The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz
I had commando on Anni yesterday and i must say she is a very cute syt, at least for me as it may not be suited to some other bros here..
Yah for me she not gum in terms of looks...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 08-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Eunice 尤尼斯

MR for Eunice
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=528906
http://liltigersden.com/eunice-%e5%b...0%bc%e6%96%af/

Revisited Eunice recently. Her booking now are all 90 minutes. 

Her location is at the east. No nearby MRT but lots of buses. Free parking is available at roadside. 

She lives alone in a small one-room apartment. Nice and clean. 

Shower alone in the clean toilet after handed with a dry and clean towel. This is when she will clear all her text messages and put the phones away. 

Massages started on the shoulders with fingers pressing. Next the back, butt and legs are covered. Back kneeling was followed then. She used her knees to do small rubbing as well. Shiok feeling. We chatted a lot during the massage. The connection with her is good. 

Suddenly felt her perky nipples are on my back. A short BM and catbath was done on my back and butt area. 

Next, she spent quite a long while to HDLY and teasing here and there. Her fingers really gave me the electric shocks feeling. Little bro is in his hardest mode now. 

After flipping over, kept on teasing on my 2IC and some catbath done on body. HJ is followed by lying beside you. Slow and sensual. I roammed her upper body and outside panties while she licking my nipples. GFE max max now with some hugging. Of course I cummed in no time. 

Proceed to shower alone. During the whole session, she did not use her phones at all. Thumbs up!!

Left her place a very happy man. Happier that the previous visit. I am sure to visit her again. Getting a bit KC-ed. Jialat. Too many need to RTM also, headache now. Lol

Duration: 90 mins
Damage: $150
Location: East. Easy and FOC parking. No MRT. Lots of buses. 
Apartment: 8/10. New and tidy. 

Look: 9/10. Needless to say. Can look at her all day. 
Body: 8/10. Slim and tall. Model like. 
Boobs: B. I guessed B, she said C. Lol
Massage: 7/10
BM & Catbath: 6/10
HDLY: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTM: Confirmed
Old 08-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
哥儿们,闯关时候又到了!

Miqi is back!
http://chewyfruit.net/miqi/
Woot!!! Shame no time to RTM. Any bro know how long she's here for this time? Staying same place as last time?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 08-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritz7 View Post
Yup, I refer to this LeLe!
this one sms many times, no reply???
Old 08-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post

http://liltigersden.com/serenity-%E5%AE%89%E5%AE%81/

wow, new 1.7m tall leggy ML has arrived ...
Still miss my first time with the other tall ml.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Apple from dangelz... Anyone tried her?
Old 08-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiritz7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
this one sms many times, no reply???
I tried booking her via SMS for a few occasion, but she one reply 2-3 times. Understand from her when meet up that she dun reply cause still schooling.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

she looks nice. any bros tried her?
http://www.shenhua69.com/yiyi/

Thanks

Old 08-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
from which stable bro. looks nice.
my cup of tea....
Shenhua69 Bro
Old 08-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
I think I am in the same plight as you bro. So sad that the WC was issued to her. :'(
What's WC? But haiz that girl was fkingg legit
Old 08-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yinghua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from serenity place. http://liltigersden.com/serenity-%E5%AE%89%E5%AE%81/
Lil tiger is right, her place is new, location is discreet but not that accessible, its along NEL though. She is tall, wear little make up, looks gum me actually. We strike conversation easily. She knows her massage stuff, will check strength with me. She is still very new to this scene, apologised to me saying her HJing skills not that good, so bros please manage your expectations. I didnt attempt to roam south, other bros maybe can try. She will not bring her phone to the room, all attention is on you. Plus plus plus point.
Give her some advice before I left. Overall, she service orientated, definitely there are still rooms for improvement, only time will tell.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Hey bros,

I had commando on Anni yesterday and i must say she is a very cute syt, at least for me as it may not be suited to some other bros here..

She is very cheerful and friendly, and makes u feel at ease when with her. Location may not be favorable to some, but she stays in a new condo which is ok for me.

Looks: 8/10 like i said, may not meant the same for all but im attracted to her looks
Body: 7.5/10 slim and youthful
Boobs: B handful and inverted nips, love em!
GFE: 7/10 can click with her well
HJ: 7/10 not many patterns but very patient as i take a long while to cum
RTM: yes likely, but will also try out other new interesting blood if any

Hope this is helpful for bros here..have fun!
had the opposite. didn't click well. she purposedly asked me to wait 20 mins and ended session in 40mins. not syt to me, looks early 30s. nips inverted

no rtm.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

anyone had a good guasha before?
Old 09-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miqi seems to be more expensive everytime she comes back.. I stop visiting her for awhile when she increase her price to 130$ for 1.5 h.. Now it's 150$ @.@ but managed to rtm for a slot today... I've been visiting her long enough to know her well enough.. Don't trust whatever she said..lol.. Anyway, massage and hj quality slightly dropped but overall still better than many..
Not going to rtm as her 1.5 h slot is getting more expensive + she is not getting any younger.. I prefer syt..
Old 09-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoshi View Post
Saw some MRs made me so jealous and finally manage to book her after many failed attempt

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8707

No need much to say since she is already so difficult to book.

Looks : Face just like picture 99% alike

Figure : just right.

Massage : She can go hard, really hard. Need to stop her if you do not wish to leave marks

BBBJ : Nice hardworking.

Attitude/GFE: Friendly, chatty, hardworking, like to giggle and just like to see her giggle and smile.

RTM: Likely.
Yup, she's impossibly difficult to book. I had a tough time before too. Apparently she's got many regulars now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1