in the mood and she began to ride me hard. Had to control

Proceed to doggy where I could grab her waist and feel the ass.

GFE: In between we cuddle and talk a bit. Her English is basic but no need translate.

RTF: Definitely
Old 19-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 16
wiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to beholdwiinnerr is a splendid one to behold

FR for Som from Love Affair

OKT: very fast replies and friendly.
Looks: 10/10 (same as picture)
Body: 8/10 lean body, AB boobs. Fairer than Thai tan.
Kiss: 8/10 treat you like a boyfriend
Bbbj: 9/10 Hard working
FJ: 9/10 omg tight
GFE: 10/10 She smiles a lot, fun and cheerful. Must use google translate
RTF: definitely RTF.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 7
HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by walgqnhee View Post
Thanks bro for sharing.. cos of your post I went and purchase a vibrator.
BB is service oriented, PSE high, all listed services checked✅. In short, a must try!
Lol . I see both u and another bro comment. I tell myself I have to go try .
Old 19-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
londonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MinMin from ONESIAM

Wow what a gem. MinMin was simply superb. Exactly what I look for. Pretty, small, petite, and slim. So friendly and good English. Really fun session and all the other FRs from other bros very accurate. Her moaning was huge turn on and very accommodating of so many different positions. Real gem 💎

I will not give scores but very satisfied after the session.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
DrSporksLedger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DIOR from GM:

OKT : GMC is renowned, Bro gmc is fast, responsive.
Room : Comfy, shall not go into detail.
Looks : One of those rare girls whose pics and RL look matches. ~90%
Body : Great hourglass figure, man made tits
GFE : Not very noticeable. See footnote.
FJ : Enjoyable, feels like doing it with your lover.
Language : Basic English but able to converse.

Footnote : Chemistry is a weird thing. Session started a little wonky and we ended up more like lovers meeting up for a tryst. Didn't feel much of GFE but it felt more like a ONS.

The session:
After the standard bathroom cleanup (nothing special there), she initiated a massage and we made small talk to break the ice. I offered to do a swap and gave her a massage-turned-fingering session which turned her on like crazy and gave her an O in the end. All the while she kept urging for me to "finish it".

We transited into the FJ with plenty of kissing and necking around. She pushed me into position.. almost forgot to cap… *if bros ever in this situation please beware and be careful, safety first.

After a while she noticed my hesitation (I was really tempted!) And reached for the candy wrapper. We went at it slowly at first and I ending up pounding her hard after she kept whispering into my ears "Fuck me!" Damn. Who could resist such an order from such a cute lady? There went my first shot.

Didn't bother with the 2nd cause the girl fell asleep cuddling me. Besides, I was pretty pleased/spent with the first round anyway. To me, it's not the shots that count but the session itself, and while it felt different, it was excellent. Left satisfied.

She's a gem, pretty sure that she'd treat bros well, so please take good care of her. For bros going for looks I'd think she'd score pretty well if you like her pictures.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
OKT: Fast and responsive as usual. No hassle

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Molly

Shave : Yes. She is super sensitive down there... Easily wet.... First time i went and KY wasnt used... I was impressed...so if u dn wan to use KY... Make her wet brothers

French: Yes... A war of tongue...it all started durint bathing.... Then she start washing me up... Getting closer.... Then bammmm... The DFK starts like no tmr.

English: Yes abit.... I communicated with her mainly in chinese.. Damn her chinese is fluent... Super good... So if u know chinese no worries shes super fluent

Looks: 10/10
If you are with GMC Tele.... Mollys 3rd pic is the one that totally looks like her.. The rest not really.. Because of make up... Shes on light makeup when i met her but damn...shes hot and pretty i swear.

Body : 10/10
Molly is skinny and around 168cm tall... My height...not meaty.. Those who like skinny ladies pls go ahead with molly

Boobs: Enhanced but soft and nice perky tits

CIM: YES... I FINISHED ONE HERE.

DT: Yes.... Shes super good here.... She practically dont use her hands... Sloppy and slurpy blowjobs... Damn good.. U can hear her slurp ur cock away... I spent alot of time here today.

AR: As Usual, She roams the top for awhile and then poof... She aims for ur little brother..... Thats where she spends all the time satisfying your 2IC

AJ: Nah Not Today.. Tired

FJ: 100/100
As usual Molly is a beast is bed didnt let me down..Today was my RTF Session with her.. Damn... Those moans were way beyond louder then the first session and our synchronisation in bed was...superb.....changing positions here and there... DFK non stop... Shes super horny today idk why HAHAHA....when i entered the door alrdy start kissing till into the room.

Finished my first in missionary as usual as i came late today and shes pretty worn out to finish the deed in cowgirl although she ride for a solid 10mins.... Today was RTF man i gotta say... The GFE is super high..is like im having sex with my girlfriend.. With her moaning non stop and grabbing onto me asking me to go faster dont stop... God... That sensation.

Second shot today did a cowgirl then switched to CIM when im about to be done with my deed. Holy crap man... Today we were both a beast in bed..

Bros out there... Faster come and book her ah.. Shes becoming one Ang Pai Soon.

Overall : 100 / 100

Last edited by lovesreverse; 19-03-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post

Dina from erotic secrets

Looks: 8/10 Slight discount, nice smile GND look
Body: 8/10 slim but has a nice ass for doggie. Natural b cup no with nice nips
French: 9/10 aggressive, her tongue is a gift
Bbbj: 20/10 super suction, looks at you while doing it. Die die want me to cum in her mouth. Blow me for a good 30 min. Told me she love to eat cock.
Cim: Yes
Massage: 9/10 Got standard, strength is good. With some teasing before 2nd round.
FJ: 9/10 I cannot tahan as already as her teasing aroused me. Slide my hardened rod, start from slow passionate love making to fast, hard and intense. She will not hold back her moan if u hit it right and she is willing to try diffrent postions .
GFE: lots of cuddling had a nice good chat

Overall: A no brainer deal definetely thumbs up for her service.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...040&highlight=

Wah looks great!
Old 19-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is OKT Seduction off today? No reply at all
Old 19-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=22158447#post22158447

MARY From Seduction

Figure: 10/10 Very big.. humongouss set of breast. Eve though is big is still firm and not saggy until low hanging to the floor. Nice aerola as well. Butt also very perky got sound when in doggy and her boobs just recoiling all direction, great view.

Despite her rear and front being big. She is not fatty type. Well maintain and smooth skin. Might not be Syt but you won't regret choosing her over some 20s young chic. Very well maintain body and looks chio also.

Service: Good. Ownself try you will know haha.

Rtf: Yes for her figure no brainer hahaha also price not the super over hike up one. Really worth the value to Rtf. Hard to come by this type of lady.

wonder how her tits are vs BB https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=922938
Old 19-03-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr on Jenny from ES.
Had a great session with Jenny this afternoon.
OKT as usual prompt and courteous. He even remembered my previous bonk.
Jenny is a milf with long black hair.
Seductive eyes and thick lips.
Big enhanced boobs, right side soft but left side a bit hard.
Sensitive nipples that erect with gentle licks and sucks. Moans out when licked.
Tall and tan with slim arms and legs and solid butts.
Some stretch marks on tummy and she is a bit shy and try to cover.
I told her it’s ok no big deal as it is due to drastic weight loss.
Frenching good with tongue fight.
Bbbj many patterns with hand strokes, can deep throat.
Shaved sensitive pussy, moans and jerked and spasms when you paint and
hit her sensitive spots and look at you and smile her delights.
Did her in missionary from center of bed to corner and doggy. She moaned out loud and responsive with your rhythm. She shivered when she cummed.
Provide a very good oil massage from neck to toes.
30 mins left she reminded me for 2nd rd but uncle old man can do 1 rd
so that I can preserve my bullets and not stress my dragon.
Asked for more massage and she did it willingly.
A great session that meet my expectations.
Rtf very good chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1