The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ArachnophobiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
I plan to sell food and drink there , heard can make good profit hehe
If you can survive there ... I think they will take the clothes of your back and you will not be able to do anything about it le.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

knn sexking...........everyone there suffer to go back hometown , you plan to go there to sell food and drink with good profit...........没人性
Old 05-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

GTO wish everyone here

马到成功
龙马精神
Old 05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
LauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=DaiKor;2543746]To all bradder and "HappyDevil..." who pm me.....

Ah Ping 13556845055
Chan Siew Cher (Miss Chan) 13602598439
Ah Mei 13603034574
Ah Hua 13048995444

I gave you these number so that we all keep them in business and so that when I make another trip in 3 months they are still around doing the business of providing entertainment to generous gentlemen like us.

Thanks bro Daikor for the numbers. I will be in SZ mid Feb for business trip, will be putting up at Century Plaza Hotel in Luohu. Guess should be closed to the mamasans.

BTW allow me to ask, can we just give them a call and they will send gals to our room in the hotel? Thanks.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 22
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

祝sammyboy的所有兄弟,鼠年行大运 恭喜发财 有鼠不清的财富和mm!
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 08-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Loney In China deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Spring Festival to bros in Shenzhen. Hope that the Gong An clampdown end soon.

Thanks to Ciblover, Qin Ai De, Jerrystockton, Whoamim, Pearl, Suck Harder, KLKool, Ahh_Fatt, Optimus Prime, and the rest for the support.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
rigger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrigger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Comb in TAIWAN

Old 09-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor View Post
come to think of it, my next trip in 3 months I better go to Thailand because I never ever have to worry about sweeping up by any law enforecement. Do not know how much trouble when one is caught by Gong Ann????? You get to throw in jail for a few days (if you are lucky). After much negotiation (up to your subtle and clever skill) of not appearing to be a bride, you gave up at least RMB5000 for the release. Tell me if this is not true as I have heard too many stories of this.
9Feb’08

Brother DaiKor – this is the official position - “The Law on Penalties in Public Security Administration” and I had an old post on the subject: http://sammyboy.online/interna...istration.html

Then hor, obviously local GAs will have their own interpretation and ways of implementing the law. Indeed, when GAs in Shenzhen paraded both the customers & MMs they caught in one of their campaigns in Nov 2006, it caused much national reaction, at least in the cyberspace – e.g. ÉîÛÚɨ»ÆÐж¯½«°ÙÓàÃûÂôÒùС½ãæοÍÓνÖʾÖÚ£¬¾¿¾¹¸Ã²» ¸Ã£¿ [×éͼ]_¹àË®ÀÖÔ°_·Ç³£ÔÚÏßÉçÇø

I have also heard “rumors” to the effect that GAs need the approval of the Mayor if they want to check on specific 4 or 5-stars hotel, but personally I believe “Red Mao” is still king in China. The bottom-line is to be careful, extremely careful when cheonging in China – NEVER forget China is still a communist country despite all the bright lights. You are dead duck if they decide to throw the books at you when you get caught with one or more non-feather chicken(s) with your pants down.
Old 14-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be leaving Su Zhou (I am in Su Zhou for 2 years already) for Shen Zhen next month permenantly.
Would appreciate any information on Sha Jing at Bao An district.
I.e. Is Sha Jing dangerous? what cheonging activities? any bros over there?

I heard sha jing is messy....

Cheers
Old 15-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

bao an is generally messy as its guan wai, so be careful..ppl there are rough and i almost kena scam once there if not for a friend there.

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 16-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reply to LauHBeng: Two of the mamasans who gave me their business cards did mentioned to me that they could send their girl up to the hotel room one at at time. They saleswomen-ship kick in super high gear saying 100% guarantee good service and very girl-friend like.... do not believe them. Their intention is to get you to pay to book the girl. The rest is up to your luck. So, there is still a chance they can send the girl to your room with a higher price and you have no selection (no choice to choose). Unless you are desparate for lobang, this is not the way to go.

Just take a walk along the streets close to Shangrila hotel and you will not be disappointed. i mean, spent half hour walking and see what you get. Do not expect to walk for 5 minutes and do not get any eye contact from mamasan. These are middle age to 50 or near 60 years old women.

Reply to Huzige. Thank you for the link to the news and information. i had read it quite a long time ago. yes, it depend on how long duration one is detained and how much is the fine. Afterall, it is just a mess and bad experience being caught.

In that light of trying to avoid being caught I have decided not to visit ShenZhen for a while (may be at least a year). I would go back to my old favorite in land of smile (Thailand). With my few words of Thai I can manage just fine. Thier hotel stay price is generally very reasonable. The girls are fairskin and lots to choose from.

And so, I will retire in this particular forum (shenzhen info needed).

Good Luck and good fuck to all cheongster.
Old 18-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor View Post
In that light of trying to avoid being caught I have decided not to visit ShenZhen for a while (may be at least a year). I would go back to my old favorite in land of smile (Thailand). With my few words of Thai I can manage just fine. Thier hotel stay price is generally very reasonable. The girls are fairskin and lots to choose from.

And so, I will retire in this particular forum (shenzhen info needed).

Good Luck and good fuck to all cheongster.
Bro DaiKor, it is not so bad as long as you are discrete and keep a low profile. GAs usually don’t do much unless it is part of the “YanDa严打” campaign – so to be seen doing something. In fact, the famous incident I previously mentioned was because of the visit by China's NPC Chairman Wu Banguo from Beijing – GA wanted to show off, but somehow back-fired. One of my more open-minded GA friend once commented: “Who is going to feed them if we arrest all these MMs – better let them earn some money to send back to their villages” – but as many brothers know, many stupid MMs actually give their hard-earned money to their so-called b/fs – sad hor?

I am actually more concerned about criminal elements that are so common in China. In fact, I would never take FL because of the risks. To me, that’s just subjecting me to unnecessary risk – better go to BBSs with familiar mummies and take out the MMs from there. I have heard of enough stories about taking FLs back to hotel, only to be followed by knocks on the door 20/30 mins later by someone claiming to be the FL’s husband/bf and demanding “compensation” – or fake GAs claiming you are breaking the law and demanding payment to let you go.

Happy Bonking, wherever you are!
Old 18-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78 View Post
Hi bros,

I will be leaving Su Zhou (I am in Su Zhou for 2 years already) for Shen Zhen next month permenantly.
Would appreciate any information on Sha Jing at Bao An district.
I.e. Is Sha Jing dangerous? what cheonging activities? any bros over there?

I heard sha jing is messy....

Cheers
The general perception of both mainland Chinese and foreigners is that “Guanwai关外(GW)” is more “dangerous” than “Guannei关内(GN)” in Shenzhen (SZ). Why so? There are many reasons – historical, geographical, social-economic, and administrative, etc. And since I am a bit bored, I will do the “grandpa” thing by telling some “grandma” stories…

When Comrade Deng decided once upon a time that it is ok for certain part of China to get rich first, he created the Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and SZ was the first one due to its proximity to Hong Kong and created from the old “BaoAn County宝安县.” SZ municipality consists of six (6) districts, viz: Luohu罗湖, Futian福田, Nanshan南山, Yantian盐田, Baoan宝安 and Longgang龙岗 and many township within these districts. But SZ-SEZ consists of only Luohu, Futian and Nanshan – collectively referred to as GN, while Baoan and Longgang are referred to as GW due to the three (??) checkpoints that were established at Nantou南头, Buji布吉 and Meilin梅林. There is actually a fence physically separating GN & GW. Everyone can go to GW, but one must have proper documentations – foreigners with passports, SZ residents with IC, Hongkees with “HuiXiangZheng回乡证” and other mainland Chinese with Special Travel Permits 边防通行证 - to enter GN that separates China from Hong Kong. And for mainland Chinese with passports, the interesting thing is only those passports with foreign visas are allowed entry into GN – this became a local joke in that local Chinese needs foreigner’s permission (visa) to enter China’s own SEZ! Nevertheless, this was strictly enforced until late 2003 when the government changes its policy on travel restriction. There are still checks at these checkpoints today, but very lax. For example, I still get checked at Nantou occasionally when traveling by cars, but no check when traveling on trains from Dongguan东莞(DG) to SZ. I can’t remember being checked even once in the recent past at Buji when traveling by public bus with many locals from Huizhou.

Because of the travel restrictions placed on the locals, the locals that used to make it to GN, especially for employment are those with connections and those with skills that are required in SEZ/GN and these tend to be those who are more educated and most importantly NO criminal record. China used to have very strict Hukou户口 Registration system they used to control the population from moving from the rural to the urban areas. The local must return to his/her village where his/her Hukou is registered to apply for the Special Travel Permit that is given if he/she has no criminal records. Meanwhile, the whole country has heard of the higher income and better working & living conditions in SEZ (=GN,) and many local “migrants” from other parts of China have the desire to work in SZ’s GN – afterall, Comrade Deng said to get rich is glorious. However, those with criminal records do not have any chance to get into GN – at least formally – thus, they congregated within the GW’s townships. That’s one major reason why GW became a breeding ground for these criminal elements and witnessed a lot more criminal activities, giving it a perception of very unsafe and “MoZhenHu” place – and rightly so in the earlier days. Moreover, the towns and factories within the two GW districts are more widespread and the “less developed” areas provided more opportunities for the potential robbers, snatch thieves and other criminal elements since the places are less well patrol due to the shortage of GA resources in GW.

Meanwhile, more and more factories spring up in GW because it is easier to get workers, without having to get the Special Travel Permit. Ironically, the pay now is actually better in GW than GN because the factories in GW offer salary plus accommodation and subsidized food. While in GN the seemingly higher salary is actually lower because the workers usually have to find their own accommodation and no subsidized food. Indeed, more and more high profile companies set up their factories in GW – including high tech companies like Huawei – and they attract higher quality workers. In fact, these factories now stretch through Dongguan and beyond – making the SZ-Guangzhou corridor one main manufacturing centre of the world.

With the continuous development at break-necking pace, with the resulting GDP of Guangdong Province over-taking Taiwan last year (mainly fueled by the activities in the Pearl River Delta) the socio-economic landscape has changed too. The employment opportunity, working environment and associated security in GW have improved tremendously – at least there are more GAs to patrol the sprawling area. The price of the apartments is a good indication – many are now more expensive than Guangzhou!

Thus, the resultant dynamics is such that the previously more secure areas like Luohu also experience a lot more criminal activities. Indeed, you will also notice they still take video pictures of all passengers onboard all the buses departing from the Bus Terminal at Luohu. And the bus and train terminals have continuous TV broadcasts warning you about the potential scams etc. And many areas in GW are actually quite nice these days. IMHO, there is less and less real difference between GN & GW insofar as security is concerned – it all depends on which particular area/town you are talking about. GN has higher population density and therefore potential robbers and snatch thieves are more “careful,” and GN still have comparatively more GAs on patrol - thus may appear to be more secured. I have been to many towns in GW without feeling threatened, and yet I can’t say the same thing about certain areas in GN. One just needs to watch out at all times. Am sure SZ-GN resident like Uncle Sinoview has many stories to impart.

Bro seraphium, I have passed through ShaJing Town 沙井镇 many times to visit clients but have never stayed there. One of my friendly MMs used to work and live there and I understand from her it is not all that bad security-wise, but that is probably from a local perspective. In fact, the apartment she shared with colleagues was broken in once during the one year she was there. From what I heard, there is not much happening except the usual foot massage and KTVs. However, the nearby Songgang Town 松岗镇 has been a lot more notorious in the past (one local friend commented it must be the criminal centre of China!) although quite a few happening KTVs and I was advised by friends not to go out on my own in the evening. Indeed, when I was drinking at a local hotel that I stayed overnight a year ago, the bartender and waitresses were all telling me everyone of them has been robbed at least once when they returned alone to their dormitory just across the street after work at night – so, they have learnt to go back in group or with their security people. Crazy huh?

BTW, both ShaJing and Songgang are part of Baoan and very near the border between SZ & DG municipalities – so, for you it is just as easy to go cheong in DG that is a lot more fun and relatively cheaper than SZ. In fact, DG’s ChangAn town长安 is very near SJ – more fun and relatively safe there, and I noticed many brothers have recently raved about the place. PM me if you need a good contact to have fun without the fear of being ripped off. And with the new highway, the infamous and now very touristy CP is literally down the road from CA. There are many other townships in DA that offer lots of fun with real value for money, and don’t forget Huizhou 惠州municipality and its townships further to the east too – many places for you to explore! After two years in Suzhou, am sure you have develop a good sense of “landscape scanning” to evaluate the place and just leave if you don’t feel good. Personally, I never go cheong in these local places the first time on my own – will find some one who knows the place just to avoid problems. Having said that, most of the 4 or 5-stars hotels in DG & HZ are ok although knowing someone may get you better discount or service.

Contrary to what Bro topfuel said, if he is referring to the town centre, my experience in BaoAn Town Center has been pretty good. That is where I usually stay whenever I am in BaoAn – my last stay was in Jan’08. I have friends living there and not heard any complaint. I never felt threaten, even walking around on my own early in the morning. But of ‘cos if you go looking for troubles you will always find them.

Thank you for reading the “popo-mama” stories and an old fart’s 2-fen worth of opinion.
Old 18-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dd23456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Am in SZ again.... Didn't manage to meet up any bro on the previous stay as suddenly fell sick... Anyway, for bro who are in SZ and are interested to have some drinks after work can PM me.
Old 19-02-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 20
relaxguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrelaxguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
yo bro, when u coming back???
I am now in Shenzhen, back after the cny holidays, anyone in shenzhen bored, please pm me. Lets hang out and explore new places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1