The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2860 View Post
Last week-day's visit

Situation: reach @ 3.30pm and no more front locker available ,so crowed

ML ; NO 27

Look: 7/10, hiok hiok type

Age: 8/10 claim to be the youngest among all the ML ,agreed and didnt ask ,should be less than 33

Body : 7/10 bau-bau with very Natural big boobs of C type

Ht : around 1500-1600mm

Kissing : nil

Fingering : outside only

Juicyness : 2/10 no natural water and with plenty of KY applied

Gfe : 6/10 ok and like to talk a lot

Ice-crem : 0/10 and very protective with cap on, langsong no felling at all

Speciality : like to ask you to kiss and suck her big boobs and she seems to enjoy very much

Overall : should be like by those who like to enjoy sucking on natural big
boobs,but,not suitable for BBBJ and fingering digging and commando brothers.

remark: was told by captain that the hottest angpai ML now is NO:55
any brother tried and what is her speciality. Did saw her and her
look and body is so so only.

Thanks for reading and sharing info

No 55 angpai ?? not that I know of......I tot no.39,57,59 are the one.
Anyway.....I was told by my buddy no. 55 used to be a package girl but convert to ML.....can any1 confirm that??
Old 01-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
get her mobile number and confirm with her when she is working. then call gbw to book her lo.
Ya, already have her no. Will comfirm booking b4 hand.
Planning End of Aug go again... c c my luck again...

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 02-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
already written some time back leh.

FR on 182
didn't state her age

was trying to see a comparison in terms of service, looks, RTF for those who tried both.

I am comparing with Bro doncorleone fr
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
GBW Angpai: 199 Elva

Earlier FR for 199 Elva: #878

Had a great session with 199 Elva, 28 yrs, B boobs (enhanced), Chinese speaking, nice looking.

Routine: Wash up, hot water BBBJ (bathroom) - standing position. Dried up, catbath, passionate / fierce frenching, fingering (allowed), BBBJ, AR and tight FJ on bed, strong massage after (if time permit).
Very friendly, hardworking, no rush / service oriented, accommodating and willing to please. Like making love to hot GF. One of the best WLs I have tried, so far (Geylang/GBW/Petain/Ocean etc). Highly recommended.

Elva starts work around 1pm. Very popular - needs booking. GBW starts at 10.30 am.

Have Fun. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.

FR for 183 Vivi: #711

Last edited by Kalv; 03-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tokyoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgive me if this is a basic question. I was thinking of going to BW next week during the holiday (Aug 7/8) from Singapore. Will BW be open? Thanks in advance for any info.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
So which are the girls that can do rear end?
Try 92, she can do rear entry....
Old 03-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
Try 92, she can do rear entry....
R U Sure? Some bros posted they asked but cannot leh.....
Old 03-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoboy View Post
Forgive me if this is a basic question. I was thinking of going to BW next week during the holiday (Aug 7/8) from Singapore. Will BW be open? Thanks in advance for any info.
it will be open, but u brave enough to tahan the jam?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

she told me 29, but she looks younger. her skin is flawless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
didn't state her age

was trying to see a comparison in terms of service, looks, RTF for those who tried both.

I am comparing with Bro doncorleone fr

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 04-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Just a shout-out, tried 168 (Eileen) today which has been reported by many bros as having lousy attitude. I quite enjoyed her service today and it was playful and fun, and her body is flawless, curvy and there were nice touches overrall. Dont expect her to be accomodating like other ang-pais, choose her for her own terms as she will dictate how your experience should be like. I'm a face and figure person so she scores high in this regard, and a flat tummy with sizable boobs and a perky ass to boot, she knows she hot and maybe thats why it explains her 'attitude' but brothers should lower your expecations when you choose her, and you may 'grow' to like her style, as apart from the accomodative style of 'less hot' ang-pais. Thumbs up from me and another bro i went with today.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Tried 182 as 65 was not around..

really small boobs.
face not appealing to me.
So i though no looks and no boobs.. hopefully service is good.

Service wise, so so.. bath, then go to bed. lick nipples, lick little bro and balls, and some AR and bbbj. ard 5 mins i guess. Then come the cap. after cap on, lie down on bed and wait for me to service her..

after everything down, i just dress up and left the room. the okt saw me with a look. cos it's like very short time and i'm out.

compare to 65, 182 is only 20% of 65..
Old 04-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GettingHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to comment on Eileen (No.168) . Just tried her, I think it was a fantastic experience. Face and figure wise , I think she is one of the best in NBW. She has little attitude towards me, a very chatty and friendly girl, which I believe most brothers can relate to her easily. However, to be honest I have not tried the legendary 182,183 and 198, so to me , a face person, she is the best for now. However, she did have little attitude like directing how you should treat her which I find it to be less commercial and more gfe. She will also make a lot of jokes which will make your day. Depends on what you want , if you want a good time and a little bit of resistance, she might be your top choice.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
168, 182, 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
.. 168 (Eileen) .. quite enjoyed her service .. playful and fun,.. body .. flawless, curvy .. nice touches overrall.. flat tummy . sizable boobs .. perky ass ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingHigh View Post
.. Eileen 168 . .. fantastic experience. Face.. figure .. one of the best .. BW. .. very chatty and friendly.. have little attitude ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
.. 182 ..small boobs.. face not appealing .Service wise, so so.... some AR and bbbj. .. only 20% of 65..
Thanks for sharing/feedbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Minimum post = 10 to get power of 6. Post / contribute (2) more.

Good Night/Sweet Dreams Cheers.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CrowCrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingHigh View Post
I would like to comment on Eileen (No.168) . Just tried her, I think it was a fantastic experience. Face and figure wise , I think she is one of the best in NBW. She has little attitude towards me, a very chatty and friendly girl, which I believe most brothers can relate to her easily. However, to be honest I have not tried the legendary 182,183 and 198, so to me , a face person, she is the best for now. However, she did have little attitude like directing how you should treat her which I find it to be less commercial and more gfe. She will also make a lot of jokes which will make your day. Depends on what you want , if you want a good time and a little bit of resistance, she might be your top choice.

182, 183 Both service worst in bw. Attitude average.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CrowCrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Tried 182 as 65 was not around..

really small boobs.
face not appealing to me.
So i though no looks and no boobs.. hopefully service is good.

Service wise, so so.. bath, then go to bed. lick nipples, lick little bro and balls, and some AR and bbbj. ard 5 mins i guess. Then come the cap. after cap on, lie down on bed and wait for me to service her..

after everything down, i just dress up and left the room. the okt saw me with a look. cos it's like very short time and i'm out.

compare to 65, 182 is only 20% of 65..

Exactly as how you reported.

Her service all done within 10 mins after that lie down wait for me to service her Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1