The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kentboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
That's why XL is a good alternative.
Bro, can share the contact for XL? Am contemplating with Master A and hesitate because of manmade boobs … would like to give XL a try these days. Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentboy78 View Post
Am contemplating with Master A and hesitate because of manmade boobs ….
So next time FR just need to write boobs natural or enhanced right? Everything else write A* also no use right? She massaged with great effort for more than 60 minutes per customer also no use right? Her boobs isn't what she is famous for. People got service standard in massaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Unfortunately her breast were manmade and a little hard and lumpy, but her nipples were small and soft..
Knn sabo king

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1