The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nina from Gentlemenclub

Definitely one of the best bonk I had.
She's a petite thai skin.
Friendly and very hard working..
Looks: 8.5/10 will grow on you...
Body: 9.5/10 smooth Natural B cup & slim body)
Bbbj: 10/10 can DT & face fuck...
CIM : 10/10 took all in till last drop..
Fingering : 10/10 touched the ball till she cannot tahan.
FJ: 10/10 (tight pussy... any pattern u like )
Lastly all bro must try this Gem.. u will never regret...
RTF: Definitely

Thanks bro GMC for yet brought any solid GEM keep up the good work GMC.👍
Old 21-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Nosyfaker is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Honey - Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: one of a kind looks. Can be considered as one of the prettiest overall in my opinion

Body: good body posture and good body frame.

Boobs: natural cup

69: NA

Bbbj: good auctions and power licking on head of my cock.

Fj: 💯 lit bed mate. Planned to make the most of our session but it was too good to handle. Had her give a taste of medicine she wanted. Cim

Rtf: 💯 yes
Old 21-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
zombiepie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ighlight=sarah

Fr for Sarah from Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like photos, find her highly attractive and seductive, like from photo can feel the zap from her.
Boobs: 9/10 E cup, huge racks to play. Damn big and quite soft.
Frenching: 9/10 she will attack your tongue like no mercy
Painting: 8.5/10 she enjoyed it when i go super fast and the right spot make her squirm
Bbbj: 9/10 fantastic, will make most men CMI for sure. Additional damage was worth it, she took the load like a champ.
FJ: 10/10 damn fcking awesome. Almost tried every position, fucked until both of us were drenched in sweat before cumming... very good bonking session.
RTF: yes if my time permits and before she leave.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Martellcb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Angel [Lust365]

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=angel

OKT: smooth transaction

LOOKS: 9 pretty and warm feels to be with her
BODY: 8.5 petite
BOOBS: 9 handful titties. Enjoyed brushing my face on it
BBBJ: 8.5 she can take both commando and demure
FJ: 9 damn wet and tight pussy. Siok

GFE: sweet gf

RTF: 50/50
Old 21-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hana from FlirtyGirls

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...8#post22261948

First booking with okt. Maybe i pm too early but lucky get confirmation few hrs before booking.

Location: Central hotel. First time here. Didnt want to gamble on finding a parking spot nearby so i just went to the nearest mall.
Room: Queen size bed. Place is very clean. Shower is standing style
Looks: 85% similar to pictures. Just a tad chubbier but still pretty. Looks like a young milf id guess about 30 or mid 30s max.
Body: About 160 tall i guess. Curves at the right places and a little bit of tummy. I think her boobs is C cup. Nice round butt.
English: Not really. Luckily my korean passable enough for her to understand; she spent 7 years there.

Reached on time. The reception area abit small so really need to act. Knocked and she open wearing a reavealing pink silk kimono. I had like 2 weeks abstinence haha so i was raring to go but she was already all touchy touchy. Uneventful shower usually id rather shower alone. Nice normal size towels for once.

Started off with bbbj. Nice mix of kisses and sucking, no teeth. At this point i really wanted to shoot so i just held her head in place and gave a nice surprise. Took it like a champ and giggled before going for rinse. I remember at this point i glanced my watch and it has only been 20 mins. Off form today leh i think

Cuddled and talked for the next 30 or so mins. I asked her if she really does squirt she say she gets off when her p is getting eaten. She saw i was semi hard and grabbed it but now hard alr.

Round 2 started off with doggy. Lubed and started pounding away. She started getting really into it and then just suddenly planted her face into the bed and tensed up but i can feel her p quivering for a bit. Really damn ego booster leh so i flipped her over and she had this kinda embarassed look. I guess its 1-1 now haha. Slow fucking her in missionary while painting occasionally but she pulled me closer and asked for hard pounding.

She likes to bite so fair warning to bros. Like 10 mins after we changed to missionary i started going soft then thats when i knew im done. Didnt shoo me away and we even tcss abit before times up. Strangely enough my legs were still jelly even after like 3 hrs later. Man really dissapointing performance today i feel so sad.

Ymmv and happy hunting. Rtf most likely until i make her squirt haha

Old 21-04-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koraidon117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zara from Lust

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=930714

Looks: 8/10 Slight discount but still looks great.

Boobs : Natural B cups

Body : 10/10 nice body with a perky butt. Great view from doggy.

Service : 10/10 Very accomodative throughout and willing to please. Had 2s and although i didnt manage to release the 2nd time, she tried hard to help me to release and was apologetic that I could not get my 2nd shot.

RTF: Maybe, looking to try others.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gucci from Flirtygirl
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=932853

Tried her yesterday.
Very service-oriented lady and always smiling. Basically she will do whatever you asked to do without complains. Got good massage skills too and I had a good during the break.
Old 21-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
FR for scarlett. I am sooooo reluctant to do so but i want to help her as much as i can too. I say this because she is one of those gems you'll meet every now and then, and she's done it for me! Bros out there, please treat her well and you'll get "King" treatment from her that's for certain!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=932744

Location: 8/10 Shared apartment. But i believe overall there are major improvements, shower is ok now and bed is not creaky anymore. Never one for shared so 8 is pretty much it

Looks: 10/10 WYSIWYG. Young cute uni-girl look! Exactly what i came for (both ways)

Body: 9/10 Very young nubile body. Boobs were alright with me very playable and has nice amount of sag. Just 1 tattoo so a very clean look, fantastic.

BBBJ: 8/10 She is still perfecting her skill in this but can tell she puts in effort. A little teething but don't mind at all because of how cute she looks and how she looks back at me to check in on how i am feeling.

FJ: 10/10 Idk. I just find her so fking cute and adorable it is hard not to rate it 10/10. She can take any sort of pounding and positions too hence very much deserved.

GFE: 10/10 Can speak decent english so communications is no problem. Very gentle and sweet so yeah definitely rate her high here.

RTF worthy: Yes. 100%. Please take good care of this gem. To be very honest, i think the reason you may not see FRs is well, obvious to me at least, bros want to keep her to themselves. But since she asked, i can't say no even though it may imply tougher time to book her in the future.

Any bros who have tried her after my FR and agree she is such a fantastic gem, i wouldn't mind an upvote yeah.

Enjoy!

FR for Scarlett from OT

Similar experience with bro dmarked.

OKT: Very friendly and fun to talk to. Very straightforward with the instructions and very responsive.

Location: 8/10 G Area. It is a shared apartment, so toilet area might bump into others but didn't happened to me. The room is spacious with a queen size bed. Enough space to play. BYOT, towel is slightly small for me.

Looks: 9/10 WYSIWYG, the only discount is her thai tan skin, if not she look like the picture i tagged. Very cute and pretty young lady! Her eyes is round and nice, will keep looking at you during BJ. Age is very close to what was advertised but she definitely look young imo.

Body: 9/10 She is quite slim but not those gym toned body. She have small natural B cup boobs with a big sized brown nipple. Very soft and nice to play. No restrictions. There is a slight amount of sag but still ok for me.

DFK: Speak french but not aggressive type. I initiated and she is ok with it.

BJ: 7.5/10 Can feel a bit of teeth, but not always. Can feel that she is still new and trying to improve. Will keep looking at you to see if it is ok. Will keep your balls entertain also. I believe will improve with better guidance.

FJ: 8+0.5/10 Her moans are very adorable like those cute girls in JAV, she is quite shy as she will close her eyes and open once in a while. Tightness is ok, maybe she added too much lube but enough to let me finish in missionary. After the fj, we have a casual chat and she told me that my length was slightly painful for her. I told her that she should have told me then we can just finish with bj or hj. But she said that she prioritize the customer pleasure because we paid for the service. That's why I gave her 0.5 bonus pts. So if she say pain, i believe it must be very painful. Bravo service.

GFE: 9/10 Good english so no G translate needed. Very gentle and funny person, will joke around here and there. Feels like mixture a gf and friend.

RTF: Yes, if my pocket and time allows. She will be here for 2 weeks so please take good care of this gem. This is a 2nd tour to sg, was here 3 months ago. Just found out, she is Scarlett from club friday. YMMV

Last edited by johnwong99; 21-04-2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old 21-04-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick questions. Are there any Thai stables who service the West area. Preferably Jurong? Looking for a lunch-break quicky...
Old 21-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
222diacal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi Teeruklover

First visit to Gigi, attractive girl smiles warmly and is very serious about her work she pays very attentively to your reactions and know how to rasie your hormones. shes definately money worth!!! will be back for sure can get enough of her.
Old 21-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Lady: Sarah
Stable: Lust
Okt: accommodating

Looks: 8.5 pic a bit photoshopped. Still pretty just the face not as sharp
Body: 9/10 super chio body. Instant erection
Boobs: 10/10 bros this one I confirm really really big. For huuge breast lovers
Bbbj: 8.5/10 smooth and steady
Fj: 9/10 Good rider. She can take a big man. Adventurous and cheeky

Rtf: YES
Old 21-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwong99 View Post

FR for Scarlett from OT

Similar experience with bro dmarked.

OKT: Very friendly and fun to talk to. Very straightforward with the instructions and very responsive.

Location: 8/10 G Area. It is a shared apartment, so toilet area might bump into others but didn't happened to me. The room is spacious with a queen size bed. Enough space to play. BYOT, towel is slightly small for me.

Looks: 9/10 WYSIWYG, the only discount is her thai tan skin, if not she look like the picture i tagged. Very cute and pretty young lady! Her eyes is round and nice, will keep looking at you during BJ. Age is very close to what was advertised but she definitely look young imo.

Body: 9/10 She is quite slim but not those gym toned body. She have small natural B cup boobs with a big sized brown nipple. Very soft and nice to play. No restrictions. There is a slight amount of sag but still ok for me.

DFK: Speak french but not aggressive type. I initiated and she is ok with it.

BJ: 7.5/10 Can feel a bit of teeth, but not always. Can feel that she is still new and trying to improve. Will keep looking at you to see if it is ok. Will keep your balls entertain also. I believe will improve with better guidance.

FJ: 8+0.5/10 Her moans are very adorable like those cute girls in JAV, she is quite shy as she will close her eyes and open once in a while. Tightness is ok, maybe she added too much lube but enough to let me finish in missionary. After the fj, we have a casual chat and she told me that my length was slightly painful for her. I told her that she should have told me then we can just finish with bj or hj. But she said that she prioritize the customer pleasure because we paid for the service. That's why I gave her 0.5 bonus pts. So if she say pain, i believe it must be very painful. Bravo service.

GFE: 9/10 Good english so no G translate needed. Very gentle and funny person, will joke around here and there. Feels like mixture a gf and friend.

RTF: Yes, if my pocket and time allows. She will be here for 2 weeks so please take good care of this gem. This is a 2nd tour to sg, was here 3 months ago. Not sure what is her prev name and stable but might be able to find more Fr if can identify her. YMMV
Hey glad my FR helped and similar experience. She is really such a gem. Her eyes, yes, indeed they are beautiful. Prob helped make cum faster bcos of the way she looks back at me during missionary. She looks after her complexion too!
Old 22-04-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
royalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroyalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR for WAWA from Kinkythai.

Looks - 8/10 - 95% like the pics. Quite cute and her looks will grow on you.
Body - 9/10 - She is short but has beautiful body with nice pair of tits and ass! Ass is round and firm, perfect handles to hold onto for the wild ride!
BBBJ - 10/10 - Sucked on my dick like her life depended on it. Good variation with DT. She kept sucking on my balls too, giving a fair share of attention to both sides
Pussy - 9/10 - Clean and shaved as advertised.
FJ - 8/10 - An energetic bunny hopping on my dick. Rode me for about 10 minutes before I asked her to turn around so I can fuck her while staring at her bubble butt.
GFE - 10/10

Opt for CIM for the second shot. Kept sucking me after I unloaded into her mouth.

RTF - 100%
Old 22-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BenCraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi from TEERUKLOVER

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=932767

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Young like 25
Body 身材 : 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 (Natural)
Kissing 接吻 : 100/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 100/10
FJ 爱爱 : 100/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 1000/10 (GFE GAO GAO)

Remark: I was greeted with a smile and she is very friendly and chatty towards me and makes me feel like she is my girlfriend. She is very patient towards me and she can cooperate with me every position even though i took quite awhile to finish my job. And thanks Bro SK for the efficient reply and quality.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Confirm will RTF (I am addicted to her already)
Old 22-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Tiara

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 35C soft and nice to touch 9/10
Pussy: Wet wet wet!!! 10/10
Gfe: 10/10

Got skill know how handle your little brother well i can say its a welldone session. been supporting TRL for very long time trustable and reliable..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1