The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
sori to barge in, bale i guess is the best young talent in england at the moment,great left peg glad u guys got him instead of the scums.but then he s just a young talent,we ll soon find out how good he is.cld have been capped by england but opted for wales.robbie keane top scorer u must be dreaming
Heard Bale's good at set pieces too.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
And this coming from Tim Sherwood, our former captain, who spent his time with us on the treatment table???? YES, we DO need King, but I reckon Kaboul will come in good. HE might not be able to produce his magic immediately, but he is one for the future. I think our defence looks strong enuff, even without King.
i wished spurs could sign david batty to partner sherwood that time. the 2 powerful players made blackburn's central midfield rocked.

i saw kaboul play for auxerre on several occasions and i'm totally convinced he can become the backbone for spurs backline just like he was for auxerre. this guy's got the height and no-nonsense attitude. he stopped many players who tried to dribble past him, and i dont consider the french league a lower grade to EPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
sori to barge in, bale i guess is the best young talent in england at the moment,great left peg glad u guys got him instead of the scums.but then he s just a young talent,we ll soon find out how good he is.cld have been capped by england but opted for wales.robbie keane top scorer u must be dreaming
when robbie keane scores, spurs always win!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
seriously doubt arsenal can maintain their standard after the departure of henry. actually, quite easy to play gunners nowadays as u can easily see that they have problems getting maximum points against physical teams. and for your LM dilemma, aaron lennon.
i feel that arsenal is not entirely about henry or even vieira last time. the key to their strength as a top 4 power is arsene wenger. so many arsenal players become world class under his charge. if he goes to manage leeds, they'll be back in EPL very soon. leeds is poor thing now.

i have applied to tottenham to be a left foot trainer. i will use the cane on lennon until he can chip the ball with his left foot like messi.

Quote:
ah, u dont know castrol well... cos he dreams all the time. but that said, not impossible if keane gets more games and he maintains his form from last season. he was virtually scoring spectacular goals from spectacularly acute angles for fun!!!
keane's stamina has improved a lot as seen last season. his anticipation to thru passes from the midfielders like jenas has helped him to score more goals. ex mighty leeds, ex inter milan, now on his way to being a spurs legend.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i feel that arsenal is not entirely about henry or even vieira last time. the key to their strength as a top 4 power is arsene wenger. so many arsenal players become world class under his charge. if he goes to manage leeds, they'll be back in EPL very soon. leeds is poor thing now.
True to be a certain level.. But the players that he develop are talented..
Imagine if Wenger go Wigan, at most a mid table team...

Anyway, Spurs does looks good this season.. The biggest threat to the so called big 4!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
True to be a certain level.. But the players that he develop are talented..
Imagine if Wenger go Wigan, at most a mid table team...

Anyway, Spurs does looks good this season.. The biggest threat to the so called big 4!
haha... wenger for wigan or watford, that'll be the day.

this new season is a bit different due to the takeovers of a few EPL clubs by foreign tycoons, with plenty of money to lure players. check out the intentions of man city, west ham and newcastle. the top 4 wont be knocking out the "small fuckers" as easy as before...

spurs look great on paper now, but their entertaining open and attack minded play may be exploited yet again.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
aiyah... to build a team around fabregas is not that sound lah!!! like i have said, they struggled badly against the physical teams. the smaller teams already knew that and they had to fight tooth and nail for almost every single point last season. this season will be more difficult for the gunners.

as for leeds, i can only say poetic justice. the moronic david o'leary continued to play the 2 asian bashing bastards despite clear evidence that they were very guilty. so now, o'leary cant get a managerial job now, bowyer is being kicked around and woodgate, god bless woodgate, is he the boro captain now? i hope that they get relegated.

Quote:
i have applied to tottenham to be a left foot trainer.
u mean u r going to "my left foot" to get some trainers hah??? dont go destroy spurs hopes lah!!!

Quote:
keane's stamina has improved a lot as seen last season. his anticipation to thru passes from the midfielders like jenas has helped him to score more goals. ex mighty leeds, ex inter milan, now on his way to being a spurs legend.
his confidence is at an all-time high as he was virtually shooting from all sorts of angles. let's see if he can keep it up and keep bent on the bench. and then sell bent on the cheap in january to pool!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Glad that read that MIDO will be sold soon but not Ghaly....I really can't imagine him to be featured this season after when he threw his shirt ! Think JOL is making a big mistake keeping him !!!

In today's Daily Mail - there's a chance that we will be interested to buy Matthew Taylor / Portsmouth....Think he's good solution to our left side & he's Brit too so that should fit into our club policy to buy british or english !

What do guys think ?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
aiyah... to build a team around fabregas is not that sound lah!!! like i have said, they struggled badly against the physical teams.
i think rosicky can do the job better if he is fielded in the middle instead of the flanks.

Quote:
so now, o'leary cant get a managerial job now, bowyer is being kicked around and woodgate, god bless woodgate, is he the boro captain now? i hope that they get relegated.
i am also happy o'leary is gone F now. just like the ex aston villa manager, whats his name, john gregory? he's always talking on his handphone when villa is playing. the cameraman purposely kept shooting him.

Quote:
his confidence is at an all-time high as he was virtually shooting from all sorts of angles. let's see if he can keep it up and keep bent on the bench. and then sell bent on the cheap in january to pool!!!
wah... aiming for darren bent already ah? bent is spurs secret weapon for the UEFA cup.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
In today's Daily Mail - there's a chance that we will be interested to buy Matthew Taylor / Portsmouth....Think he's good solution to our left side & he's Brit too so that should fit into our club policy to buy british or english !

What do guys think ?
i think all the 11 starting players in the next world cup will come from spurs.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

That's good for the players future value but if they get injured,etc,then that going to be "damaging" for our club's performance.Tough call !!!

Really excited about this sat's game !!!

Glad to know that you guys are really hard core SPURS fans liked myself !!!

Cheers & wishing you guys a great weekend !!!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
i think rosicky can do the job better if he is fielded in the middle instead of the flanks.
u also know hor... saw him when with dortmund, magical passes. at one time, he was the main attacking midfielder for czech, even nedved had to support him!

Quote:
i am also happy o'leary is gone F now. just like the ex aston villa manager, whats his name, john gregory? he's always talking on his handphone when villa is playing. the cameraman purposely kept shooting him.
o'leary, hope that he never gets to manage any team ever again, bowyer to retire into obscurity. retribution has not befallen on woodgate yet, but if boro gets relegated at the end of the season, it would be complete.

Quote:
wah... aiming for darren bent already ah? bent is spurs secret weapon for the UEFA cup.
i would prefer to think that he is the secret weapon for the league...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i will jump of the sheares bridge if spurs provide 11 starting players for england. u dreaming a again huh
Old 11-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too good to be true....... almost impossible.....may be still have chance.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
\
I am a fan of Matt Taylor. I think he is an under rated player with plenty to offer. I rate him like other under rated players like Arteta, Nolan and Barry. Just look at all the goals he scored last season. Simply brilliant. And he could play as a left back or as a Left midfielder. Not exactly a ryan giggs/Ginola type of player, but plus point is that he can defend too.

Quote:
U sure u want Gary Neville ahead of Chimbonda? Or the return of the Robo-crouch??? Imagine if u state that statement in 1992 . In 1 particullar match, here's the...the england 11 - 1)Tim Flowers (OK) 2)Rob Jones (NONONO) 3)Pearce (OK) 4)Keith Curle (NONONO) 5)Adams (OK) 6)Carlton Palmer (NONONO) 7)Geoff Thomas (NONONONO) replaced by Barry Vennison (NONONO) 8)David Batty (OK) 9)Alan Shearer (OK) 10)David Hirst (NONONO) 11)Tony Daley (NONONO)

Now thats something to ponder huh? England has the best team in over a decade now but they still cant win anything. Too bad huh?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here are the squad numbers for the season:Full squad numbers list for season 2007-08

1 Paul Robinson
2 Pascal Chimbonda
3 Lee Young-Pyo
4 Didier Zokora
5 Younes Kaboul
6 Teemu Tainio
7 Paul Stalteri
8 Jermaine Jenas
9 Dimitar Berbatov
10 Robbie Keane
11 Mido
12 Radek Cerny
13 Danny Murphy
14 Hossam Ghaly
15 Steed Malbranque
16 Gareth Bale
17 Kevin Prince Boateng
18 Jermain Defoe
19 Adel Taarabt
20 Michael Dawson
21 Wayne Routledge
22 Tom Huddlestone
23 Darren Bent
24 Jamie O'Hara
25 Aaron Lennon
26 Ledley King
27 Ben Alnwick
28 Lee Barnard
29 Phil Ifil
30 Anthony Gardner
32 Benoit Assou-Ekotto
33 Ricardo Rocha
34 Andy Barcham
35 Dorian Dervite
36 Simon Dawkins
37 Danny Rose

I dunno about u guys, but I am an old fashioned footy fan, where in my opinion numbers reflects the players position and ability. I cant understand why Stalteri is still wearing the no 7, King No 26 and Lennon 25. I mean, why not change it like we used to...Sol from 23 to no 5, Keano from 22 to 10... I think King should be given no 5, while Lennon should take Stalteri's no 7. If Matt Taylor signs, he will wear no 31....not a fan for big numbers though. Unless if Mido leaves, he can take the number 11.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1