The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Actually, viet gals are easily recognisable in Singapore. The most give away is the way Viet gals dress. Most of the viet gals here are from the villages, thus the clothings they way also reflect the place they are from.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Actually, viet gals are easily recognisable in Singapore. The most give away is the way Viet gals dress. Most of the viet gals here are from the villages, thus the clothings they way also reflect the place they are from.

not to say the special smell that exudes from them....

no matter how well they have evolved ....I can still smell them from afar....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 25-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
I also very interested to know the exact statistics, how many are there?

at last count in 2003, vn population stands at 80million....

so even if @10% still much more than sillypore.....which is why they are exported out ......

Old 25-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

lament, the special body odour of Vietnamese girls; is it from the Vietnamese food they often eat? Fish sauce, that sort of food? Thank you.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
lament, the special body odour of Vietnamese girls; is it from the Vietnamese food they often eat? Fish sauce, that sort of food? Thank you.
bro, I lived and breathe vn air for many years....

fish sauce is my favourite sauce this days ........been laping it up by the mouthfuls...

Old 25-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wah...din know the agency charge 10k liao...
U interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Remember got 1 guy promote his service on village gals, find him Loh ... Hahaha ...
Also virgin.... I still prefer city gers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Choke Dee krup. (ps. i am siam supporter)
Errr why r u in this thread??
Old 25-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Remember got 1 guy promote his service on village gals, find him Loh ... Hahaha ...
dun need la...just cum with me to wetnam...sure so fun till you dun feel like settling down...

tell you wat...my ex 1 kept asking me to reconcile and suffering like crazy when she saw me so care free...my ex 2 also says "em yeu anh..."...but no longer keen to bother with her...

now have 3 ban gai who can go shooting and 6 targets still pursuing...

even a ba chu from ca phe wan to intro her con gai nho to me...haha...

can't wait till my next trip...lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U interested?
are you crazy...if you read all the fun I had above...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong View Post
hey bro singviet..

i am thinking of settling down with a vietnam girl. How should i look for one, i went down some agency, their charges is like 10k. any idea how to look out for one?
My girl's sister is 19 years old, still studying in Vietnam and still virgin.. But dun think so will be one in the next few months cos many vn boys after her...

But is still comes to compability la...
Old 25-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
most of the time i can actually spot correctly that the girl is from vietnam when outside with my wife.even my wife say that i am correct after they open their mouth and talk.yah is the dressing and also their face and how they carry themselve when outside .different from china ppl
Old 25-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only vn girls from the village can be easily recognisable from there dress sense. but some vn girls from the city are hardly recognisable from their dress sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
not to say the special smell that exudes from them....

no matter how well they have evolved ....I can still smell them from afar....
i am still up to that level... only encounter bad breath vb few times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
the dressing and also their face and how they carry themselve when outside .different from china ppl
at least the viet girls put effort to make up and dress proper (blouse and jeans at least) when they go places like orchard as compared to sillypore girls (sandle and shorts)
Old 26-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
My girl's sister is 19 years old, still studying in Vietnam and still virgin.. But dun think so will be one in the next few months cos many vn boys after her...

But is still comes to compability la...
care to intro me .....

Old 26-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
only vn girls from the village can be easily recognisable from there dress sense. but some vn girls from the city are hardly recognisable from their dress sense.

i am still up to that level... only encounter bad breath vb few times

at least the viet girls put effort to make up and dress proper (blouse and jeans at least) when they go places like orchard as compared to sillypore girls (sandle and shorts)
one thing to add,i find that most viet girl will either do a very light make up when going out or nothing but at least can see if they remove make up when back at home compare to most sg girl who is a total different face when make out is remove at home,u will be shock at the hugh different
Old 26-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
total different face when make out is remove at home,u will be shock at the hugh different
that is why we need to be careful when finding vb to go lam tinh overnight.
you make wake up seeing a ghost beside
Old 26-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Wah...... like that you no stress meh? Will she keep comparing you with her elite graduate guy frens ?
haha abit stress lo... but used to it liao...go back vietnam visiting more stress...becos see her friends all richer than me!!!
Old 26-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
haha abit stress lo... but used to it liao...go back vietnam visiting more stress...becos see her friends all richer than me!!!
nothing wrong...always behave poor even you are rich...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1