The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
FR for Zoe (previously listed as An Ran)

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zoe-massage/

For bros searching for more FRs, search for “An Ran”. Plenty of FRs available.

Overall: In and out within 45min. Session was very silent. Seems like she didn’t want to talk or what. Usually I have no problems breaking the ice with MLs but she’s a special case.

One thing to note is the phone usage during the session really is too much. You can tell she’s reaching to text and giving the sloppy 1 hand massage. Even worse sometimes the massage stops and she’s texting. For that reason I won’t RTM. There are better options out there that respect customer’s time.
Bro, last time I got zapped like mad for asking her ctc, after her ads re-listed, went to visit her, session was about the same as you.

She said sorry then stop massaging to reply messages, never think of RTM either.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
An Ran's service will never improve. Even if I went without expectations, I left quite disappointed. Her jiemeis also sama sama.
This band of sisters are not selling sexual or even massage service. Anyone seeking sexual gratification will likely to leave dissatisfied, and they have no desire to learn proper massage skills.

What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes. Compare with the "ah lian"s, village girls, school dropouts, etc. who are the typical MLs, they are of a somewhat higher class, much like Donna who was a HR executive back home. They all know that they are all relatively attractive looking girls with good enough assets to make their highly sexually desirable to make bros keep coming back in the hope of getting into their pants. But this "hope" will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.

Personally, a session with Zoya or Aimee is more enjoyable because at the very least, I get to enjoy a good massage, and from time to time, when they are in the mood, they let their guard down just that little bit.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

JT
Dolan

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 17-04-2021 at 03:22 AM. Reason: ...
Old 16-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This band of sisters are not selling sexual or even massage service. Anyone seeking sexual gratification will likely to leave dissatisfied, and they have no desire to learn proper massage skills.

What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes. Compare with the "ah lian"s, village girls, school dropouts, etc. who are the typical MLs, they are of a somewhat higher class, much like Donna who was a HR executive back home. They all know that they are all relatively attractive looking girls with good enough assets to make their highly sexually desirable to make bros keep coming back in the hope of getting into their pants. But this "hope" will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.

Personally, a session with Zoya or Aimee is more enjoyable because at the very least, I get to enjoy a good massage, and from time to time, when they are in the mood, they let their guard down just that little bit.
Impossible to get a reply from Aimee. At least Zoya replies
Old 16-04-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What they are providing is their company for 60 minutes...
More like intermittent company for 45-50 minutes lol

Zoe aka Anran aka Bella has been here for almost two years.

I met her in June 2019 when she first came.

Looks like nothing has changed since then.
Old 16-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
will be all that these bros will be getting, because the group of sisters have set very clear limits that they won't cross.
Stopped visiting her a while ago too. She is probably not hungry enough to improve. Probably has a group of regulars or has some 靠山😂

but one thing I like is her body though. She has a very good figure.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Walao. Why keep zapping me? I am just giving me honest opinion. Isn't this forum what this is all about?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Eh you said they can't massage? So what do we get? Company, a nice chat and prolly average HJ?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh you said they can't massage? So what do we get? Company, a nice chat and prolly average HJ?
As I mentioned in my previous post, inattentive and intermittent companionship for less than an hour.

Low sensual, low massage standards ok with me, but the most basic thing to do as any service provider is to show good attitude.

Which members of this gang lack.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Correct! Thats what's been happening. And maybe the false hope that you can get further. But you pretty much sum up what you get - just company, lots of restrictions, phone use interruptions, a nice chat and an average HJ.

But many punters are quite happy with this. Last year, the hype for these plain vanilla SN sky rocketed. Much to my dismay and annoyance. Lol. The way people spoke about having good conversation being the highlight of these MLs was the most ridiculous thing. Hahaha.

There are still a few customers who think this way. Maybe they forget that a nice chat can also be had with anyone. Even FLs too, who also provide boobs and a wet pussy to fill in the breaks in conversation. Hahaha.

Anyway gladly, I think the visas for these MLs are fast ending. So hopefully this band of sisters will be only a bland memory.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As I mentioned in my previous post, inattentive and intermittent companionship for less than an hour.

Low sensual, low massage standards ok with me, but the most basic thing to do as any service provider is to show good attitude.

Which members of this gang lack.
The only saving grace about them is quite easy to book.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going back to the Ke er that some bros complained too milf, I just realised she used to be bao er and is long around since the tiger den era when all the gals advertised there had some quality control and she oso used to receive rave reviews

So do the bros expectations now go up or quality of ml really improve now???
Old 16-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But many punters are quite happy with this. Last year, the hype for these plain vanilla SN sky rocketed. Much to my dismay and annoyance. Lol. The way people spoke about having good conversation being the highlight of these MLs was the most ridiculous thing. Hahaha.
Hell I can do that with my female friends, and some are quite pretty too. Of cos if I ask for a HJ they might throw water in my face
Old 16-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hell I can do that with my female friends, and some are quite pretty too. Of cos if I ask for a HJ they might throw water in my face
That's why I was stumped!!! I mean, sure, the better service providers were not around then, and the options were extremely limited... sure visit them, like I did sometimes. But to glorify and hype up these vanilla MLs and the "nice chats" was just mind boggling.

Anyway, that's the past. Things are more sane now, except for the rise in rates.

But like I mentioned before, there's more to choose from now. And to be perfectly honest, the best chats, most tender loving cuddling moments, and most romantic frenching sessions I have been having recently, aren't even with MLs, they are actually with a few remarkable FLs.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post
Sharing this FR...

(infamous) Z!on Rd place...

Found ad on the castle, sweet messages saying "free now"

Have to pay upfront, then had to wait 20 mins outside... awkward & waste time

It was nice for a while, first thing she did was jump on me and kiss me
But later on became clock watching / rushing

The walls are also super thin so you can hear other people talking

How common is it to kiss MLs? Would you do it or nah?
As a general rule of thumb...when you see Z!0n, RUN FAR FAR AWAY. Experience there has been at best decent. Most of the time it’s horrible. Bait and switch, rushing to shoot within 30 min, waiting for turn, poor attitude, top up for this and that machiam EA games and micro transactions. When I see the Z!0n address I stop texting. Say no to Z!0n.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1