The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
findluv11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sweety TeeRukLover

Looks: 9/10 Xmm young poly gal look
Boobs: 8/10 natural small and just nice size
Body: 10/10 No fats type, nice petite and curvy type, can easily carry
Shower: 8/10 SOP. Clean you squeaky clean.
BBBJ: 9/10 sensual sucking with amazing licks. Started to worry about losing the war early.
Frenching: 10/10 no horse run and gao gao
Paintt: 9/10 responsive and really wet.
Fj: 10/10 Tight and she seem to be in pain but i still penetrate deep, hard and fast.
GFE : 10/10. Super GFE. Feel like bonking a young school girl
Overall - 8/10 worth it!

Thanks bro SK
Old 02-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kit of Lust. Bro lust is awesome as always, recommendation and girls are always good.

Looks: 8/10 GND+OL feel, looks like pics. I think she's quite the looker.

Body: 9/10 tall, slender, long legs, great ass and B-cups. Not the super bony type, with just a little bit of flesh that makes hugging her feels really good during the workout session. Her body type is the kind I like very much.

BBBJ/FJ: 9/10 The action is good. I don't wanna describe it, just go try. Service is top-notch, you'll leave feeling like a king.

GFE: 9/10 superb. Very hardworking sweet girl who speaks OK English. Please treat her well.

Rtf: definitely
Old 02-04-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 5
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathingod View Post

Chloe from Flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...725&highlight=

TL;DR - Legit syt with good bed skills that all out to please.

First blood FR for her.
Firstly her look is 95% similar to photo. Have those high end KTV ladies vibes. She's a looker, those head turning type.

She has a great attitude, soft spoken and attentive to your needs and good ice-breaker. Shower together, will use her tits to tease you and cleaning all your important part. Good hygiene +points.

Fairer then usual thai tan skin body with season titties that is soft to touch, allow to fondle, lick and suck all you want. Gift with a round round ass which is proportionate to her body and tight pussy.
Frenching with her starts after i close the door behind, reminisces sweet young gf feeling.
Bbbj skills is wet and sensual. Balls playing and licking with eye contact. No teeth feeling and good suction.
Pussy is trimmed and odorless, very sensitive. Just a few flicking of my tongue, she response with arching her body and letting out soft sexy moans. This turns me on, i know i'm just maybe a average painter only.
Sliding my full hardened rod in her wet love hole, start with missionary to cg then i gave her a good turbo banging and spanking on her ass in doggy position till i cum. Her moans intensified with my thrust getting faster. We we both in sweat, i cheekily disturb her why u off the aircon

Provide me a above average massage with sufficient strength(not a pianist), then start catbath me again for 2nd shot. Start with kissing and licking of my side body while her small hand playing with my lil bro, damn shiok. Caps on and i took over the lead, this time she kneel at the side of the bed and i stand and doggy her, told me that like that can reach higher climax. 2nd round took me a little longer. But i didn't sense any unwillingness nor black face, which is why i writing this FR for her mainly to commend her. She fully deserved it.

Overall she is a great catch that not to be miss. Definitely will RTF, already planning to arrange next week, leave some slot for me ah ☺️
Look yummy
Old 02-04-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nan Lust365

Been a lurker n nv post FR but she deserves one

Room: spacious and clean
Looks: 8. Her looks grow on me
Boobs: B I think? Sensitive nips
Body: 9. Not slim n not fat either
French: 10 nonstop french
BBBJ: 10 action packed with slurps
FJ: 9 cowgirl missionary doggy. She has nice ass so doggy for nice view
GFE 11 out of the world she speaks English quite well

RTF? Of course..

Thanks bro for quick reply too
Old 02-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Lynn from Royalxcorts

Looks: What you see is you get, I saw a absolute beauty when she opened her door. A radiant smile, chinese looks with a beauty mole on her chin. Definite head turner.

Body: Tall, slim with huge seasoned boobs. Her complexion is near flawless imo.

Pussy: Shaved, tight and a delight to eat her out.

Frenching: Nothing but total DFK. Not a shrinking violet in this department.

BBBJ: Nothing but DT with loads of tongue swirling actions. Almost blew my load fast, its not easy to control when she started to bbbj from shower to the edge of the bed, I found myself hanging onto my dear life especially with a chio bu working so diligently on my cock which btw was hard when I first met her.

FJ: She might be tall she is more than capable of taking any positions. She gets wet easily and cums just as easily. No need for KY, play with her vagina a bit and she is all ready to take my hard rod in. Finished both shots in missionary with our lips locked tight.

Moaning: The sweetest and loudest moans I heard in my whole life. Saw a video of Lynn singing a thai song in Telegram, sounds like a nightingale. It was just a prelude to my booking.

GFE: OVER THE ROOF!!! She knows how to communicate well, very nice personality and treats me like a king. Dug a little and found out she was kept by a rich PRC back home and led a comfortable life. Now she is on her own and probably using her "know hows" to make a living for herself. His loss, our gain. Lynn is legit Ang Pai material. Her photos and video didnt lie, she is a pretty lady and one who can serve.

Definitely will RTF.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhatheFlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ice Thai Concept

Was greeted by a lovely smiling lady when the door opened.
Look 8/10 ice has that certain charm that will melt a mans heart with her smile
Body 8/10 got some curves and can be considered a sexy lady, complexion is fair and smooth
Boob 8/10 big natural lovely to suck and lick. can be considered big for her body size
Pussy 9/10 shaved odorless, i managed to give her a good lick and her body was responsive to it
Bbbj 9/10 blew me to heaven, lots of licking type with AR, also did 69 with her
Fj 9/10 accomadative to multiple positions. doggied her, carry fucked her, stand doggied her and side doggied her. her ass looked so cute that i just got to ram her from the rear. finished in missionary before i jerk off on her face. took it all with no complains
Rtf: waiting for vitamin m to recover
Old 02-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 2
yocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to behold

Fr for Serene Eroticsecrets

Looks: 9.5/10 looks like the 2nd pic provided nice and lovely smile

Boby: 9/10 Very nice figure her boobs thou nice and soft to the touch best!!!

French: 9/10 very passionate with great skills

Bbbj:9/10 Able to Deep throat and uses her tongue to tease sucking and licking my rod combo with swift hand
motions

FJ:9/10 very tight, love holding on to her boobs and give her a good pounding trying diffrent postions
was not a problem no complains and no commercial feel her moans was such a pleasure to my ears that gave me more energy

GFE:8/10 was able to converse thou her english wasnt very good, had lots of cuddling and laughter

RTF: sure why not low maintence hidden Gem

Old 02-04-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Support for Live fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Cherry (KinkyThai)
1st April 2023, 10:20am Session
$120/2/90

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=22172629

OKT: Recently felt like trying budget bonks again,
therefore I came across Cherry from the listings.
Thinking the price seems to hit my requirements so I decide to try.
Booking on the same day with bro Mickey procedure is seamless.

Big enough towels for you to dry yourself up.

Looks: Her age is 23, birthday falls on the 6th April, 2000.
Appearance wise not much discount from her listing pics,
Thai tan skin tone. I will let the pictures do the explaining.

Body: Standing at a height of 155cm with some tattoos in front and her back.
Natural B-Cup boobs with dark brown perky nipples.
Every time I lick her nipples, she moans softly.

Lingo: Basic English.
Have to use Google Translate to communicate throughout the whole session.
So far not much misunderstanding.

Frenching: Yes. She does it according to your pace,
her warm lips. That sensation is hard to forget. It was good.

BBBJ: She offers it with ease, strong suction, and open balls sucking.
Her BBBJ has a ton of patterns, tempo, and depth.
She is able to use her hands to bobble up and down quickly and furiously,
gently slow down to hands-free DT without feeling any teeth,
continuously suction before releasing my shaft, and repeat.
She blew until I was prepared to reciprocate, adding a slurpy audio effect each time.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.

Catbath: Yes, she will slowly start with gentle kisses first then slowly suck with her slurpy sounds.

Pussy: Shaven, but very slight stubble is growing back it seems.

FJ: Cherry can withstand hard and vigorous pounding on her firm pussy and appears to be receptive to all positions.
There is no need for KY because she is wet from the stimulation and my ravenous dick is rock rigid and eager for insertion.
I simply assumed charge and placed her in all the dominant male positions, and despite her groaning, she handled it like a pro.
She also doesn't hesitate to reward me with tight embraces and cuddles when I hit the right notes to express how happy she is.

Massage: While in between short breaks,
I requested her to give me a full body massage, she execute it with flying colors.
She applied baby oil and lotion, made me feel rejuvenated and relaxed.

GFE: Her skills and personality allow her to fill a variety of roles that you accommodate her to do so.
Cherry is a friendly and playful character.
She vowed to prove her worth when given the opportunity to adapt to feedback on how she can improve her service.
She has a positive attitude and understands that she is here to work and earn money.

RTF: Maybe, if I am a on a tight budget will patronize Cherry again.

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by OKT bro Mickey's permission:

Old 02-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pdestroeyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Finally have time go Jina as busy with work

JINA EROTIC

But she’s quite hungry for sex type when turn on so I have to be prepare not to overheat so I drink The white flower snake grass water. Previous Aki make me overheat then I sick for 2 weeks

I went in nia shes all smiley. Though she is the more gentle type, I try to talk to her about some of the exercises she do. She’s the type that interact more when talking about her interest which one is working out. I heard she’s a good eater also but that’s not my forte. Anyway I purposely say hot so want try in undies but haha is want see her perky ass when she demo the squat to me and some exercise she do. She really open up when doing demo I take opportunity to hold her hand and “feel the muscle she use when squatting” I love lady with firm flesh she certainly have that.

Then our eyes met then I started kissing her and she French me in return. I quickly take off our undies and carry her to washroom while frenching.

Those who try her will know her look when frenching. Must hold the glance and that will even turn her on more. Must play when she close her eyes then stop French and let her look into your eyes. In wash room continue French and our body press against each other. There’s a lot of grinding and we half dry ourselves.
Bcos I keep caressing her ass and massaging her pussy area when I feel her pussy is already hot and wet. After quick safety check she quickly grab dick and grind her pussy and her hips want to push it in. I pull out and rub it against her clit and when she started scratching my back I very slowly push the cock in cm by cm. While frenching her. She wanted to get it going but my slow penetration is turning on her button. After this I slowly pump her and feeling her pussy getting wetter but tighter. Her pussy can really clamp when she is high. This is in missionary position so I am doing the controlling so I will tease her and make her cannot tahan until she nimble me like a soft bite with her lips. Then I go pumping her. Damn bcos she like to do exercise can feel her pussy is really good if go different pace. But to turn her on more I use the folding deck chair position which let her perky ass bounce and rock my dick and bcos is stimulating her different areas of her pussy than she normally experience she is
really turn on

( Click to show/hide )

She a bit buey tahan so I let her take control by having her do cow girl. Trust me he squat penetration and I help her by holding her thighs.

Damn is sooo tight and damn the feeling is amazing as it slow but damn tight feel. After pumping and while I beginning fingering her ass. As usual I have totally no nails and her pussy juice make my finger wet snuff to put 1st segment of my finger in. Her eyes light up a that and after a few pump she suddenly stop

I am a bit surprise bcos I am in the mood to make her cum then shoot, She take look for something then take out KY I tot wtf.

I want try something. She take the ky the put
a bit on my cock head then grind her ass on my cock head as she put some on her ass.

Wait wait knn I dunno how much I bring. I think Dunno have enuff to try AJ or not.
Is ok me want try feeling good.

Your cock feel so good to me I want try more feeling good. Feel just right feeling

In my mind dunno happy or sad that my cock not so big and shiok until she want try aj. But by now she pushing my cock into her ass liao. But is so shook I just caress her thighs She now pretty excited, now I steam bcos can see she enjoying herself.

Feel good I feel so good. She panting and penetrate deeper and soon is all way in. Damn steam I keep squeeze her ass as she pump and her face is sight to behold. After pumping squat I buy tahan liao and unload all into her ass. We do a quick wash up and there is no funking smell and is damn good AJ she say so is so good.

We tcss a while to know her better but soon is talk about Aj and how she get into AJ. Then I ask her what is her best AJ experience and mix a bit about her exercise so feeling of her pelvis muscle feel so good. Chicken duck talk but she understand and talking about good AJ experience turn her on. Though I love to see her face when bonk (especially her hungry eyes) I ask her want try make butt horny haha. She turn around and do reverse cow girl. Damn I let the pix do the taking. Is light spanking caressing her ass.sight of her perky ass to slim waist that make be high and 2nd shot was fired into her ass.

This is a damn shiok experience and though I am totally spent I have to do this FR b4 I sleep so is still fresh on my mind

Summary

Shes not the type that talk a lot but I realise she like doing demo like demo exercise and share experiences. That turn her on

She is cute but not the super chio ones but her eyes and hunger for sex and shy expression at times is how she communicate. Must know how to play with her eye contact and is very fun and sometimes exciting as well

I am totally surprise she such gentle girl will initiate Aj I also paiseh to say how much I tip her but I empty my wallet liao for her. Actually she say no need but the joke on me having to pay FL via coins (draw wrong amount) kills the uncomfy situation

She go all out at times bcos shes horny but I will do my part by helping via carrying her body and that makes both of us enjoy a very good session

heard from 1 bro he met her n thailand but only down side is shes not always in bkk and have to go pattaya to meet her
Was browsing thru jina Fr out of the many Fr she has like yours the best bro great share.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
LeonardTWK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Chloe from Flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...725&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 Fair skinned lovely face and brings a great smile
Body: 8/10 boob lovers fall in, nice C cup even thou Enhanced . Nice ass for Doggy.
Kiss/French: 10/10 DFK
Bbbj: 10/10 when she was blowing it was hands free like a pro. Can DT.
FJ: 10/10 Fast and furious. Tried many positions with no issues and she cum twice
GFE/PSE: she was a lovely girl before session started shower with you and even dry you with the towel
gotta +points for that. Once on the bed she was a pornstar! thought i was shooting a home made video porn
Rtf: maybe. too many options nowadays. will keep her in mind

Overall: Great bonk no regrets!

OKT: fast responsive and very friendly
Old 02-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
sexystocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Miza from TeeRukLover

OKT: fast response and well talk, clear instructions and respectful

Looks: same as in pic, pretty, sweet type and look like higher class OL

Body: slim with nice sexy curve shape figure and a perky ass

Boobs: Not too big not too small nice to grab hold of it, Delicious when sucking her tits.

Pussy: Wont want to miss licking this succulent piece of vagina.

French: Yes, like lover type, simmering passion style with tongue fight from the moment i stepped into the room, she loves to french with lots of tongue

BBBJ: her balls licking damn shiok, and she can DT my whole dick, very skilled bbbj

FJ: very horny, no ky needed, instant wet when i touched her south and she is very eager to get into action, did multiple positions with her and we both layed down exhausted

GFE: Mood like lovers who knew each other for long, lots of cuddles, hand clasping, caressing and light kisses. Minimal phone usage except to check OKT message.

Miza is a simply a must try lady.

Thanks bro SK
Old 02-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SinVanas is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Kat from Lust

Looks: 8/10 (sweet mature looking)
Boobs: for boobs lover
Body: 8/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Really enjoyed and relaxed during our session. Well experienced and knows her stuff, commando service for sure

RTF: yes! If $ allows
Old 02-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
japanracing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This is a FR for EMMA from Lust365.

The summary for those who don't want to read
if you are looking for GFE with some english fluency and great BBBJ service. This is the one.

Her stats
Looks: 8. a 85% resemblance to the pictures on the net. actual person is darker and young.
Boobs:Cs. nice to fondle and grab. Did a Breast Fuck on top of my shots. Watch your didi disappear and re-appear!
Body: 8 She has some tummy fats. A great ass to bonk if u are up to it
French: she’s ok with it
BBBJ: 9. Patience and deep. sound effect is great as well. rotates between balls and shaft. Hands FREE.
FJ: only awhile. as i went for 2 shots CIM. and i got it!!
GFE 8. Some english. trys to break the ice and compliments well!
Old 02-04-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Xawova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bovi from FG
https://sammyboy.online/showthread...007&highlight=

I'm not a good writer but speak from the bottom of my heart. She is indeed a good lady I had approached. Very good attitude 👍🏻

Look: 9/10 Voluptuous lady! Seductive at the first glance.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural C, very nice to handle on hand, and sucking nips.
Pussy: 9/10 Clean shaved, no odour, tight and wet, paint on her G spot and she vibrate till grabbing my hand tightly.
Bbbj: 9/10 Sensual sucking and amazing licks. Solid suck like a pro! Tongue licking everywhere.
Fj: 9/10 Very Responsive, Accommodate with multiple position, Fucked her up deeply with missionary and real moans. Tighten her pussy muscle to ensure I feel warmth and cozy!

RTF: Definitely YES!
Old 02-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Belated FR on Hannah from Galaxy Escort

Look: A-. Sophisticated, atas and pretty face.
Body: syt body. Smooth fair skin. With an enhanced soft B+ boobs.
Bbbj: B+. Very good. Hardworking.
Fj: A- . We enjoyed together (with caps lah) DFK and hugs.
Gfe: B+. She only can converse in kindergarten level English . And I lazy to use translator. Mostly body language

Here is her link

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...042&highlight=

Belated FR on Jasmine from FG

Last edited by onceamth; 02-04-2023 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1