The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Problem is they all deem themselves very pretty hence all price themselves w premium built in lol
If I want to throw out some names to better illustrate the point:

Ai La and Zi Qing in the first CAT, Mango and Tian Niu in the second.

(Using departed names to keep things cool here. The temp seems hot today lol)
Old 09-07-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
is it still considered as unlock if you have to pay for it?
Very common misunderstanding that many still choose to misunderstand.

There is no free lunch in this world. You "pay" for it sooner or later. Play long enough and this statement gets more truth.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I often feel that the more attractive ones in this category should price at $100, while the less so ones, $90.
Haha of course, if I can pay $50 bucks for it, I will gladly accept it.

But I think pricing is a very dynamic process. It also depends on what is available and what the bros here are willing to pay.

If they, the MLs, as a group, gradually up the price to $120 for the plain vanilla services, which is the prevailing trend, and all the bros like us are still patronising, sadly the price will continue to creep up over time.

Unless open up happens and there is a huge influx of choices, the price equilibrium will remain. Haha.

Alternatively, we, as a group, can display unity and refuse to pay the prevailing prices. Prices will come down if we can achieve that. But that would never happen.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

This topic is cyclic
Every once in a few weeks will be back to this age old topic of unlocking

People argue about it
Nothing comes out of it
It dies down for awhile
Some fella brings it up again and repeat

Let’s just stick to reviews of items stated in the menu
Old 09-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/elmi-massage/

Overdue FR on Elmi

Location very discreet, near to mrt, parking is side parking.

She looks very close to pics n video, maybe 90% accurate, young milf, maybe late 20s to early 30s, can be considered quite pretty. Hygienic, provided clean fresh towels, bed towel with tissue provided, very clean and nice place, stays alone. Massage is good, hard or soft massage also can, up to preference.

Body is slim, very beautiful white porcelain smooth skin. Was SN with panties throughout, very very hardworker, no shortcuts, no phone usage, very polite and customer oriented. Boobs natural around B

Highlights: Cat bathing, she literally licks you head to feet, her tongue is very power, bros who like cat bathing, must try. Overall a very friendly and nice lady, found myself a new regular. In and out 60mins. I have never experienced such an intensive cat bathing session, really power.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

...But I think pricing is a very dynamic process. It also depends on what is available and what the bros here are willing to pay.
For instance, last time 狼群, during the prime time, $100 can get you full service from pretty girls with reasonably good service. Now even the ah mas are charging $140. Cannot take it.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Those ML which put 2x HJ will always give 2 shot? Straight away make u cum once then massage then last few mins rub again? Or is it just gimmick ah. Not sure if its age or what, feeling like once cum liao cant do 2nd round so quick lol. Thinking whether worth to pay extra for longer time or 2 shot or just stick with those that only list 1x HJ
Old 09-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
For instance, last time 狼群, during the prime time, $100 can get you full service to pretty girls with reasonably good service. Now even the ah mas are charging $140. Cannot take it.
what is your real nick?
Old 09-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Those ML which put 2x HJ will always give 2 shot? Straight away make u cum once then massage then last few mins rub again? Or is it just gimmick ah. Not sure if its age or what, feeling like once cum liao cant do 2nd round so quick lol. Thinking whether worth to pay extra for longer time or 2 shot or just stick with those that only list 1x HJ
I think most that say they do will offer, but the default is 1x, you just have to ask for 2x.

However in all my years of experience 2x has never been that amazing because of the shorter time, I’ve always found it better to get a decent massage, a longer sensual and a good 1x HJ then happy alr. 2x is like rush rush haha.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
If ML list 2 or Unlimited HJ, most will keep to it. And yes, 1st shot will be immediately after u shower, unless she provides co showering then potentially 1st shot in shower.
A lot of bros here are 1 shot guys la, some of us feel more relaxed that way and personally I feel to force a 2nd shot within 1 hour is just not enjoyable, but to each their own.

If you want to extend to have a 2 shot release, you might as well save the $ for a second visit. Unless you have limited free time for booking ML. Advice is if you opt for 2 shots in an hour, and you know that it's not easy for you coz of age or whatever, just be prepared to forgo if the 2nd shot unsuccessful. Else you tired, the ML tired, you stress coz time is almost up, she stress coz next bro reached/ arriving.. what for right? I book ML to be pleasured, not to feel pressured 😆
Old 09-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Pretty clear there's some kind of agenda here from a few, or maybe is same person, to stir up stuff here. Why don't you just spell the ML names in full and also indicate the price they quote you, since your intention is to announce these girls offer more. Might as well be transparent right, don't tell a story halfway.
Should be the same person lol..

This kind of ppl usually resort to this method whenever they don't get what they want..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If ML list 2 or Unlimited HJ, most will keep to it. And yes, 1st shot will be immediately after u shower, unless she provides co showering then potentially 1st shot in shower.
A lot of bros here are 1 shot guys la, some of us feel more relaxed that way and personally I feel to force a 2nd shot within 1 hour is just not enjoyable, but to each their own.

If you want to extend to have a 2 shot release, you might as well save the $ for a second visit. Unless you have limited free time for booking ML. Advice is if you opt for 2 shots in an hour, and you know that it's not easy for you coz of age or whatever, just be prepared to forgo if the 2nd shot unsuccessful. Else you tired, the ML tired, you stress coz time is almost up, she stress coz next bro reached/ arriving.. what for right? I book ML to be pleasured, not to feel pressured 😆
Good advice, what u say about force 2nd shot makes sense. In the end nobody happy then whats the pt right haha. Depends on person but did u ever feel those 90min booking is worth? Whether its 1 or 2 shots, doesnt matter
Old 09-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Good advice, what u say about force 2nd shot makes sense. In the end nobody happy then whats the pt right haha. Depends on person but did u ever feel those 90min booking is worth? Whether its 1 or 2 shots, doesnt matter
Thanks for the uppz bro!
Actually for those younger ones or really no issues to cum twice in an hour, by all means la, individual preference i guess. Old body like myself no point to force, have to accept reality when age catches up lol

90 mins I have done it a few times but only for those I can click well interaction wise. I rarely feel it is worthwhile personally, more often than not when I step out I will make a mental note to remind myself to not do it again. Over the years I realise my preference is to save up the xtra 30mins cost and use it for a RTM with the same ML, then I get to see her twice instead of one longer session. That's just me la.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always thought of Long Nv
The most memorable 2nd shot
End up session exceeded 5 mins

Too bad that she left..
Old 09-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the uppz bro!
Actually for those younger ones or really no issues to cum twice in an hour, by all means la, individual preference i guess. Old body like myself no point to force, have to accept reality when age catches up lol

90 mins I have done it a few times but only for those I can click well interaction wise. I rarely feel it is worthwhile personally, more often than not when I step out I will make a mental note to remind myself to not do it again. Over the years I realise my preference is to save up the xtra 30mins cost and use it for a RTM with the same ML, then I get to see her twice instead of one longer session. That's just me la.
Good advice, will take note. Maybe try 60min first and see. Actually i not consider old but these days having trouble with performance, maybe should see juagen lol. But new to this ML scene and hope to try all the legendary ones as other bros shared
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1