The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

3 hole whackamole
Old 03-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the picture TS
Old 04-04-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for sharing.

Up u my 15 humble points

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 04-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came into the thread again just to see the hot pictures
Old 05-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you thank you!!! Enjoy!!
Old 06-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Thank you thank you!!! Enjoy!!
waiting here for more of the nice photos.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Slow slow week hehehehe
Old 12-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quick Story time hahahaha
Last week feeling itchy need to release stress thanks to kaki sharing group for contact I messaged this pinay maid let’s call her L. Had messaged her before so easier to communicate. Just nice her boss out of town and she just finish doing something at embassy. So arranged to meet her after my work. First time saw her was OK lah not bad pleasant looks short and smooth skin……Inside cab she sat near me so put my arms around her and use her bag to shield her front while my hands went “exploring” hehehehe she was wearing skirt and tried to see see inside but she was abit shy so continued massaging her boobs….. Reached lovenest check in and no need sweet talk just stood her in front kissed her and started removing her clothes. She keep asking to turn off the lights but me keep saying no. Her body in fairness is ok abit tummy but firm boobs. With nice light brown nipples and a nice ass. After finished sucking licking and playing with her boobs knelt her down and told her to suck my cock. She knelt down and kwai kwai suck and lick my cock not so pro lah hehehe but good enough to stiffen the meat…… Asked hr to lie down on the bed and position her head on the edge of the bed as I prceeded to face fuck her shiok shiok. Afterwards turned her around and still at the bed edge opened her legs wide rubbed my hard cock to test water…….WAH she wet wet wet already so proceeded to plunge in deep deep. She was moaning and yelping while I was going in and out pulling my cock all the way out to the head and going in full again. Was pumping her hard u can hear the piak piak piak when or bodies touched fucked her til she came. Man her pussy was soooooooooo wet. Pulled out to rest abit while she was resting I test water tried to finger her brown hole she dunwan but little me was thinking wait later dear hehehe. After she recover she begged me to let her ride me but dunwan cum yet want to feel first. So turned her doggy and plunged in wah her ass was made for doggy was slapping her ass while fucking her. Lubricated my fingers and slowly penetrated her asshole while doggying her u can feel her pussy and ass contract on your cock…….Got tired fucked her missionary and sideways more before decided to cum already laid her down her told her to raise her ass while I entered her pussy from behind had her arch her back to grind and push my stiifer all the way inside she was getting wet and wetter again and after she came again I continued pumping making sure my cock was good and wet before I pulled out of her pussy and tried to enter the DARK side…. Maybe she was tired but not much resistance from her til I managed to put the head in. That’s where she started to squirm but since me on top just put more weight hehehe when was all the way in told her to relax abit for her asshole to get use to my cock in her after a minute I started to move in and out slowly at first and gradually picking up pace til cannot tahan already pulled out and release the evil spurt spurt spurt damn a lot cum man cleaned her up and washed up to rest………………….TBC
Old 12-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: FB True adventures......

How come I miss this thread
Old 12-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Nro EddieTan u follow too many threads lah. Read from beginning and enjoy hahahaha
Old 12-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Nro EddieTan u follow too many threads lah. Read from beginning and enjoy hahahaha
How u know
Old 12-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Another edison? So many girls had been upped by you raw! Wah wah wah !!!!!!
Why cant i get any girls?
Old 13-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
letmehelpu93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also want to in the sharing group 😁
Old 13-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
KevinMacDonald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread TS, more please
Old 16-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Monday blues............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1