The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-08-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Nice show

Old 26-08-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
kilogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Walao I almost throw out lucky no see it in real
I'm going to avoid fatty meat for quite some time
Old 26-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Relatives too extreme la.. haha..

If friends then ok.. was on a trip recently with partner and her female friend.. her friend was a 9/10 stunner. So we are staying in airbnb but with two rooms and one bathroom only.

So upon check-in, it was evening already, the female friend wanted to take a shower before going for dinner. So she brought her toiletries bag in first. Immediately after she is done, she came out wrapped in a towel and went in her room. Straightaway I went in the bathroom claiming I need to poo. First thing upon entering is look through her toiletry bag and I saw her razor. There were traces of hair of around 0.5cm still sticking on the razor. But unable to tell is armpit or the hair down there, but my guess is her pubic hair as she is quite clean shaven on her armpit whenever she is showing it.

Although not really zaogeng or naked but still... things like these draws blood to your little bro
No further discoveries during the trip?
Old 27-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Cyancat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Nice show

Her hair blocking a bit ....
Old 27-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyancat View Post
Her hair blocking a bit ....
The snipe timing abit poor 😓 but when the hair wasn't blocking can see into the gap of her strapless bra. Nice little pointy light pink nipples 😋
Old 27-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
turnlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturnlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
The snipe timing abit poor 😓 but when the hair wasn't blocking can see into the gap of her strapless bra. Nice little pointy light pink nipples 😋
OMG pointy light pink nipples - SHIOK!!
Old 27-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Too oily for me 😁
Ts taste quite power.. let me see once already feel like vomit.. ts still can take so many photo..
Old 27-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 10
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Ts taste quite power.. let me see once already feel like vomit.. ts still can take so many photo..
I rather fuck a Ladyboy
Old 28-08-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Strong taste for women
Old 28-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Relatives too extreme la.. haha..

If friends then ok.. was on a trip recently with partner and her female friend.. her friend was a 9/10 stunner. So we are staying in airbnb but with two rooms and one bathroom only.

So upon check-in, it was evening already, the female friend wanted to take a shower before going for dinner. So she brought her toiletries bag in first. Immediately after she is done, she came out wrapped in a towel and went in her room. Straightaway I went in the bathroom claiming I need to poo. First thing upon entering is look through her toiletry bag and I saw her razor. There were traces of hair of around 0.5cm still sticking on the razor. But unable to tell is armpit or the hair down there, but my guess is her pubic hair as she is quite clean shaven on her armpit whenever she is showing it.

Although not really zaogeng or naked but still... things like these draws blood to your little bro
Relatives that are a bit distant.. not the close kind. Cousins.. nieces. Hehe.

Understand too close will be a bit uncomfortable.

And seeing razor, toothbrush or panties.. quite hot. Sometimes bua on cock head. Just recently did that to friend.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Relatives that are a bit distant.. not the close kind. Cousins.. nieces. Hehe.

Understand too close will be a bit uncomfortable.

And seeing razor, toothbrush or panties.. quite hot. Sometimes bua on cock head. Just recently did that to friend.
Careful with razor when buaing cock head haha
Old 28-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Spy on friends / relatives strip naked is best. Basically somebody you know

Its like winning a prize when you know how their naked body look like. Maybe nobody or only her bf know.. and you get to see. Later on still can spend time and talk to them.. while in your head you can xray their clothes.

Hehe
exactly, couple of years back during festive szn, big gathering. One friend whom i always fantasized had massive wardrobe malfunction. She was wearing a dress w V top. Many times bend down and voila "Oversized bra" with full view of eraser nipples. Went back n pcc a few times just thinking about it. Got some pics but too dark
Old 28-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Was at a company dinner last week and I wore a nice black halter top without a bra as it was rather low cut. The restaurant was quite dark anyway so nobody good really see. Whole night was super chill and fun.

The photos just came out on Friday when the photographer submitted them. Let's just say I have learned how thin black fabric works under flash photography 😅
Old 28-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
kilogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Was at a company dinner last week and I wore a nice black halter top without a bra as it was rather low cut. The restaurant was quite dark anyway so nobody good really see. Whole night was super chill and fun.

The photos just came out on Friday when the photographer submitted them. Let's just say I have learned how thin black fabric works under flash photography 😅
Any pics to share?
Old 28-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilogerian View Post
Any pics to share?
Of cos cannot 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1