The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!

I'm convinced that the best chance a man has in attracting n keeping a very desirable gal/woman, whether WL or non-WL, is to behave like a a dominant n hard to get man, always n forever.

We men r also attracted to gals/women who r very hard to get or w/ whom we hv missed ur chances for whatever reason...

For example, I hv been thinking more of the two gals I didn't pick than the 2 who spent the nite w/ me in Macau, China. I'm wondering how pretty n tight their pussies were n what I missed...

KK will be back tonite. But my KC for her is now minimal n I'll pretend that I'm not very keen to see her. Why? I'm going to be a very hard to get man...I know she may be shocked n dismayed. Ironically, my changed behaviour n cold attitude will give me the best chance to reclaim her pussy when I return from Gotham in mid May. By using connect-disconnect repeatedly, it's the best way for any man to KC a gal.

I'm confident that KK will dump who whoever she may be w/ in May n come back to me. Whereas if I give her monthly allowance while I'm away, like a wussy nice guy, my chances of tasting her pussy again will be slim. Of course I may still lose her whatever I do, especially if some towkay pays her double...so what? He will hv my blessings as I only pay the going rates. There r so many chio pussies out there, especially in China. The Fujian gal GG n that LV singer will be back n there will be newly-arrived students, hahaha.

In fact, just the other day a fren intro me to a very cute n chio 20 yo SYT KY who wanted to be BAO-ed. Where r u bro kernomaniac? She may be the first gal whom we both like. A native of 广西, she speaks a dialect that sounds quite a bit like Cantonese. She isn't too tall at 165 w/o shoes n weigh 50 kg n has a very sexy, slim, proportionate, perfect figure w/ beautiful curves, fair complexion, very slim waist n shapely, perky ass. Who says China gals dun hv nice asses? Natural C boobs n best pair of legs I hv seen in very long time!! She has big eyes n is fxking cute! I think very few men will reject her. Sadly, she may not be available when I return.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Another great day!!

KK called me Mon on her return to SIN. Unfortunately, her big auntie came w/ her! Met her yesterday in a secluded place close to her dorm. She carried a box of 003 n a special sex tool which I gave her before she left for Chengdu. Luckily, she still had two other very nice holes...she was very jovial n playful.

Later, I did some light n medium "disconnectors" by teasing, challenging n finding faults w/ her. She was irritated n displeased for a while. But I got my concessions. Now I'll give her wkly allowance towards the end of the wk n she will meet me anytime I want outside school hrs. And she will always carry my box of 003...

As for the new SYT KY, I proposed ST which she rejected outright. Sadly, I'm greatly constrained by time n hv not even established rapport w/ her, like booking her for a KTV outing. She said, 我不是小姐,你只能包养我。I hope she will be available when I return...

Let me digress a bit. It's indirectly related to kTV gals/singers/students since the prerequisite for getting their pussies is sufficient money. I shall quote an article abt the coming financial meltdown.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<February 23, 2010

Plans to Hide Commercial Real Estate Losses Won’t Avert a Double-Dip Downturn
By Shah Gilani, Contributing Editor, Money Morning

Sooner or later, mounting losses on commercial real estate could crash through the market's 2009 optimism and send the economy and stocks into a double-dip downturn.

The major problem is that lawmakers and regulators are setting up investors into believing that commercial real estate (CRE) losses are being effectively addressed. The truth is that escalating losses are being hidden as part of a campaign of optimism in a desperate gamble that a robustly reviving economy will save the day.

To protect yourself from another investment beating, here's what you need to know.

Accounting Gimmickry
Two weeks ago, a bipartisan group of 79 members from the U.S. House of Representatives sent a letter to U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke. The lawmakers want the public to know that they are concerned that the "commercial-real-estate industry has the potential to infect our economy and slow a recovery," according to Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski, D-Pa.

Kanjorski, the chairman of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) - which includes the likes of Fannie Mae (NYSE: FNM) and Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) - says it's the administration's responsibility to make sure that happens.

"The Treasury and Federal Reserve now must take needed and urgent action to stave off a potentially devastating wave of commercial real estate foreclosures and bank losses," Kanjorski said.

So in keeping with how effectively overseen and transparent our capital markets, insurance industry and GSE institutions are, the lawmakers want more accounting gimmickry to be made available to banks that hold commercial-real-estate assets. The lawmakers are concerned that banks may be forced by some regulators to write down the value of performing loans, even when payments are current. And these elected officials want more latitude for banks to manipulate recently issued CRE loan-modification guidelines.

Just what recently issued CRE loan modification guidelines are we referring to?

When is a Bad Loan Not a Bad Loan?
The tooth fairy commeth. On Oct. 30, bank, thrift and credit-union regulators very quietly gave lenders flexibility in how they classify distressed commercial mortgages. Banks can now slice distressed loans into performing and non-performing loans, and institutions will magically be able to reduce the total reserves set aside for non-performing loans.

For example, let's assume that a developer borrowed to build a shopping mall, but only one tenant leased space in the finished project. Cash flow from the project would be insufficient to service the loan, meaning the lending bank would have to set aside reserves against the total loan. Under the new guidelines, however, the mall loan actually could be carved into two loans - a performing loan representing the rented space, and a non-performing loan that represents the empty space.

Theoretically, with fewer reserves having to be set aside, bank balance sheets would look better, leaving lenders with more cash available for loans. But the reality might be very different. Granted, this accounting hocus-pocus might well stave off some bank failures. But with the overhang of non-performing loans still on their books, will those banks really be eager to lend out their precious cash?

That's not the only concern, either. The fact that lawmakers don't want to force banks to write down "performing loans" should be a cause for concern among investors. It's like the riddle: If an airplane crashes exactly on the border of two states, where do you bury the survivors? Hint ... you don't bury survivors. And, you don't have to write down performing loans - unless, of course, they're not really "performing."

What's really happening with performing loans is a game called "extend and pretend." When most banks make commercial loans they include an "interest reserve." The reserve amount is part of the total loan, and it is there so that banks can pay themselves their interest until the project generates enough cash flow to start paying interest and principal.

The unvarnished truth is that innumerable commercial loans are in distress right now because projects aren't being finished. And if they are , tenants aren't leasing. So rather than write down the loans, banks are extending the terms of the debt with more interest reserves included so they can continue to classify the loans as "performing."

Hiding behind the extend-and-pretend game is the dark reality that property values have declined at an alarming rate - racing ahead of the rate at which banks are writing down these loans.

Nor is that the only concern. Because interest reserves do not repay any of the loan principal, there is no amortization on these debts. In other words, banks are extending loans that they would never make now, because borrowers are already grossly upside-down.

To be continued.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

A Real Race Against Time
Lawmakers and regulators are desperately hoping that a strong economic rebound will stimulate job growth, consumption and demand for the commercial real estate that banks continue to hold.

But let's be real: There isn't enough time on any clock to ever win that race.

Why do I say that? Because, in order for the United States to rebound to a full-employment rate of at least 5%, the nation's economy would have to create 200,000 jobs per month - for seven years.

Although all the big banks hold significant amounts of underperforming-commercial-real-estate loans, this exposure as a percentage of total-balance-sheet assets averages only 10% to 20%. And these banks have other income streams, such as proprietary-trading revenue, investment-banking fees, and credit-card fees and charges to bolster their bottom lines.

Regional and local community banks have as much as 80% of their balance sheets tied up in commercial real estate, and very few other sources of significant fee income to offset CRE losses.

It's not the too-big-to-fail banks that are lending to consumers; they're too busy catering to huge corporations, enslaving the credit card borrowers they pressed into servitude with low teaser rates, and pandering to lawmakers to preserve their monopolies and their outrageous executive compensation packages.

It's the regional and community banks that lend to individuals and small businesses that are sinking fast under the weight of CRE. How are they going to be the credit providers to consumers and the backers of the small businesses we are counting on to create jobs for the country's 18 million unemployed?

Lawmakers and regulators expect to buy time for the economy to grow in order to drive up commercial-real-estate prices and save the banks that are threatened. But their rescue vehicle of choice is the banking sector that is foundering because of the growing gale of commercial-real-estate losses. So please forgive me if I label these Washington insiders as grossly incompetent, self-serving and deluded.

The Only Way to Win
If we continue to chart this course, we're headed right for a double-dip downturn in the economy and in the stock market.

But there is a way out.

First, break up all the too-big-to-fail banks into "bad banks" by saddling them with all the bad bank loans. Don't worry: It won't take long for those institutions to discover how to make money from these non-performing loans.

Let these "new" institutions keep their proprietary trading desks so they can steal money from the big corporations and investment banking clients they front-run.

Cap all compensation for the top 25% of earners at those banks. And make these top-tier executives stay and work at their new employer for seven years, which is the same amount of time it takes to discharge a bankruptcy. That's only fair since bankruptcy is where these institutions force credit-card borrowers after ripping them off with hidden, retroactive fees and usurious interest rates. Phase out all taxpayer backing over the same seven years. Limit each bank's leverage and require them to add equity capital on a pre-set ratio relative to balance-sheet risk.

Spin off all big-bank credit-card operations into four regionally based trusts and make them operate as not-for-profit entities. Cap interest rates at some nationally set level above the prime rate, and make credit limits a function of income, assets and credit history. While we're at it, only charge merchants and credit-card users 50 cents each per any transaction.

Make community banks "good banks" by spreading the big banks performing loans across their balance sheets so banking is more "localized" and community-centric. Limit the size they can grow to - period. If there's additional business to be had in a particular locale, let another bank open up and help drive down the cost of services.

Create a compensation arrangement for bankers that rewards them generously for creating jobs, improving standards of living in their communities and running their banks profitably relative to standardized risk metrics.

As far as big loans and securitizing and selling asset-backed pools, make the banks syndicate and spread risks between themselves, all of them. They'll actually become experts in risk management as opposed to paying lip service to schemes like Value at Risk.

I'd like to say that I'm kidding, and that everything will work out just fine if we do nothing. But the reality is that only a comprehensive overhaul of banking regulations will save the U.S. economy and stock market from significant pain. Hiding behind accounting gimmickry is just another tarp being thrown over our problems by same special interests that got us into this mess in the first place.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm even more pessimistic n, IMHO, even an overhaul of banking regulations will not be enough.

The only solution? Americans need to work much harder n produce much more than they consume for the next 20-30 yrs or longer.

Your esteemed comments n opinions r always welcome!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

nominated best thread in sammyboy.

got talk about gals and also economy(money!)..

bro warbird no need work de ar.. can always update... envy siol....
Old 25-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
nominated best thread in sammyboy.

got talk about gals and also economy(money!)..

bro warbird no need work de ar.. can always update... envy siol....
Hi bro uhoo,

I'm merely trying to share wat little I know...

In a capitalist system, money is what makes the world go round.

I'm convinced that we r in the early stage of a global depression which will last many yrs. China, our little red dot n some Asian countries will suffer less than many of the Western countries. I hope I'm dead wrong.

But a crisis is always an oppty...

More bad news from Gotham country:

New home sales hit record low in Jan, prices tumble: New home sales hit record low, prices tumble | Reuters

Cheers

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I hv mentioned the 3 voids that need to be filled in a gal/woman. For a PRC MM, even if u could fill all her 3 voids, she may still abandon u if someone offers her twice the money, hehehe.

Separately, I'm entering the 7th wk of RS w/ KK. I hv little KC for her now, but I still like her youthful body n pussy. She has been very compliant n accommodating. However, she refuses to hv her nude n explicit pics taken the other day.

Despite that, there is a very good chance that we will continue the RS when I return from Gotham City. The other gal I like, the Fujian gal GG, will likely be here as well. They should keep me busy n satiated for the rest of the yr. If I lose both of them, it's fine...there r other gals or I'll just go to China n bring a SYT back.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
However, she refuses to hv her nude n explicit pics taken the other day.
And you failed my dear master.
Use the word "TRUST" and "OWNERSHIP" on her.
By this action, it shows that the trust is not there at all and also, the notion of integrity is at stake.
Y???? Cos she's afraid you might go showing her pics around or in the net!!!!!!
So, in order to have total CONTROL of them, there is no such thing as NO!
This word can only come from YOU!
Now, show her the power of Authority & the meaning of OWNERSHIP!!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
And you failed my dear master.
Use the word "TRUST" and "OWNERSHIP" on her.
By this action, it shows that the trust is not there at all and also, the notion of integrity is at stake.
Y???? Cos she's afraid you might go showing her pics around or in the net!!!!!!
So, in order to have total CONTROL of them, there is no such thing as NO!
This word can only come from YOU!
Now, show her the power of Authority & the meaning of OWNERSHIP!!!!
My esteemed Mr. Austin,

Ths so much for ur sage advice n guidance. May I call u the Oracle of Bao Yang?

Yes, I failed. I wasn't dominant n assertive enough. I hv a long way to go.

I like ur concept of total control n ownership. I know what to do next.

Actually, Kk has complete trust in me n knows that the pics n video will be for my personal use only. Her concern is that others may get them accidentally...

She was tearful n promised to service n please me the best she could...bcos I pretended to be upset n displeased. That was the emotional experience she needed, hahaha.

Very sorry abt last night. KK n I wanted to go badly, but I just couldn't make it...I'll make it up to u on my next visit here.

Best regards,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her concern is that others may get them accidentally...
Read deep into this statement my friend and ponder over it....to me, i read it as 话里有话
Take care my friend, yeah, u missed lots last nite, those who went had a boll
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Read deep into this statement my friend and ponder over it....to me, i read it as 话里有话
Take care my friend, yeah, u missed lots last nite, those who went had a boll
Hmmm...I'll ponder over it. That is why u are the MASTER, u r very deep n an expert "psychoanalyst."

At least to me, most of the allure of BY-ing is abt domination/ownership n playing the mind game. Sex, COS n companionship etc r actually secondary...

You take care too, my dear Mr. Austin.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi WB

Thank you for sharing your experiences.
I learnt some much from reading your articles.

So do u think we are heading for a double-dip?

Have u shorted the markets?
I am short - SKF, SDS, FXP, etc.
But I shorted too early
With the Fed going all out to support the markets, maybe I should cut loss...

"Of course I may still lose her whatever I do, especially if some towkay pays her double...so what? He will hv my blessings as I only pay the going rates."

Yes! Don't spoil the market!

Yes, Americans are over-consuming - just look the number of fat asses on any street in US.

Quote:
A Real Race Against Time
Lawmakers and regulators are desperately hoping that a strong economic rebound will stimulate job growth, consumption and demand for the commercial real estate that banks continue to hold.

But let's be real: There isn't enough time on any clock to ever win that race.

Why do I say that? Because, in order for the United States to rebound to a full-employment rate of at least 5%, the nation's economy would have to create 200,000 jobs per month - for seven years.

Although all the big banks hold significant amounts of underperforming-commercial-real-estate loans, this exposure as a percentage of total-balance-sheet assets averages only 10% to 20%. And these banks have other income streams, such as proprietary-trading revenue, investment-banking fees, and credit-card fees and charges to bolster their bottom lines.

Regional and local community banks have as much as 80% of their balance sheets tied up in commercial real estate, and very few other sources of significant fee income to offset CRE losses.

It's not the too-big-to-fail banks that are lending to consumers; they're too busy catering to huge corporations, enslaving the credit card borrowers they pressed into servitude with low teaser rates, and pandering to lawmakers to preserve their monopolies and their outrageous executive compensation packages.

It's the regional and community banks that lend to individuals and small businesses that are sinking fast under the weight of CRE. How are they going to be the credit providers to consumers and the backers of the small businesses we are counting on to create jobs for the country's 18 million unemployed?

Lawmakers and regulators expect to buy time for the economy to grow in order to drive up commercial-real-estate prices and save the banks that are threatened. But their rescue vehicle of choice is the banking sector that is foundering because of the growing gale of commercial-real-estate losses. So please forgive me if I label these Washington insiders as grossly incompetent, self-serving and deluded.

The Only Way to Win
If we continue to chart this course, we're headed right for a double-dip downturn in the economy and in the stock market.

But there is a way out.

First, break up all the too-big-to-fail banks into "bad banks" by saddling them with all the bad bank loans. Don't worry: It won't take long for those institutions to discover how to make money from these non-performing loans.

Let these "new" institutions keep their proprietary trading desks so they can steal money from the big corporations and investment banking clients they front-run.

Cap all compensation for the top 25% of earners at those banks. And make these top-tier executives stay and work at their new employer for seven years, which is the same amount of time it takes to discharge a bankruptcy. That's only fair since bankruptcy is where these institutions force credit-card borrowers after ripping them off with hidden, retroactive fees and usurious interest rates. Phase out all taxpayer backing over the same seven years. Limit each bank's leverage and require them to add equity capital on a pre-set ratio relative to balance-sheet risk.

Spin off all big-bank credit-card operations into four regionally based trusts and make them operate as not-for-profit entities. Cap interest rates at some nationally set level above the prime rate, and make credit limits a function of income, assets and credit history. While we're at it, only charge merchants and credit-card users 50 cents each per any transaction.

Make community banks "good banks" by spreading the big banks performing loans across their balance sheets so banking is more "localized" and community-centric. Limit the size they can grow to - period. If there's additional business to be had in a particular locale, let another bank open up and help drive down the cost of services.

Create a compensation arrangement for bankers that rewards them generously for creating jobs, improving standards of living in their communities and running their banks profitably relative to standardized risk metrics.

As far as big loans and securitizing and selling asset-backed pools, make the banks syndicate and spread risks between themselves, all of them. They'll actually become experts in risk management as opposed to paying lip service to schemes like Value at Risk.

I'd like to say that I'm kidding, and that everything will work out just fine if we do nothing. But the reality is that only a comprehensive overhaul of banking regulations will save the U.S. economy and stock market from significant pain. Hiding behind accounting gimmickry is just another tarp being thrown over our problems by same special interests that got us into this mess in the first place.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm even more pessimistic n, IMHO, even an overhaul of banking regulations will not be enough.

The only solution? Americans need to work much harder n produce much more than they consume for the next 20-30 yrs or longer.

Your esteemed comments n opinions r always welcome!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 27-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
Hi WB....

So do u think we are heading for a double-dip?

Have u shorted the markets?
I am short - SKF, SDS, FXP, etc.
But I shorted too early
With the Fed going all out to support the markets, maybe I should cut loss...

"Of course I may still lose her whatever I do, especially if some towkay pays her double...so what? He will hv my blessings as I only pay the going rates."

Yes! Don't spoil the market!

Yes, Americans are over-consuming - just look the number of fat asses on any street in US.
Hi bro,

No, worse than a mere double-dip. I'm convinced that Gotham country is in the early stage of a long depression...very soon the other shoe will drop.

I seldom sell short nowadays bcos the maximum profit is only 100% whereas buying long could give u returns of 1000% or greater. Moreover, at least in theory, the potential losses for selling short r infinite! I dun use leverage either.

Between 1999-2001, I sold short 70-80 internet companies, but my net profit was really peanuts. Not worth the effort n time.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to speak w/ Mr. Austin himself. He gave me some pointers which r invaluable! Ths!

As for BY-ing, I hv made steady improvement. I go only for SYTs whom I regard as the most attractive n I hv been paying the going rates even though I'm a 老色狼。 I pay them wkly n if I'm not completely satisfied, I'll terminate my patronage. In the past I wasn't confident enough n mistakenly thought that I had to pay a bit higher than much younger n much better looking men on account of my advanced age n below average looks. But I now understand what is the sole determinant of attractiveness to these SYTs, hahaha.

I'll be returning to Gotham very soon n I now only hv one BAO-ee KK. I pay her towards the end of each wk. Either she is very smart or she trusts me a lot bcos she never reminds me of any payment even when it's overdue. Besides her well-endowed physical assets, etc., I also like her intelligence, personality n character very much, otherwise, our RS would've ended wks ago. She wants to get a driver's license so that she can become my part-time chauffeur on my return, hehehe. She will be providing this extra service w/o charge as she is already very satisfied w/ her monthly allowance package...

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

What a glorious day!

I feel lucky today, hahaha.

An old fren always tells me: Everything in life is luck. Or fate or karma. It doesn't matter how smart you r, how hard u work, what kind of work u do, if you dun hv the luck, you r dead meat!

I'm afraid he is right. Although I still like to believe that luck favors the prepared mind.

I always hope for the best...but prepared for the worse.

I hv been very busy lately n hv not been out hunting or trying to pick up any gals for over 1 wk. I hv spent the limited time I hv exclusively w/ KK. We r completing our 7-wk of RS...

I'm not suffering from oneitis as I hv seen other tempting pussies I like to fxk. It's just that I dun hv the time now n KK has been very obedient n punctual. Outside of her school hrs, KK is always on emergency call for me, like a rescue medic. In 15-30 min, she would come w/ a box of 003 n our toy to wherever n whenever I need to eat her pussy. I'll hv to reward her heroic effort... 重赏之下必有勇夫(妇)!

BTW, I hv many new reading materials on such topics as Omega Man (who is purported to hv the attractive traits of hard to get man/bad boy/Alpha man AND the trustworthy character of a mature n good provider). Then there is the mysterious October Man who is as mysterious as Mr. Austin...

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Good morning to a esteemed samsters,

I'm determined to make 2010 a very good yr. I do need a little luck...

Although I hv only one mistress now, I hv been active in arranging for potential companions, including a couple of my former BAO-ees, when I return to SIN.

According to a no of gurus, the best way to avoid being KC-ed by any gal is to hv n to hunt for multiple pussies at the same time. But BY-ing more than 2 gals simultaneously would be too taxing physically for a lao ah pek like me. Besides, I'm constrained by time. Actually, hving just one young n horny gal is all I can handle...

It's hard to believe. KK n I r into our 8th wk of RS. This teenage gal is more complex n experienced n far less "innocent" than meets the eye. She has been trying to KC me n make me fall for her. She is getting help n advice from her cousin (real) whom I hv met, n from other frens.

She claims that she will not work nor consort w/ any other men for the rest of her stay here (as long as I'm w/ her). I asked why? Becos I love u, she said. I said it's a joke right? I'm serious, she said. She will do anything to please me n be w/ me. I told her I dun love her, I only enjoy her youthful n pretty pussy...she said she still loves me, she is 200% satisfied (sextisfied?) w/ me n I hv never disappointed her. I guess I hv filled her 3 voids satisfactorily, but I know better, if someone else offers her a lot more money she will just say goodbye.

She also told me her sex history. She lost her virginity at 16. She admits to hving causal RS w/ several boys since. Had a steady BF at uni who fxked her 2-3X a wk raw - she was taking the pill. Although she tested negative 3 months ago when she arrived here, I asked her to get another test when I return...

The only challenge left w/ KK is to make her really fall for me. I'm working hard towards that goal. I need to push-pull n connect-disconnect...be always dominant n to hv the new mindset of an October Man, hahaha.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB... who is girl (the picture) in your avatar?
Old 05-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
The only challenge left w/ KK is to make her really fall for me. I'm working hard towards that goal. I need to push-pull n connect-disconnect...be always dominant n to hv the new mindset of an October Man, hahaha.
Warbird,

I may not be qualified to comment, since I am not into the mistressing or baoying (heck, I'm not even into commercial sex), but I have been in China for 6 years and have observed what happened to some of my seniors, contemporaries and juniors.

Chinese women are dangerous when they have truly fallen for you. There is really no telling what they will do for revenge. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is no match for the Chinese 最毒妇人心。I have encountered too many cases too close for comfort - some of them were my good friends.

Please be careful. I would hate to see you in trouble over this, okay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1