The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
One brother PM pom asking about so-and-so working at Pond9.......hmmm...kortot khrap, pom has never visited Pond9 Pirahnna Pond and it is not pom's happy hunting ground. Can't tell you much
Pond 9 usually have the youngest PRC for a standard POP RM1.20.
Unless you got charm like our Bro SengSeng who also can get discount to RM1 nia.
Time always not fix...but try be there at 5am...

AT ACE,
Only two youngest PRC...Little Swallow and FeiFei
Both is same size and height.

Yesterday both were there,
FeiFei as usual stand at food stall and she don't go around looking for customer while Little Swallow like to hunt her prey.
Expect SOP service ya.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Hopped on a cab and reached ACE at 11.30pm.

A lot of girls working tonight, good crowd, not too packed.

Plenty to choose from (esp Viets, theyre becoming more!), so sat down and scouted a few rounds.

Was comfortable sitting in my spot near the dark side when this long legs Viet in a shiny short dress came out from the lift area. She turned to my side and took a second look at me.

When she came over to my table to sit next to me, I knew I had pressue to go up with her already ... But I didnt mind when I saw her boobs up close, very push up but veryyy nice to see

Name: Moon
Nationality: Viet
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin, very smooth hair too lol)
Face: 710 (Quite heavy make up, but still pretty)
Boobs: 7/10 (she lets you do whatever you want, )
Ass: 6/10
Gfe: 8/10 (was very surprised by how nice she was, never rush)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she focused a lot on my nuts.. quite good suction overall)
Pussy: Quite tight, plus point
WIR: Of course, (her room was very clean and comfortable)
Fee: 80$
Overall: 7.5/10
Yeah,
yesterday nite,
Moon with golden shiny short dress who occasionally move to dark side to seek customer.

Tried her before,
Value for money but do tried other Viet as usually they charge around RM70 to Rm80 range.
you be suprised that with RM80, you have many "variety and pattern" Viet SexVenture.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Our KK got drowned in a honey pot. Honey has a very high viscosity that is what we call the "V" factor. Vietcong honey has extremely HIGH VISCOSITY .....once dick-in, no way can escape leh.

Of all places KK went into the Cuci Tunnel ......hahahaha
Ah finally,
i have perform "dick" golden washing basin.

I can see "blue" cloud again, no more Haze.
Tell, where can you get "free" sleepover when you need it.
Appreciate each and every "Vietcong Trap".
kakaka.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Yeah,
yesterday nite,
Moon with golden shiny short dress who occasionally move to dark side to seek customer.

Tried her before,
Value for money but do tried other Viet as usually they charge around RM70 to Rm80 range.
you be suprised that with RM80, you have many "variety and pattern" Viet SexVenture.
Those are the famous "Vietcong traps"
Anyway, my "sotong trap" is coming back soon
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 22-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah finally,
i have perform "dick" golden washing basin.

I can see "blue" cloud again, no more Haze.
Tell, where can you get "free" sleepover when you need it.
Appreciate each and every "Vietcong Trap".
kakaka.
See how long KK can tahan loh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
See how long KK can tahan loh.
Hahahaha
Tahan, mesti Tahan!

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah,
yesterday nite,

Tried her before,

Another plus point about her is how clean her room was.

You could tell she really put in effort in keeping it comfortable.

Ive tried about 4 or 5 Viets so far. But I dont know if Im paranoid or what but the ones that can recognize me sometimes give me that 'jealous' look when I go up with someone else instead of them

Oh well, its like how sometimes you choose Pepsi over Cola or 7 Up over Sprite
Old 22-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ive tried about 4 or 5 Viets so far. But I dont know if Im paranoid or what but the ones that can recognize me sometimes give me that 'jealous' look when I go up with someone else instead of them

Be careful, those "jealous looks" are actually Vietcong traps. Do not fall into any of them, and regret like what some brothers are experiencing now. Due to one tree, lose the entire forest.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hopped on a cab and reached ACE at 11.30pm.

A lot of girls working tonight, good crowd, not too packed.

Plenty to choose from (esp Viets, theyre becoming more!), so sat down and scouted a few rounds.

Was comfortable sitting in my spot near the dark side when this long legs Viet in a shiny short dress came out from the lift area. She turned to my side and took a second look at me.

When she came over to my table to sit next to me, I knew I had pressue to go up with her already ... But I didnt mind when I saw her boobs up close, very push up but veryyy nice to see

Name: Moon
Nationality: Viet
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin, very smooth hair too lol)
Face: 710 (Quite heavy make up, but still pretty)
Boobs: 7/10 (she lets you do whatever you want, )
Ass: 6/10
Gfe: 8/10 (was very surprised by how nice she was, never rush)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she focused a lot on my nuts.. quite good suction overall)
Pussy: Quite tight, plus point
WIR: Of course, (her room was very clean and comfortable)
Fee: 80$
Overall: 7.5/10
This is the same Viet Moon we know? or another one?

The one we know looks like a good looking MILF and usually dresses in a tight dress that shows off her really big boobs. Keeps on insisting she can finish you in 15mins (which to me is not a good thing) and asks for 1.00. Tempted, but never tried her.
Old 22-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Be careful, those "jealous looks" are actually Vietcong traps. Do not fall into any of them, and regret like what some brothers are experiencing now. Due to one tree, lose the entire forest.
Hahahahah.

I wonder which one worst, Pinoy or Vietcong. Lucky my tree is from a different forest.
Old 22-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post

The one we know looks like a good looking MILF and usually dresses in a tight dress that shows off her really big boobs. Keeps on insisting she can finish you in 15mins (which to me is not a good thing) and asks for 1.00. Tempted, but never tried her.

Yes that is the one

Her dresses always shows off her ample cleavage. But theyre a little bit 'stiff/hard' because they're enhanced.. But hey, no complaints from me whatsoever hehehe

Should go try her at least once, no harm in trying.
Old 22-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post

Same Viet Moon who have BIG melons
which i have tried before previously.
To me,
almost every Viet there want to finish you off 15min.

Room nice with attached bathroom?
That why i been pointing out, there are other Viets who decor their room like their own room.

i have launching hit and run until i got trapped by a Viet and then managed to escape and got sniper shot again by another Viet...hahaha

Well, if that Viet like you very much,
Usually you will end up having snack/beer/lunch/dinner together her and her friends.
ANd then,
you are on the way to wonderful insight on that Viet world.

Go for HANOI Viet if you want BBBJ, at less 90% do BBJ
Saigon Viet usually BJ only but if you know where to look ..still can get BBBJ.

Ask POM,
Both his Cat and Double Hump Camel from Hanoi provide super duper service.
And if you still insist Saigon Viet, there is one who rarely come down and always go for chinese customer only, not a looker but her BBBJ during B2B shower after massage damn awesome.

So, keep trying to final your Holy Grail by tasting different VietCong

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
The problem once you finally chop down that tree...and forest embrace you again with greater force.
There are many tree's who want to replace that ex-tree or get caught with another NEW tree.
Hahaha.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

it normal lo.
Their INTERNAL networking is such we "customer" database are automatically update into their pussy system.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[B][COLOR="Blue"]To me,
almost every Viet there want to finish you off 15min.
bro chairman kk.. your Angel never rush my time de.. only rush my kkj faster to raise for 2nd round..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1