The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2005, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Hmmm cool!... anyway a short video has been uploaded (Finally!) . PH Lovers of this thread please PM me!!
Old 09-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_999
the brand of the japanese pantyhose is gunze IFFI
What is the price range for these PH? From what you have posted it seems like a real good piece of investment, keke. Anyway, besides those solid colours, how about those which have designs?

Really admire you guys who have the courage to buy it over the counter, i must admit that i am real chicken on this. Intend to get it together with tigress now that it is the great sg sale.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CK_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does open-toe pantyhose take away the shine??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
I met a lady this afternoon. Her legs were smooth, but her toes were uncovered. I scrutinized her and could confirm she was wearing pantyhose - the open-toe type.

As soon as I realised that, the thrill of seeing girls in pantyhose left me instantly.
She had such an effect on our bro PN ?? Whoa!!
Old 09-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
What is the price range for these PH? From what you have posted it seems like a real good piece of investment, keke. Anyway, besides those solid colours, how about those which have designs?

Really admire you guys who have the courage to buy it over the counter, i must admit that i am real chicken on this. Intend to get it together with tigress now that it is the great sg sale.
Hello bro pie, you'll probably wanna buy more and stock up since its the great sg sale
Old 09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CK_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie

Each pair cost about $10. If I remember correctly, I think they have hoses with some checkered patterns.

Does your "tigress" likes to wear hose? What kind of hose she wears, if you don't mind me asking..
Old 09-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_999
She had such an effect on our bro PN ?? Whoa!!
Don't you think it's kinda turn-off if the toes are not covered with nylons ?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't you think it's kinda turn-off if the toes are not covered with nylons ?
To wear pantyhose with the toes uncovered is as if wearing jeans out without wearing underwear or boxers. Its not complete.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
To wear pantyhose with the toes uncovered is as if wearing jeans out without wearing underwear or boxers. Its not complete.
Hi bro how r u?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Hi bro how r u?
yoz my bro.... i'm still ok... well still the same... in love with girls in nylons
Old 10-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any good catch recently?
Old 10-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Samster

Let's create a signature for all PH and Nylon Lovers!!! So that we can look out for and keep each other abreast of stuff like WLs who love PH!!
Old 10-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Any good catch recently?
no leh... sianz.... what about u?

Quote:
Let's create a signature for all PH and Nylon Lovers!!! So that we can look out for and keep each other abreast of stuff like WLs who love PH!!
bro acka, what do u suggest?
Old 10-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Ah Yat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi,

where are those post? I can't find them leh.

Anyone knows any link for .jpg or .mpeg files of ladies removing or wearing stockings/pantyhose over their legs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
bros, just posted some girls in nylons pics in the sammyboy exchange plaza .... go take a look
Old 10-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We should have our own pantyhose fetish website. Brothers like Chesspie and Acka can post their g/f's in ph...hehe.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Yup.... there's no local site purely for PH & Stockings yet..:P

Sig: Unashamed admirer of women in beautiful pantyhose and stockings!

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB] How about it?

Quote:
We should have our own pantyhose fetish website. Brothers like Chesspie and Acka can post their g/f's in ph...hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1