The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Tomyam69 - Aida

Location 7: Pretty discreet but I dont like the fact that I have to be absolutely sure there's no one before i can enter the lift. A little nerve wrecking! Room is pretty and clean with a huge comfy bed. Almost slept on it!

Looks 7: Aida is a cute girl. Although i would say looks a little older than the pics and shades more tan but still when she smiled i knew it's the same person.

Breasts 7: Small A but the way i like it! Natural and soft..

Massage 8: Didnt expect much cos she so skinny but surprisingly strong and solid massage! Love it that she put in a lot of effort even though she damn hungry.

FJ 8.5: First shot finished rather quickly cos i was damn horny and her riding skills too good! Told her to go eat something as she was so hungry while i rested and almost fell asleep. Second shot was a long bang and got me all tired and asked for a hj instead. Shiok!

Overall a good bang and would recommend
Old 25-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
elnino92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I m been a quiet bonkers for the past few years but giftsy from Royces is one of the best bonks !!! She is pretty very sincere and excellent service !!
Old 25-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Saw the other bro mentioning abt Mars from ThaiAvenue.
The tattoo looks interesting to me so I quickly book her to try.

In short, she is abit green and needs more guidance, however gfe is high. Can see that she is trying her best to please the customer. Pls be patient to her if possible.

Her face prob resembles abt 65-70% of the pixtures. Her skin tone is tan. Btw dun think she likes to do aj, she may need to see your tool is big or not.
thanks for the review bro
will up you when i reset
Old 26-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nomad696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
thanks for the review bro
will up you when i reset
Up u too man. Im gonna try her too. Not sure if im gonna do overnight though
Old 26-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

kiss from giftsy <3
Old 26-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr on Gift as promised to her after a shiok session

Looks:Not Syt,typical Tan Thai
Attitude:Good and slutty.Not new to this trade
Fig:Soft enhanced,greet by her popping Boobs
Services:Give me 2x CIMs!!!!!as i opt out FJ.
Communication: No worries about chicken n duck talk.

RTF:If there is still available slots after i post this FR
Old 26-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjbb6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Angeline from LB

Face: 6/10 as picture, fair but looked older

Body: 5/10 smooth skin but not slim with abit tummy. Have gain weight. Personally prefer slim.

Boobs: 7/10 Nice natural B cups.

BBBJ: 8/10 Until CIM. No ball licking.

Foreplay: 5/10 only for awhile.

Frenching: no frenching no kissing

FJ: 5/10 Personally doesnt prefer fucking gal heavier than me. A few pump then end with cow gal.

No GFE. Service good but too SOP. Can communicate well.

Damage 180
Overall: 5/10

RTF: no
Old 26-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for Puma frm LB

Had been outta local FL scene for a while to try out the stables at the other side of the Causeway. Been busy with local work recently & was rather horny so decide to support our local stable again. Browse thru all the trusted stables yesterday & found that Bro Linus stable seems to have better quality of girls atm. Was contemplating between Angeline & Puma initially since both looks pretty neat (as least on pics). Finally settled on Puma since it’s advertised that she cld offer massage (not that I need it but got extra service then why not?). She’s not easy to book though, had to adjust my schedule abit to make it for the appointment. Anyway, I’ll cut rite to the chase & below are my ratings:

Looks: 8/10 Abt 80% resemblance to pics. Still a pretty babe in my opinion. She’s got the demure innocent lday kinda look. Like the fact that she’s all original, meaning she hadn’t been thru any plastic surgery b4.
Body: 8/10 Natural B cupper. Soft and tender boobies & sensitive nipples. Besides the slight tummy & some stretch marks, not much to complaint abt otherwise.
Bath: SOP. Clean me well & massage me slightly on my back & neck too.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suctions on my dick head. She tried to good deep on me but almost regurgitate while doing so. I told her to juz lie down while I blow her down under.
Painting: She’s quite fresh & sensitive down there. Painted her real wet & cld hear her soft moans & looks of ecstasy mixed with agony. Got me real hard & put on cap for action.
FJ: 8/10 She requested me to go missionary on her as I a lil’ big for her to ride on top (Oh well, I wld wanna believe that she’s honest abt it J) N so I did & as her expression of pain & pleasure as I slowly inched in was quite memorable. As I move up the gear, her stereo amplified & it got me really fire up. She gripped me closer to her tightly & kissed my neck & ears. Think I heard her whispered something like “I came leow, I want you come”. I didn’t need more motivation & pump her fast & furious b4 I released my load too. Our bodies were sweaty & she dried me with towel. We then hugged & chit-chatted. She offered to massaged me & I gladly accepted her offer. Quite sensual despite lacking in strength (I’m very particular abt massages & I’m not there for massage anyway). When I flipped over & lie on my back, she cld see that my 2IC had woken up & ask me if I wanna go for 2nd rnd. I looked @ the clock & realized that we only had 15 mins left so I told her that we dun hav enough time (Old man alrdy, 2nd round takes a long time for me).
GFE: 9/10 She’s friendly & service-orientated. Always smiling & willing to please. Her command of English is decent & if she cldn’t get her pt across, she’ll use Google Translate. Bear in mind that she’s new in this industry so pls be gentle to her.
RTF: Might not be possible as I’m busy for the rest of the week & she’s leaving soon. Catch her while she’s here for those Bros interested to try her out.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried puri from e66 2 weeks ago. I was a bit disappointed. Much tanner than the picture. Resemblance is only the eyes.

Service wise is ok. Will try others.
Old 26-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried Lovey from LB? Are her boobs natural?
Old 26-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
dato_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxxx10 View Post
Tried puri from e66 2 weeks ago. I was a bit disappointed. Much tanner than the picture. Resemblance is only the eyes.

Service wise is ok. Will try others.
Her service is quite good....and I am quite sure that's her in the photo.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: FR for Puma frm LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Had been outta local FL scene for a while to try out the stables at the other side of the Causeway. Been busy with local work recently & was rather horny so decide to support our local stable again. Browse thru all the trusted stables yesterday & found that Bro Linus stable seems to have better quality of girls atm. Was contemplating between Angeline & Puma initially since both looks pretty neat (as least on pics). Finally settled on Puma since it’s advertised that she cld offer massage (not that I need it but got extra service then why not?). She’s not easy to book though, had to adjust my schedule abit to make it for the appointment. Anyway, I’ll cut rite to the chase & below are my ratings:

RTF: Might not be possible as I’m busy for the rest of the week & she’s leaving soon. Catch her while she’s here for those Bros interested to try her out.
hahahahahh ... quite a real gem, this Puma. Her updated photos on LB website are almost 100% alike and taken in the room itself.

I had the same kind of furious, sweaty FJ for my RTF session with her too. Good chemistry and somehow her overall looks make me super horny for some reason. F*ked her long and hard, and when she cum, she bit my shoulder and dug her fingernails into my back like wildcat - really fun and good workout. Had to lend a hand to help her out of the bed after that

Wonder why she complain few customers, and ask me to RTF yet again. Her last day of work here is saturday, for those bros who want to try her out.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roycebabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
kiss from giftsy <3
Nice One Bro
Old 26-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
kiss from giftsy <3
This kind of photo make this thread even better
Old 26-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My 1st experience in Dome1
FR on Mayji from Air angels
OKT : Bro Fino very responsive and helpful
Looks : 7/10 ( Grows on you and look 90% like the picture shown )
Boobs : 7/10 ( small but i'm not a boob lover so it's fine )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( 1x CIM )
Frenching : Light kissing only
Painting : 8/10 ( clean pussy )
Massage : 7/10 ( decent strength )
FJ : 9/10 ( tight, tried several positions )

Basic command of english no translator was needed. Not a time watcher
Overall : 8/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1