The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Economist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I am a Liverpool supporter too.
Old 27-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
I say more due to poor finishing and bad luck that good goalkeeping. Freidel was very lucky on many occasions. (But credit to him, he did save one or two good sure-goals. Former Liverpool player wat, must be good rite ....)

The strikers missed so many chances. Alonso got a shot hit bar. Man, how unlucky can you get?

It should have worse case been a draw. But, as it is, our defense had an unfortunate lapse in concentration. In previous matches, we were lucky our defensive mistakes were not exploited but it was a disaster waiting to happen. And it did last night. Rafa needs to tell his players not to lose the ball like that and also learn from Blackburn how to win back a ball. I am pretty impressed by the sheer doggedness the Blockburn players fought for the ball that led to that goal. Sheer determination
Yep, we have fallen back down again. But, the difference with the other teams ain't that big. A few more wins will see us back up again. No fear. Liverpool will deliver.

Cheers

Fully agree with you bro, I watched the match on a live stream... Damn bloody unlucky... cursed our luck at times, though I must admit that rovers came out at 2nd half fighting and closing down on the ball better than us...

Just a minor blip, I'm sure...We'll bounce back against spurs... And hopefully other results go our way... Hehehe...

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Old 28-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

i thought tat liverpoolgonna start a winning streak like last seasons...i guess is 10 match or wat...all things come to an end at BB....

let's look forward to sat match......

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs is not an easy team to beat on home ground and furthermore seems like they are beginning to find their touch at last...but of course I would still be rooting for a Liverpool win..hopefully..
Old 28-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Spurs is not an easy team to beat on home ground and furthermore seems like they are beginning to find their touch at last...but of course I would still be rooting for a Liverpool win..hopefully..

if i m not wrong..spurs have been unbeaten at home for quite a number of games at home....

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 0
mocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pai sei pai sei.. this the first time i came into this forum even though i join much earlier.. understanding liverpool not doing good lately (years) but i long since their fans.. a saying goes like this ~~ ONCE A RED, ALWAYS A RED~~
they may be going thru some rough patches now, but i believe they will be at the top very soon!! may god be with them... O MI TUO FO

cheers
Old 28-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 0
mocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
if i m not wrong..spurs have been unbeaten at home for quite a number of games at home....

bro thats the reason why liverpool will win this match even more.. so no worry... cheers!!

they can be never stay unbeaten forever.. in tat case bookie going to have nose blood liao..

jus 2cents of comments hor ... cheers cheers cheers !!
Old 28-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha33 View Post
bro thats the reason why liverpool will win this match even more.. so no worry... cheers!!

they can be never stay unbeaten forever.. in tat case bookie going to have nose blood liao..

jus 2cents of comments hor ... cheers cheers cheers !!
in tat case...let's hope for the best outcome......

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 29-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posted by Janno in the RAWK site... for KL bros attention! If any going this Sat, chio me.. I might be dropping by.

---From Jonno----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Malaysian Reds, if you live around KL area, you wou've at lest heard of the place Broadwalk, probably been there too, I have been going there for about 5 years now. It's a nice little place with lots of pictures, scarfs and flags, things that us reds would bring back and give it to Bala, the previous owner, yes previous, he sold the place to a couple who knows nothing about football. And the place is not the same since.

Being thousands of miles away from Anfield, this is THE place to be on match day if you want good atmostphere and great crowd. Plus, it is the place where we know for sure they will show the game on tele, rather than some other crap games involving Rent boys, Moan USA or ARSE ANAL.

The thing is lads, the place is dying, most of the usual people stop going after Bala sold the place off and that many just simply stop, I'm not sure why, but the thing is that many have started to go to other place which they claimed that is not as nice and don't always show the games.

I was there for the past few weeks and the it is depressing to know that there's only about 4 or 5 people there, from an atmosphere better than some pubs in Liverpool itself (something I am proud of, told to me by a few scousers).

Out of concern, I met up with the owners about a couple of hours ago to axpress my concern about the place, as I heard that there's a plan to turn it into a sports bar, somehow the thought of the emblem with that devil hanging next to Shanks' picture on this side and the stupid cannon on the other just do me in. I can't take that. I asked them to give it another go, just to see if crowd would come back, for my part, I have promised that I will post it up here for everyone to see and hopefully come back and support the place, it's not so much the area but the environment, for those who were there, cast your mind back when we won number 5 in the wee hours, or when Stevie thundered that shot in 7 months ago, how the place simply exploded into this euphoria of songs and strangers hugging each other.

The owners also said that they will put in some effort into starting some football related, especially LFC related promotions and let's bring back the glory days, starting this weekend at the 2300 hrs kick off (Malaysian time) against Spurs, I will be there, hope that everyone will be there and I know I am using this a little loosely, but I thinkit's time we Reclaim Our Broadwalk, this is very similar to the RTK campaign here.

They shouldn't walk alone...
Old 29-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

RAFA: WE MUST BE MORE RUTHLESS
Jimmy Rice 28 December 2006

Rafa Benitez has called on his side to be more ruthless in front of goal when they travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday.
The Spaniard was disappointed with the number of chances the Reds missed during the Boxing Day visit to Blackburn.

"I have to be pleased with the quality of the movements, but not with the most important thing, which was the finishing," said Benitez.

"Maybe sometimes it's a ruthlessness in our game. When you can, you must finish the games.

"The game was similar to Charlton in the number of chances, but not in the goals. A lot of our away games have been like this.

"We have to analyse why we didn't score and why we didn't create more chances in the second half. We must look to the next game against Tottenham and take our chances there."

(Extracted from www.liverpoolfc.tv)

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Old 29-12-2006, 07:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post

"We have to analyse why we didn't score and why we didn't create more chances in the second half. We must look to the next game against Tottenham and take our chances there."
Coz we don't have a prolific goalscorer in our team at the moment. As Rafa's priority is to stay compact,he always looks for strikers who can link up well with teammates. As much as I dislike Chelski players, we would have been breathing down on MU's neck if we have an in form striker like Drogba.
Old 30-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Coz we don't have a prolific goalscorer in our team at the moment. As Rafa's priority is to stay compact,he always looks for strikers who can link up well with teammates. As much as I dislike Chelski players, we would have been breathing down on MU's neck if we have an in form striker like Drogba.
Hahaha... Actually those words were Rafa's...

Yup, fully agree with you bro... Bu I believe Rafa knows what he's doing... And Bells will definitely do better from now... Not forgetting Kuyt, his goals-to-games ratio back in Holland was just amazing... Though EPL's a much tougher league.

Let's also not forget that even prolific strikers have dips in their from.. and it so happens that DOGba IS in form now...
Old 31-12-2006, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 19
GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!

hooray!liverpool beat spurs 1-0.thanks to little spaniard garcia! at least can have some good news for new year!
Old 31-12-2006, 07:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL joe View Post
hooray!liverpool beat spurs 1-0.thanks to little spaniard garcia! at least can have some good news for new year
Yeah, not a beautiful but a messy goal though A lot of nail bitings as Rafa decided to hold on to the lead,most probably with the next home clash with
Bolton in his mind. Hopefully Kuyt can recover from his lack of confidence in front of the goal ASAP & can't wait to see us back to the 3rd,especially after Chelski
& Arse dropped points again.

Happy 2007 to all the fellow Reds,Cheers!
Old 31-12-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

What a close shave,kena pinned down for most of 2nd half
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1