The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
roasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

any1 got FR on britney or mica from M29?
Old 23-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
steady.... sounds good
will bonk yuri soon
Is this the Yuri or Toy you guys are referring to?

Old 23-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108596 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka

The Details are as follow :-
Feature Stable

Air angels are the re-birth of an old stable. Those senior enough will know their history. They were quite established and sure a very trustworthy stable in the past. They have recently made a comeback after absent from this scene for some time. They have gone through a lot of changes here and there. It was good to see them back. Everything is the same for the booking methods. Thanks for the understanding and nice arrangement for me. Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Actress Preview
June has been staying in Bangkok for a long time. She is studying in Bangkok. This is her first visit here to Singapore and working in this line with this stable.

June

The pics accuracy of June compare with her real person was 100%. Her hair was slightly shorter from what i saw from the pics. If u compare carefully and take a closer look, those pics are real and i have no doubt about it. I feel that she look much chio and sexy in the pics compare to real person.

Look: (GREAT!!!)
Once the door opens, i was smitten by her sexy eyes and beautiful smile. She alway wears a nice smile. June was friendly and she has a bubbly character. She has the sweet, cute and adorable look. She can easily be classified as the SYT type.

Other ladies of this stable
I did not get any chances to see other ladies of this stable. Judging from the pics, both mayji and janny look chio. Janny have some positive field report and she look the best among all with dark skin and have the minah style. She could be my next target if time permit.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 22 July 2016
Time of Action: 1730 hrs
Accommodation: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Location: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Total Shot taken: 2X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Position tried: cowgirl, riding, missionary and doggie
Room's Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Toilet Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108596 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Take Note
-All gif posted here will illustrate the similar act that both parties have performed

June Stats
Breast: natural, is not big, i think just an “A” or B”
Body: slim, sexy and acceptable height, not petite
Skin tone: consider fair tone
Ass: meaty, nice and shapely for doggy
Pussy: consider, trimmed, very less and short hair
Legs: sexy
Pussy: super super wet, not really tight
Tattoo: a few, one at the left back, one at right back, and one at stomach written as “June”

Ice- Breaking
Communication: speak simple english
Chemistry level: click well and giggling and smiling all the way
KC level: know how to treat a man, and want to get pamper type
GFE feel: treat you like boyfriend from the start till the end
Characteristic: easy going type

Sextistics
Massage: normal only
Foreplay: long and automatic, sucking and licking my nipple hard
Frenching: light and deep kiss
Fingering: yes, allow, just rub the clitoris a while and get aroused already
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: skills, deep throat and she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: not sure she does a not
Moaning: bitchy, horny kind of moan
Moan Volume: stereo surround
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring and innocent look
Fj: make me feel like fucking my gf, no complaint and very accomdating
AJ: she does not provide

Verdict
She is the hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. She is sure worth the money to try if you like to fuck a young, innocent cute looking lady

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Pella from LASERBABES

Here's my FR on Pella. Review is 100% honest and chemistry varies. What applies to me MIGHT NOT apply to you.

Wanted to book Aimee but she's only available at 9PM, which i couldn't meet the timing as phone battery is at a all time low of 1%. Asked bro Linus on what girl can he recommend on a 8PM slot and he told me Pella which i booked.Now on to the more important details.

LOOKS : (8/10) She looks EXACTLY like the photos that were provided. She has a foxy, sharp look that you always see from those brunette ang-mo office ladies. Mature but sensual at the same time. Hairstyle looks good also.

SKIN TONE : (ACCEPTABLE) Slightly tanned, exactly the same as the photos provided. No issues there.

VOICE : (RASPY VOICE) Will not go much into there but sounds like those OL you see on the office on a daily basis.

BOOBS : (8.5/10) Firm solid boobs although its man-made. Very smooth to the touch and no jutting edges you sometimes get from silicon boobs. NIPS were very soft and good to touch.

BODY : (8.5/10) Not fat, very little tummy spotted, ass was alright. No tattoos were found although i doubt that this will even be an issue.

FRENCHING : (8/10) Mellow frenching, not weak frenching. Slow and sensual, not wild.

BBBJ : (8/10) Not much to talk about here, suction was alright i guess.

FINGERING : (8/10) She was kind of wet when i fingered her, quite tight also.

FJ : (7.5/10) SOP. But after 5 minutes i told her to stop because i couldn't rise to the occasion (LOL). but i think she's quite accommodating to many various positions. One thing to note is that her cowgirl stamina is not as good as compared to other FL's that i fucked in the past. It could be me, who knows?

ATTITUDE, GFE : (8/10) : Very hardworking, pleasant girl to talk to. English speaking also so i guess it shouldn't be a problem. You can talk to her anything under the sun. She knows that i'm very tired also so she gave me a brief but much needed massage. Very nearly didn't manage to cum and decided to throw in the towel and just go off but her policy is that if you come visit her you should at least cum. So managed to finish off with a handjob while doing a sideway frenching.

OVERALL : ( 8/10 ). All in all, she's a girl that i think many bros will come to visit. However i felt that she didn't showed her true potential partly because i gave her the very tired look and expression( Overwhelming work ) and i really didn't feel the connection with her as compared to the previous girl i bonked under Bro linus. However, what applies to me might not apply to you bros as well. Who knows you might get better service than me?

SIDE NOTE : Shes NEW to this line, can tell one. Guide her.

RTF? For me, nope.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Tarma'd with Puma and Natalie from LaserBabes. One of the best times of my bonking life!

Puma opened the door and it was love (lust? crush?) at first sight. She's so sweet/cute/pretty!

Always smiling and treats you like a loving girlfriend. Natalie was cute as well. Slightly more tanned than her pics.

Both of them got good chemistry with each other, plus my ability to speak a little Thai and being playful with them, it was really fun! I can just spend a holiday with these 2 sisters and we'll never have a bored moment.

Interesting also to think that they weren't friends before they came to work here.

Natalie showered me well while chit chatting. We start the action on the bed, with Puma just kissing and frenching me and Natalie sucking my dick.

It was intense like these 2 sisters are attacking me like horny nymphos, competing for my affections. I fondled both their perfectly fit bodies, boobs all natural - which I like.

Because of the difference in skin tone (I have no preference - I love variety) - it's like threesome with a Chinese and a Malay gal - fuck man a dream come true.

First round, Natalie rode me while I furiously frenched Puma, our saliva literally wetting the lower half of our faces.

Then I came up, and did Natalie on lotus position while Puma hugged and kissed me from behind, I extended my right hand to finger Puma's pussy.

Then I pushed Natalie down on the bed and did her in missionary while lips still locked on Puma's pretty face. Came there.

Washed up, lie down, chit chat with these 2 fun lovely ladies.

2nd round, Natalie licked my neck and chest while Puma sucked me dick, then it was her turn to ride on me.

Somehow Natalie wasn't comfortable kissing/frenching me, that's fine, so I frenched Puma while Natalie kissed and bit other parts of my body while I fingered her.

Did the same thing 2nd round, but on Puma.

Finished a very, very happy man. Both are playful. Puma more sweet and smiley, Natalie more cheeky. They briefly massaged me, both seemed to have good enough strength.

Would RTF again, but this time maybe one by one. Puma / Natalie first.
Old 24-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone notice Daubi at LAX and Mica at MT29 look like the same girl?
Old 24-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Angeline from LB?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
open_leg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried thaipalace88? all real pic s?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR on Katty of Royce babes

Text boss at 12.30pm on Friday and asked if first blood was available

He said yes as she just touched down late last night and she will work 2nd half of friday. Asked for 1.30pm to ensure first blood

Honestly royce babes has a good service. Will find out from his girl before saying. Some okt just whack and never check especially on tattoos and braces

Not sure why boss is not advertising her again. Maybe must text him cause her advertisement is still around

Looks: 8 syt. Normal minah fair. No tattos. But have braces. I know some bros cant accept braces
Boobs: small. School girl type so i am fine
Bbbj: yes with cim. She said ok.
Fj: damn tight as i think she is too long no sex. I pushed in and i felt her squeak

Rtf: maybe. But i am already cutting down chionging so may not

Just introducing to bros who dont want to waste their money

Recommended for

- syt
- slim
- normal fair skin tone
- no tattoos

Works as coyote in pattaya
Old 24-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Meena from thai palace/69

Looks: 8/10 , 90% of pic reminds me of a syt lian from creampiethais
Body: 9/10, well toned and an incredibly fine ass
Boobs: 8/10, A cup not for big booby lovers, suits her look
French/Catbath: 9/10, dfk and catbath whole body
Massage: 8/10, not piano type and know how to cross your limbs properly, quite surprising given her petite size
FJ: 9/10, can't get enough of doggying her after seeing her ass
GFE: 8/10, Always concerned about whether her service was ok and speaks quite decent english
Location: Initially had my doubts since it was self book but room was clean enough and more importantly gal was same as pic
RTF: Yes for this sweet looking lian, but not before I check out the rest of the gals. Lately alot of hot targets popped up.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
roasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewin99 View Post
Anyone notice Daubi at LAX and Mica at MT29 look like the same girl?
Noticed that one too bro. that's why i was asking if anyone tried her.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Anyone tried Angeline from LB?
Tried when she was here in january. Even then it was not her first trip here.

Found her looks quite attractive, and had a great time with her as could comms well. Lots of playful teasing. Her english is good enough. Not sure if all this still applies now, but having been here a few times already, quite possibly her service is special enough to have regular clientele, that's why lack of FRs. And also higher price tag.
Old 24-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Boomboompow8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

Both Siam Resort Nana and Royce Babes Moji are the same person right? Pics same too haha. Any bros care to share some insight as to what's going on
Old 24-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Boomboompow8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for barbie of PS.

Location: 8/10 Central. Took a bus from the nearest mrt station.

Looks: 7.5/10 same as picture, a little more tanned

Body: 7.5/10 smooth skin and nice ass but with some baby fats at tummy area

Boobs: 8/10 Nice natural B cups with eraser nips.

Foreplay: 7/10 was good but only for awhile..

Frenching: 6/10 slight kissing only. Little to no frenching

BBBJ: 8/10 it was good while it lasted. Halfway through she capped me and gave me condom BJ instead. Her ball licking skills are very good though.

FJ: 6.5/10 by this time i was a little turned off already. Fucked her in missionary and ended in that position.

Massage: 11/10 one thing is for sure, her massage is the best i've ever had hands down. Presses with strength and at the right places instead of the usual random piano playing.

After massaging the front of my body, i was expecting her to massage my back as well but she looked at the clock and asked me for second shot. I was a little shocked because it was barely 15 mins after the first shot and there was still >45 mins left. She didnt say it out loud but i got the feeling that she was giving me a choice of either more massage or second shot. So obviously i just told her i wanted massage and at that time i already had no mood for a second shot anyway. After massage washed up and left.

Overall: 6.5/10

RTF: no

i believe that today is just an anomaly. I feel that Bro Cash has one of the most reliable stables and his previous girls have given me really great bonks. I read the previous FRs and they were pretty good so maybe it was me? Or maybe she was tired? I dont know but today was really a substandard experience. The massage kinda saved it. Then again, i will still be supporting bro cash in the future
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1