The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 16-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Any bros can confirm Tracy from Emmanuelle has natural Es?
Old 16-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotion View Post
I have a FR for this girl in the link.
http://www.$$$$$boy.com/item/home-15/
Realise unable to click on link. So details as below.
From $$$$$boy - stable: Neverland, girl name: Ploy. For curious bros
Name: Ploy.
I saw her at locanto ad. So thought trying luck outside here. Just in case, the contact given at locanto ad and the link above is different number. So back to story.
Thought of trying my luck so went ahead with the booking. Reached the area and went up.
The girl and the 1 from the pic is different but i was like, fuk it and went ahead.
Well things was sop except for u shower alone and after round 1 she was hugging and den she fall aslp. I didnt bother to wake her up as my bro was not keen for round 2. The toilet got no soap for shower @.@. Hahhahaha
If you guys are going to book this girl im talking abt, err advise is to avoid. She does not have any good compare to the 1s here.
I put it as a bad experience. But if u guys manage to see the true person from the pic. Tell me LOL
Bro? Next time use Google Chrome to view the website. Then on the pic, right-click and choose "Search Google for Image". If the person in the pic is posted else where, all the links will be reflected out, then you will know if this stable is posting real or fake pics. As in your case here, the pic are posted in Thai hence this is really a Thai FL but not the real person that attend to you. Here's the link to the search I've found. https://www.google.com.sg/search?tbs...nv-hTqUJUaY97w
Old 16-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mjreturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[/

FR for FarSai from Ruk.

Look: as above photo
Boob: soft B. Very yummy tho.
French: 8.5/10. Very passionate and will initiate.
Body : fair. From Chiang Mai
Language:7/10 can understand English
Bbbj: 8/10. Slurpy sound effect
FJ : 9/10. Can do a lot of style and initiate to change. Best is doggie.
Gfe: 9/10. Can talk a lot under the roof. Will cuddle and kiss u after 1shot and initiate 2nd shot.

Above is my personal experience. Other might differ.
Thanks.
Old 16-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiostun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried from this stable before?

*note: external link*
www. *****boy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=233

***** = noodle dish

The pics seem abit dodgy
Old 16-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
alohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
Anyone tried from this stable before?

*note: external link*
www. *****boy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=233

***** = noodle dish

The pics seem abit dodgy
Don't waste your time and money. Confirm fake.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tazs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can PM me how to book Michelle from Royce Babes? Can't find her contact!!
Old 17-08-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
emotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahhahaha next time will do so. But 1 thing for sure is LB has nth but fakes XD
Just to clarify the LB I stated is not LaserBabe. They have the same initial but I'm referring to the website L@ksaboy has nth but fakes. Incase there's anyone here mistook what I mean
Old 17-08-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just to clarify the LB I stated is not LaserBabe. They have the same initial but I'm referring to the website L@ksaboy has nth but fakes. Incase there's anyone here mistook what I mean
Not all are fakes.
If you're not sure, don't anyhow comment.

For example:
There are stables over there, that advertise also in SBF - those aren't fake.

Those fake stables usually use images that are easily busted using Google search, or too plain obvious to be true.
I guess they're really banking in on luring in the newbies.
Old 17-08-2016, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mastman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone tried Ple/June/Pinky from Siam Resort. Planning to try today or tomorrow. Any insights will be helpful.
Old 17-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoa so many new stables today
Old 17-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I tried. Different Person.
Haha you sound depressed bro. How was the session?

I just tried Ally as well, and personally I do like her very much. Though the Cherry from ET88 previously is still definitely better looking in face and body (but I still find Ally pleasant looking lah, a bit my type also), Ally still provide great services, good attitude, no shortchange or anything. She does french also (which I like a lot) which is why I favour them
Old 17-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
astanley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
10/Aug - 12pm
Nikki
http://www.rukboutique.com/

Decided to support Bro Ruk while my usual stable do not have a CIM expert. Texted Bro Ruk after bro WPNS CIM session and decided to give it a try!

Bro Ruk: fast in providing feedback and instruction. Really good service.

Look: she's look yummy! SYT maybe in her mid 20s. One that you will take her number and bang!
Boobs: not too big. Maybe a "B" cup natural boobs.
Shower: standard for me. Clean me from head to toe and spend some time cleaning my little bro and back hole.
French: we started frenching right after we shower! Lots of hot French and tounge actions! French non-stop
AR: hell yeah! She spend a good 5mins poking my poor hole with her tounge! Licking non stop.
BBBJ: Great and long BBBJ! Lick and suck, lick and suck! First shot took almost 15mins! Intervert between BBBJ and ball licking! CIM in small mouth and she suck in all in. Non stop sucking even after I cum!
Massage: simple and easy massage, not the best I have but who cares! She tried to grab my bro and started to polish it with mouth. Here comes round 2!!!
FJ: round 2 started with lots of BBBJ + AR after a good 10mins I reach out for Condom and here we go!! Banging non stop!!! She's really high and wet! She even run herself during FJ!!! Before I cum I pull out the condom and requested for CIM again!! Yeah!!! She suck it all out while I'm standing and she rubbing her sister non stop!! I bet she cum at least twice!

Overall she's one of the best CIM lady out there. Will be great if she add more strength in her CiM and BBBJ. Bro out there please teach her! Did I mention the BBBJ I had was DT too? Haha!!!

Overall she's a gem for CIM, BBBJ, DT, Frenching, AR and pretty lady!

Let me know if you any questions!
Old 17-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the new stables fantasia and nataree?
Old 17-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Roselyn from Pacific Star

Was feeling the itch and was browsing through the various profiles when I was attracted by her pics. I was a little apprehensive given the lack of FR but decided to take a leap of faith (usually Bro Cash girls at worst are not that bad) and without foretelling the rest of the FR, it was rewarding decision.

Look: Large eyes, nice facial features and no doubt pretty...really pretty. With looks like that, things are off to a good start. After stripping for the shower, got to admire her nice slim figure. Overall, really really pretty. Decision for the leap of faith is paying off more and more. Thing to note is that she is not that fair, more like a very sexy and pretty minah.

The Deed: Was surprise by her initiative. Lots of frenching and foreplay as she treat you like a long lost lover. Funny thing is that she came on too strong and wild, it seem our actions at time are not in sync and it end up feeling like we are young lovers doing it for the first time in the heat of passion. After the first shot, end up cuddling and more foreplay and it was the fastest second shot I have...all in all, it was about 30mins of wild action.

Overall experience: Continuing from above, although it was non-stop action for 30mins, we end up cuddling and relaxing in bed. Extra marks for not rushing me off even though the second shot is done, and still treating me as a lover. Full marks for GFE. Too bad her English is quite basic and we end up using translation app to communicate. She supposed to be masseuse in Bangkok so I assume her message skills should not be that bad but due to the whirlwind action, i did not have the chance to try it. Perhaps next time as she is a gem that deserve a rtf rating.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Itching for a big boob lady.
Anyone tried Tracy or ivy from emnanuelle?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1