The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

Do u see what i see?
She's the girl on tik tok right! Its actually more common than most think it is![/QUOTE]

Wow! That's lovely sis! Would be spotting a boner if you're out walking like that.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Braless locals

Let me share a few braless sightings who appear regularly in my neighborhood. At the market near my place, there is an old aunty who always go marketing braless. You can see her sagging boobs swinging under her T-shirt. However she is not attractive at all, being fat, short and dark.
There is a family of 4 with 2 SYT daughters who patronize the teochew portridge stall at one of the coffee shop almost every Saturday. The daughters are usually braless under their branded Ralph Laurent Polo. It is a great sight but unfortunately the parents are with them.
I also ever spot a Singapore Chinese girls School student who is braless under the signature sleeveless blue dress uniform. I caught her down blouse and saw the nipples. Too bad she is flat chested, so not interesting.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
RicoRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
There is a family of 4 with 2 SYT daughters who patronize the teochew portridge stall at one of the coffee shop almost every Saturday. The daughters are usually braless under their branded Ralph Laurent Polo. It is a great sight but unfortunately the parents are with them.
The 2 SYT daughters have big boobs?
Old 01-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRock View Post
The 2 SYT daughters have big boobs?
one flat and one B-cup.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Let me share a few braless sightings who appear regularly in my neighborhood. At the market near my place, there is an old aunty who always go marketing braless. You can see her sagging boobs swinging under her T-shirt. However she is not attractive at all, being fat, short and dark.
I also ever spot a Singapore Chinese girls School student who is braless under the signature sleeveless blue dress uniform. I caught her down blouse and saw the nipples. Too bad she is flat chested, so not interesting.
The parents like so open never tell their daughters to wear bra. lol
Old 02-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
The mum may have set example, so cannot say anything
Old 02-09-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one is very RARE case for singaporean parent.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
my braless milf in nightie

this milf from woodland?
Old 05-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tink there is a growing no. of syts, n milfs who r braless @ home n esp at night when they take them off b4 they go to sleep...but there r still quite a no. of older milfs who r still rather shy or due to habit continue to cling on to their bras and sleep with them strapped on n over their breasts

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tink there is a growing no. of syts, n milfs who r braless @ home n esp at night when they take them off b4 they go to sleep...but there r still quite a no. of older milfs who r still rather shy or due to habit continue to cling on to their bras and sleep with them strapped on n over their breasts
Yes SYTs are normally braless at home. I used to do door to door sales and saw many braless SYTs trying to cover their chest area or hide behind the door. Quite obvious they are braless at home.

Now go my gf house also always see her SYT sisters braless so I guess its quite normal. In the beginning they still run to their rooms to wear their bra when I come to their house but as years go by they can't be bothered anymore
Old 05-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes SYTs are normally braless at home. I used to do door to door sales and saw many braless SYTs trying to cover their chest area or hide behind the door. Quite obvious they are braless at home.

Now go my gf house also always see her SYT sisters braless so I guess its quite normal. In the beginning they still run to their rooms to wear their bra when I come to their house but as years go by they can't be bothered anymore

You are right. My gf always braless. She say nice without bra on.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
dv8er3 is a name known to alldv8er3 is a name known to alldv8er3 is a name known to alldv8er3 is a name known to alldv8er3 is a name known to alldv8er3 is a name known to all

She is wearing nipple pads.

https://www.instagram.com/melicacy/
Old 05-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv8er3 View Post
She is wearing nipple pads.

https://www.instagram.com/melicacy/

Maybe her nehneh too big.... braless with nipple tape ON is great.

Old 06-09-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ogatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
You are right. My gf always braless. She say nice without bra on.
Does she go out braless too?
Old 06-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogatoo View Post
Does she go out braless too?

Good question. Idk.

Hahaha.

Anyway it is very hard to get SG girls to go out with bra on.

Most to most is they wear those transparent shirt that can see through.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1