The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Hi. Any bros can advice how much will it cost to take a cab from Phuket town back to Patong beach after midnight?
Thanks in advance and wishing everyone here a Merry X'mas and a joyous holiday
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Hi. Any bros can advice how much will it cost to take a cab from Phuket town back to Patong beach after midnight?
Thanks in advance and wishing everyone here a Merry X'mas and a joyous holiday

Ballpark figure is about 500-600 B each way. Seems like tuk tuk or A/C private car costs about the same price in Phuket. Tuk tuk drivers in Phuket want at least 150 B just to start the engine and get going anywhere.
Old 25-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Bro, if u like me come here more than 20time in 9yr u like feel like coming home.. but i just LOVE this place.. there was a time i come 6time a yr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
bro hunterhi at phuket ah
so envy u sia
ya, got to see if u can bargain with them in Thai maybe cheaper or u got FL to help to Bargain they will give them good price... n the Tuk-Tuk is more EX than the Taix in Singapore less than 1-2min drive is $200B... so i walk all the time until tired then go MASSAGE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Ballpark figure is about 500-600 B each way. Seems like tuk tuk or A/C private car costs about the same price in Phuket. Tuk tuk drivers in Phuket want at least 150 B just to start the engine and get going anywhere.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

i love phuket the first time i was there. if i can be like you to be there 6 times a year i be more then contented. But with school starting again and with gf is hard to go so many times like you. The last time i gave a nice excuses for me to able to go phuket.

Furthermore, i can speak thai , it will be nice to have fun at phuket bro hunterhi no work or anything? Things are actually much more expensive in phuket then in BKK.
Old 25-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Thanks, Bro, if u like me come here more than 20time in 9yr u like feel like coming home.. but i just LOVE this place.. there was a time i come 6time a yr...

ya, got to see if u can bargain with them in Thai maybe cheaper or u got FL to help to Bargain they will give them good price... n the Tuk-Tuk is more EX than the Taix in Singapore less than 1-2min drive is $200B... so i walk all the time until tired then go MASSAGE...
Bro hunter...wow celebrate Xmas in your 2nd home... is there alot of ppl??? i guess so...where are u staying at???

14 more days for me to go to phuket... but will go pattaya for work and to visit white dragon temple..
Old 25-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

as i have been here for chirstmas for the past few yr this year seem abit more quiet as the road is not as pack as last year la... i stay here without A/C n Frigde n TV for only $750B per night... budget so cut cost...

Baantonsai Garden Resort & The Natural Resort - Patong, Phuket, Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro hunter...wow celebrate Xmas in your 2nd home... is there alot of ppl??? i guess so...where are u staying at???

14 more days for me to go to phuket... but will go pattaya for work and to visit white dragon temple..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Hi there Phuket oldbirds.I've never been to phuket before and planning a trip there somewhere around may/june.Can kindly anyone advise me any hotels that have a romantic setting one and better still,by the sea pls? tks
Old 26-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cybermick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Phuket from 7th to 10th January 2010.

Trip is confirmed. Will be traveling alone there. Anyone wanna meet up pls PM me.

Cheers!
Old 26-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

I will b in Phuket this 7th Jan 2010. Anyone who is going there around this date, perhaps we can meet up. I am solo traveler
Old 26-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermick View Post
I will b in Phuket this 7th Jan 2010. Anyone who is going there around this date, perhaps we can meet up. I am solo traveler
Bro Cybermick.. only 3 days...trust me not enough... my first trip also 3 days only..than i discover not enough only manage to visit a few place no time to relax.

Well u still can go back after that if u like the place..

i will be in phuket from 11 to 16 jan 2010 only.
Old 26-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Hi bro Rapid,

I am goin for Spa Treatment only, not really go around, after that I will be heading South Thailand where expecting more action there.

Too bad we cant meet up, perhaps next time dude...
Old 26-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

3 days not enuff need at least 5 to 7 days to explore and enjoy. every night drink beer play puyin.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
starrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any thread for Chiang Mai out there!! Any bro can help ? Thank!!
Old 28-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

as i m still single so can go anytime i want ..... n i work part-time so more free time ma... ya, my Thai is half-F .... so only cn getby cannot go far la...

Quote:
i love phuket the first time i was there. if i can be like you to be there 6 times a year i be more then contented. But with school starting again and with gf is hard to go so many times like you. The last time i gave a nice excuses for me to able to go phuket.

Furthermore, i can speak thai , it will be nice to have fun at phuket bro hunterhi no work or anything? Things are actually much more expensive in phuket then in BKK.
ya, agree where got enough EXTEND la.......

Quote:
3 days not enuff need at least 5 to 7 days to explore and enjoy. every night drink beer play puyin.
i m here, in ChiangMai, but i no time to check it out... as going to the ChiangMai mountain lioa....

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrr View Post
Any thread for Chiang Mai out there!! Any bro can help ? Thank!!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 29-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster (eP)

changmai girls very pretty vs thai puyin?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1