The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
that telegram channel is amazing.. got spa ladies advertising themselves with wechat and watsapp, dressing like that..

got secret places everywhere.. LOL

Went to the place whom I thought , just HJ with gal remain clothed only nothing else but charge more

Reached there after long walk dressed in black jacket covering female attire with mask, sunglasses, many women in tudung walking along the path..

Remove my jacket and sunglass, and mask .. Young receptionist know who I want after I booked Viet lady because she post ad with herself in lingerie.

She recomment that I try special massage for $89 ,instead of $60 per hour

After paying , she led me to room where I bathed, putting female attire in position where masseue can see that

She arrived. She was petite and slim ,dressed in standard spa uniform

After 35 mins or so, she tore off my short , and caress my bum,
then asked me to turn around and said she want to HJ me.

I nodded..

$100?

I nodded

She then lift up her uniform , push up her bra and gave me breast massage
,caress my cock

Then she gave me catbath, licking my nipples and HJ at same time

I cummed

I left the place after paying $100 to her

Thanks to this telegram channel, I knew which spa is very much worth it (all gals willing to do more than just HJ with clothes on.

There are few boyzillian providers in remote places advertising them in sexy lingerie... with wechat ...(high chance they are better than that Bukit Merah boyzillian joint.)
So, you are a crossdresser and u paid 189 for a mere handy?
This was an achievement?
Old 20-08-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 7
fmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to all
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Just had another good massage around this area 470 NB rd. ML X**X** not bad with her massage skills. MILF type but still ok with makeup. Anyway all so dark normally can’t see much only can feel soft and smooth skin. SYT lovers can skip unless you wanna try some MILF power.
Boobs are a handful for boob lovers. Was holding them while she was helping me with unloading some soldiers. But she does some good teasing so go with her flow and you will enjoy. GFE was good for me not say the best.
All in all, I was there mainly for the massage sessions. So I think after like a few message sessions, I got to warm up with her more and I guess got some extra things out of the norm without increasing of the standard pricing.

Damage wise, don’t expect cheap for that area. But not high also, standard damage. If you have been cheonging long in this you will know. Need contact just PM me.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Anybody had baby's contact of bugis cube cherry tcm to share. Thanks

Last edited by Newsasap; Today at 05:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1