The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Seems like this gift(thai69) got 2 bad FRs so far. from page 608 and 609..

http://www.thai69.org/#!gift/xskcl

attached link for easier reference..

seems like once e88 is gone.. cant wait for one good stable to resurface!
Old 19-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhainess View Post
Seems like this gift(thai69) got 2 bad FRs so far. from page 608 and 609..

http://www.thai69.org/#!gift/xskcl

attached link for easier reference..

seems like once e88 is gone.. cant wait for one good stable to resurface!
One more thing is that her boobs are enhanced as well. Could feel the hardness at the base.
Old 19-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Nana the good fl. She definitely deserves a try for the willing and horny services she provide. And she is pretty too albeit she is more tanned than her picture appear to be.

Body size just nice and she loves her tattoos (there are a few around her body)as much as she loves sex. A bit nympho if you ask me...hehe. Also if u want good bbbj, look no further, she is a deep throater. Cim? u tell me coz i didn't try. Fj, almost non commercialized with frenching and steamy moans. Bro SR should bring in more like these. Nana can speak some Eng and she wants to do well in her job here, so should be a safe bet.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 NOrmal tann. NIce asian size body.
Boob: B cup
French: Yes
Bbbj: 9/10
Paint: Yes, good pussy
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 8.5/10

Book room req.
Old 19-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

I have had bad experiences with Thai Palace and Royce Babes.
No point to write FRs and flame the stable because the OKTs just do not care.
Once brothers try these stables word of mouth will do the damage faster.
Old 19-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Yday tried Natalie from LB

She wear brace so no bj , tan skin pussy tight abit blur blur feel like make love with gf ..

Overall not that bad ... Feel like ah ah Lian haha ... All original !!
Old 19-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tanc0066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc0066 View Post
FR on Nessa from E66
Looks: Exactly as in the pictures, she was wearing a one piece red dress... super sexy. a bit more mature now but closely resemble the picture
Body: slim with the right curves at the right places.
Boobs: Think is B or C, natural, a big saggy but super soft and nice to fondle.
Pussy: She got wet!
FJ: Great and responsive.
BBBJ: So shiok I wasted my first shot here.
GFE: Great, french like there no tomorrow.

RTF: Definitely, best bonk ever.
She is back!
Old 19-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

June from Airangels

Booked June this morning. Bro was quite responsive and booking was easy.

June looks nothing much like the photo. Maybe photo was taken few years back. But she is quite decent looking with slight blemishes on her face. She has a typical Thai tan (not fair like the photos) and slightly meaty at the right places without much tummy.

Action was good and gfe was quite high, nothing to shout about cos it was not bad but not great either. Location quite accessible but her room was very small. She did tell me she is moving to a bigger room tomorrow.

Rtf: maybe?
Old 19-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Nana the good fl. She definitely deserves a try for the willing and horny services she provide. And she is pretty too albeit she is more tanned than her picture appear to be.

Body size just nice and she loves her tattoos (there are a few around her body)as much as she loves sex. A bit nympho if you ask me...hehe. Also if u want good bbbj, look no further, she is a deep throater. Cim? u tell me coz i didn't try. Fj, almost non commercialized with frenching and steamy moans. Bro SR should bring in more like these. Nana can speak some Eng and she wants to do well in her job here, so should be a safe bet.

Book room req.
Bro tenggirl FR always accurate. Again, one man's meat, maybe another man poison..

Recently quite a few new stable surfaced..
Girl looked as per discribed.nice figure, above average look. Started off started off w some for foreplay initial by her, then she stop... (I start to sensed she no mood Liao)

I took over for awhile, she gave me 3 stroke of bj, then stop... Follow by FJ.

She offered massage... Less than 5 mins

She hinted to go after. I usually won't hold them back if they want to go....

end of my session... Maybe I'm not handsome enough...
Old 19-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

Shakira from TY69

Saw Bro Tom had a few new models coming and Shakira is the chosen one. Fast hand fast leg did a booking with Bro Tom. Quick reply but time slot taken had to choose a later time slot, but I took it.

It was raining heavily when I reached the place. Shakira opened the door and hid behind. I went in and saw 4 other models and Shakira just pounce on me. I bought some Thai food for her and other models but I think is not enough, didn't know there are so many models. Shakira and other models thanked me and we proceed into her nest.

Looks - 9/10 - 90% same as photos
Body - 9/10 - I am not very tall, 170cm, I find that she is short, maybe 154cm, but I like short and slim lady
Boobs - 8/10 - Enhanced, nice to grab, nipples are erected easily
Shower - Down side for me, I shower alone as she is shy because I look very young to her
Catbath - 7/10 - Licking nipples and then slowly down to south
BJ - 8/10 - Yeah, with condom BJ, she is a very hygienic person. Although with the rubber, I still able to feel the suction she gave. Thumbs up
FJ - 9/10 - Started slowly in missionary. She is tight due to her petite frame. I think she like missionary, after a few minutes, she was hugging me so tightly and kissing all over my neck, licking my ears and kissing and nimble my lips and her body spasm every few minutes. Did 1 shot, 1 position, 15mins
GFE - 9/10 - We spend 45mins chatting after my shower, 15mins deed and chatting after deed. Talk everything under the Sun. Good command of English. Very tin ton and naughty feeling

Bros be gentle with Shakira, she is petite, slim, tight and accommodating but doesn't mean can ram hard like no people business. When I was about to cum, I went faster abit and I can see she tahan-ing the pain with pleasure. She said 'jeb' nid noi. So bros, please take care and be gentle and she will treat you good

Cheers
Old 19-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5202 / Power: 15
jonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Book room req.
from what stable bro?
Old 19-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Any intro for virgin thai fl visit?
Old 19-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TY69 Shakira + Tiara

Another day, another tarma!

Looks like Shakira is popular with two reviews already. I hope I wasn't the 'grandpa' customer haha!

OKT polite and quick as usual. Location decent and fairly convenient.

Shakira:
She is tiny, thin and attractive. Not really SYT cute but very interesting looking for a Thai lady. Looks rather Ang Moish actually with the blonde hair. Big tattoo covering most of her back plus fake boobs. Very short (which I like) maybe <150cm.

Tiara:
Looks most like the second pic on the website. Taller and friendly looking. Nice body and a sweet smiling face. Natural B cups. Small tattoo on her back.

The previous two reviewers didn't mention this but Shakira seemed a bit sick with a cold. Sniffles the entire time. No kissing (maybe due to the cold?) and CBJ. VERY tight though and a fun bonk. No chemistry with me though and was messing with her phone a lot.

Tiara on the other hand was excellent. Passionate kisser with lots of GFE. Also, really, really tight. CBJ too but maybe that could change if it wasn't tarma.

I am guessing they are soi thaniya girls. Shakira's nihongo was pretty good actually and Tiara's wasn't bad either.

On the way in to the apartment, there was a cute girl on the couch giving me a serious CFM look. Wish I knew her name!

RTF: Maybe with Tiara
Old 20-07-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Book room req.
I know where she from already...

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs

Last edited by Draculax; 20-07-2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Firgured out :)
Old 20-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Elli from LAX last night.

Location - Further than I am used to but not very worrying. Place was clean.
Response - OKT was accommodating and quick response

Looks - I can say that she looks 90% similar from pic. In fact the only girl I have tried so far that can be rated as chio.

Body - Fuuuuuu......... Never seen a ger body so oommph... slim type. totally no fat at all!! And she is not malnourished type. I was so demn suprised. Nomally girls here got some sort of chubbiness. Not only that. She got nice butt

Attitude - Friendly but a little awkward due to her not speaking english that well. But she loves to laugh. Always hide her body with towel coz shy a little.

BJ - Good. Very patient and alternates ball and shaft and some licking. Confirm she allow CIM.

French - Kiss and French kaw kaw. Not the protocol french some girls here have. But really GFE type.

FJ - Many positions she allow. SHe even guides you and arches accordingly when you go for fav positions. A real pleaser. Her moans a little acted though. But her body and and butt was amazing during FJ. Like I said, very arching.

Overall, best bonk ever no exaggeration. Was suppose to be 140 but I happily gave 150. She will be here till 23rd. Bros better act fast. If I knew earlier I will definitely RTF.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Humble fr for Fern from ThaiAngel (aka bro Kenny)

Looks: 90% similar to photo, some make up
Body: petite and slim, very sexy.
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced D cups, a bit hard to squeeze but the sight of those two knockers are amazing
Shower: SOP
BBBJ: 9/10 heavenly, almost CIM
Painting: NA
GFE: 6/10 mainly due to lack of chemistry because she can only speak a bit of English. She was also a bit shy and blur, seems like new to the industry
FJ: 8/10 two positions, very accommodating and her high face when I pump her is a huge turn on

Overall: 8/10 will RTF because she's just a good bang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1