The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahbuneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbuneh View Post
there're actually many mtv lobangs in Taipei linsen north rd area where you can get 影陪妹 to watch a movie with you in a room (go there and call the # you see on the signboard to check or you can visit the address you see, which says mtv with girls 1-on-1).

The idea is that you can get the gfe for 2 hours, like what we used to do during secondary school period. the session should always end with a hj but the girl will never be undress.

Bro can check any landmark near there?
Thank you
Thank you
already found 1place & 2 contacts
any bro need info can check w me
Old 31-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dudex100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbuneh View Post
Thank you
already found 1place & 2 contacts
any bro need info can check w me
That will be great bro, hopefully you can share with me I will be going there after new year. Thanks ahead
Old 01-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

benjerry13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei Lobang

Leaving later 830 flight! Lucky I saw this lobang. Will try brother Devil contact and post FR. See you all next week...
Old 01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
locallaowai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous_les View Post
Bro, you have to browse through all pages. I ever sted the Taichung contact, see:-

http://sammyboy.online/interna...ml#post3904063

Just came back from Taiwan last week. This KTV joint is still there.
Believe me, i browsed through the forum, not much, almost zero, about taichung

However, made my own way...

Taichung:

1. normal pub: chit chat with waitress, exchange of address etc, a bit of hanging out

2. clubs/ lounges: 400 NT all you can drink, good deal, i think in my case they lost money (approx. 20 gin tonic); difficult to get in touch with people, a shy cheers or "where are you from", that's it, although i did my conversation approach in chinese --- pretty closed culture, resembles Japan somehow

3. ok, more stuff needed, KTV is the choice of the day...there was 1 recommended in the forum, but that one is closed now. Taxi driver brought me to another one around the corner. After settling the commercials with mamasan (what a surprise, there are no male pimps and managers around), 3 hours fun, i choose the gal, they bring in only 1 by 1 , and then we played with the two waitresses all sort of games...well the waitresses strip you simply down, you strip the girl down and after 20 minutes all spend the rest of the night naked in the room, dancing, BJ etc .... downside, not cheap, i also took the ga back to Hotel, so it was around 16k NT ... but ... in TAM in SG you may pay 800 SGD too and the selection of gals and the fun cannot compete with Taiwan ... so, Taiwan is not necessarily more expensive...

Taipei:

1. checked out Luxy 2 times, nice club, pretty girls, but difficult to get access to local girls...i read in the forum that the local guys don't have the guts to asked the girls for dance etc.... that is simply wrong, not that they have the guts, they are totally over posessive...i just talked a few minutes with a local gal and i had immediately to defeat 2 local bouncers (they were not even boyfriends), which looked quite puzzled after the girl told them that she want to talk to me only....conclusion, nice club, but in terms of pick up rather a lottery game similar to japan

2. went to a legit massage place near linsen rd....a bit upscale (2400 NT for 2 hours but very nice), the massage girls, all SYT...after leaving the place i senyt the girl a message whether she want go out later, she finishes work at 10pm...after some texting back and forth she agreed, i picked her up at 8pm, paid 2400 for taking her out to cover up for the lost work time and we went for the partyworld KTV in linsen rd....very, very nice and enjoyable spending time with someone who is not attached to night entertainment

3. KTV again, similar concept as mentioned many times here in the forum...i just choose a place directly accessible from linsen lu (i am a western guy, so i just wanted to avoid too much risk)...damage 2500 NT per hour, so 5k NT for the 2 hours...after triple checking the commercials, mama brought a group of girls into the room, just dressed in a short bathrobe...wah...all SYT and naughty looking, chosen one and then drinking, dancing, playing hardcore for 2 hours ending with the obligatory HJ. difference to taichung: the gal didn't strip naked at first (they try to keep their string on), but after playing around she was finally convinced, overall damage 5k ... address and mama phone number i can provide...

Overall conclusion: Taiwan might be more expensive than shanghai...but definitely not more expensive than singapore (finally you have to take the quality and playfullness into account) ...
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

LocalLaoWai,
For foreigner, you surely can cheong like Asian... It is true that Taiwan is less expensive than Singapore for the KTV scene and it is more fun, specially Taiwan mei mei is more service oriented. Taichung can be more fun and cheaper than Taipei... Hope to see more FR from you.

As for me, I do more private room cheonging with close friend where we call gals from outside to party with us within my friend's own KTV room in his office recently...
Old 03-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
aquosguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Any updates on the KTV & Massage scene now or Movie Girl? Where to get these movie gals now?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

abcman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly thanks to devil88 for number and also previous FR which gave me confidence to try.

Sorry if this is a bit wordy cause is first time ever review and also first time cheong so bear in mind also that have nothing to compare to so my description might be a bit better than what other brothers may think.

Intial impression: Worth the money

Name: Joy

Nationality: Assume Taiwanese, seemed to be to me anyway and I can usually tell.

Height: ~1.6m

Face: 6.9/10 not bad at all skin was smooth and without too much makeup looked pretty. Teeth a bit off but didn't really bother me just saying in case bother other brothers.

Body: 6.5/10 Had quite a few raised scars and also one tattoo but otherwise smooth skin and had some curves in the right places.

Weight: dunno looked an alright weight to me and never tried to lift :P

Cup: B (bit saggy but not that bad)

BBBJ: 7/10 took her time and lets just say covered all areas.

GFE: 8.5/10 lol since first time cheonging lets just say not everything worked as well as it does normally but made feel alright about it and was quite believable GFE. Didn't seemed rushed. Ok convo only spoke mandarin but that was fine with me. Good kisser unfortunately she smoked and I could tell but still good.

FJ: 6/10 (would have been better if stayed on top longer but booked quite late so probably tired) Was really tight when riding up top but in missionary not so much so assume must have good muscle control. Interesting point in this segment mabye for others future reference- Not 100% sure if it was going to happen but from my point of view seemed like it was. Things started getting hot and heavy and just before FJ commenced seemed like she was going to just put in without cd but after reading all the comments in this forum "raw is war" let the big head override little head- thankfully now that I think about it and said don't we need cd. Dunno might have just been in my head but almost seemed like she wasn't as close anymore afterwards but dunno still glad I didn't take the risk, but the option might be there for other brothers if willing to risk.

Damage: 7k NTD for 1 hr (assume 1 shot but didn't ask cause took that time due to first time malfunction lol) room self provided but cds included.

RTF: mmm still in process of deciding whether cheonging is for me, had a good experience definitely but was really just an experiment, that being said want to try another girl that was suggested by contact for higher price so yeah probably not her, if had more time and decide to continue after the next :P yeah probably RTF.

Summary: Memorable good first experience, service like said previously was good, fast, on time delivery and also patient with my bad directions. Like I said first time so not sure how compares with others so in my opinion worth the 7k but might be not worth the price for more experienced.

Thanks again to devil88 for contact and also previous FR.
Will update if try the other higher price one.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

So I went and tried another higher priced other one although not the one intially described yesterday as she was unavailable today. Once again sorry if the review is a bit long again.

Intial impression: LOL to be honest the very first impression was not a good one. Must have been bad lighting or something but was going to see if I could say sorry for the trouble and send away with 1000 or something. Good thing it was just really bad lighting or a really bad angle, because after that first glance and even though lighting still bright (noting that this was before anything started so not influenced by anything :P) she was quite stunning.

Name: koshing? terrible with pinyin had english name but apparently mammasan doesn't know it anyway so no point posting.

Nationality: Definitely Taiwanese

Height: ~1.73m

Face: 8.5/10 Pretty- not much else to say. Nice skin, nice teeth, non smoker or at least not that I could tell.

Body: Going to break it down:
Ass: Not going to rate it but will say not really for ass lover if you like more meat but for me I don't really care.

Cup: Said C on phone but was more like a A/B to me but once again I don't really care. Nipples were pink which was a plus and was less saggy then compared to the one tried yesterday.

V: Nice and pink and got wet fairly easily.

Skin: Great smooth skin all over had one scar but no other scarring or tattoos. Reasonably pale which is a plus for me as that's something that I like.

Going to add a new one too cause it affects my impression :P : Thought she had a great voice too lol I'm a sucker for a nice voice and she had the kind I like which definitely added points.

Overall body score: 7.8/10 -I'm a legs person and she had great legs long and not to skinny or thick either, had nice skin and was the kind of proportions I like (although even though I don't mind that much I guess being firmly in the B cup range would've been better)

Onto the service:
Started with normal introductions, didn't seem to bond as well as with the other one although this was probably more due to reasons which will be described later. Then progressed onto shower/bath with body rub and BBBJ in the shower.

Moved into the bedroom and then:

BBBJ w/CIM: 7.5/10 - although the only reason she scored higher than previous was because looks wise and also because of the CIM, credit must be given for trying more techniques then yesterdays although yesterdays worked just as well.

FJ: uhh I'm not going to rate this because it wouldn't be fair on her, lets just say that once again things didn't work and worked less well this time actually so didn't really get to experience. But when fingering and also intial impression seemed really tight, definitely tighter than yesterday.

GFE: 6.7/10 Just didn't connect as well as I did with yesterdays, lol not sure if this was because she was too hot and got WAY to nervous or whether I was just tired from long day today (probably more the first to be honest). Didn't seemed rushed though actually spent slightly longer than the hour allocated cause hadn't finished due to problems which was nice of her. Didn't ask if spoke english. Felt yesterdays was a better kisser but this was more likely due to connection...

Damage: 8k NTD for 1 hr and a bit - room self provided but cds included.

Once again still in process of deciding whether this is for me, equipment doesn't seem to work as well as when doing with girl have known longer and have prior connection with.

If brothers read this please share own experience- is this a problem that you had intially? Do any of you still feel nervous or is this something that just goes away when cheong more? How long did it take you?

RTF: Probably not, I mean lol mabye need more experience cheonging before try this girl again and plus also want to try another new one. Note I'm not saying the experience wasn't worth it cause I thought it was.

Will probably try one more cause really want to try the one described before and apparently available soon so might try that one and fingers crossed won't have the same problem. Will post FR when/if try.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Oops sorry I'm pretty sure I forgot to include the age for last FR so...
Age: 22 (but didn't think looked it could've passed off as younger to me)
Old 05-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

benjerry13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called Bro Devil contact and learn quite a few things:

They have all sorts of professions like nurses, stewardess, OL and students.

Age range 18 to 20s. Charges start NT$4000 (S$200 plus minus) till NT$10,000.

A good looker with special requests should start around NT$6000.

My fucking jiby boss work our arses off throughout the trip plus entertainment too tired so didn't really have time to try out any taiwan mei mei. Last day before leaving I PCC to let off steam.

Anyway good to know this contact. Will try for sure on my next trip!

PS: I live in Ximending. There are a few 1 hour hotels charging NT$200 ~ NT$330 so this will help your Mei Mei conquest. I found out quite late and also too shag already.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always find Taiwan is expensive in particular those outcall service. Tried a few from the newspaper, magazine or the contact in this thread. Most of the local girls are too expensive and no service at all. If they send you those China girl, service depend on your luck but at least you feel not too bad as it cost 1/2 compare to those local girls.

You need to know some local in order to find those places where you find good value and service.

May as well save the money and wait till you visit China where quality and service are excellence and good value for money. Actually you get better value, quality and service in Geylang.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
locallaowai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
LocalLaoWai,
For foreigner, you surely can cheong like Asian... It is true that Taiwan is less expensive than Singapore for the KTV scene and it is more fun, specially Taiwan mei mei is more service oriented. Taichung can be more fun and cheaper than Taipei... Hope to see more FR from you.

As for me, I do more private room cheonging with close friend where we call gals from outside to party with us within my friend's own KTV room in his office recently...
Haha, envy you... Dun have the option of private cheonging...well, western guys have the same needs, and seeing the options it is hard to resist...Just need to skip all the western bars in china and what you find is heaven, hehe...and, it's not necessarily dangerous, lacking of Kakis, I had to explore all those places in mainlaind china, Hk and Taiwan by myself...so far, everything went more than well (only one encounter of a blackshop in Beijing during my beginner years)
Old 07-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
willko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcman View Post

Damage: 8k NTD for 1 hr and a bit - room self provided but cds included.
Sorry bros, i had been living in Taipei for the last 4 years, 8K for a bonk for a Taiwanese is a rip off. Just FYI
Old 07-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willko View Post
Sorry bros, i had been living in Taipei for the last 4 years, 8K for a bonk for a Taiwanese is a rip off. Just FYI
Well bro... then you need to fill in with information so that all bro wouldn't get rip off...
Old 15-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dirtysa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil88 View Post
You can call my assistant @ 0920730111. Pls call from 1pm - 12 midnight.

After 3 ring, u hand up and she will return call. When u receive her call u say u r introduce by "魔鬼" (Devil in chinese)
Please use chinese as she dun understand English.

Demage > Fr NT$ 4000 upwards; Depend on wat u want.

Remember to post Thread

Thanks
Devil
Hi Devil Bro, just wondering if I use my sing mobile to call, will your assistant call back or I have to get a phone there or use hotel phone (if possible)? I plan to go in March, so if this number and TWMMs are still vaild, I will definately note it down for usage!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1