The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Typo error...shld be 干将西路... Just in case for some bros not so familar with the geography of suzhou....
J4F, Thanks for correction.

Yes, it is located at 干将西路 (养育巷与学士街之间). Prominent lanmark would be the 大世界沐场 or 金碧辉煌 KTV。

cheers
Old 01-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88

Thanks for the update bro junction88. Will try out the place one of this day.

Went to boiling pt last nite and it was fully packed, there are many pretty meimei there and our eyes were like popping out with each of them pass by. But there is juz no available seats at all, so we head down to Waang Pai K bar instead which is also pack but manage to get a table over there.Afer 2 barrel of beer, headed home empty handed while my friend who managed to hooked up a saloon gal the last time at las vagas has manage to get her to his place overnite.
dont go on friday or weekend nites, not worth the trouble to squeeze with everybody..

the critical mass for the china girls r enuf on monday to thursday nite, try to go before 10pm u surely can get a table!

actually baidu nowadays is the most happening pub in suzhou, the girls there are good quality, but these girls r not your usual countryside or operator girl. I observe many of them they open the bottles n pay themselves, n they even drive a car! it's possible to get these girls with our spending power, but u need a bit of luck also.

happy hunting!
Old 01-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

thks to both bro just4fun and Bro VB for the updates!
Old 01-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction88
J4F, Thanks for correction.

Yes, it is located at 干将西路 (养育巷与学士街之间). Prominent lanmark would be the 大世界沐场 or 金碧辉煌 KTV。

cheers
hey j4fun,

meet up bro carmeo88 these few days? i ll join u all when i get back!

VB
Old 02-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

bro VB, thks, hopu u hv a good time back home!

Hi bro J4Fun, hope to meet up wif u one day!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:

Of cos...we shall arrange to meet up once VB is back...maybe also ask spoonfork along....

Enjoy...
Old 05-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo J4F,

I just replied your PM, sorry for the late reply coz my hse internet not working.

Now I am permenantly in Suzhou New District and have been exploring around.

I recommend a Bath House, Hong Niao Suana along Shi San Lu at the new district.

The pattern there really eye opener

It is a 90 minutes massage, where u can choose the girl in a fish bowl concept (like GL)

The girl will massage u naked and blow u for around 1 hour (on/off) with a variety of method (red bean, hot water, clod water, jelly), the interesting thing is that the girl will tie a long piece of cloth above the bed (on a rod) and hang upside down to blow u very innovative.

Repeat session can do 2 times,

For girl to bathe u, can try Sin Hai Lang at Bin He Lu.

Tried other bath hse but all standard nothing to shout about,

Oh I also go Shang Ye Jie for drinks and managed to pick up a NJ girl there after 3 returns. Took her home and managed to get free fuck for a week

Sorry for the long winded talk, too many chenging during my 1 mth in suzhou
Old 06-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

hey carmeo88,

how's your adventures in suzhou? any FRs to post? wat's been happening to u for National Day holiday?

as the chinese national anthem goes, 起来, 起来... 中华民族...

so did u 起来, 起来... or translated in sg language Mari Kita?
Old 06-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78
Yo J4F,

I just replied your PM, sorry for the late reply coz my hse internet not working.

Now I am permenantly in Suzhou New District and have been exploring around.

It is a 90 minutes massage, where u can choose the girl in a fish bowl concept (like GL)

The girl will massage u naked and blow u for around 1 hour (on/off) with a variety of method (red bean, hot water, clod water, jelly), the interesting thing is that the girl will tie a long piece of cloth above the bed (on a rod) and hang upside down to blow u very innovative.

Tried other bath hse but all standard nothing to shout about,

Oh I also go Shang Ye Jie for drinks and managed to pick up a NJ girl there after 3 returns. Took her home and managed to get free fuck for a week

Sorry for the long winded talk, too many chenging during my 1 mth in suzhou
Hi Bro,

Wow...2 more new places to have a gd bonk liao...

I am thinking of asking all samster in suzhou for a KTV session these days so that we can really meet up and intro to each other...

It seems that we have a growing population liao....this is a gd...
Old 06-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Of cos...we shall arrange to meet up once VB is back...maybe also ask spoonfork along....

Enjoy...
Yes!!!!! Please do let me know. Would love an outing with you guys!
Old 06-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hey carmeo88,

how's your adventures in suzhou? any FRs to post? wat's been happening to u for National Day holiday?

as the chinese national anthem goes, 起来, 起来... 中华民族...

so did u 起来, 起来... or translated in sg language Mari Kita?
bro VB,

To be frank, nothing much happening during the holiday for me except gone to VIP which 2 bot. of chivas costs 480 after 12am which recommend by one of the bro here.The green tea or mixer cost 25RMB per small bot. whick the bar counter waitress really pour out fast mixture and we have to get a few more bot. of mixer. Guess they earn more on the mixer.

Been sightseeing at shi road, guang qian jie and other places during the daytime.not much happening for me.

started to work yesterday and tot of going down to VIP tonite if my kakis are free.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=seraphium_78]Yo J4F,

bro seraphium,

care to advice the damage of the massage? looks interesting, might like to try out one of these days.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Brother,

It is at shi (lion) san (mountain) road @ new district near Dio Coffee. Can ask the cabby to drive you to Shi San road Dio coffee next to min cheng hua yuan

It is steep @ rmb 685, but i guarantee it is unlike any spa u go before. I am @ sg till 11 Oct (holiday) if not can bring u there.

They even steam your ass....
Old 07-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78
Yo J4F,

this hong niao i think i know where it is liao.. i heard abt this b4, the fish bowl is the Thai concept. it shld be just rite beside the Dio coffee, tho i nv visited b4, there is also a ktv Golden Paris nearby, that is 1 of bro PTR's favourite in Suzhou.

The hanging upside down u sure? it's a very innovative trick originated from shanghai but very very popular in the south, many southern bros always mention this very legendary bj technique.

btw seraphium u live around this area isit? how come u hang out always like shang ye jie etc? very near my house leh
Old 07-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro VB,

Been sightseeing at shi road, guang qian jie and other places during the daytime.not much happening for me.

started to work yesterday and tot of going down to VIP tonite if my kakis are free.
btw carmeo88, 1 more place maybe u can try, shang ye jie as mentioned by seraphium.

there are lots of japanese style pubs n also japanese restaurants, basically it is a japanese theme street. but 1 drawback is most of the customers there r jap, so some of the girls think the japs r richer so u end up becoming 2nd class customer.

it is open concept pubs, the drinks r more expensive (e.g. 80rmb for a beer i think) n u have to pay a per person entrance fee in your bill, but think average shld spend abt 300-400rmb per person. u can try your luck there, anyway seraphium already lucky got free for 1 week already! which pub recommended bro seraphium?

n dont despair, IMHO, suzhou is not such a gd place for outright havoc fun, here u need 感情 n u have to spend a bit of time n effort, it's not like the viets n prcs in gl or jc in sg where they r in a hurry to earn the most amount of money in a short period of time, bcos most of the girls here r not outright chickens.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1