The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
agreed

but I feel more at home in Vietnam than Singapore. planning for retirement there one day.....maybe be a tea farmer with my ger since her family in this trade ......ha ha ha ha ........

may be I was part of the vietanmese refugee wave that got left behind in sillypore and was adopted ...may want to check with my mum the truth behind my birth .....
I think you spent much more time in Joo Chiat than in Vietnam, so your feeling of `at home in vietnam ' is actually still in Singapore. As for you being left behind by the vietnamese refugees, i seriously doubt so. If you still look the same and with the same size i saw you many years ago, for sure you are not vietnamese
Old 24-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
ha ha bro...ya 4 years is very long (she still dun like to eat satay and durian!!!). she came here to study her degree when i met her..then subsequently got married. all her viet friends here have all returned to vietnam..a few migrated overseas (e.g. canada). she also got a grp of british council friends where she studied english with...but they have also went back to their own countries...so she basically only got me, our baby and my parents to keep her company. prob when her bro comes to ntu this aug she wun be so lonely anymore...

my wife is also quite selective with who to mix with, becos she ever told me in vietnam... she dun like to mix with those that come from countryside..

her friends mostly quite well off one... haiz... wad to do now?.... i no $$$ hehe
You belong to the same category as Bro Sha Gua, whose vietnamese wife was former student in Singapore. Something i find it weird, 4 years roi, your wife should be very much used to life in Singapore, unless she has been returning to Vietnam very often. If you allow her to spend a lot of time in Vietnam, then forever she will not be used to life here. As for the richer vietnamese, most of the time, they do not like to mix around with people from the countryside.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
How religious are Vietnamese people? Are Vietnamese superstitious? Do many of them believe in the supernatural or the existence of ghosts?
Vietnamese from the countryside are very superstitious. Each village will sure have a few so called `witches' that earn their living by performing rituals for the local people. Some even claimed that if someone has stolen your money, they can perform ritual to make the thief appear before you and return you the money. To each their own, but my experience tells me that most of them are bullshitters. I remember my wife told me that if want to be successful in business, must `feed' a priest in the village to help me. When my business is good, the priest will claim its his rituals that help me to earn money. So i must give him a few million VND. When business is bad, i asked him for help. Boastful enough to say `no problem, i do ritual and your business will be good' 2 weeks later, business still bad and my wife told him. He immediately says `because this month your luck no good so nothing can help' knn.... this is total bullshit. If business good, its his credit, if business no good, its my fault. So why should i feed him? Not good still want to boast to be the best in the province. I had enough.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
ha ha bro...ya 4 years is very long (she still dun like to eat satay and durian!!!). she came here to study her degree when i met her..then subsequently got married.

her friends mostly quite well off one... haiz... wad to do now?.... i no $$$ hehe
Bro, vietnam also got durian la and lots of it. The durian they have is the more watery type, but not bad tasting. Its a personal preference la. As for malay and indian food, my wife also do not like after so long. My wife also don't like the almond taste, like almond jelly. She says almond is a chinese thingy, vietnamese don't like.

As for her friends being well off, you got no choice. You choose to marry a viet lady of her calibre, you got to accept. Since she got her degree, get her to work. It will help her to adapt to life here better and lighten your financial burden.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
After reading some comments here, I feel I have to chip on since my wife is viet too. I have to agree that most of them find it hard to adapt to sg life since culture is very diff. my viet wife also gimme a lot of problems but most of it got nothing to do with her family. Mil always tell my wife to listen to me and not be a spoilt girl. I have been married for almost 4 years and I have gone thru quite a lot with my wife and till now she still haven't adapted. So its not an overnight thing. Just my two cents.
cultural difference are something that is in-born and de-programming will take time ....

4 years is a long time but patience is the key .....just keep the communication open ......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 24-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pipipapupi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys you all know usually people from vietnam usually take what airlines to singapore?
Old 24-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipapupi View Post
guys you all know usually people from vietnam usually take what airlines to singapore?
There's Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Lionair, Jetstar, Tigerairways . There's also Silkair if flying in from Danang.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pipipapupi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There's Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Lionair, Jetstar, Tigerairways . There's also Silkair if flying in from Danang.
Ooo almost all the same hm, thanks bro. New to this forum so fast boom question le haha.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro singviet..

i am thinking of settling down with a vietnam girl. How should i look for one, i went down some agency, their charges is like 10k. any idea how to look out for one?
Old 24-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong View Post
i am thinking of settling down with a vietnam girl. How should i look for one, i went down some agency, their charges is like 10k. any idea how to look out for one?
wah...din know the agency charge 10k liao...

best is to go wetnam to find....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wah...din know the agency charge 10k liao...

best is to go wetnam to find....
Remember got 1 guy promote his service on village gals, find him Loh ... Hahaha ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 24-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong View Post
hey bro singviet..

Hi bro, wife cannot be bought one, cannot last. You can also doesn't mean that she will not run away.

somemore those off the shelves are just a tip of a ice bergs, most cmi one. some even say they may be divorcees / part time bar girls etc. my point is, why confine yourself to so limited choice when you can have the whole population to choose and tackle? do you have any ideas how many syt there are in vietnam?

imagine yourself just grab one from the agency, bonded by woman charter, then met the right one. sure bang balls.

suggest you gather a few buddies to go for holiday in your desired area. walk the ground and you will never look back (at agencies / singapore girls).

Choke Dee krup. (ps. i am siam supporter)
Old 24-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Remember got 1 guy promote his service on village gals, find him Loh ... Hahaha ...
i have talk to this guy before. his ladies have the maid kind of looks. maybe he also know so his emphasize is on "homemaker" kind of wife. this theory more suitable for old folks. younger guy sure dun like that kind one.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
do you have any ideas how many syt there are in vietnam?
I also very interested to know the exact statistics, how many are there?
Old 25-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
I also very interested to know the exact statistics, how many are there?
why need to know exact statics? alot until you wont have enough time to bonk them all in this life time.

by the way, you really gone into hiding when the Tiger is out to feed more 2121 huh?
no worries lah... he is very tame now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1