The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Wow I was on a flight back from Hong Kong and just nice I say next to a Pinoy... I chatted her up about everything.. At 1st non sexual.. Then when the lights go off.. She whispered to ask me follow her go to toilet... The rest is history!! after that we exchange wechat contact as she only stay log her for 3 days... I guess the next 3 days will be enjoy!!!
U r sure one lucky chap!!!
Old 27-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiweisam View Post
Bro, must respect them and listen to them at first before meet,sms with them always. but don't promise anything. at first meeting- around 30-50 dollar lunch, then have a movie. at corner seat. Then from there, a lot of things can be decided- whether there is second meeting or not. The protocol always like that. in the cinema, the max we can do is play boobs…if she lets you do what you want- bingo....-then plan for second meeting which is- HOTEL~~hehehe..but before 2nd meeting, she will show you something one- like live web cam and etc. i just don't know why…the protocol is always like that.. the max is they will ask for help which i met one- she asked for "money" assistant after that few times fuck, every times few rounds. asked 200 send to her family which i found its fair enough.
After that, she is yours until you feel bored and hunt new one.
In cinema can play with boob, why wait next meeting? Straight Can go hotel for sure like what I do normally
Old 27-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Wow I was on a flight back from Hong Kong and just nice I say next to a Pinoy... I chatted her up about everything.. At 1st non sexual.. Then when the lights go off.. She whispered to ask me follow her go to toilet... The rest is history!! after that we exchange wechat contact as she only stay log her for 3 days... I guess the next 3 days will be enjoy!!!
I thought this is maid forum?
Old 27-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
I thought this is maid forum?
Sorry I forgot to mention she works as a maid in HK
Old 28-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
If you want horny maid, feel free to pm me. Exchange basis is on
Cuba, u still boh reply the Xchange leh...
Old 28-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chancee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah reading all this makes me wonder in envy how u guys do it man! already drooling
Old 28-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
I have been reading this thread for a couple of months and been trying to get a new maid to bonk. I almost give up and wanted to just delete my wechat apps cos I have not been successful and I thot it was just a waste of time.
But finally i managed to get one 2 days ago...and she didn't even ask for money (please don't ask me to share her contact yet...let me enjoy her until we both get tired of each other)

So for bros who are still trying to bonk a maid, don't give up.
When u fail, try and try again! You may be pleasantly surprised...
yes ur right so far till nw been bonk 2 maid. looking forward aim for indo maid until nw not meet yet
Old 28-06-2014, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Hooker268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep the story moving.......
Old 28-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
releasee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.............
Old 28-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

a maid message me to go out this Saturday night (tonight) with her cousin. Both about 6-7/10 in looks. early 30+. She said they are not intended to go back to their employer house and wish to overnight somewhere. Both of them wish to come to my house and chat and drink and sleep. I suggested to go hotel cos bed and air-con more comfortable. They agreed. I jokingly said I let them sleep on the bed and I lay on the floor or chair as gentleman. But she said we can sleep together on the same bed and I sleep between the two of them. But she said I cannot be naughty ..if I naughty anyone of them will awake and know (apparently I know she like me). She wanted me to buy beer and titbit and three of us just eat chat and play card in the hotel room...until tired and sleep...honestly, two of them quite chio..and body is 7-8 too..how can I resist not to touch them on bed...if can threesome lagi best....let me think of strategy...any bro wish to contribute your strategy?
Old 28-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tonightt is Cool - loads of Potential

Very interesting to read.

Last edited by tonightt; 02-07-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Old 28-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
a maid message me to go out this Saturday night (tonight) with her cousin. Both about 6-7/10 in looks. early 30+. She said they are not intended to go back to their employer house and wish to overnight somewhere. Both of them wish to come to my house and chat and drink and sleep. I suggested to go hotel cos bed and air-con more comfortable. They agreed. I jokingly said I let them sleep on the bed and I lay on the floor or chair as gentleman. But she said we can sleep together on the same bed and I sleep between the two of them. But she said I cannot be naughty ..if I naughty anyone of them will awake and know (apparently I know she like me). She wanted me to buy beer and titbit and three of us just eat chat and play card in the hotel room...until tired and sleep...honestly, two of them quite chio..and body is 7-8 too..how can I resist not to touch them on bed...if can threesome lagi best....let me think of strategy...any bro wish to contribute your strategy?
congrats to you...this is definitely good news...I suggest you let nature takes its course...sometimes you dun know what it leads to...all the planning can come to nothing in this delicate situation...just be yourself and be naughty...hahah....good luck...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. She wanted me to buy beer and titbit and three of us just eat chat and play card in the hotel room...until tired and sleep...honestly, two of them quite chio..and body is 7-8 too..how can I resist not to touch them on bed...if can threesome lagi best....let me think of strategy...any bro wish to contribute your strategy?
Maybe they already plan to gangbang you Just joking.
Anyway, good luck. Awaiting for your FR
Old 28-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
congrats to you...this is definitely good news...I suggest you let nature takes its course...sometimes you dun know what it leads to...all the planning can come to nothing in this delicate situation...just be yourself and be naughty...hahah....good luck...
haha...my worry is no hotel room like hoteo 81, fragrance at night to check in till morning (saturday night very full) ....g...unless those star rated hotel? big bed and spacious
Old 28-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...my worry is no hotel room like hoteo 81, fragrance at night to check in till morning (saturday night very full) ....g...unless those star rated hotel? big bed and spacious
let me know which hotel allow 3, 81/fragrance don't... one time I booked two pinay end up cancel one because 81 said only 2 per room ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1