The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
no wonder summer lately so haolian kept saying she thought of increasing her price to 150 sgd, as alot of bros bao her for 1k, and said in China her price is actually around 500-800. and only in SG her price is kept low as she couldnt increase her massage price to 150.
take it with a pinch of salt la, massage svc tiongkok 300+ rmb 1st tier city with hj
also if so good bao here bao there, ask her bao-er let her 下网.
alot of them talk alot of cock seriously, either is customer tell them to upsell themselves or they used to talking bs.
there are ppl that can bao,whole day, but maybe 1 month can meet 2-3 times lor, also not all these.bao-ers are ez customer, many are quite possesive.

look at lulu, anan, i believe they got more or less as many supporter , but u got see their attitude like her? you ask yourself then you know the answer.

my feeling is she got bf here , whom maybe she planning to get PR lor. this one i give probability 50%, dont worry, rich dudes dont marry WLs.
as for rich guy bao here bao there , i only give this probability of only 20%

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 10-07-2021 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
By “aeroplane” do you mean she totally disappeared and was uncontactable when your appointment time came? You just waited, couldn’t contact her and then you left?

Or did she contact you regardless of how last minute to cancel or postpone?
Not gonna say too much and expose myself in case I’m really only the suay one. Haha. But she definitely didn’t contact me for cancellationS. And I’m pretty sure I Cheong enough to be able to differentiate between a cancellation of appt and aeroplane. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-07-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Summer may be getting a bit big headed, but the KTV towkays I think have been booking these MLs since ktvs not opened.

And, to be honest, she definitely has the right stuff to compete with any top tier ktv hostess. She has the height! And legs that go on for miles. And then there's her OMG body!!! And despite some bros here, I think she is quite gorgeous and nice fair complexion. But most importantly she has that quiet confidence, class and elegance that would be right at home in Monolo Blahnik heels, skipping happily in a white Dior boyfriend shirt toting a Birkin bag. Now that's something!

To be fair, she has always given me top notch service. I really enjoy myself with her. But I've stopped seeing her. Yep as one bro pointed out, it's not her, it's customers that's advising her to raise her rates and lessen the services. Yes customers. Problem is, she is listening to them.
Old 10-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Her service is nothing special anyway to be honest, she's not tat hardworking also.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

ktv got open lor
also how many envy asset management roberts are there?
you ask yourself this.
with construction biz at standstill , times are bad these days.
even haidilao boss also kio tolong
Old 10-07-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To be fair, she has always given me top notch service. I really enjoy myself with her. But I've stopped seeing her. Yep as one bro pointed out, it's not her, it's customers that's advising her to raise her rates and lessen the services. Yes customers. Problem is, she is listening to them.
Bro I've always enjoyed your posts but this last part abit contradicting lol. It takes 2 hands to clap.

We gotta stop putting WLs on a pedestal. Those that come here are the rejects of their country because in China they got no earning power either due to circumstance, their looks or personality.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Bro I've always enjoyed your posts but this last part abit contradicting lol. It takes 2 hands to clap.

We gotta stop putting WLs on a pedestal. Those that come here are the rejects of their country because in China they got no earning power either due to circumstance, their looks or personality.
In China, I think competition is too high. Imagine only few of them come here, in China, thousands and thousands of them around.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Lol envy asset mgmt roberts..that cracked me up
Old 11-07-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
natural boob?
yes but i don't think as big as photos
Old 11-07-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
In China, I think competition is too high. Imagine only few of them come here, in China, thousands and thousands of them around.
dont think the competition is high...but when they get caught by the polices in china.

they get locked up, get a record and their family get notified.

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 11-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
dont think the competition is high...but when they get caught by the polices in china.

they get locked up, get a record and their family get notified.
Main thing is SG customers way easier to please than mainland customers. Over there customer is king. Over here, ML is Queen.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

True that. Does comes across that way perhaps.

Ironically, far from putting her on a pedestal, I was actually trying to underscore one glaring weakness of hers. If you met her, you'd notice she is quite ditzy. Some may find it cute, but I think she is rather impressionable. She can be rather easily influenced to sway from one thing to another, just because someone said so. I think that's a huge flaw.

Oh another thing I guess I wanted to bring up.. It's not just the MLs, the customers, meaning us, are screwing things up. Telling the girls to raise rates and lessen their offerings. Bro sabo-ing bro just so they can score brownie points. Sigh.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-07-2021 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Her service is nothing special anyway to be honest, she's not tat hardworking also.
The thing about Summer is, in vice trade, if the ML have huge natural boobs, is tall and fair, most people won't bother with her looks and she will have many customers wanting to try. Tried her when she first came years back, I agree that overhyped. Looks very average and sensual skills I can easily name 10 ML past or present that are way better. I don't think she has changed, because since first arrived she already quite full of herself especially when she was very hyped in this space. Talking to her will know she don't really care what people think, she strikes me as we as customers should be thankful we get to experience her. Her attitude is probably why this round less people hype her up, since not everyone likes this kind of personality. Best way to deal with ML like her is stop supporting her. She will probably still get her fair share of business but ML are not stupid, they will feel it when text booking enquiries dip, prompting them to wake up their idea that this scene has many other options.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Main thing is SG customers way easier to please than mainland customers. Over there customer is king. Over here, ML is Queen.
This reminds me of the WB thread discussion.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Yeah, can't believe she wanna jack up her prices to 150 when her services is so so only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1