The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
From what I was told, the meds WLs go thru can detect traces of semen up to 10 days old. I guess forensics tests can go back even further but I digress.

Pls refrain from mentioning "R" here. You get it, good for you but keep it to yourself.
Yup, heard one story back where one WL was "suspended" from work cos they found traces of semen in her vagina during her checkup.

Anyway, those who mention "R" openly, can choose not to believe their postings. Don't even get whats their rationale behind posting stuff like these. To boost their ego?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its nice to c concrete examples of what the OKT exactly did. after all if everytime we simply hear 'okt is good/bad' we cant really judge coz 1 man's meat is another's p, like for same thing some may take it as joke while others bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacher
L18H40 dammed the OKT there

look at the WL and decided to walk away then he say ask me to look at the his dog also
fXXk man this guy business poor until his dog also want to sell for service

taking a walk at L18 makes me feel glad that i can receive the great service at L6 and L8 after this incident think will not walk to L18 for quite some time liao

Lousy service OKT at L18
three cheers for the OKT at L6 and L8!!

anyway bro Precious_123
i think mentioning raw in this section of the forum is a bad bad move i got my virgin cut of 2 pts here because i mention this word RAW here

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 15-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The ego thingy sounds like it. Guess they are just boasting.

U back in Krung Thep? Tried the beef kway teow soup in the kopi tiam between L6 and L8, near Guillemard Rd. Walao eh, brought back fragant memories of the back alley food stalls in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Yup, heard one story back where one WL was "suspended" from work cos they found traces of semen in her vagina during her checkup.

Anyway, those who mention "R" openly, can choose not to believe their postings. Don't even get whats their rationale behind posting stuff like these. To boost their ego?

hahaha
SC
Old 15-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
The ego thingy sounds like it. Guess they are just boasting.

U back in Krung Thep? Tried the beef kway teow soup in the kopi tiam between L6 and L8, near Guillemard Rd. Walao eh, brought back fragant memories of the back alley food stalls in BKK
Me back in Singapore for a while liao. However, I will be back in BKK year 2005 soon....

Have been a good boy these days. No more cheonging liao. No more cravings for Sex too. The past 5 cheonging years has made me tried many new things and learnt many new things too. Maybe will go back cheonging, but who knows when? Now the only pasttime I like is to listen to thai songs, drinking beers with friends who loves thai culture and puyings.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wako_wako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Any info regarding L18 Hse34?

Old 16-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Xela

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
Resting n posting now after my action in H66, thinking back of my happy moments with Gift when passing by L18H40.She sure looks cute n innocent,never regret cumming inside her n feel her warm juice.Plus those hugging moments with her.Time flies fast indeed.
Brother P, is this the girl used to work in Mirage Bangkok?
Old 16-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Sniper8292

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow
as i sat ma xiao ling face is rounder her is not so round and i am not a fan of ma xiao ling you see hahaha
Bro i big fan of ma xiao lin lei mind telling me wat hse and lorong u went thanx
Old 16-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_dickdick
hi guys! need some help here.
which house is Cat 40?
wat normally cat 40 will do with u? and how long?
What lao! Only S$40 and you don't even wanna to spend to find out yourself? All the bros who took the effort to post their FRs will vomit blood if they know that you didn't even bother to read abt the comments of the various WLs they have tried. Don't be a lazy fuck. Start fucking, then go to GL and fuck. When finished, write a FR. I expect your FR to be on my table first thing tomorrow monring and that's an order!
Old 16-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Samster

peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
L18H40 G18.A favourite with the Japs.Too bad, I had her raw fucked already.HAHA........
Hi Bro, why your rep pts down to -3? Must be because you did it raw.
Old 16-11-2004, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Anyway L18 had been blacklisted by many bros here except some who still receive good attitude by them. Not only 6 and 8, Westerholt also not bad.
I personally find the OKT at L8H66A the best so far. I think it is becasue last time I super regular there. Park car infront with no coupon for 2 hrs also no problem. If got aunties come, the OKT will put one for me. Even now when I go past there without going to his house (for some reasons I can't go there anymore), he will still offer me a cigie and smoke and talk cock for a while. Really nice guy.
Old 16-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
Hi Bro, why your rep pts down to -3? Must be because you did it raw.
Maybe all the tiraks read liao buay song all start to minus his points.

And the most the tiraks can do is to fuck her harder and the most that these tiraks can do on the net is to minus his reputation.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jealous of me lah.Why? Just read my field reports.Do I sound like boosting????
From cat150 to cat80 to cat40,I had play 100s of women like never ending,blowing tens of thousands.If not, u think easy to raw with them?????
-3 or -1000 makes no difference to me.Trying out some solid cat40 girls tonite.
Old 16-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

From cat150 to cat80 to cat40,I had play 100s of women like never ending,blowing tens of thousands.If not, u think easy to raw with them?????
Old 16-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Old 16-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That is only superficial as there r many others who no come online. They make up the majority. We here only make up few ks of the minority I feel. Esp bros who have earned more money can visit any WL many times while most of the tiraks at most one or 2 times a week.

Do anything but do not jeopardise the WLs rice bowl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1