The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fcfzcczdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

TY69

Asking OKT for a slim and can french girl and he strongly reccomended Sofia,

When i first saw her, i was blown away, she is tall, pretty and model like figure. wearing a sexy tank top and hugged me when i first saw her. Her english is really good, i think better than mine haha. Brought me to the shower and wash me like a baby and Blow me nice in the shower i was so high.

When we are back in the room she was so hot naked i can just cum there and then but i hold on. She cat bath me and we french like long lost lover, i like hot french and she out did me, after that she started her BBBJ, normally i will not cum but she is so good that i accidentlly cum inside her mouth and i feel so bad hehe. She keep baby here baby there, i told her i think i first shot i tired already but she complained i never do anything much haha. but little do i know, she made me cum again when she BBBJ me for a second time, pretty face plus super suction , i am drained lol.

Looks : 11/10 (exactly the same and SHE IS SO PRETTY)
French : 10/10 i love it
BBBJ : I CUM twice
FJ : no chance ):
Shower : 9/10 felt like a king
Catbath : 8/10 shiok
Comms : 10/10 i think her english better than mine
RTF : YES , will marry her just to do her everyday xD
Old 28-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Eggsy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a bad experience with NatareecluB .. Hotel receptionist kept asking me for room number and raising her voice... Chiong safe! Girls are good tho.. Just the place
Old 28-08-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
hornyboy9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR but I had to post it.

Bowvy from airangels.

Face: 8.5/10 Eurasian look just as indicated, sexy but slightly darker than picture

Boob: 9/10 Nice full C cup, definitely for boobs lover

Body: 8/10 Smooth slightly tanned skin typical of thais

Frenching: 0/10 Didn't allow me to kiss, was quite annoyed

BBBJ: 5/10 Average, and seems like she doesn't really like it. Turned me off

Service: 5/10 Now this is the problem. Her svc initially was SOP and I wasn't complaining, but several problems popped up. Firstly she kept checking the time. After my first shot, she complained that she was hungry, ok i get it, but then she started talking about how there were raids recently and she wants me to hurry up. I hate it when getting rushed, and it really turned me off, making the 2nd time take much longer. Then when she gimme BBBJ, I don't cum as easily from BJ, and she kept asking me if I'm cumming. Wtf stop rushing me please. During the SVC she also constantly asks for tips and tell me to buy her stuff when I return next time. Like wtf do you expect me to return if you gimme this kind of svc? I still gave her a 5 as at least she tried and did not chase me out before I finished the 2nd shot. But I have to say I left with a rather sour mood.

RTF: NO. She's pretty but with this kind of svc I would rather not. Bros be careful
Old 28-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I like to share a bad encounter that I had recently.
She said sorry, next customer waiting, and then she dashed off.

I dun think they run independently.

But since no OKT, No banner, Cannot complaint, LL again.

Sharing this encounter here to prevent bro falling into the traps like me.

Dun waste our hard money to this.

Good share, maybe you should post the wechat and the ladies pics here to inform reader here. So readers here can be aware of it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Del from DH

Face: 7.5/10 - Quite cute up close, like a poly lian.
Boob: 7/10 - D cup bolt ons, at least OKT was honest with me unlike those that pretend a;; their gals are natural or stacked
Body: 8/10 - Young and smooth complexion, nice ass to squeeze
Frenching: 9/10 - Very sensual, light kisses to full make out session
FJ: 8/10 - Great to doggy her and watch her ass bounce
GFE: 8/10 - Lots of hugs and kisses
RTF: Think she leaving in a few days so probably no time.
Location: Nice place that regular supporters will be familiar with
Old 28-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

First time writing FR so please bear with me.

Mui from Fantasia

Face: 8/10 Same as photo, sweet demure girl next door type
Boob: 8/10 Right size for me
Catbath: 9/10 Very serious in doing her work, long and slow catbath with AR
Frenching: 9/10 Very good GFE here, feels like long lost lovers frenching
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Right suction and speed, I like the feel of it
Painting: Never try
FJ: 9/10 Naturally wet and quite horny once she gear up, will initiate position change automatically
GFE: 10/10 This is where she score, very good GFE. Don't rush things and will slowly bring you into action teasing you bit by bit
RTF: Yes, if time and Vitamin M permits

Overall: 8.5/10

She is those demure sweet looking girl next door type, looks shy but is naughty. Non commercial feel. Takes things slow and steady. She is also naturally wet down south and seems to enjoy the FJ as much as I do and will initiate position change. Her GFE very powerful, much like friends/FB relationship.

For me it is one of the better bonk in recent months, would be visiting her again soon
Old 28-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I tried Kitty last night when feeling itchy.

FR for [Kitty](https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=624158) from Nataree.

Location: Place is relatively discreet. Place is quite a distance to walk from the nearest MRT, so again, I took an uber instead. Didn't have to book hotel room. Went to the place. Bros, take note, OKT says NOT to talk to the reception, he told me some people go ask the reception about the room and they were turned away. I went straight up. When I open the door, fwah. Don't know if it's me or what. She kind of looks like Fiona Xie hahaha. A more meaty one la. But got that foxy look.

Room: As usual, although it's a different room, it's still small and cramped.

Looks: Foxy, like want to eat me up like that hahah.
Attitude: Service oriented. Very hard working. No complains at all.
Shower: Showered together, cleaned me from neck to toe. quite thorough and took her time. Unlike some other ladies who quickly shower and push you go out.

Cat Bath: Was quite tentalizing. She even tried to nibble my nipples! Well, I don't like la, so I asked her to stop then she abit paiseh haha.

BBBJ: SOP, suction not bad, got deep throat a bit. She wanted to cap, but I told her I prefer longer, then she smiled and go back to bbbj.

FJ: After the BBBJ, she capped me. Gave her a peck and she started the cowgirl. Wow, it feels like an energizer bunny is riding me. She really put in a lot of effort into riding me! It's really comfortable and shiok to get her to ride you. I didn't change position as it was already very shiok for me. I came after 15 minutes.

After shower, I was tired so I lie down to rest. She automatically gave me a massage. It was not bad, not too strong not too weak. I fell asleep for awhile. After that she turned me around and we cuddle while watching TV. I was really tired so I only tried one shot. She did try to give me a HJ but I rejected because I was really really tired haha.

RTF: I might, but this stable keep having new girls! Want to try others first! Next one should be trying Linda!
Old 28-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good share, maybe you should post the wechat and the ladies pics here to inform reader here. So readers here can be aware of it.
The site is managed ..my guess site owner is okt.
Somehow my personal experience is ok.
I reject girls immediately if she is not like picture.
Just wait for the next girl and pay 80+ tips if good service .

Rather waste 20 than f old goose
Old 28-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree.....

Overall misses higher than good bonk... Some popular stable w good business, okt seem to be more tau on enquires. They only want to book your appt.... Some the way they reply sound like they don't want ur business (maybe they wary of non regulars, since many raids lately)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Quality and svc all falling by the day. JB and KL quality seems to be much better but drive there worry car get stolen

If JB OKT provides runners to look after customers' cars confirm many sillyporean will flood over (Including myself)
Old 28-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB/KL stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Quality and svc all falling by the day. JB and KL quality seems to be much better but drive there worry car get stolen

If JB OKT provides runners to look after customers' cars confirm many sillyporean will flood over (Including myself)
I cld almost agree wif u, but I muz add that pls dun be mistaken that all is nice & proper over the other side of the Causeway. I had my fair shares of experiences wif the stables @ JB (twice @ KL), & I can tell u there're juz as much hits & misses wif FLs as I've had over here. The main reasons y it seems much better over there r down few specific reasons. 1) Stables over there mostly (if not all) offer 45mins services. For Bros who need quick relief, it's a great budget solution! 2) The overwhelming amount of stables over there & FLs per stables as compared to here. In fact, I dare say @ least 30-50% of the FLs there r old timers, who might hav worked here or Korea in the past, b4 they were caught or blacklisted. N Thnx to our efficient ICA, alotta Thai ladies (FLs or not) r banned frm entering due to the tight immigration quota 3) Continue frm 3), FLs can stay longer over there & can go back almost immediately after going back LOS to chop passport. No such luxury over here 4) Currency exchange (No need to elaborate la hor?) Even if u had bad experiences wif FL, doesn't hurt ur pocket much as compared to here right?

As gd as it may seems over the other side, let me remind u that there're juz as much scams over there as well. I've frens who had bad experiences frm dishonest OKTs there too. So u really gotta open ur eyes wide & play ur games rite over there. Go wif the reputable stables there & make ur choices frm there & u probably won't go wrong. Oh well, juz my 2 cents opinion. Happy chionging Bros!
Old 28-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ignition deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB/KL stables

anyone tried the girls from natareeclub before? how are they?
got my eyes on a few but cant find any fr at all.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Alexis - Emmanuelle

Last week I dreamt Alexis from Emmanuelle

Location well known, convenient and discreet
Alexis is 100% as per the picture
the description "sexy Wild Playfull Good GFE & Service" is 100% accurate
be warned that boobs are on the A size side
painting gets her going
very nice girl, good chemistry
not a pro, and doing it on the side
shes is the cute, naughty horny and girl next door
treat her extremely well, extra well, and some more
she deserves it all
RTF: yes, but too many other interesting options around to be dreamt of first.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Deva - Laserbabes

This weekend I Dreamt Deva from Laserbabes

it was my first time with Laserbabes and location is best so far
there was a hiccup on my side and I thanks Bro Linus for his understanding.
Deva is the girl in the pictures
If you want to dream a girl with the perfect PS killer body body look no further and dream her: nice slim body, big enhanced boobs and small waist, you can come just by looking at her.
You will not be disappointed
She will nto disappoint you
Good service, hardworking and obliging girl
very good BBJ skills, FK ok but it is not DFK at all, no AR
good and powerfull riding from her side too when I could not come a second time and she did her best to make me
English is shaky, this was probably the reason for not much chemistry between us.
In any case I very much enjoyed dreaming her, it was an excellent idea.
Should you dream her? definitely yes if you like SYT with killer body.
RTF: no due to some chemistry issues on my side
Old 29-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Notice to OKT

to all OKT
regardless locations you are operating from, be it a small unfurnished apaterment or a 7 stars hotel, have the girls pack some nice high heels and night gowns / lingerie in their suitcase and have the wear them before we dream them
don't have her meet us in sleepers or similar
it is a bit of extra service at no cost
thanks
Old 29-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
I agree she wild and horny. When I book her she keep asking me to f*** her. Playful also, put her finger up my asshole when shower.

But her English not very good and seems like got abit of temper. Not sure.
Haha i know what you mean. Overall Alexis would qualify as the strangest FL i've had for 2016! She's overly wild, and likes to swear at ya with middle fingers all over the place (jokingly?) like wut..? She also gave the ass treatment (which wasn't my cup of tea), AR and ballsy feasting (which again wasn't my cup of tea but was pretty good, not many FLs volunteer these nowadays), and that pussy grind which was great. I enjoyed painting her, though after ALOT of squirming on her part (not sure if acting or simply over sensitive), it felt like a wrestling match >.>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1